Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Activities (ReikaYukuzari & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Damn, she caught him, but she did seem really cute when she reacted to him. "Sorry." Sosuke started working, moving the desks out of the room and putting them in neighboring classroom. It seemed like hard work, but he hoped that it would start to look nice by the end of it. "Oh yea." He paused and looked over at Mei. "I have a friend that wishes to join, and I believe she's currently out looking for other members to join as well. So hopefully we'll have some more members soon." He smiled at Mei as he started moving the desks again.

After about twenty more minutes, he finally finished getting rid of the desks, leaving the room pretty empty now. "So, what's next?"

Mei watched as he moved the desks out making the room seem more big. She smiled and looked at him hearing he had friends coming "Oh? I see...well that's fine". Once the room was clear she pointed to the field "Well theres a truck here and we can bring in the new furniture"

She was actually pretty cute when she smiled, it probably was best to stay on her good side. Sosuke nodded when she told him to bring in the new furniture. He went out to the truck and slowly started bringing things in. Most of it was pretty simple, he lost his balance a couple of times and almost fell over. The couches however, were a bit of a problem. They weren't that heavy, but they were big, which made getting them through the doors a bit difficult.

After quite a bit of a workout, he finished moving the furniture into the club room. Tired, Sosuke sat in a chair, trying to catch his breath. "Done..........What's...........next?" He said, breathing heavily. Hopefully Kira should be done gathering girls soon, he could probably use some help. Mei didn't really look like she was ready to give him a helping hand.

Mei smiled and nodded "Looks good, I'll worry about the wall decorations and wallpaper". She sat back down at the desk and looked through some papers.

Kira finally gather some friends, she brought her friend Yuki and her twin friends Lily and Lela to join the club. She walked in "Wow this looks nice. Good job redecorating" she said as she glanced the room. She stood aside and pointed to her friends "Brought my friends...this is Yuki and these are twins Lily and Lela" she pointed to them as she introduced them.

It was nice to know that Mei seemed to be in a much better mood, unlike how she was when he first walked in. Sosuke was a little sweaty when the girls showed up, tired from all the work Mei had him do. At least Kira liked the work he did. "Thanks...... It was hard work." He said breathing heavily.

He took a moment to regain himself before looking at the girls. "Hello, and welcome to the club. I'm glad you guys came." He smiled, noticing that these girls were very cute.

Yuki, the sky one just waved to him. The twins greeted him simultaneously "Hi! Nice to meet you".
Kira sat in on of the chairs and the other girls followed "what now?" she asked looking at Sosuke and Mei.

Mei looked at them"Hi...well at least there are some girls here. Well I have some activities and things, here" she handed them papers with a list of ideas on it. Mei looked at Sosuke "Geez drama queen' she said turning away from him.

Sosuke made a face a Mei after she turned away. Would it kill her to help him out a bit? He's been doing the heavy lifting this whole time. As the girls began to discuss ideas for the club, he continued to move things around, trying to make them look nice. Every now and then, he'd sneak a peek at the girls, admiring their figures.

The twins were excited that they were part of the club. They looked at each other and glanced at Sosuke and the other girls. They had a smirk on their faces. The twins both went over to Sosuke one on each side of him "Aww your working so hard" said Lily "Your so dedicated...and strong" said Lela. They both smiled at him both touching his chest.

The twins had a knack for flirting and teasing guys, especially ones that they thought were cute. They both thought he was very cute. Kira just shook her head and Mei looked a bit angered.[/color]

Sosuke's face turned a bit red when the twins started flirting with him. Having them both so close to him, he was able to see a little bit down their uniforms. "Uh....thank you." He was trying not to stumble over his words, as well as trying not to make it obvious that he was interested in them. "I'm glad that you guys joined the club."

Looking up, he noticed Mei getting angry. He wondered if he did something to bother her, or if she might be getting jealous. Although, knowing Mei, she's probably just angry with him over something.

Kira pushed them "Ok girls come on that's enough, you don't want to get him all excited now" she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous that they were touching him, she liked Sosuke.

The twins laughed and stood next to each other "What if we do want him to be excited" they teased.

It was probably a good idea for Kira to push them off of him, or else he'll just end up getting slapped for some reason. Laughing nervously, Sosuke tried his best not to stare at the twins, wanting to get to know them better. Hoping to steer the topic in another direction, he turned to Mei. "Anyways, what should we do next to prepare?" Assuming he'll have to do more heavy lifting.

Mei looked at him "Well we have some activities, we are going to help decorate for the school dance this Friday". Mei pulled out some flyers and got a box of decorations.

It was a start. Maybe it'll help them get their names out there. Sosuke looked at one of the flyers, thinking about how he'll be able to make this work. "Hmmmmm, maybe since we're a host club, we could offer our services during the dance as well. Sort of like allowing the boys to dance with the girls for a small fee." It won't be too expensive, and because the girls here are so attractive, they should be able to make a decent amount of money for them to get nicer things.

The twins nodded "Yeah sounds great!". Kira smiled at him "Yea We can also have soda and water served along with chips and snacks".

Mei just nodded "Sure we can do that, why not"

"Sure, we can provide snacks, decorate the place, and then you girls could dress up in something nice, and offer yourselves for a dance for a small fee." It'll be a nice way for them to get known, and Sosuke will be able to see the girls in some cute outfits, aside from their uniforms.

"Yeah sounds awesome, I can't wait! I'm going to pick really cute outfits for everyone" Kira jumped up excitedly. She couldn't wait for the dance, it was going to be so much fun!

The twins were excited as Kira. They started whispering to each other about what they'd wear.

Yuki was a bit nervous and she didn't know what to do. She was still new to all this host club stuff and she was nervous about dancing with guys she did not know well. She looked at Kira, she knew Kira would pick something for her to wear and she hoped it would be nice.

All Sosuke could think about was what the girls would wear. Kira would probably wear something cute, much like her usual outfits. The twins will probably wear something that matches the other. Yuki, he couldn't tell what she'd wear, since she was so quiet, he didn't really know much about her. Mei on the other hand, she'll most likely wear something nice and expensive.

Although those thoughts quickly went away, and soon shifted to wondering what would be under the dresses. He quickly tried to make himself look like a dirty old man, and stood up. "Well, it sounds like we have a plan for the dance. Is there anything else that we should go over Mei?"

Mei just shook her head "Not really unless you want to go over how much you want the guy that want to dance with us will pay". Mei looked through the desk and took some dress magazines for the girls to look through, so they could get a idea of what to wear. They girls picked dresses and Mei made plans to take them to the mall tomorrow after school.

"I don't think it should be too expensive, allowing them to come back. Maybe about $15 a dance?" Sosuke sat down and tried to think about different prices for the dance, as well as for the future events of the host club. He noticed that the girls were looking through dress magazines and snuck a peak to see what kind of dresses they had in mind. Some of the outfits looked really cute, while others looked kind of revealing. Imagining some of the girls in those dresses, he wondered if they were going to invite him so that he could carry the bags.

"Alright so we will go shopping tomorrow after school" said Mei "I'll have my dad's assistant take us, we have a limo. It'll be big enough for us and the bags". The girls nodded agreeing setting reminders to meet with Mei.

Kira looked at Sosuke and walked up to him "Do you need help getting something? You can come with us and we can help you pick something nice!" she smiled imagining them helping him pick suits and trying them on...being a model for them...it was quite funny.

Sosuke looked at Kira and smiled. "Sure. Thanks." Going to the mall with the girls would be nice. Getting a first look at the dresses they'd pick. Plus, there's always the dream that one of them would pull him into the changing room for a 'private fitting'. Even if that wouldn't happen, being around the girls would be fun no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom