Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

I can't imagine what you're going through, all I can say is that I am so sorry for your loss. It is painful to lose anyone that's so dear to your heart. You have every right to be mad, but I hope that you find solace in this time of need. He was and always will be your best friend.

R.I.P Kris

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRZIzD0ZfTFg

The only reason I listen to rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Uv_4jGgAM

I was probably the only white girl that knew this song by heart. I have my brothers to thank for that.

You know what's the best thing about living in Africa? Early morning run and then coming across a fucking porcupine and running faster for your life. Shite!

Solidsnake61988 said:
You know what's the best thing about living in Africa? Early morning run and then coming across a fucking porcupine and running faster for your life. Shite!

I can imagine! Does that mean you're putting weight on your leg now? Yay!!

Got £2000 worth of loops now its time to work on a set for 2nd November. This time no mixing dj music. BSM is now going up.

Arsenal-football-club-emirates-wallpapers-3.jpg

Yes, yes, you are all knowing when it comes to anything football related. Cristiano Ronaldo is fucking gorgeous, who cares how good of a soccer player he is?! :p Messi is apparently the talk of the town. Must be a "god" as you put it, everyone's talking about him.

I swear, anyone of Spanish decent comes out of the womb knowing how to play soccer well!

Arsenal won yesterday. They beat some team 2-0
Borussia Dortmund won too, 3-1.
Waiting for them to lose now so I can tease their biggest fan.

Played soccer today for the first time, was scary. But I guess I need to get used to it now. Got kicked today same leg and I really prayed it wouldn't break, it's still in one piece so thank god for that.

Yes, I'm waiting for that game too so I can rub Dortmund's win in your face!!!

Also, glad to hear that you got back to playing! Got to get the strength back up! Good to know that the doctors did a good job of repairing you!!! Keep it in one piece, please! :)

Back
Top Bottom