Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding a Cat (Malomyotismon x Assume)

Assume

Supernova
Regis was walking down the cold rainy town street, today was the day that his special video game was finally coming out. He had waited such a long time, and he was excited for it. It seemed like playing games was the only thing that gave him that feeling. Being the only child to the wealthiest family in town, Regis surprisingly didn't have much friends. It wasn't like he couldn't get them if he wanted too. It was just, people didn't really interest him. And seeing that his parent's were almost never home, he just became used to being alone. It didn't bother him much, after all between anime and playing video games, he found a lot of entertainment to keep himself sane.

Wearing his fur coated blue denim jacket, he had on a black v neck shirt, with blue jeans and sports shoes. Feeling the cold wind hit him, he held his black umbrella out in front of him. "Why didn't it had to be freaking, raining tonight.." he sighed. This was probably the worst midnight release ever. Regis dark black hair flew back as the wind came at him, his dark green eyes gazed at the distance as he saw the light, to the game store. Finally he was there.

Regis was pretty young being sixteen years old, he had a small frame. But was a bit muscular, from being forced to play tennis when he was younger. Entering the store, he quickly went up and brought his game from the store keeper. There was a little midnight party that was going, which the store keeper invited him to stay, but he quickly decline as he left the store. Checking the time, it was already thirty minutes past midnight. Slowly he made his way back down the cold dark street...

Ahri laid by the corner of the avenue, completely soaked in water and mud. The beautiful neko had pale skin, really pale skin and bright yellow eyes with somewhat long eye-lashes and whiskers. Her hair was completely black and extended all the way down to her hips. She was overall perfect, her arms where thin, her breasts were a D cup, bouncing with each step, her belly, hips and thighs were meaty enough to be beautiful and her calves were muscular as she had been trained.+

The cute and young neko was 16-years-old and had been kicked out of her pet shop because she had denied her master to rape her. She was wearing a red and white robe to cover her naked body, tears mixed with mud ran down her face as she cried sadly. She didn't want that to happen to her, she didn't deserve it. Her neko ears were down, covering her eyes, and her long, white tail wagging as she cleaned the mud out of her body.

Regis was staring at his game with joy. He couldn't wait to finally bring it home and play it. As he walked down the sidewalk, he knew it would be a while before he reached his house, which was at the top of the town. Maybe he should call a taxi or something, he wondered. He did bring extra money. But it wasn't long, before the thoughts of calling a taxi and thinking about playing his game, left his mind. Almost dropping his game, he was shocked at what he saw. It was probably the most beautiful girl that he had ever saw! Regis wasn't too much interested in girls, but she was different. And he realized this when he came up to her, seeing that she was a Neko girl.

"Umm...hello? Are you okay?" he said seeing that she looked dirty, and was crying. But even through that her pale white skin, made her body glow. Upon gazing at her body, he noticed that she was half naked. "Why are you out on the street so late dressed like that! are you crazy!?" he said a bit shocked, but maybe she was a prostitute? He thought blushing.

Ahri looked at the boy who greeted her and smiled softly. "H-H-Hi...." Ahri responded shyly and cleaned the tears off her face. "Yeah, i'm fine. I was just threw out of my place after my owner tried to rape me. I hope that answers your two questions," she said, ending her sentence with a meow. "It wasn't my fault, i tried not to get kicked, but that was the no return point." Ahri was really sad for having left her home, but she forced a smile when the most handsome boy she had ever seen was in front of him.

She forced her up to her feet but fell again, her thighs shaking as she slammed back to the floor, her knees were bleeding now and she had split her lip. "H-H-H...help..."

Regis listened to her sad store, usually he didn't feel pity for people. But she was different. Sighing he started to think, what should he do? He wasn't one that usually looked after people. And he did have his game that he really wanted to play. Watching as she got up, he noticed her meaty tights shaking, she really was quite beautiful. He could see why her master wanted to be with her, but still it was wrong to do it against her own will. Moving his eyes, he noticed she was bleeding. Then she asked for help.

"Damnit...why does this have to happen to me..all I wanted to do was play my video game.." he sighed, as he placed his umbrella on the ground. Taking off his jacket, he shivered a bit. His muscular arms where exposed as he placed the jacket around her. "Here...you need to warm up first...I'll take you back to my house. Keep it wrapped around you tightly, I don't want any perverts to see you.." Regis knew that a lot of men would want a girl like that, and being out this late at night it would be quite dangerous. "Can you walk?..." he asked her, as his dark hair became soaked. "I can call a taxi for us..or maybe we could walk?"

Ahri looked at him and sighed as she tried to stand up again, blood running down her knee as she tried to keep standing. The meat she had on her parts made her the hottest she could. As he croseed his jacket around her back, she pressed it tight to her to get warm and then hugged him tightly. "I-ll....try...to walk," she said worried as she looked around. "N-n-no...no more evil men trying to attack me..." she cried, laying her head on his shoulder as she looked around and started to force herself to walk.

Regis blushed dark red, he tired not to look at her in a sexually manner. After all she had just gone through a rather awful event not too long ago. "Don't worry..No one is going to hurt you..I'll keep you safe.." he said softly, as she held on to him. Placing his hand around her shoulder he held her up. "Don't force yourself! If you can't walk...I can carry you on my back.." he said softly, as they began to walk down the street. "I live a few minutes away from here at the top of the hill over there.." he said pointing into the mist of the night. "Once we get to my house..we can clean you up..and get you some clothes.."

Ahri nodded at the gentle teen and let him take her with him. She could barely walk, and she was almost fainting. As they walked, her robe completely slipped from her body, showing her incredibly gorgeous body, her big breasts and her shaved pussy. She didnt show any shame, though, she had been used to show her naked body at all times already. "P-Please, lets hurry...i do not want anyone to see me..." she cried.

Regis eyes lit up like a little kid in a candy store as he saw her busty body. Her breast were on display for him and her pussy too! He felt himself growing rather arouse from the sight. Her body was heaven! "Shiiiii..tt" he said as he as he tighten up his jacket on her, that barely kept her large breast in. "Don't worry we are almost there.." After a long walk up the hill, there were finally in a safe area. Regis typed in the code that opened up the large gates to his parent's mansion. "We are here.." he said as he guided her down the long stretch to the actual house. Once they got in, they were greeted by a beaming white light, that bounced off the white themed living room. "Damnit..." he said as he paused by the entrance to the house. "Moms...going to kill me if this gets rug gets dirty.." he sighed. "Okay..get on my back and i'll take you to the bathroom okay?" he said as he removed his shoes and placed them on a rack.

Ahri was more than thankful when he decided to cover herself even better when she was left naked. She followed him up the hill which seemed like if it was never going to end and at last they arrived to a beautiful chateau. Damn, it was the most beautiful house she had ever seen in her entire life. She had been in a low-class family, and she had always been flirted by the guys of the neighbourhood because of her perfect body. But she just ignored it. When he mentioned not getting the rug dirty, Ahri nodded and got on top of him, letting the coat fall as she hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts and womanhood to his back and crossing her legs around his waist as she waited.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, he thought to himself as she straddle his back. He could feel the heat of her huge boobs, and her women hood. Regis could feel his cock pulsing in his pants. But he tried to keep it down not wanting to scare her. Slowly he carried her across the Persian carpet. Soon they came into the rather large bathroom. It had polished titles, and a large bathtub. Sitting her down on the ground he smile at her. "Well..you can take a shower over there...or a bath..either or.." he said with a smile and nod. Looking at her naked from, he blushed darkly again, she was so beautiful.

Ahri was oblivious that the cute boy thought she was beautiful, and the he was in fact getting aroused by just looking at her. When he set her down on the floor and told her what she could do, she just meowed at him cutely and stepped inside the shower to take a warm one. She looked so beautiful when fully dressed. She let the water fall down her body, taking every piece of dirt away, making her body even hotter.

Regis smiled, as he watched her take a bath. Slowly he made his way down to the bathtub. "So...I didn't get your name..I'm Regis..by the way.." he said with a smile, as he sat at the edge of the tub, turning his back to her, giving her some privacy. "Oh..and are you hungry? My parents have some left over food from a party they had before they left.." he said softly.

Ahri bathed herself and cleaned all the dirt she had, everything going down the grid as she looked brand new and completely beautiful. Her pale skin shone and she looked like a goddess. When he turned around, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "My name is Ahri. And it is ok, you can see me while i'm naked. I really like you," she said giggling.

Regis froze as she kissed him. He could feel the blood pumping as his heart beat faster and faster. "Ahri..? That's a beautiful name...heh" he said chuckling a little shyly. "And..I guess..I kinda like you as well.." he said softly, not really being able to show his feelings towards her just yet. "And you're welcome to stay here..for as..long as you want I guess.." he wasn't sure how his parents would react to things, but he really liked her.

Ahri looked at him and blushed shyly. "Hey...could you please...be my boyfriend? I really need someone who protects me and loves me...and you are just perfect. A girl's dream," she told him, kissing his lips and inviting him inside the bathtub.

"Boyfriend?!" he said a bit shocked. After all they had just met. "I'm not sure..we just met and I.." he stopped as she started to kiss him. It was his first kiss, and he stood there in sort of a dazed. Smiling a bit, he nodded. Taking off his shirt, he exposed his rather muscular thin framed body. Unzipping his pants he was now in his black boxer briefs, as he decided to keep them on, while he went into the bathtub.

Ahri, like all nekos, had cat instincts and they knew when their perfect mate arrived. And he was the chosen one. When he entered in the bathtub with his beautiful body, she smiled and looked at his boxer. "Maybe you should take that off?"

"Errr..right...I guess I forgot heh.." he said to her softly. Standing up a little he blushed darkly as he removed his boxers taking them off and planting them right by the pile of his clothes. He was neatly trimmed with little pubic hair, his cock was already hard from all of the excitement as it stood up, eight inches tall. Blushing he looked away from her. "Heh...sorry.." he said for his boner, as he sat back down in the tub. He didn't realized that she had already thought of him as being a mate. "Mmm...the water is nice.." he said as he slowly played with it with his hand.

Ahri smiled as he took off his boxers and revealed his teeny manhood. "D'awww! That's so cute!" she said, refering to his member. She already had trimmed pubic hair, as her master always cut it off. As he started to play, she finished cleaning herself and looked at his thingy. She reached forward and kissed her lips, her right hand touching his member.

Regis blushed even harder once she said that his member looked cute. He wasn't sure what she exactly meant by that, he thought it looked, while normal. But it did help to boost his confidence a bit. As she started to kiss him, and play with his cock, he felt his hard pulsing in his chest. He wasn't sure what to do, it was the first time he was doing anything like. But as his own instincts slowly took over, he moved his hand over to her lower back. Ushering her closer to him, he wanted to feel her body on his. "You..feel..soft.." he said softly, as he broke from the kiss.

Ahri felt his hand on her buttocks, and then he pushed her closer to him, making her feel his member brushing her belly and her big breasts on his chest. She kissed his lips and hugged him tightly. "You are so cute...i think i love you..." she said smiling and looked at him. "Will you take my virginity?"

Regis tighten his grip softly on her butt, as he felt his cock against her soft skin, and her breast on his chest. "Heh..I think I love you too.." he said softly, expressing some of his feelings. Her next comment shocked him a little bit as his eyes widen. "What..?!" he said not believing her. "Are you sure...?" he said a bit stunned. He didn't realize that she was a virgin as well. "But..i'm a virgin as well.." he said a bit embarrassed by the statement.

When he confessed his love for her, she smiled sweetily and kissed his lips deeply. "Good...because i love you...thanks for saving me..." she said gently and kissed his lips again. When he mentioned that he was a virgin, she blushed. "Yes, please. You are the right person with whom i want to spend with. You are really handsome, caring and sweet, plus, i love you a lot," she said, laying back on the bathtub so he could look at her wet pussy that mixed its juices with the water. "Please....take me..."

Everything felt so right. Smiling he decided to be her first, and let her be his first. "Okay.." he said softy. Getting up from his seated position by the tub he stood on his knees as he gazed about her nice soft busty body. He could see her pussy that was wet, not just from the water, but from her being turned on. "Well..here I go.." he said softly. Regis remembered what he learned from sex education in school, and remembered that he probably should of used a condom. But he didn't have one. And after all she did say she was a virgin, so he should have been safe. And he wasn't sure if he could get her pregnant, after all she was a Neko. Standing up tall, he slowly crotch down, and moved his body on top of her. Pushing his firm chest against her soft large breast. Grabbing his cock, he slowly pushed it against her pussy, because of it water and how wet she was, he struggled a bit to enter her. Instead his cock pushed against her slit and against her clit.

Back
Top Bottom