Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red rose brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri110

Super-Earth
Link to profiles: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45692

Jennifer came in to the brothel and got ready, she was a neko. She tugged on the short, revealing, tight dress. She had black high heels on and stood fixing up her hair and makeup.
Marilyn sat at the desk in a back room. She was managing the pay roll. She payed workers a lot as the men that entered usually handed her the money and she would give them a key to a room and they would spend time with a girl in there. But lately customers were not paying. This upsets her. "i can't keep them from skipping out on pay.. Or can I?"she asked and that day a desk was added where she would sit and moniter customers. They'd pay there, get a key and a girl and be off. She would be getting the cash flow needed. She sat there waiting for the first customer.

Brandon approached the desk of the Red Rose brothel, a place he had never been to before. More than anything, he was just curious about what went on here. He approached the desk and smiled.
"Hello. I would like to request Jennifer, the neko girl."
He reached into his wallet, pulled out $75, and handed it to the woman manning the desk.

"Scheiße, you beat me to it." A large man appeared behind Brandon, his arms crossed, sounding like he'd been mildly inconvenienced. With a sigh, he pulled $75 from his wallet and left it in front of the manager. "The catgirl. Jennifer. After him, apparently."

She smiled taking the money. she handed him a key. "first room jennifer will be right in."she said. "and you can wait at the bar, this happens when guys want the same girl."she added. She got up and headed towards the changing rooms where the girls went to change. She stood outside. "jen, two customers waiting."she said. jennifer answered, "alright i'll be right with one." She hurridly put her stuff away.

"A common problem, I'm sure," he replied, drawing a cigarette from his pocket. "I'lk wait... but call meif someone else becomes available, and I'll pay the proper fee." On that note, he retreated to the bar, smoking contentedly.

Brandon took the money and thanked the woman.
"Sorry about that, man," he said to the guy sitting at the bar.
He headed down the hallway and into the first room, which was inhabited by the busty cat girl.
"So, you're a neko. I've never seen one before."
He sat down on the bed.

"So, um...How do we do this? Do we just get to it, or are there things you want first? I want this first time with a neko to be memorable, you see."
Brandon stood up and gently began to massage Jennifer's shoulders.
"I see why you get so many customers. You are very beautiful."

Jennifer chuckles. "most of the girls in the brothel are beautiful. And this can go however you'd like it to go. And my needs aren't highly important, you payed for sex, not a relationship."she said. Her tail curled around him.

Brandon chuckled a bit.
"I know. Don't worry. I'll satisfy just fine."
As her tail curled around him, he moved forward. His arms wrapped around her gently and he began to kiss her.

He tried to be gentle and yet satisfying. He wasn't the most experienced guy, but he had had some practice. Relaxing, he gently pulled back and began to remove her clothing. Once she was naked, he was able to make out the sexy woman's body that was only added a tail.
"Now you may undress me. Once there, we can really have some fun."

(nekos have cat tails and ears meow~)

Jennifer undressed him, having no problem at all. Her tail flicking every now and then. Once he was undressed, she kissed him, pulling back shortly after. Connie and Arianna came in, they waved to marilyn. "evening mary!"connie said with a rather obvious Tennesse accent. Arianna smiled. "Bonjour marilyn."arianna said with a french accent. They went to get ready. Once ready, connie came out in booty shorts and a tube top. Arianna wore a miniskirt and a tube top. connie had cow girl boots on while arianna had high heels on.

Brandon was thankful that his body and member were pretty impressive. Having a muscular, martial artist physique and being about 6-8 inches long usually, he could stand before this woman without embarrassment.
"Okay. I guess we should get to it."
He kissed her again and gently laid her down, spreading her legs and crooking them up at the knee to be in the best position, sort of like a gynecologist.
"Let's get you warmed up."
He inserted his middle and third fingers into her, finding her spots and rubbing them gently but quickly.

Brandon continued for a bit, then quit the fingering to lap hungrily at her slit. The juice was quite delicious, and he continued to taste it for some time, tongue-fucking her don the canal as far as he could go. He then slid up her body and drove his shaft into her, holding her around the lower back. He gently licked and sucked her sensitive nipples as he went in and out in a pendulum-type motion, hitting her g-spot again and again. Her skin was very fragrant, and he smelled the perfume against her skin as he licked at her taut nipples. While continuing his hip movement, he gently pulled and rubbed the nipple and groped the breasts with his right hand.

She moaned, gripping the bed sheets. Her back arching a little. marilyn typed in the payments on her computer. She kept track of the customers this way. The two were the first customers for the day.

Brandon could tell that he was getting through, so he continued to do what he had been doing. He began to hitt he g-spot even faster, wanting her to feel even better.
"How's this? It really feels good on my end."

And while this whole thing took place, the large man, Damon, finished what looked like his third bottle of Jägermeister, surprisingly still steady. "The shenanigans I pay for," he murmured, ordering his fourth. Noticing the new girls, he added, in a heavy Southern accent, "Shenanigans, Ah do declaih..." Disregarding his drink, he stood up and approached the front desk again. "Changing my order. How much is the French one?"

"arianna is 50"she said handing back 25 dollars. Arianna waved with a smile. The two girls were furries. Arianna had black and gray fur on her body with a white tail tip."g-good here."she said and moaned again.

Brandon continued to hit the g-spot, feeling his own orgasm nearing. He groaned as he came inside her, then pulled out.
"That was nice. I'll have to draw it out a bit more next time."
Brandon cleaned himself off, then got dressed.
"Catch ya later."

Brandon left the room and headed down the hall.
"Have at it, bro," he said to the German guy.
Brandon then walked out the door and headed down the street to his hotel. Once in his room, he sat down on the ebd and chilled out for a bit watching some television.

Damon declined the money with a shake of his head. "Call it a tip," he said, then addressed the "French one" and bowed his head slightly. "Bonsoir, Madamoiselle. Ça va?[\i]"

Jennifer got cleaned up and came out. Arianna smiled. "Bonjoure, im arianna, you dont have to speak french, I understand english perfectly."arianna said smiling her tail swaying. She stared at him for a moment. "well come with me to my room."arianna said heading to her room.

cadin walked in a headache just starting, it annoyed him how his body reacted to the things he liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom