Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Animal in You Quiz.

A Vulture..

An unexpected outcome to say the least. So here is the result with a few notes of my own.

Physically and socially, the vulture is a clumsy (...) creature and its unusual features border on homeliness. Its somewhat bloated body (I don't think I have a bloated body) is unusual for a creature of the air, since birds can't afford excess ballast when they're flying around. So vultures are forced to soar at the mercy of the currents and wait for opportunities to present themselves, and unlike the smaller birds are unable to control their own destinies.

Don't make the mistake of underestimating the vulture though, for it's awkward outward appearance masks an intensely sharp mind capable of long range vision. With infinite patience, the vulture uses its keen senses to detect when the moment is ripe before swooping in and claiming its prize. Most people only encounter the vulture's devious mind when it's feeding at the carcass of their dreams. Nope, the vulture is no angel and those wings on its back have no connection to the divine. For a vulture would look ridiculous wearing a halo while taping her friend's intimate conversations for the special prosecutor.

Like most birds of prey, vultures love to travel. They particularly favor long trips (depends on the mode of travel...) and are always on the lookout for business opportunities. Even when vacationing with family, a vulture would interrupt the trip if they spied a chance to make money (not necessarily).

Vultures hate to work, preferring to shadow other aggressive characters until opportunities arise. They circle these situations with infinite patience and have an uncanny ability to determine when the moment is ripe. Only when assured of a reward will they swoop in and take control. They can be extremely possessive with their prize and will defend it against all intruders. However, cultures won't risk injury, and they take flight when the situation becomes volatile. (Hah! Yeah..right)

When others observe a vulture circling they can be confident that an opportunity is at hand. Always alert to the opportunity to buy or sell, they make excellent stockbrokers and trade their services for a percentage of the profits. The species also earns a living by buying up ailing businesses and selling off their assets to make a quick buck.

With their excellent vision, vultures are also able to provide far-sighted leadership as business advisers, lawyers or company directors.

A very loose definition at best. I may take this test again at another time to see if I can get a different outcome.

Back
Top Bottom