Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shizen Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon chuckled good-naturedly.
"I can see why. Your social skills are not exactly well-developed. Though I do have to wonder what your parents were thinking, sending you to a place like this when you can't even look at somebody without feeling bashful."
He looked at her and sighed a bit.
"If you'd rather I left, then feel free to say so, and I will."

She closed her eyes tightly as her entire face seemed to redden a bit in embarrassment before she shook her head slowly, she needed to get used to having people around "No...I-it's okay." She said slowly and moved her hair from her eyes, looking up to his chin but couldn't look at his eyes

Brandon's eyebrows went up.
"You never did anything at all? Wow..."
He was not quite sure what to say, but then smiled.
"Would you be willing to try Karate? It can help teach you confidence in yourself and in your dealings with others."

She scuffed her foot on the ground again "I-I don't k-know..." She stuttered uncertainly looking him in the eye "M-Maybe?" She said but it was more a question than an answer

Brandon looked her in the eye and nodded understandingly.
"If you're willing to learn, I would be willing to teach you. You could finally have something to enjoy doing, and a good base to build off of. Better yet, you can become a strong an compassionate person that won't be walked all over. Your parents sent you here to help you find yourself. I can help you do that, but you have to make an effort, too."

Her cheeks flushed again as she dropped her gaze "Okay...." She said quietly, she liked the idea of become someone stronger than what she was,

Brandon smiled and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"That's the spirit. Come see in my room tomorrow evening and we'll start the first lesson. Try to get some rest. It will probably be tiring between classes and my instruction."
Brandon bid her farewell and left the room.

He headed down the hall to the cafeteria, where Ashley was eating. He grabbed a plate and some steak. He sat down across from Ashley and smiled.
"With that blue hair, you'll never be hard to find. I like it. It looks good on you."

Jessica watched him leave and gently shut the door behind him and let out a small breath before walking over to her bed and plopping down, curling up tiredly.

Ashley looked up from her salad and chuckled "Thanks Brandon, I still haven't decided if I should recolor it or not." she said pulling her hair over to her and looked at in before letting it go and taking another bite of her salad "I could always dye yours if you want." She said with a mischievous smile

Brandon cut into his steak with a knife and swallowed a bite from a fork.
"You're welcome, but I think that hair color really suits you. I don't think you'd look as drop-dead gorgeous as you do in any other hair color."
He chuckled when she offered to dye his.
"I'll think about it. Maybe dye it blood red like the great warrior, Baki the Grappler."

She giggled at his compliment and smirked "or dye it hot pink while your asleep." She said teasingly and winked as she finished her food and leaned back.

Brandon chuckled.
"If you did, I would just tell everybody that I was looking for something different. I think I could make it work, actually."
Her wink was returned, and he went back to eating his steak. When he was done, he scooted back and looked at her.
"Would you like to join me and a prospective Karate student for a lesson tomorrow evening?"

Brandon chuckled at the teasing.
"Just watch and I'll prove it to you...if you have the guts to do it, that is."
He winked to show that he was teasing back, and was pleased that she would join them.
"Excellent. I look forward to working with you. The other young lady that I convinced to join us is named Jessica, and she's very...shy."

She raised a brow curiously "Okay." She said and got to her feet "See you back at the room!" She said and skipped out of the cafeteria and tp their room

Brandon watched as she skipped out of the room.
"She has such energy."
He chuckled and picked up the trays, putting them where they were supposed to go. He followed her down the hall and went into the room. Shutting the door behind him, he laid down on the bed. Taking a small red ball out of his bag, he began tossing it against the wall and catching it when it bounced back.

By the time he came in she had already changed and curled up in her bed with the blankets pulled up to her nose, she wasn't asleep or tired but she didn't feel like doing anything else for the day.

Brandon so that Ashley had gone to bed, so he just threw the ball back and forth until he got bored with it. He read for a bit until he was tired and then laid back. He was excited for classes tomorrow, and wondered what they would bring. He put his hand on the lamp switch and looked at his roommate.
"Good night, Ashley."
He turned out the light, then pulled the covers up and went to sleep.

When Brandon awoke, he showered and brushed his teeth before getting on some clean clothes. He gathered his books and met up with Ashley at the door.
"I think we have the same first class. Which way should we go?"

She shrugged with a yawn rubbing her eyes "I'm going outside." She said simply and walked down the hall being careful to avoid classrooms before she slippd out into the open air and took a deep breath

Brandon followed her, a bit surprised by her lackadaisical attitude.
"You're skipping class? I don't think that's such a good idea."
The morning air was nice and crisp.
"Come on, Ashley. We'd better get going or we'll be late."

"But it's so nice out today!" SHe said with a big smile keeping her eyes on the sky, "It's not like the first time I skipped or something." She said with a shrug

Brandon looked at the sky.
"It is at that. I don't doubt it's not your first time."
He stepped forward and gave her a teasing smile.
"But you could learn something really fun. Maybe I can learn something that could make you very wet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom