Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three Way Tie (LingeringDesire and Josu_T)

Somehow she knew he was there, but nonchalantly she continued on with the making of her coffee as if she hadn't. Creamer, sugar and stir, she threw her trash away and sipped, before looking over the rim of her cup at him. Smiling she lowered the ceramic mug and waved easily. He sat on the couch and sipped at his water. She drank water all day long to counter the caffeine, so a treat was nice. Samantha paused to congratulate a fellow coworker on her over the holiday engagement. Having been so absorbed in her own feelings the day before she hadn't even talked with the young art teacher.

They spoke for a bit, her fit body tucked into the chair, legs crossed and displaying feminine curves in her skirt and blouse. Her hand curled around her coffee mug and the other cradled her chin as they spoke. Her green eyes sparkled as her glossed lips moved and parted into a smile. Even though the news was a devastating blow to her ego she took it with grace, she'd met the perfect man he just couldn't start anything YET. Her eyes flitted to Phil as she sipped her coffee, it wasn't as though they had made plans to speak. She was just attempting to prolong the inevitable crash of words and possible rejection of ideas.

The other females phone rang and she excused herself. Samantha was actually a bit relieved. mulling over her words she stood and heeled feet carried her to the couch. She placed her mug on the low table, bending to do so before smoothing the soft fabric of her skirt over her ass and sitting down at his side. "Hello, Phil... how has your second day been so far?" She asked with a genuine interest in his words. It wasn't as if she wanted to rush him either, she silently hoped he'd bring up his offer again... it wasn't likely. Her legs crossed in his direction, her foot bumping against his calf lightly before resting there. She said nothing about it and left it against him. Her hands were shaking a bit so she draped one across her lap and placed the other along her neck as she tilted her head at him to listen.

Phil sat on the couch and hoped that Samantha would notice him and join him. When she waved he waved back at her. He figured that meant she would be coming over soon, but then she stopped and started to talk with one of the other staff. He sighed and leaned back, drinking more of his water and just keeping an eye on her. He couldn't help it. She looked amazing. Even more beautiful than the day before. He tried his best to be patient and wait for her. If it didn't seem like she was going to talk to him he would have to say something.

After a while he was glad to see that her friend got up and then he simply watched her silently as she approached him. He smiled softly at her once she was seated next to him. He was about to answer her question when he felt her foot touch his leg. When she kept it there his heart started pounding for a moment. He looked into her eyes and she seemed to be a little nervous, though he wasn't sure why. He'd already told her that he was interested in her.

It took a few seconds, but he focused and remembered the question she had asked. He finally started to answer it. "Hi Samantha. My second day has been interesting. The classes are going well. I've been a little distracted, but not bad enough to make my teaching worse. I just can't help but think about something that happened yesterday." His eyes met hers and he hoped she understood that he meant he had been thinking about what happened with her. He waited, forcing himself to keep breathing and to keep as calm as possible. His heart was racing and time seemed to have slowed to a crawl.

Samantha tilted her head and widened her smile, glad for his reaction. She caught his pause and knew that he was affected by her foot along his calf. If she had wanted to toy with him, she'd have moved her toes along the leg. But Sam didn't want to toy with him like this and NOT here. Biting her lip she listened to him and sipped her coffee.

His hints were caught. She smiled wider. Her hand trailed along his arm, not wanting to rush this. After she didn't want to scare him off. Her own heart raced, she had never proposed such a thing in all her life. "Well maybe I can ease some of that for you." Her foot slid slowly down his calf and then back up to his knee.

"I'd like to see you outside of work... but I'm not certain I want anything serious." Her voice was low, afraid that the other teachers would hear. "I'd like something more physical. Something more fulfilling and rewarding than just a pizza and movie kind of thing." Her eyes watched him, afraid he'd cringe or be disgusted. her face moved forward and ghosted a kiss against his cheek. "I need pleasure, Phil..." She whispered into his ear, before tugging on his earlobe and then sitting back up and sipping her coffee. Her expressive eyes blinking up at him over the rim of the coffee mug as she waited.

He smiled as he felt her touching him more. That was definitely a good sign. When she finally said she wanted to see him outside of work he felt relief wash over him and his excitement grew. He wasn't bothered when she said she wasn't looking for something serious. As she described what she wanted it sounded better and better. The kiss and whisper just started to turn him on. He could feel a slight bulge starting to form, but at that moment he didn't care.

He looked into her eyes and grinned. He took her hand that was touching his arm and held it by the wrist for a moment. He quickly glanced around the room and made sure no one was paying attention to them. Fortunately, in their corner, they were mostly blocked from view. Everyone was busy with other things anyway. He leaned in close to her in return and stayed there for a moment before whispering in her ear. "What you're really saying to me is that you are holding out hope for someone else. But in the mean time, what you want is this." As he finished the sentence he pulled her hand to his crotch and pressed it against the growing and hardening bulge. He let her feel what she had been doing to him and what she could look forward to later. Then he pressed a few kisses against her neck, just below her jaw. When he was done he whispered a few more words into her ear. "You are a very naughty girl Samantha. I like that. I think we will have a lot of fun together."

Widening her smile she settled her coffee mug on the table at their feet. Her back was almost all the way toward the other teachers who were chatting and laughing amongst themselves. A few moved to go for a smoke but they were basically alone. When he grasped her wrist she gave him a naughtier tinged smile. The instant he pressed her hand against his bulge she felt her body catch on fire. Her teeth tugged at her lower lip to hold back the moan she wanted to release.

Her hand caressed him, pressing and tracing the shaft and head of his cock below the surface of his pants. "Yes, " She whispered breathlessly, as his lips moved in for the kill. Her neck was sensitive, how she kept her wits about her she wasn't sure. "I agree, much fun shall be had between us." Gently she traced his bulge and then gently rubbed her palm over him. "I can cook you dinner tonight and then I can show you the surprise beneath my clothing... here is a hint... they are silky." She squirmed in her seat, "And more than slightly damp."

If she had any sense she'd have asked him to meet her in the janitors closet, or the boiler room or even the teachers bathroom. Any one of those spots would have been better than the couch on the teachers lounge. Poor guy would need to walk out of the room some time soon. She picked up her coffee mug, her shaky hands sloshed a bit of coffee over her fingers, she licked it off as best she could before taking a sip. She wanted him now, to hike her skirt, yank her panties to the side, unzip his trousers, fish him out and impale herself upon his cock until she screamed his name to the heavens. But what name would it be?

He looked at her as he held her hand in place and liked the expression on her face. He felt her hand start to move on its own over his hardening manhood and he let go of it, allowing her full control. When she made her suggestion for what they should do that evening he grinned at her and placed another kiss to her neck. The comment about her silky secret being damp made his cock twitch. He realised that he needed to pull away from her and focus on lessening the swelling before he had to leave, but he couldn't help himself. He stayed close to her.

He smiled at her softly and tried to look innocent. He was definitely looking forward to that evening. He finally shifted away a little and crossed his legs as best he could to try to hide the bulge. Then he spoke softly. "Let me give you my phone number. Then you can send me a message with what time you want me to come over to your place and your address so I can get there. I think for now I need to finish my water and try to calm down. I'm definitely not in any condition to be teaching. And I blame you for that." He grinned and shifted a little farther away from her. He grabbed his water and slowly started to drink it.

Heaven help her she didn't want to stop touching him. But she knew he needed her too. Both hands moved to her coffee mug holding it steadily in her grasp. "Sounds good, but you could just follow me home like a sexy stray. Then you could have an appetizer and the main course and a full dessert." She gave him a playful smile. One hand pulled out the sleek black phone from her pocket.

She typed in the number and sent him a message with her address. "I take full responsibility, and if we were anywhere else I'd show you how I'd remedy the situation." She glanced at the clock, there wasn't enough time for her to do much. "Perhaps calling your mother would help?" She suggested lightly, all the while loving the fact she effected him like this. It was a huge boost to her sexual prowess, given the flop with Mark the day before. Tonight she would have her needs taken care of and allow desire to run rampant. "You aren't allergic to cats are you?" She asked quietly.

It was only a few minutes more before she knew the bell would ring. Flying high she ducked into the bathroom, used the facilities and gazed at herself in the cloudy mirror. A large smile was plastered to her lips. Her cheeks were flushed with color and she felt as if she could fly. It was a complete turn around from the day before. The bell rang and she moved to her classroom, hips swinging with each step she took. Peeking into Mark's room she smiled, but continued on. Tomorrow at lunch would be different. Maybe plans would be in order again at least until she actually allowed Phil to take her out so they could talk about it in front of Mark. No fun if she couldn't actually make him jealous.

He chuckled softly as she suggested he could just follow her home. It was definitely an interesting idea. He decided he would go home though. Then he would surprise her by not letting her know when he arrived. He gave her his number as she took out her phone, then looked down at his once it chimed at him. He saved her number in the phone and then put it back in his pocket. Everything she said didn't really help his situation though, except for the comment about his mother. That he laughed at and then shrugged. When she asked about any cat allergies he slowly shook his head.

After she left to go to the bathroom he stayed on the couch and did all he could to calm himself down. Fortunately he was able to relax before he had to leave. Then he made his way out of the lounge and back to his classroom. He sent Mark a quick message telling him that he had news and they should talk after school. Then he sent Samantha a message telling her to go home without him after school, but suggested that she leave her door unlocked for him. As he finished sending the message he got back into his classroom. The bell rang a minute later and the kids started to show up. He greeted them happily and got settled for the next class.

He went through the rest of the day teaching the kids, but in the back of his mind he was constantly thinking about Sam and what would happen that evening. He was definitely distracted. It did cause him to not hear a question on a couple of occasions, but it didn't disrupt his class too much. At the end of the day he left his room and went to meet Mark. He made sure he wasn't seen by someone that might mention it to Samantha. Then he and Mark started to talk to one another.

Mark eventually asked about how things were going with Sam and Phil spoke carefully. "We met today during our break. She told me she wanted something, but nothing serious. It was really clear that she still wants to be with you, but if she can't have you, she is tired of waiting. I think if she ever sensed you were available she would dump me in an instant and go for you. So you don't need to worry about that." He smiled at his friend, having decided not to talk about all the sexual aspects of the interaction. Mark seemed happy about it and when they were done talking Phil left the school and returned home to get ready for the evening.

The message was received and after school, once the bell rang, she was rushing home. She waited until the all clear was given but she was ready to go and in more ways than just the one. Samantha dressed the chicken in her fridge with lemon and rosemary then put it into the oven. The artisan bread sat on the counter waiting for a knife and some butter. The wild rice had been started and she turned off the burner to let it steam, she knew she had at least thirty minutes to soak in the tub and that was just what she planned.

Slipping out of her clothing and into the bubble bath she drew, it was hot and helped to relax her nerves. The door was unlocked and candles were out as well as a bottle of wine to breathe. She soaked and then got out and washed her face and then applied moisturizer all over her skin, she slid into her heels again and a pretty black and navy lingerie set.

With a silk robe, belted at the waist, covering her form she moved through the house and into the kitchen where she got to work. After a minute she knew the robe was a bad idea. Moving up the stairs to her bedroom she slid in to a slinky dress in navy and ballet flats. Donning a robe she smiled and THEN got to work. Roasted chicken, with sauteed green beans, wild rice and bread. She had ice cream and fresh berries for dessert. Spinning around she shook the pan of green beans and fluffed the rice. Giving it a taste she smiled, the chicken stock gave it the best flavor, all it needed was a crank of pepper and it was good to go.

The beans were almost finished, as well as the chicken. She saw lights reflect into the house and her heart thudded in response. She slid out of her flats and tossed them in the closet before putting the wine at the table in the dining room and lighting the candle. Everything was in place, it was perfect. She dismissed Mark from her head, not wanting to think of him and only allow Phil to permeate her entire being. She returned to the kitchen and pretended she didn't know he was coming up her walk as she cooked.

Phil arrived home and quickly stripped out of his work clothes on the way to the shower. He was eager to get to Samantha's place and couldn't help himself. He did take his time in the shower though. He made sure he was clean everywhere and that everything was as perfect as possible. Once done with his shower he shaved and fixed his hair. He put on a little aftershave and prepared himself for that evening. Once he was done he went into his bedroom and got dressed. He picked some nice clothes that would also be quite easy to take off. He had a good idea of how the night would turn out and there would likely be plenty of passion.

Once he was ready he relaxed for a few minutes. He was eager, but he decided he wanted to give her time to get ready and to possibly make her wait a little for him. He smiled to himself and got into his car. He punched her address into his GPS and drove there slowly. He pulled into her driveway and parked his car. He then turned off the engine and the lights, but he sat there for a few minutes. He looked at the door and hoped it was unlocked as he had asked.

After a little while he finally got out of his car. He closed the door as silently as possible and then slowly made his way to her front door. He slowly turned the handle and then gently pushed in. It opened for him and he grinned. He slipped inside and closed the door behind him, again as quietly as he could. He locked it and then slipped off his shoes so he could walk quietly as well. He wasn't familiar with her house, so he wasn't sure where to go at first. He started down a hall and then heard the sounds of cooking. He knew she had to be in there, so he went toward the sound. On the way he saw all the effort she had put into getting her house ready and the smell of the food was amazing.

He reached a doorway and knew the kitchen was beyond it. He peeked around the corner and saw her standing there, facing away from him. He then walked in and stepped up behind her. He made sure he made enough noise so he didn't completely surprise her. He got up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned down and pressed a kiss against her neck in the same spot he'd kissed her earlier that day. Then he spoke softly in her ear. "I'm here for our date. Looks like you've gone all out to impress me. I must say, from the way you were acting this afternoon I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought you might have ended up just buying take-out and I'd have found you sitting half naked on your couch, waiting for me. This is definitely much classier though."

Maybe it wasn't him, at least this is what she began to think when she didn't hear a door and he didn't appear. Her food only needed a little bit, she was nervous. Finding the wine she poured herself a half glass and turned on the stereo. She pulled the chicken from the oven and placed it on the cutting board to allow it to rest before cutting into it and slicing up the delicate meat.

She placed the green beans on the serving platter and added the toasted almonds on top as well. Adding pepper into the rice she gave it a toss and a drizzle of olive oil before placing it next to the green beans. The chicken was cut into and she sliced the breasts into manageable slices and placed them on top of the rice before pouring the juice of the chicken from the roasting pan and into a skillet to make a quick pan sauce. She poured that over the top of the chicken to keep it hot and moist before adding the lid and beginning to soak the pans.

Sam hadn't heard him come in but she did hear him behind her a second before his arms wrapped around her. She leaned back into him, allowing herself to melt a bit. The kiss caused her to quiver against him as a shiver traveled her spine. The words against her ear and neck made her tremble, she smiled at him, her eyes flickering over him at her shoulder. The curve of her ass pressing against the front of his pants.

"That was the initial plan but I decided against it. I'm glad you like this... just wait for dessert. I think I will have an outfit change." Her hands went behind her and gave his ass a squeeze. Turning her head she caught a whiff of his cologne or aftershave. "Mm, you smell nice... Perhaps I should just let YOU be dessert." She spun in his arms and pressed her lips fully against his, "I've been wanting to do this all day," she murmured in the seconds before their lips met.

Phil smiled as she leaned against him. He was glad he hadn't surprised or scared her. He liked how she reacted to being in his arms. When he felt her ass pressing against his crotch he also felt his body starting to react. He just couldn't help it. He chuckled softly as she explained the plan and then discussed dessert. He liked the idea, but lost his chance to respond when she caught him by surprise by grabbing his ass. It made his hips press harder against her for a moment and he was distracted.

As she started to turn he loosened his grip to let her do what she wanted. He grinned at her suggestion of letting him be dessert. He spoke softly in her ear in return. "I thought the plan was for me to be your dessert." Once she was fully turned in his arms his eyes met hers and he barely caught the soft words before their lips were pressed together. He held her tighter in that moment and returned the kiss with a deep, intense passion and desire. He let her know through the kiss just how happy he was to be there and how much he was looking forward to their evening together.

When the kiss finally ended he smiled and looked into her eyes again. "Everything here is wonderful. I think we shouldn't waste any more time before starting to eat dinner. I wouldn't want to make your cooking go to waste. I know I want to see what you have prepared for later and what your outfit change might be, but waiting is just going to make it better when I finally find out."

A soft moan left her throat as she felt the response of his body pressing along her belly. She didn't want to eat wanted to drag him upstairs and impale herself upon him and then roll beneath him and... her mind fizzled out as she felt his excitement build. Their passion and desire where running high, as was to be expected. Her fingers lifted and brushed into the hair at the nape of his neck. She shivered in his grasp, trying not to explode or melt into a pool of mush on the floor.

The kiss tapered, her tongue swiping into his mouth and along his lower lip before playfully biting the soft lower pillow and pulling back with a soft sigh. Her eyes fluttered open, long lashes sweeping up to reveal her green eyes, she matched his smile, her nose crinkling up slightly. "I agree, it's why I cooked a nice meal and didn't opt for takeout... besides, I like to cook." She pressed against him to move him and allow him to release her before picking up the covered platter and leading the way.

Sliding the platter in the center of the table she smiled at him and revealed the food before dishing it out on the empty plate in front of him. Her glass of wine sat empty now, the contents having long been drained. "Can you fill the glasses for us and we'll start eating?" She smiled at him as she began filling her own plate, the smell of it all tickling her nose and causing her stomach to rumble.

Phil didn't want to let her go. He wanted to keep holding her. He felt as if she wanted the same as well, but after a pause he released her and reluctantly moved away. He followed her to the table and pulled out her chair for her. Then he went and took his seat and relaxed. The food looked and smelled amazing and he knew he was about to have a great meal. He gazed across the table at her and at her request he took the wine and poured some into both glasses. Once he was done he looked at the bottle and was impressed with her choice of wine as well. He was a little surprised that she seemed to have set it all up in so short a time and they had only planned and discussed their evening earlier that day.

With the wine poured and the food on the plate he smiled at her and raised his glass to her before taking a sip. He then started to eat the meal and enjoy the dinner she had prepared. As the flavors hit his tongue he was surprised and a soft moan escaped his lips. He felt that if what happened during the rest of the evening was even half as good as her cooking, he would be a very happy man at the end of the night. For a few minutes he wasn't really able to say anything since he was simply enjoying the food too much.

After a few minutes he was still quiet because he wasn't sure what to say. It felt like it was more of a formal date and she had said before that she wanted something casual. Most of what they had done and said already had been fairly casual and playful, but the dinner table jus seemed to say something a little different. He decided that it didn't need to and he kicked off one shoe before slowly sliding his foot forward and brushing it against her leg. His eyes met hers and he grinned. Then he let his eyes roam over her body slowly and he got his first good look at what she was wearing from the front. She looked great and he was getting more excited.

Her green eyes watched him , lips smiling as he sipped the wine and proceeded to take his first bite. She was a proud cook, enjoyed cooking and entertaining. It was her second passion behind teaching. Even growing up she wanted to own her own restaurant, but the business was a man's world. Slowly women were trickling in but it was harder. His moan caused her lips to lift up in a large smile, her thoughts long forgotten as she knew that would be the first of many pleasurable sounds.

Samantha's emerald eyes sparkled in the candlelight. Her own plate of food was delicious and her own sounds mirrored that of Phil. Her nervousness caught up with her in the silence, she wasn't the casual relationship type person, but in order to get Mark it was the logical option. If she had really sat and thought it out, burgers on the grill would have sufficed... but it was winter. It appeared that Phil was just as nervous, which reassured her about it all.

Feeling his socked foot against her bare leg she smiled. "Sorry about the meal, I just really like to cook. I..." She paused and took a sip of her wine, then another. "I've never really done this sort of thing and well..." She shrugged here. her hand lifted and fiddled with the diamond stud in her lobe. "I'm really excited and I can't wait to show you dessert." Her foot moved out and along his leg , her toes brushing up the fabric of his pants and on towards his erection. The ball of her foot pressed lightly into him, her heel resting against his testicles as she bit her lip and caressed his cock with her foot, a slight smirk on her lips.

When he saw her smile in response to his foot he relaxed even more. The tension was quickly lessening and he was sure that things would soon be what they had expected. When she said she was sorry about the meal he smiled and shook his head. It looked like she had more to say, so he let her continue. When she finally mentioned being excited to show him dessert his smile turned to a grin again. Then he felt her foot and he knew what she was doing. His cock started hardening immediately in response. As she started to really toy with him he couldn't help but let out a soft groan.

His eyes lit up and he leaned back a little more, taking a sip of his wine. His foot started to slide up her leg in response. He spoke with a soft tone laced with desire. "You... are a very naughty girl. I wonder.... when my foot reaches its destination is my sock going to end up getting damp?" He smirked back at her and slipped his foot under her dress and pressed between her legs. His eyes stayed locked on hers, but he started to eat again, much quicker than he had before. He wanted to hurry up and reach the next part of their evening. They had put it off for too long. At that moment he wished he had just followed her home and they had eaten something simple and quick. Though he would never complain about the meal she had prepared.

Samantha loved the sounds he made as her foot stroked and rubbed on his cock. Already she was getting wet thinking of him plunging his cock deep inside her or him letting her impale herself on it. Her nipples beaded beneath her dress as his foot slid up her leg. She could only smile at his words, she felt very naughty right now with her foot sliding and pressing on his cock, feeling it's hardness and thinking of all the lovely ways she could enjoy it.

Her legs opened as much as her short tight dress would allow, she moaned as he pressed the tips of his toes into her damp cleft. She could only nod. "I'm afraid so.." she blushed. Her own food disappeared rapidly, wishing she'd have ordered Chinese and just served that on the floor in the living room in front of the fireplace. Then they could strip and take advantage of the moment then and there.

Smiling up at him she scooted into his toes, her hips rolling against him as she moaned. It seemed it was a race to get their plates clean. Each wanting to get on with it. The table could be a good place if they didn't make it, the thought of him pounding her on the table caused her eyes to close. She was growing very impatient. "I need you Phil. I want you so bad."

Phil's need for her was growing with every passing second as she teased him with her foot. He could feel his sock getting damp as he did his best to tease her in return. As she pressed back against it he tried to think of how he could do even more. He quickly pulled his foot back and kicked off his other shoe. Then he was able to use his feet to get his sock off and when his foot pushed between her legs again there was no sock in the way. He was able to use his toes better. He really used his big toe to press against her soft folds, threatening to push into her if her panties weren't in the way.

The moment he finished his food he heard her telling him she wanted and needed him. Her voice was dripping with desire and he could tell she wasn't going to want to wait much longer. He pressed his toe against her as much as he could and grinned, pushing his plate away from himself. "I'm definitely done with my food right now. You said you had something prepared for dessert though. I wouldn't want any of your preparation to go to waste. So why don't you show me what you're going to be serving me for dessert." He smirked and waited to see what she would do. He was either going to be going wild with her soon or he would be making her wait a little longer. Both options made him happy. She just sounded so needy at the moment that the idea of teasing her and making her wait a little longer was one that he really liked, even if it meant forcing himself to wait longer as well.

Her voice lifted higher as his bare toes snaked their way between her needy folds. She was on the verge of ripping her panties to the side so his toe could fuck her when he spoke. Her mind ripped from the fantasy and ideals as she was forced to focus on his words instead. With shaky legs she stood up, eyes torn with wanting to feel him and wanting to show him. Samantha had half a mind to rip her clothes off and spill herself on the table, display her goods and offer herself up to him as the dessert.

Smiling she left the room and rushed upstairs to change back into her silky robe. She debated on removing her bra and panties too but decided she'd like him to undress her just a bit. She scooped out the ice cream and put the fresh berries over the top. Just one bowl. They could share. She sashayed out in the belted robe. The top part dipping low and allowing her bra to peek out, the navy lacing to show. She smiled and beckoned him to follow her to the couch. She'd slip in his lap when he got there and they'd feed each other, at least this was the plan.

He could almost see the internal debate in her as she stood up. He waited as patiently as he could for her to make her decision and to see what she would do. When she moved to the door he smiled at her and watched her leave, her body looking very sexy and the sway of her hips making him wish he hadn't said something that made her leave. Part of him wanted to just follow her wherever she was going and take her as soon as she stopped. He held back though and let his body calm down a little. He slipped off his other sock and finished his glass of wine as he waited for her to return.

Once she entered the room again he grinned, liking the change of attire. He could see her bra and he was even more pleased with her choice of lingerie. He had to assume that her panties matched the bra. At her beckoning he followed silently. He saw the comfortable seat and slowly lowered himself into it, relaxing. His eyes were locked on her body and he reached up, pulling her down to him. He finally looked at what she was holding and let out a sigh. "You had to pick something we can't eat quickly, didn't you. If this is going to be what you're making me eat for dessert, we're going to have more fun with it. You're going to get up and take off that robe and your bra and panties and you are going to lay down on your coffee table naked. Then I'm going to put this ice cream on you and you're going to be my serving dish for my dessert. I can get to know this body of yours a little better in the process too. When I'm done we can think about whether or not you're going to get any dessert."

She laughed when he pulled her down, her fingers lifting a raspberry to her lips as he spoke. Oh, his plan was nice, but she had plans too. The spoon held a bit of the vanilla stuff on it, she said not a word but lifted it to dribble down his neck. Her mouth was on him before he could say another thing, deny her dessert... she fought back a snort of indignation as her tongue parted her lips and flicked over the melted cream on his neck. She didn't bother with buttons and instead just yanked the fabric, causing them to pop off and audibly bounce on the floor.

"And you just had to wear an undershirt..." She groaned slipping off his legs, the robe fluttered to the floor, revealing her cute female shape beneath, not that there was ever a real doubt. Her bra was next followed by her panties. The blue black fabric was piled on the navy robe before her ass hit the cold surface of the wood. Her perky tits jiggled as she shivered, the pink nipples beaded up. Lying back flat she stared at him. "That dessert was sweet, but..." Her hand crawled up his inner thigh to stroke his cock through the fabric. "I think my dessert should be a bit salty instead."

Her eyes brows lifted and she smiled up at him. God she wanted him now.

He was surprised when he suddenly felt the cold liquid on his neck, sliding down along it. Then the warmth of her tongue created a very different sensation. The mix of warmth and cold just made the feel of her tongue on his skin even better. Then she surprised him again by pulling his shirt open. He hadn't expected her to do that, but at that moment he didn't care about his shirt. Buttons could always be replaced. He chuckled softly as she complained about his undershirt.

He watched her as she stood and started to take off her robe. He was already rock hard for her and eager for more. She looked even sexier than he had imagined now that he saw her in only her underwear. It got even better for him when the bra and panties came off. Not only was her body simply amazing, but she was clearly turned on and eager for him. He looked down at her for a moment and before he could react her hand was stroking his hard dick. He groaned and slowly got up, standing over her. He admired her body with a smile. "You really are a naughty girl. I think you will definitely get that dessert you're craving. But after I've got mine."

He slowly dropped to his knees next to her and took the bowl of ice cream. He started to slowly take spoonfulls of the cold dessert and placed it on her body. He started with some on her breasts and a few down her stomach. Then he put the last large scoop from the bowl over her pussy. He dropped the berries over her body randomly and drizzled the remaining melted cream from the bowl over her as much as he could, some down along her thighs. He grinned as he looked at her, much of the ice cream melting already and just making her a mess of vanilla liquid. He took only a second to admire his work, then wasted no more time before dipping down and licking up her side long and slow, stopping once he got to a blob of ice cream on her stomach which he slurped into his mouth and swallowed. He started it again, gradually licking all of the cream off her stomach and lower ribs, leaving her lower body and upper chest untouched for the moment.

Samantha left her hand against his crotch, grasping and stroking the hard length. She bit her lip and looked up at him as he rose. Uncertain as to whether or not the table would hold up through a round of them going at it she smiled, she was more than willing to find out. When he dropped to his knees her wayward hand still fondled and groped the hardness there, wanting to feel him as badly as she did was not a good thing.

Only when the drops of icy treat began to slide over her body did her hand stop and return to her side to grip the table in anticipation. The ones on her breasts caused her nipples to harden and the one on her pussy made her tremble as she gasped. Hips moving to hold the glob there against her aching lower lips. The berries rolled here and there, she had to admit, she felt like the worlds sexiest dessert as he looked down at her.

Watching him drop to his knees at her side, she trembled. His tongue was warm against the coolness of the ice cream. The sucking action made her wet and she wanted to arch into his touch, but doing so would move the ice cream from it's prime locations. Her fingers gripped the table, certain she'd leave claw marks in the undersurface, but she didn't care.

"Phil... eat me." She moaned playfully as he moved to a different location that he'd yet to touch. God this was hot.

He watched her body tensing and reacting to him. At her request he grinned and moved in to slowly lick up along her neck, nibbling just under her jaw. Then he moved and started to lick up the ice cream all over her chest. He cleaned up her collar bone and below her breasts. He waited until the rest of her chest was cleaned off before going to her breasts. Most of the ice cream was melted and the perfect mounds were almost completely coated in the white liquid. He took his time with them, licking some parts, sucking on others, gradually working his way closer and closer to her nipples. He even nibbled a little. He knew he was going really slowly, but that was the point. When he finally reached one of her nipples he sucked on it hard, drawing it into his mouth. He caught it between his teeth and then started to attack it with his tongue, flicking against the hard nub. He stayed with it for a minute before going and giving the other one a turn.

He finished cleaning off her breasts, massaging them with his hands for a minute as well. Then he pulled away and moved toward her lower body. He caressed her legs gently and slowly moved in closer. He looked into her eyes with a smile. Then he dipped his head and his tongue followed a trail of melted ice cream up her thigh. Once again he started to lick up everything, avoiding the final destination until everything else had been licked up. With all of it melted it was a big mess. Eventually he spread her legs apart and pressed in. His lips pushed against her pussy and then his tongue slipped out, running along her slit. He quickly got all of the cream and let out a soft moan, enjoying the taste. He didn't pull away though, he stayed there, licking her more and sucking on her clit and soft folds. After a little while he plunged his tongue into her as deep as it would go and stirred it around inside her. Then he pulled back and slowly stood up, staring into her eyes and licking his lips. "You are delicious. That was the best dessert I've ever had. I think you deserve whatever you want for your dessert." As he spoke he pulled off his shirt and his undershirt.

Samantha trembled, his sexy smile was a cause for more anticipation as she realized he was drawing this out. Didn't she state what she wanted... were her words not concise enough to let him know she wanted a good time and just that. Emotionally she refused to be available, those were saved for a real relationship, the one she wanted with Mark. Thoughts clouded as he toiled, licking the wet sticky fluid from her upper chest. when his lips grasped her nipple in a vice like grip of suction she moaned and jolted up from the table slightly.

A whimper of need left her vocal box as she scrambled to keep still, feeling some of the ice cream drip between her thighs and down on to her buttocks. Each flick of his tongue had a sound of pleasure coming out to assure him it felt amazing. Her eyes closed, she wasn't picturing Mark... exactly. But some sort of combination of the two. Her pussy clenched at the thought of both of them and she almost came on the table top as he suckled and flicked at the tightly peaked bud.

Hands tightening on the table she stared back at him, his smile was met with her own breathy pants as she watched him smirk and move between her legs. Opening them she offered him the full buffet, not that he was in a rush to get to the main course. Her thighs quivered in anticipation of the final destination, his tongue moving along the pale flesh. Once her legs were spread her heartbeat took over and she heard nothing more than the racing pulse as he licked away the icy treat. Watching him, she angled her hips toward his face, offering him more of her as he licked and sucked.

Moans and mewls of pleasure left her vocal box as he explored. His addition of the tongue had her worked into a near frenzy. His sudden pulling away left her gasping and groaning, her eyes found his as he stood, words wouldn't form and all she could do was silently watch him pull his shirts free. Her hand trailed over his abdomen as she sat up on the coffee table. Her fingers expertly worked the zipper and her hands shoved away his pants and boxers. Staring at the throbbing erection before her she smiled, seductively before taking him in her hands and caressing his flesh.

"I want this..." Her fingers traveled down her body as her legs spread effectively as her hand moved over the glistening lips. "here... now..." The words were almost a beg. Her tongue left her mouth after speaking to swirl around the head of his cock. She moaned, then smiled up at him. "Please?"

Back
Top Bottom