Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Missouri government hitsquad targets dog

Dameon

Star
See full story

Long story short, dog nibbled a girl, grandmother of girl freaks out, gets dog taken away to be destroyed.

Little girl and girl's sister deny they were bitten, as did girl's mother. Photos presented as evidence were later verified as altered to make the bites look worse than they were.

Dog was taken away and has been for several months.

He [Lucas] told me they were going to put the dog back in the pound today and that if it goes missing it just goes missing and that was my clue that it just needs to be gone and he said he talked with you and you OK’d that,” Oberby said.

“We are OK with that,” Brown said.

Overby then explains that she wants to make sure she will not be arrested for breaking and entering or charged if something is damaged while she is getting Phineas out of the pound.

“That’s just not happening,” Brown said.

Overby said the mayor was getting tired of all the local media attention, and while he did not want to return Phineas to his family, he wanted the problem to go away.

“The mayor fully understood that he wanted the problem gone. He said during one of his many rants that he was tired of talking about Phineas. He knew that I would keep the dog safe.”

Overby said ultimately the only reason officials refuse to release Phineas is they are too proud to admit they made a mistake.

“The bad thing is this is not even about Phineas anymore; it’s about pride. Our town is so corrupt, most residents are used to it and we just go about our business.”

I've been following this facebook group for a while and figured I'd do my part to share it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Phineas/193108237503420?hc_location=stream

Well, it's the grandmother's fault for being a moron. Too bad animals end up suffering because of the stupidity of human beings.

I don't understand. Usually, when I have egg on my face, I try to wipe it off as quickly as possible. How do these people figure it's a good idea to just... keep it on there? Doesn't it make more sense to apologize for the mistake, and then make positive PR out of a bad situation? They aren't even being sneaky, government scumbags about it. They're just waffling on like a bunch of idiots.

Back
Top Bottom