Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding a Cat (Malomyotismon x Assume)

Ahri smiled as he accepted to be her first, and she was more than glad to be his first too. When he laid his chest on top of her big breasts, she smiled and hugged him before kissing his lips. She felt how wet she was, her pussy wanted him inside her, she really wanted him. When he pushed up from the hole he was supposed to fuck and pressed against her pee-hole, she gasped. "Nooooooo! Not there...a little lower!" she said, almost panicking.

Regis did feel as if the hole he pressed against was rather small. "Sorry!!.." he said jumping as she gasped out. Lowering his hips a bit, he managed to find the correct hole. It was still rather tight, compared to his size. Pushing the tip of his cock, he managed to squeeze it into her. "It..s..so warm.." he said softly. Moving his hand to grab her breast, he gave it a soft squeeze as he started to make soft thrust. "How does it feel..?" he said gasping, trying not to blow his load into her right away.

Ahri smiled at how innocent he was when he apologized. After he moved to the right slit, she moaned softly. When he entered and thrusted a bit, she winced and kissed him to try and lessen the pain. "Agh!" she whined, her hymen getting torn as blood came out. She loved how he squeezed her breast, so she put her hand on top of his.

Regis kissed her back, as he pierced her lips with his tongue. Finding her tongue, he softly teased it with his own. He knew she was probably in a bit of pain. So he slowed down his thrusts, as he placed both hands on her breast softly squeezing them. "Ahhh.." he said breaking from the kiss. " I can't hold it any...longer.." he said with a faint gasp, as he made a rather large heavy thrust, pushing up against her womb. As he reached deeper into her, he released his thick, warm, load into her instantly filling up her pussy.

THe soft kisses her gave were more than enough to ease the pain. As he gave one final thrust, she moaned loud as he rubbed a really sensitive spot. When he slammed inside her womb and filled her complete, her nails grew and she dug them on his back, screaming loudly in pleasure as she climaxed with him. "I...that was...perfect...you...ah...god..." she moaned, kissing him again.

"Awww.." Regis groaned out pleasurably as he felt her nails dig into him. "That was amazing.." he said panting. "I can't wait to do it again!" he said chuckling getting a bit ahead of himself. "But first we should get out of the bathtub, before we ruined our skins..especially yours.." he chuckled a bit as he got out of the bathtub, giving her a hand. "Let's go upstairs..to my room.."

"Yes...we have to do it again, I can't wait either," she told him gently and kissed him before he pulled out and got out, the comment of her beautiful skin made her blush deeply. She stood up, dried and put a towel around her as she followed him upstairs, glad to have lost her virginity with her boyfriend.

As he guided her up the stairs, they soon arrived to his rather large room. The walls were painted a nice color green, and the rug was white just like the rug downstairs. There was a computer, with three monitors, a bean bag, a large king size bed, and even a couch. "Well this is my room.." He said making his way over to the dresser. Opening it he grabbed out some blue and red boxers, and a white shirt. "Mmm, you'll need some clothes. Do you want a pair of mine? Or you can go to my parents room and get something from my mothers closet...if not you're welcome to take what ever is in my draw!" He said with a smile, giving her some freedom to choose.

Ahri loved his room, it was so clean and perfect. Everything smelled just nice, and it was big enough to hold both of them. As she offered him some man's clothes, she blushed and put the boxer on along with the big t-shirt that hung all the way down to her thighs as it was too big. She looked really cute and beautiful with that, and a little drops of his cum dripped down her slit. "Do i look cute?"

Placing on his clothes he laughed a bit. "I don't think you'll need the boxers haha, maybe we will buy you some underwear. I can buy you all the clothes you need sometime this week. We can go out if you're interested." He said with a nod as he placed on his clothes, noticing some of his cum droplets. "So..can neko girls and human guys...ummm..you know...can we get you pregnant..?" He said rather quietly, he thought the answer was no, but he was trying to make sure. "You can tell me on the way down stairs, there's some food in the fridge..." He said as he made his way out the room, brushing back his wet dark hair.

When he mentioned she didn't need his boxers, she giggled mischievously and took her boxers, some cum was left in it from her pussy. "Oh, that's great! I'd love to go out with you to go shopping," she said giggling and went to him, kissing his lips. "Yes...you can get me pregnant...and i usually have more than 3 kittens..." she said not worried, she wanted to get pregnant with his kittens. She followed him downstairs and kissed his lips, lacing their fingers together as the only thing she was wearing was a t-shirt pressing against her slim yet meaty belly and her big breasts, her whiskers were still wet.

As Regis told her about the boxers he watched as she quickly took them off, it seemed he had really came a lot in her, noticing that some was on the boxers. He almost missed what she said about getting pregnant. Until she said more than three kittens. "Wait what?!?.." He said jumping back his eyes widen. "You..mean I could have gotten you pregnant!" He said a bit loudly. Regis was freaking out a little bit. After all he was still a kid, or rather a teenager, and just lost his virgin! What would his parents think? Slowly he made his way down on the ground as he sat in a couch up position. "I didn't think I could get you pregnant.."

Ahri looked at him and rolled his eyes, touching her wet whiskers with a giggle. "Hey, cheer up...i'll help you take care of them...Plus, in rare ocassions, we have only one kitty," she said giggling and sat down. She back and put her legs up in the air, her meaty thighs shaking in a sexy as she spread her pussy lips and let him take a look of how deep he had came inside her and how much. "You like this?"

Regis was moping as he sat on the ground. "Well I expect you to at least help.." He said not feeling any better. What was he going to tell his parents? Plus there was something else he hadn't even told Ahri yet...and that's when she slowly manage to catch his attention. Like a little kitten, Regis slowly crawled on all fours as he went after her. "Wow...there's still a lot of cum inside of you.." He said as he got on his knees gently rubbing her meaty tighs. "How does it feel..?" He asked, as he slowly motion his hand to her pussy wanting to feel it.

Ahri moaned softly as he touched her beautiful and perfect thighs, just meaty enough to shake with each step. "Hmmmm...for some reason it feels good..." she moaned, already feeling aroused and her pussy was already wet once again. She looked at how he moved his hand to touch one of her aroused pussy lips and she smiled. "But...don't worry...i'm in my period...it's in two months."

Regis rubbed his face softly against her thigh as his fires fondle her pussy, before long he removed himself from her. "Hehe that did feel good..but I'm rather hungry.." He said getting up, and giving her a kiss on the lips this time before leaving her and heading to the fridge. "So you're on your period..? Does that mean..you're in heat?" Regis said as he took out some rice, a roast turkey, Mac n cheese, potatoe salad, and some veggies. "This is some leftovers, but my parents had it carter from a really good restaurant!" He said as he grabbed two plates.

Ahri moaned softly as he pressed his face to her thighs, a sweet moan escaped her lips as he kissed his lips with love. "Mmmm..baby...i love you...and what i meant to say, is that i'm not in my period. It's in two months. It works like kittens," she said, standing up and walking with him as she hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek with love. "That smells delicious."

"Oh two months eh? I read somewhere that female cats go into a sex craze state.." he laughed, as he started to dip out her food. "Is that true?" he smirked turning his head to push his cheek into her kiss. "I'm glad it smells delicious! It tastes even better!" he said finishing up the two plates as he placed them into the microwave to heat up. "So why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? After all we're going to be seeing a lot of each other eh?"

"Y-Yes...that's right. But i had to hold myself still for two months when my old master had me, as he waited for that time to enjoy raping me, but i never gave into his stupid games," she told him. "Well, my name is Ahri, i am 16, i like the colour blue, and i love to spend time with people who are bubbly, though i'm quite shy."

"Yea you mention something about a master? Who was he? Or rather how did you end up with him?" he asked seeing that she sort of hated the guy. "Why did he try to rape you.." he said a bit softly, as if it wasn't clear enough. "And i'm regis..16 as well..heh..that's funny we are the same age.." he said as the food continued to heat.

"Well...my old master...J-Jenkins...he used to force me to eat...to hit me...to burn me, to zap me...he thought i was thrash...and he tried to rape me because he thought i didn't deserve to lose my virginity in a romantic way." She was really sad as she told that.

Regis' eye sat wide open as he heard the horrors that s he went through. Moving over to her, he held her tightly as he gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Well..I won't do anything of that sorts..And i'll make sure that no one does that to you..ever.." he said as the mircowave slowly went off.

Ahri looked at him and smiled softly. "Thank you so much, Regis..." she said whispering as he kissed her forehead. When she heard the microwave, she forced a smile. "Great...food's ready."

"Ah yea.." He said as he quickly turned and took out the hot plates. Handing one to her and one to him, he brought out some forks and knives as he placed them neatly on a cloth. "Eat up!" He said cheerful, as he slowly cut and ate his food. Regis had lessons from an early age of proper dinning habits. "How's the food?"

Ahri sat by the table and looked at the delicious meal. She was starving, and she really wanted to eat. Jenkins had never taught her eating habits, so she mauled through the food, leaving her face a mess and her whiskers full of food. "It's yummy..." she said shyly.

Back
Top Bottom