Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

Damn, Dortmund lost and to a fucking head shot of all things!!! The Germans were not on their game today. I will only give credit to Ramsey for being a lucky SOB and using his head to tap the ball into the goal.

Arsenal 1-0 Dortmund

It was a good game though, glad I got to watch it!

Ha! In to face! Do you know what that means? DORTMUND NEED TO WIN THEIR NEXT TWO GAMES if they're to go through. DORTMUND sucks, join the gooners.

I have no doubt that they will win their next two games. Dortmund does not suck, Arsenal just got lucky today. It's not me being a sore loser either, I watched the entire match and they just weren't playing like they had two weeks ago. Arsenal was though, which means that they still suck. :p

And I don't know what the hell a "gooner" is! LOL

But a win is a win, so congrats to your team (<--- See I can be nice...sometimes!) ;)

Haha yes you would. I remember when we were having this romantic moment and you shot me in the face. I was laughing.

Just realized how this tracking thing works, or I think I have it all figured out. Tracking shows you if the message has been read, that's what I though it did at first but it also tells you what messages were deleted by the user you sent it to. Still learning I guess.

Back
Top Bottom