Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal De'Courte

Ashland De'Courte

Planetoid
This is my journal. [/CaptainObvious]

ybHiwYH8WhG-_-mawaru-penguindrum-episode-16-1216_zpsde1ce30f.jpg

Hello there. Ash here. Thanks for checking out my journal. I don't know quite what I'll be posting in here besides statuses about me and statuses about the rps I'm currently involved with.

In any case here's a little about me:

Name:

Ashland De'Courte.

22 this year.

Personality:

I'm a random optimistic, over-thinking, stressed out, benevolent, mood swing having person. To people on the outside looking in, I'm shy, quiet, random, nice, fun, eccentric, and thought to be pessimistic because I'm always over analyzing life. I tell em' it's not my fault. I choose to be such a skeptic because I don't wanna die by a random car speeding down the street or make a wrong mistake that'll screw me over for the rest of my life y'know? But like I said I'm random. I can be hyper and carefree or a complete asshole...or...super emotional. It just really depends on how I feel or how deep I am into my thoughts. I'm also indecisive, a procrastinator, sorta lazy cuz I'm always tired, and I get bored easily for some reason. It makes me wonder how I write sometimes. I hate school and authority but I love to learn and have a tendency to lead when there isn't a leader around. Hopeless romantic. I'm obsessed with perfection and I tend to stop doing things because it isn't to my liking. I'm non-confrontational but sometimes I just wanna beat the shit outta people for no reason. I curse like a sailor and it often shows in my main characters inside and outside of roleplaying. I'm picky about who I talk to and choose to be around. I'd rather be around people I like so I'm not a prick... It's really easy to be mean to people for me. I carry an, "i dun giva fuck attitude/don't fuck wit me aura" to keep people who'll clash with my personality away from me.

I like a lot of stuff. My favorite things being: CHOCOLATE, Animals, writing, drawing, anime, hentai, yaoi, music, and cute/sexy stuff. Oh, and the color black. Oh and Pianos. I friggan love pianos. I seriously gotta get one. Horror movies I'm obsessed with-specially asian horror films.

Random info:

I've got like three cats. I smoke--soon to quit. I only drink to get drunk. I'm clumsy. And I'm a serious romantic and cry easily when I watch sad heart wrenching stuff--well heart wrenching stuff to me. It's also hard for me to read erotic stuff without laughing or giggling hysterically. I also have a really obnoxious laugh and when I sneeze it sounds like I just had an orgasm. I tend to repeat songs I like for days on end until I'm sick of it. I don't fart around people. I don't poop in someone else's home or in public. I'm easily embarrassed or flustered. I smile a lot. When I get super excited I get headaches. I hate licorice. I think vampires are super awesome. I hate the twilight saga.........sparkling vamps pfft..... I don't speak my mind unless I need to or else people will think I'm an asshole. I think swimming is cool... I get embarrassed when characters in games, movies, books, shows, manga, anime, hentai, or people are. I laugh when I trip. I die in laughter when I fall. I don't scare easily. I like XBOX and PS. Fighters, Halo, Resident evil, and old PS1/XBOX racing games I love. I'm addicted to DDR. So not a morning person--practically nocturnal. I dislike summer. I might be a compulsive story-teller. I also have a problem with telling different names to people I encounter because I don't want everyone knowing my name. I prefer flip phones to talk on than touchscreens. I also think this newer generation is going to shit.

Current Role-plays:

Enslaved by Chance

Dark Obsessions

A Nightmare's End

Death Is The Only Escape

[Overall RP Status:]

I'm Replying to everyone of them.

c3dff1a0-0984-4e28-8431-823d379b2d45_zpsd0e8cdf5.jpg

I apologize for the delay in my responses.

I got stuck in the NE where I don't live. Been down there since last night and I just got home. I'm tired as fuck but I'll push out some replies because I feel terrible letting myself get caught up in something so....insignificant to me.

Back
Top Bottom