Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden romance (Alexander and Malo)

It was a beautiful afternoon in the McElroy's castle, home of one of the wealthiest kings that land possessed. Under the grasp of that fiery ruler, laid a beautiful maid, the slave of the prince. Tamara Ferguson was the slave, the beautiful and sweet slave he owned. Tamara was a beautiful girl with deep green eyes, auburn hair that reached past her hips. She was fairly tall, standing at about 5'8, and she was really thin, as her owner rarely let her feed; so she weighed 98lbs, though all her fat was well distributed in her thighs, her arms and her hips. Her skin was really pale, as she was forced to always stay inside. Her breasts were a C cup, and her hips had a medium curve.

Overall, Tamara, or Tammy, was really beautiful. And she was still a virgin. She hadn't let her owner abuse her. But finally, she had a break. That night, a masquerade ball was being held in the local town, and she was in her room, getting herself ready. She would go to the ball with her prince in the same carriage, after all, she was his slave. But not that night, that night was about having fun dancing, eating and maybe find someone...at already 23 years old, she was still lonely.

Tammy fixed her green and white dress that reached to her ankles and strapped around her chest, making her beautiful breasts more noticeable. After that, she put a golden masks with jewels all over it, a gift from her owner when she almost died cleaning the torture chamber. She then sat on her bed, wating for her master.

She was waiting for no reason. As she did, one of the guards entered the room. "The prince has wished us to inform you that he shall not be coming, and that the ball is to be hosted here, in his own castle." The guard left the room as soon as he finished his message. She was lucky to be getting a night off at all, she wouldn't want to spend it with him anyway. The only reason she was in the position she was in was because of an unfortunate accident with her parents, leaving her in the custody of the prince. He made it impossible for her to leave, because no one else would hire her, and she wasn't allowed to leave the kingdom either. Every day that passed, his plans for her came closer and closer to being finished, regardless of her personal opinion.

Jared sighed as he finished dressing himself, glancing down at the invitation from the prince once more. It would get him into the prince's royal ball, and the only reason that the prince had sent it in the first place was simple: the kingdom was in debt, and they needed weapons. Jared ran one of the best blacksmith's in all of the seven kingdoms, and they weren't cheap. The prince was trying to get on his good side, and trying to make a deal as to lessen the cost of the blades. Jared had no intentions of doing that, but he decided that he might as well enjoy the ball.

Tamara was just unhappy that the ball at the beautiful town had been cancelled, as she was more than ready to meet more people than would already come to the shady prince's ball. She nodded at the guard and descended to the common room, where the party was supposed to be held and sat by a chair as she waited...and waited. Hour after hour of waiting for people to arrive.

Tamara had no reason to wait that long, as people arrived quickly and in great quantity. It wasn't long before the ball room had around six hundred people in it, and a large number of it were the people from the town. All the people who had already been invited for the one at town arrived, and other guests of the prince's arrived. She saw no sign of the prince himself, and after a while all of the prince's noble guests vanished as well. Very little people noticed, fewer cared.

As Jared stepped inside of the ball room, he glanced around with a slight sigh. He was starting to regret deciding to come here. The mask he wore was plain and black, covering both of his eyes and the left side of his face. The suit was elegant and fancy, and it was probably expensive as well. No one bothered to question how a blacksmith could afford it, after all one bar of his special alloy was worth more than enough.

Tamara was eating as a lot of people started appear, but the king was nowhere to be seen, luckily enough. That way she could eat the meals she had been robbed by the king. But nobody seemed of her interest, as most people who ugly and dirty dresses, and only those from the burgeoise wore elegant dresses, like hers. After an hour, she sat on a chair, really bored.

As Jared started to wander around the place, he sighed before he shook his head. This place was completely boring. "I knew I shouldn't have come." Eventually he found himself sitting down and sipping from a glass, glancing around. He wasn't looking at the dancers, but rather the others who weren't dancing like him.

Tamara saw a man who wasn't dancing and was just sitting, bored like she was. "Meh...i'm not the only one," she whispered and then walked to him, her beautiful mask covering her face. "Ummm...hello sir, is it boring?" she asked sarcastically.

Jared looked up at her with a smile, chuckling as he stood up to meet her eyes with his own. "Yes. So far this evening has been a total waste of my time. I was starting to regret coming....but that was before you walked up." She looked beautiful, even in the mask.

Tamara looked to the side, blushing softly and chcukling a bit. "T-Thanks, sir. That's really nice of you, you are really nice." She said with such a tone she really meant it.

Jared smiled as he looked at her, loving how cute she looked while blushing. "Anytime. I'm glad to have met you, and I have to ask. Would you like to dance with me?"

Jared smiled as he took her hand, gently pulled her up as he led her onto the dance floor with some of the other people who weren't major lords and were actually dancing, smiling as he danced with her, his hands clasped into hers.

As time went by, she felt more connected to him, so she intertwined their fingers together and hugged him as they danced, her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes and smiled.

They danced for a while until finally Jared looked down at her as he spoke. "I'm getting tired of dancing. Would you like to go somewhere else for the night?" It was still her night off after all, and that wouldn't change no matter where she was.

Tamara kept her head on his shoulder as he spoke and she smiled. "May we go...to your place? My place is not too...'charming' either," she said, ashamed to tell him she was a slave. A beautiful slave.

Jared smiled and nodded as he kissed her forehead. "Alright. Let's go." He gently took her hand in his as they left together, starting down the streets towards the blacksmith he lived in.

Tamara was really happy she was leaving with such a handsome man. She hugged him tightly and laid her had on his shoulder as they walked down the street, her mask still on her head.

The two walked along the streets together, with him leading the way. He stopped by a rather big building, but still tiny in comparison to the castle. When they entered he closed the door behind him as he took her hand. "Come on let's go upstairs." The room they were standing in at the moment was no doubt the smithy itself, where the swords were forged and cooled.

Tamara thought the house he lived was really beautiful, and she instantly recognized it as a blacksmith's place. She removed her mask and smiled and took her hand into his, her beautiful face uncovered as the mask rested on her hand. "Let's go."

He nodded as he left the room for a moment, before returning with two glasses of wine, setting one before her as he took a sip of his own. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name either?"

Tamara looked at him and took a sip of her wine before answering. "Tamara. What's yours, handsome?" she asked flirtateously and looked at him, her beautiful green eyes staring into his,

Jared smiled as he took a sip of his own wine, sitting across from her as he smiled. "Tamara....that has a nice ring to it....my name is Jared."

Back
Top Bottom