Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What You Don't Know (Agnores x JassyJasB)

Agnores

Star
To the world, Ethan was nothing more than a menial work of a large retail store. We woke up every morning, clocked in at work, worked 8 hours, and then returned home. He was an average guy, working an average job, living an average life. Ethan preferred it this way. So much easier to explain that, then explain that there are demons that attack while you are sleeping, and Ethan's order was the last line of defense against them. He was, in truth, a Night Hunter, a person gifted with the ability to enter the Night Realm, charged with keeping the demons found there from taking over the Waking Realm. The retail store he worked for was just a front, he wasn't the only Night Hunter there. However, it wasn't only Night Hunters that worked for the store, so keeping their night lives secret was paramount.

It was a hard day of work, and Ethan was ready to head home. He pulled the pallet jack, loaded with a precariously stacked pallet, off the truck, spinning it around and slipping it off to the side to be down-stacked by that particular department's workers. It was a hot day, and Ethan was soaked in sweat. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and ran his hand through his short brown hair. He turned, his hazel eyes scanning the inside of the truck. Two more pallets, he thought bitterly. Dang it. He sighed, stepping forward and pulling his pallet jack behind him.

"Ethan!"

Ethan spun, seeing a portly old man waving at him. It was his manager, and he knew what the folder the man was carrying meant. It was a new job. A new hunt. "Kyle, take this." Ethan called to his co-worker, pointing at his pallet jack, and began towards his manager. Ethan set his square jaw straight, watching as the manager turned and disappeared into an office. Ethan rubbed his chin, covered in light stubble, idly wondered what his new job would be able. An imp, maybe? They were the most common. Of course, Ethan wouldn't have been called over to office over an imp. He would have been handed the folder when he clocked out. Had to be something bigger. Maybe a devil of some sort? No, that was beyond his skills. He was a demon-level hunter, couldn't handle the bigger things. Succubui and Incubi didn't bother the South as much, so it was unlikely that it as well. What could it be? Ethan slipped into the office, taking a seat across from the manager, who looked up at him with a smile.

"So, got you a new target. You are gonna move to the city for this one," the manager said, nodding. "All ready have you an apartment rented, fully stocked for the length of this job."

"Wait," Ethan interjected, shaking his head. "Can't someone from the city store handle this? I'm hardly at that special."

"Powers that be requested you, specifically." The manager pushed the folder across the desk. "Maybe you'll see why. I didn't see anything special. Just an Incubus. Nothing that any other DML coudn't handle." DML, or demon-level, was a designation for Hunters with Ethan's power level.

Ethan reached across and took the folder from the desk, flipping it open. The first couple of pages detailed Incubi in general, explaining their goals and how they usually did things. Incubi generally hid in the daylight as incredibly attractive men. Their sole goal was to coax as many women as possible into bed with them. After sex, when they were asleep, the Incubi would enter the Night Realm and eat the soul of the girl. The sex was an integral part; something about sex with an Incubi releases the girl's soul in the Night Realm for the Incubi. Ethan had dealt with a few since becoming part of the order, and he didn't consider them a major challenge.

"You get the rest of the day off," the manager continued. "Go home, and pack. You move tomorrow."

"The boys won't be happy about that," Ethan said, point back towards the loading dock.

"They'll live, but the Incubi's target might not. I think I know where the priority is."

Ethan laughed, looking back down at the folder. He turned past the pages detailing Incubi and came to the last page in the back, the page detailing the leads to finding the demon. You couldn't tell a demon from a human until you entered the Night Realm. With exception to hunters, they were the only other things moving around. They were usually hideous monstrosities, so it was near impossible to mistake a Demon for a Hunter. He read the leads, shut the folder, thanked his manager for the target. He walked out of the office, clocked out, and then went out to his car.

When he slipped into his car, he threw the folder to the side. God damn it. he thought. The sole lead for the Incubus was someone he had hoped to not see again. A woman that had taken his heart and smashed into a million pieces. It had never fully recovered.

At least now he understood why they had picked him.

Stephanie Grant woke up to a shifting in the bed. She opened her eyes and saw her beautiful blur friend Tyler Hill getting out of bed. She wrapped her arm around him and tugged him back in. He willingly came over and laid on top of her partially, "Don't go to work." She whispered softly and ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed his lips softly and looked into his eyes. She scratched his scruffy beard and kissed him again. "Let's stay in bed all day and just cuddle."

"I have to go." He said with his sexy deep voice. It was husky from just waking up but that just made it more manly. He rubbed her cheek, "How else am I supposed to pamper you?"

Stephanie frowned and smiled, "But what am I supposed to do while you are at work? I don't have school and surprisingly I don't have homework. Do you want to meet up for lunch, or maybe I can even take lunch your office."

He shook his head and she wasn't really surprised. He never let her do that and he always had an excuse as to why she couldn't. He was a real estate agent so he was always on the move, from house to the next with client after client. "I have a breakfast meeting with a big client and then we are going to tour the land he wants to buy." Stephanie pouted a little and Tyler sighed, "Fine. I'll meet you at Taste for lunch at one. Do not be late. I have a meeting right after that."

She smiled brightly and nodded her head, "I won't be late. Thank you." She gave him a big kiss and let him get ready. Stephanie sat up and dragged her Dental Hygiene Theory textbook and read the chapter they would be going over next class. She gave Tyler a good by kiss and stuck her nose back in her book.

It took Stephanie forever to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. Inspiration finally came to three years ago after she broke up with her boyfriend Ethan. She didn't want a real, lets get serious, boyfriend at the time. She wanted to figure out what she wanted to do so her life. Sure she let him off a little hard but when she finally cleared her head she figure out what she wanted to do.

Three years later, she was almost done with her program. She had a real future. She didn't date after she broke up its Ethan, she focused on school. Then she met Tyler in the coffee shop and they hit it off. One thing led to another and before she knew it they were living together. She didn't expect it all to happen so soon but Tyler understood school came first. He was in her shoes at one point.

That didn't stop him from trying to get in her pants all the time. She would come home from school totally exhausted and he would pounce on her. It felt like she needed a hose to spray him off sometimes. That was one thing she missed about Ethan, he didn't push her for sex. Of course, back then she would gladly open her legs for him.

Stephanie kept reading until she was done with her chapter. She looked up at the clock and it said twelve thirty. She spent three hours, taking notes and reading. She closed her book and hopped out of bed. She took a very quick shower and started getting ready. She put her hair up, chewed a piece of gum and apologized to her teeth for not brushing them. She found a cute pair of shorts and a tank top, grabbed her shoes, bag and keys and left the apartment.

She drove with out shoes and she was pushing the speed limit. She finally got to taste with three minutes to spare. It seemed like a bit much but Tyler hated it when she was late. And she was the one to ask for a lunch date so she couldn't be late. She put her shoes on quickly and went inside. She smiled when she saw Tyler and gave him a kiss and a hug. "How was work?”

So there Ethan sat at Taste, a half empty soda sitting on the table in front of him. He wore a scowl, making it obvious he wanted anything to be here, in this town, so close to her. He looked around at the people who had all ready gathered in the small restaurant, wondering idly how many of them were demons in disguise. It was possible his target was sitting in the room right now, or that his target had even served him his drink. There was no way to know, and there was no quicker way to end up in jail than walk around a town asking people if they were actually a demon in disguise. So how the hell was he supposed to his his ex-girlfriend as a lead to find the Incubi? She didn't even know he was a Hunter, or anything about demons, so he couldn't just ask her if she'd seen an Incubi running around. There was always a chance she was the Incubi's target. But that was unlikely. Incubi usually went for pretty women. Okay, that was a lie. Ethan couldn't possibly lie to himself and say he didn't think Stephanie was beautiful. Beautiful and a bitch, he reminded himself.

Speak of the devil, he thought to himself as he glanced back towards the entrance. Stephanie herself had stepped through. He watched her, feeling a mix of feelings that he couldn't quite discern, and watched as she kissed the best looking male in the room. A pang of jealousy shot through Ethan at that moment, and he found himself hoping beyond hope this guy was his target. He was a very good looking dude, something that Incubi tended to prefer in their daylight form. Of course, that in and of itself prove he was anything special, but it was all Ethan needed to fix the guy with a glare, his plan for killing the poor bastard all ready forming in his mind. Ethan would enjoy this.

"How was work?" She heard him ask after pulling away from the kiss.

"All right. I don't have a whole lot of time, so we'll have to make this quick. Want to head out to my car and...?" The male's voice trailed off, and Ethan felt another pang. That was awfully forward, and if Ethan could hear him, so could anyone else in this place. Incubi were often fairly forward and sexual people as well, and that only added to Ethan's belief this man was his target. He fixed his eyes on the back of Steph's head, watching and listening for her reaction. If he truly was an Incubi, she'd have a hard time saying no, and he couldn't help but hope she did deny him. He could use that satisfaction right now.

She smiled Tyler and shook her head. She rubbed his cheek and gave him a kiss. She whispered, "I'm almost done with school and then I'm all yours. You can ravage me, and use me like a toy until all your needs are sated. Okay? But that happens AFTER I graduate and not a moment before. Just a few more weeks." She kissed him again and ordered a sandwich and fries. Tyler ordered what he wanted and they chose a table and sat down.

"Don't pout because I won't sleep with you while I'm school. You know it means a lot to me. And once I'm done you can do everything your kinky mind desires. I promise." She smiled at him and held his hand. She looked around the restaurant and her eyes met Ethan's. She looked away quickly but their eyes already met. She didn't know if she should go to him or if they should jut ignore each other. After how they parted ways it was probably best they ignored each others.

She looked back at Tyler, who was now looking at Ethan, "Do you know him?" He asked in a whisper. It was a simple question but he made it sound so sexual.

"Yeah. He's an old friend that's all. No big deal." Stephanie said and looked at her nails.

"Ahh, old boy friend?" Stephanie rolled her eyes, "That's a yes. Should I be jealous?"

Stephanie looked up at him, "Did he get farther than you? Yes, but that was before I got serious about school." She frowned when she thought she heard a growl come from Tyler. She shook her head, thinking she was just imagining things. "Relax, he probably still hates me. Now can we change the subject?"

Ethan wasn't sure if he hated or liked the fact their conversation continued in whispers he couldn't hear, but in the end he figured it was for the better. All he needed was for his mood to worsen before he entered the Night Realm. An angry Night Hunter attracted Rage Demons like no one's business, and while they were playthings for a Hunter like Ethan, it was still fairly annoying. Sighing, Ethan reached down and plucked the folder out of his bag that sat at his feet. For the first time since he got the folder, he opened it, and laid it in front of him, turning to the 'leads' page. "Stephanie Grant," it said. "Believed to posses a Mark." Marks were a bit of demonic essence placed on the soul of a non-Hunter, non-demon creature. This Mark told other demons this was a worthwhile hunt, acquiring this soul would mean something. Or, at least it did. From what Ethan could tell, the Mark had devolved into being used as a "this is mine" kind of thing.

The rest of the paragraph was just a bio on Stephanie. She was a student. Living in this city. Dating Tyler Hill. Ah, so that is his name, Ethan thought, glancing up at the couple. He seemed fairly well off, at least much more so than he. After all, Ethan was just a unloader at a retail store. Shaking his head, Ethan looked down at his file. No truly useful information, Ethan thought. Just that Stephanie had a Mark. What was he supposed to do, stand around her in the Night Realm and hope the Mark's owner was dumb enough to try something right then? This job sucked. Ethan shut the folder and slipped it back into his bag just as a waitress approached. "More drink, sir?"

"No, thank you. I was just leaving." Ethan threw a couple of dollar bills on the table then stepped out, sighing. He knew what he needed to do, which was head back to the hotel and get ready for tonight. He decided, however, he would wait on that. He had seen her, which he had managed to avoid since their break up. Now he wanted to talk to her, something else he had also avoided. He pulled out his phone, her number still programmed in. He could only hope she still had the same one.

"I am obviously in town," he typed out in a text message. "I want to talk. Come visit me at the Hotel 6 on Main Street. Room 13."

He hit send, then walked off. Part of him hoped she would come, the other part hoped she would stay far away.

Stephanie would be lying if she said she didn't notice Ethan leaving. She wanted to talk to him, to say something (anything) to him but not with Tyler. Tyler was a jealous guy, she wouldn't be able to have a real conversation with Ethan while Tyler was watching. They ate lunch in peace after Ethan left. They only had an hour since Tyler had to go back to work but it was a nice hour.

He have her a kiss and left to go to work. She paid for the food with the money he left her and then went to her car. She remembered her phone went off during lunch. Once she was in the car she checked her phone and saw the message from Ethan. She hit reply and her fingers hovered over the buttons. She didn't know what to say, she sat in her car biting her lip for five minutes. She finally gave up thinking and just wrote, "Okay." And hit send.

She started her car and drove his hotel. She wondered what he would, she wondered what he needed to tell her. She gnawed on her lip during the drive and thought about what she would say. She parked her car and stared at the Hotel 6 symbol. She finally got the courage to get out of the car and find his room. She got to room thirteen and knocked softly.

She was about to walk away, she didn't want to stay. She didn't want it to be awkward, mainly. But at the same time, she did want to stay and talk to him. To apologize for what was said on her part. She heard the chain in the door move and she stopped walking away and turned back around towards his door.

"Hi." She said softly, showing how nervous she was.

"Hey," he said in reply, his face emotionless, his eyes belying his own nervousness.

He had changed clothes since his time at Taste. He was wearing a black wife-beater that hugged his body generously, showing his muscled but not quite toned body. A stylized NH was tattooed onto his left arm, something he had acquired a month or two after their break up. It was his way of telling the world what he was without actually doing so. He had changed into a pair of black sweat pants, that fell over his bare feet. He took a step back from the door, waving his arm into his hotel. "Come in," he said, then stepped away from the door. "Shut the door behind you," he said, not really checking to see if she followed. He couldn't quite decide if he cared or not if she did.

He walked over to the small table next to the bed in the room, pouring a small amount of scotch into a two different cups. He finally turned, seeing if she had followed or not, and offered the second cup. "Here." he said. His voice remained hard, almost angry. The last time they had really spoken was when she had left him, and Ethan had yelled at her. Called her reason bullshit, said she was being stupid. He had said some pretty hateful things, yet he had a hard time exactly feeling bad for it. She had left him for school, after all. Not even for a person. Now she was dating that pretty boy. Damn it, he thought. He hated this mission all ready.

"You seem to be doing well," Ethan finally said after a moments silence. "He seems....nice."

She followed him inside and closed the door behind her like he told her too. She took the cup from him and twirled the liquid around the cup. She hit him twice the last time they were alone in a room together. She called him a douchebag and asshole, among other not very nice names. When he started to talk she looked up at him slowly.

"He is nice. He's a good guy." She said and looked around the hotel room. She didn't know what to say. "Did you just get back in town? Or do you not trust me to know where you live?" She joked to lighten the mood and looked down at her feet.

This was awkward as it could be. She put the cup down and slide it back towards him, "I don't drink anymore." She said softly and sat at the chair at the table. "What did you want to talk about? The sooner we talk, the sooner we can go back to normal. Keep the promise we made to each other about never seeing each other again."

She sat back in her chair but before he could talk she said, "I'm sorry. For what was said. You deserved to be slapped both times but I didn't have to say everything that I said."

"Just visiting," he replied shortly.

He didn't turn to face her when she sat down in the chair. He took a few steps away, swirling the drink in his hand. Eventually, he took what was in hers, poured it into his own glass, and took a big swig.

"That makes one of us," he said, his voice low and the anger now apparent. "I could have been less harsh, but I meant everything I said. You left me for a bullshit reason." He grew quiet and took another big swig. That was so long ago, how could he still be so sore over it? He sat his own glass down, suddenly realizing he didn't even know what he wanted to talk about. He hadn't thought that far ahead. Just invited his ex that he was still sore with over for no real good reason, was all he could think. But he couldn't say that, now could he? He also couldn't say why he was really here. How would she take it if he told her she was the target of an Incubus? Well, maybe he didn't need to say that part. Maybe he could tell her some things, but make it sound more believable.

He realized he had been quiet for some time now, and he shook his head. Time to tell the truth, he thought. "I don't want to talk about our break up. We'll just fight, you'll slap me, and we'll get no where." He sighed, turning to look at her damnable beautiful face once again. "I...guess I just wanted to see you again." His voice had changed this time, no longer angry. It was soft, almost sad sounding. Even when they were together, he had not been so brutally honest with her, but he wasn't sure she'd catch on to that. "That's all. Feel free to leave as you will," he said, his voice resuming its angry tone. He looked away from her, finished his drink, and sat the glass down.

"I didn't leave you for a bull shit reason. I wanted time to focus on me and you lashed out. I was going no where. I didn't know what I wanted. When we broke up, I was devastated for a while. I didn't do anything." She admitted. He wasn't the only one that got hurt when they broke up, but all her cared about was himself.

She bit her tongue from saying anything else. She watched him as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say. "What have you been up too?" She asked softly, trying to spark a less awkward conversation. She watched him down another drink and frowned. "You haven't taken up drinking have you?" She didn't know why she cared. Actually she did. They spent time together, they knew each others deepest secrets. She would be lying if she said she didn't care for him.

She wanted to see him happy and healthy. She didn't want him to be angry and spiteful. No one deserved a life like that. She sat up straighter and looked around the room, "When was the last time you had a home cooked meal? You can stop by my place sometime this week and I can make your favorite. I understand if you don't want too but I thought I should offer."

"Hmph," he said. Why couldn't we go no where together, he thought bitterly. After all, he was stuck in his seemingly go no-where job, even if she didn't understand why.

"Drinking would be easier than what I do," he replied to her comment on his drinking, though he didn't intend to explain that situation. Honestly, being a Hunter was probably the most therapeutic activity he did. If he was too angry, or upset, or whatever when he slept, the demons that fed on the emotion would always show up like moths drawn to light. Sometimes all he needed was to slaughter a few thousand of them and he was good for a while. Of course, that was an activity taken up after Stephanie left him, but he didn't think about that implication too much. In fact, he tried his best not to think of any of this, if he could help it.

"I can take care of myself," he replied to her offer, finally glancing back at her. In truth, he hadn't had a good home cooked meal in a very long time. He knew how to cook, but he never felt like it. And since he spent most nights at work, he usually ate frozen food from there. He moved to sit on the bed across from here, and let his eyes explore Stephanie again. "You know, you still look great. That guy is lucky to have you." His voice still had its harshness, but some of the anger had drained away.

"And what is it that you do?" She asked curiously and smiled sweetly at him. At least he was talking a little. It wasn't much but she could work with it. "It took a while for me but I figured o what I wanted to do with my life. And I recently met Tyler. He's a nice guy, there's elements that can get annoying but he is cool."

She bit her lip and frowned, "You're lying." She stated. "I know when you're lying and you just lied to me. Sure you can take care of yourself. But completely avoided my question, which means you need a real meal. What do you want? I'll go pick up what I need and then cook it for you. You are lucky to have a suite this nice. Lets just hope the stove works well."

She smiled at him, "You look good too. I'm not surprised though, you always looked good. Nice tat." She said and pointed to his arm. "I'm not taking no, to dinner, for and answer. If you help me cook, then I will be done faster and leave sooner. I'm sure you want that more than anything." She winked at him and then smiled.

He chose not to answer the question about what he did, letting her decide for herself. He couldn't answer honestly, even if he wanted to, now could he? He glanced over to the small kitchen, and sighed. The organization had provided him nicely for a hotel he could be stuck in for a while, hadn't it. He glanced at her when she made her final statement, and he scoffed. "Don't assume you know what I want." he growled, still trying to work through exactly why he invited her over. This was...this was a disaster. He knew what he wanted to do, but he couldn't do that. That would just get him slapped, damn it.

"Chili," he said after a brief silence, before looking back at her. "I'll eat chili." He looked back at her, wondering what the hell he was doing. Chili did sound good, but was that worth having her stay here even longer to cook it? All he needed was him to make things just as bad as he had before, and this time he'd have her new guy Tyler to deal with as well. Damn him, damn him to hell. Now Ethan truly hoped he was the Incubus. Breaking his train of thought, Ethan looked away from Stephanie again. "I guess, thanks, Steph." That wasn't something he had planned to say, but oh well. He couldn't take it back now.

"How about I just put it in the crock pot and you finish it off. I'm clearly not wanted here and honestly if you don't want me here then I'll leave. I'll make you dinner because I said I would and then we will never see each other again. If we're lucky." She grabbed her bag and went to go get the stuff. She didn't want to be stuck in his apartment longer than needed so she put the stuff together at her place and then took it to him.

She set it on the counter and set it up. "It'll be done soon. Keep the lid on it." She gabbed her keys and bag and went to the door. "I tried being nice. You invited me here, the least you could have done was try as well. Have a nice life." She said and left him in his room. She was pissed now, he really was a douchebag. She did something nice and he treated her like she had a sickness. It's no wonder why she left him in the first place. She couldn't stand him.

She went home to Tyler and have him the kiss of his life. "Just a couple more weeks baby." She smiled at Tyler and kissed him again. She didn't need Ethan, she had Tyler. And Tyler wanted her like no other so she was happy.

When she left, Ethan simply grabbed the crock pot, walked outside, and threw it in the dumpster. He wanted nothing to do with her, but this damnable mission prevented that from happening, and suddenly he wanted everything to do with her. Damn these feelings. If he could understand them, maybe that little adventure would have gone better. Bah. He threw those thoughts aside, getting into his car and driving to McDonalds for food. When he got home, he took the bottle of scotch and proceeded to drink himself into Oblivion. You can't be drunk in the Night Realm, so it didn't matter how he fell asleep. As long as he did.

Tyler was surprised by the fervor behind Stephanie's kiss, but he didn't at all mind it. "Why not right now?" he shot back, smiling. "You clearly seem ready for it. Whats a little harm in letting off some steam? Where were you, anyway?" He asked, smiling and pulling her into another brief kiss. It was so delectable. He couldn't wait to have a taste of her soul. A beautiful woman like her had to have a beautiful soul, and it would be a fun ride trying to get it out. If he was lucky, he'd be able to get it from her without alerting any Hunters. Hunters always complicated things. He smiled at her, not letting her in on his train of thoughts. It was something, as a demon, you got good at. Otherwise you'd never have relationships, and as an Incubus...that just couldn't happen. He smiled, thinking of the girl he had fucked earlier. Her soul wouldn't taste half as good as Stephanie's, but it was necessary. Going too long without a soul risked Tyler losing his ability to go into the Night Realm, becoming a Day Walker. And he just couldn't have that. Not one bit.

"I was out with an old friend who isn't a frowned any more." She rubbed Tyler's cheek and thought about it. What could happen? She only had the rest of the semester to go, she deserved a little fun for all the time she out behind her classes. She needed to get her mind off of that no good son of a bitch.

She knew how to get Tyler jealous and she always figured, jealous Tyler would equal rough sex. She always had a knack for rough sex. "I was with my ex boyfriend. I made him dinner." She stayed and kissed Tyler again. "And now I'm here, ready to fuck my boyfriend into crazy town."

She started to unbutton his shirt but ended up just pulling it off. She didn't want to deal with the buttons and she wasn't patient enough to do it. She took her bottoms off with her panties and hopped up on the kitchen counter. She bit Tyler's bottom lip and kissed him again, demanding more from him.

"Oh, really?"

Tyler was annoyed, but before he could comment she took most of his annoyance away. Wait...he was gonna get his snack, and his prize? This was happening? He could believe how lucky he was. Of course, he couldn't be too happy. That might be weird, especially since he was as terrtorial and jealous as he was. Still, when she ripped off his shirt his cock jumped with excitement, and when she stripped off her bottoms and jumped at the counter it stood at full attention all ready. He kissed her hungrily back, weaving his fingers through her hair and taking a hard grip on her hair. "Finally," he growled at her.

Using one hand, he unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them along with his boxer briefs, letting his cock spring out. He wouldn't waste time with foreplay. He had waited so long for this girls soul, he just wanted to release her soul and hurry and get to sleep. Without waiting to see if she was ready to have his endowment, he pressed it into her and thrust in, roughly. A happy sigh escaped his lips, and he started a harsh, hard pace. He slammed into her, grunting each time he did so. He pulled her head back by her hair, biting roughly at her neck.

She moaned out very lied when he just speard himself into her. She ran her fingers through his hair and tugged his head back. She kissed him passionately and wiggled down to the edge of the counter so he could go deeper. He wasn't being gentle for their first time together but she didn't care. He felt amazing and she just wanted more.

The only reason she was giving herself to him now was because of Ethan. She wanted to get back at him by proving she was happy where she was now. She had the life she always wanted and he want in it. She didn't need him. She didn't know why she needed to prove her self. She didn't realize she wasn't even feeding into what Tyler was doing. She was thinking too hard. She needed to relax.

She laid back on the counter and felt his grip on her hips pulling her down into his thrusts. 'Why did he even calle me over if he was just going to be an ass?!' She thought. 'What was the pint of that. She would have happily ignored him and let him be. They never would have talked.' She frowned and crossed her arms, not even thinking about her body language and it would come off to Tyler.

Back
Top Bottom