Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rabbit Hole?

Not exactly sure where to post this, but is The Rabbit Hole not working for anyone else, or is it just me? I swear, I haven't been able to hit it up for the past day or two, on any browser.

I think it's been down, couldn't get it to load either for the last few days. Honestly, RH is kind of 'meh' as far as kinks list sites go. Might I suggest taking this as an opportunity to move on to f-list? It has a much more extensive list anyways. ;D

And yeah, I know it's a pain if you view threads who already have RH posted, but it's up to them to fix the mistake.

Halaster said:
I think it's been down, couldn't get it to load either for the last few days. Honestly, RH is kind of 'meh' as far as kinks list sites go. Might I suggest taking this as an opportunity to move on to f-list? It has a much more extensive list anyways. ;D

And yeah, I know it's a pain if you view threads who already have RH posted, but it's up to them to fix the mistake.

aha, yes, i'm well aware! i don't even have an RH anymore, to be frank~ but it still seems way more popular than f-list on this site. or, haha, at least in the circles that I frequent. ;O so it's a damn shame its servers are down or whatever the hell is going on with that site

Yeah I honestly have no idea why it's more popular here... Or anywhere. Maybe because it came first, would be my guess. Still, I hope it stays down, for good, I for one certainly won't miss it.

The Adventurer said:
Not exactly sure where to post this, but is The Rabbit Hole not working for anyone else, or is it just me? I swear, I haven't been able to hit it up for the past day or two, on any browser.

Yeah, I believe it's down. I've been clicking on people's RH links and just getting a bad page error. So, I assume they are completely down. I also agree with Halaster the F-list being a bit better if you are getting into kinks. It's a bit more to go through bit it does seem like it allows for more stuff plus you can add custom kinks, which I don't think RH allows. I don't think I ever bothered with an RH until I came on this site.

But yeah, I think RH is truely down, perhaps gone at this point seeing as it's been like 3 or 4 days it's not been up.

Back
Top Bottom