Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

She gasped as he came and came hard. She yelped enthusiastically when some of his semen shot into her hair. She kept pumping him until no more came out and then she slowly came to a stop. Elena returned his gaze and grin and listened to what he had to say. "Hold my breath?" She repeated. She was a little nervous, but decided to go along with it. After washing up, she turned the shower head off and started to fill the tub, "so what did you have in mind?"

"Well...Lets just say I was watching a comedy show one time and it got to a sex scene in a tub...then someone walked in on them, and then the dude hid the girl underwater. But the thing was, the girl was such a whore she began to blow him underwater...See where I'm going with this?"

Elena burst out laughing when she heard his explanation, "really? Okay, I'll give it a try!" She playfully shook her head and waited until the water was up to almost the top of the tub. She leaned over Nathan, giving him a sensual kiss, then took in a deep breath and went underwater.

With her hand, she grabbed his cock and placed her mouth on it. Her head bobbed up and down for almost a minute until she needed to come up for air. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at Nathan, "was that good?"

"Oh man..." He moaned out as he felt her begin to bob up and down on his cock underwater. When she came up for air, he nodded. "Felt amazing...Hm...trying having a little water in your mouth perhaps...and slosh it around while you blow? Maybe that'd feel good...Just experimenting here. But after this...I'll do anything you want me to do to you."

Elena nodded at his suggestion, took a little water into her mouth and then went back down. Clasping her lips over him, she blew the water onto his tip as she sank down further. She even tried to gargle, flexing her vocal muscles on his cock. She stayed underwater the same length of time and as she rose up, she planted soft kisses along his chest and up to his ear, "I want you in my bed, licking and kissing every part of my body." With that, she pulled out the drain stopper and got out of the bath.

Tossing a towel to Nathan, Elena dried herself off quickly, but thoroughly and sauntered out of the bath and into her bedroom. She was laying down in the middle of her bed, naked and ready.

He grinned once she was done. It felt amazing and she did it perfectly. Once she was gone, he dried up and walked out, naked and erect toward her. His lips went to her knee and began to work its way up her body, kissing and licking her bare flesh teasingly before he came to her pussy. His tongue began to lick the slit of her pussy with his lips kissing her clit every now and then. Then, he let his tongue trail from her clit all the way up to her breast where it flicked her nipple upon finishing its course. Immediately his lips went down where he began to suckle it lovingly as one of his hands went to her free breast, massaging it firmly and hoping that she felt pleasure.

Watching him walk over to her on the bed, have gotten her aroused already, but when his lips make contact with her flesh, she was on a whole other level. She began to squirm a bit as he inched his way up her leg to her pussy and when he got there, Elena moaned out loudly, but it was over before she knew it as he continued his journey up to her breasts. He was suckling on one and caressing the other, it was amazing, but Elena had something in particular in mind. "Nathan, will you be opened to sucking on my toes?" She looked at him a little nervously because she didn't know what his answer was going to be.

He blinked upon hearing this from her. "I've never thought of it...I mean I like feet but I've never had the idea to actually suck one...but for you, I'll do anything Elly." He smiled...and instead of immediately going straight down, he began to work his way the same way he worked his way up. His lips and tongue danced along her flesh until he came down to her right foot, where his lips wrapped around her big toe where he began to suck and rub his front teeth on her bare skin, grazing across it. His eyes began to start watching her to see her reaction to his actions.

She sighed as he didn't refuse her and hearing those words, but for you, I'll do anything, well Elena was swooning. She watched as she casually made his way back down her body, trailing his lips along her flesh and illiciting moans and whimpers from her. As he took her toe into his mouth, Elena gasped and squirmed. Her hips went up and her back arched. The feeling shot right to her groin as if he were stimulating her clit. The use of his teeth only amplified the feeling. She was overcome with pure lust and desire, "oh Nathan! I think you might make me cum this way!" She was even surprised to be saying those words, but it just felt so damn good.

He grinned, and began to speak to her with clenched teeth...clenched teeth that were clenching down lightly onto her toes, and only served to act as a conductor of the vibrations from his voice going into her toe. "Really? I never thought a woman could cum this way...but if thats how you love it..." He resumed what he did before, and one of his hands went to her other foot to start massaging her toes lightly, linking his fingers with her toes as if holding hands and gripping her foot firmly.

He was surprised by her omission, she expected that, but it was nonetheless true. Not many women had such a sensitive pleasure point in their feet, but Elena was one such lucky woman. As he continued to repeat his methods, Elena grasped the sheets and held on because it was on hell of a wild ride. Once the initial intensity dulled some, an aching pleasure began to take place. What sent her over the edge was opening her eyes and looking at what Nathan was doing, my god it was so sexy. Her body quivered as her legs tightened. She was soaked between her legs; it was one of the best orgasms that she had ever had.

Once she had hit orgasm, he stopped and pulled away from her, only to go and lay down next to her. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her close, his hand going between her legs to play with her juices, rubbing it along her skin and back against her pussy...just toying with it. "I'm glad that you felt amazing, Elly...I don't think you could have faked something THAT grand...There's so much juice down here..."

She was still panting and coming down from her orgasm as he laid down next to her and started to fondle her pussy with his fingers. She spread her legs a little more for him and cocked her head to the side to gaze into his eyes, "that was beyond amazing, I've never cum like that before, thank you baby!" She leaned in and kissed him, then she grabbed at his hand and brought it up to her lips and started to suck at one of his fingers, "mmm, I taste good!" She enthused and then pressed his own fingers to his lips, "have a taste!"

He grew erect as she began to lick her own juices off of his fingers. It was so erotic for him. When she wanted him to taste, he smirked and leaned in, pressing his fingers to her lips for her to lick so that he could lick his own finger...if she would lick his finger, their tongues would run across one another as he tasted her pussy juice on his fingers.

She smiled and got the hint. Elena stuck out her tongue and began to lick his fingers again, tasting her salty arousal while looking into his eyes, then when their tongues met, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. It was erotic, yet very intimate at the same time. "Do you like how I taste?" She asked innocently.

"I love how you taste...I might just have to get it straight from the source." He grinned as he moved away and went between her legs, his tongue going to her thighs to lick at the juices on them before he went to her pussy...licking and lapping at it, tasting her pussy juices upon his lips and tongue as he continued.

"Ohh Nathan!" She moaned and spread her legs further. His mouth was hot and moist against her skin and it made her entire body tingle with delight. She reached down and ran her hands through his hair, massaging his scalp and twirling her fingers in his locks. She started to slowly move her hips against his tongue, "fuck, that feels so good!" She uttered and looked down at him. Once again just the sight of him was so arousing, but she didn't combust just yet. She was going to need another shower at this rate, but she didn't care, it would be worth it.

His tongue began to slither inside of her pussy, licking her insides lovingly and soon he pulled out, grinning as he rubbed her pussy with his thumb. "Babe...can you stroke me with your feet again and let me cum on your pussy to finish off this moment? Then we should go and reheat that pizza...Heh..."

She moaned loudly as she felt his tongue inside her. she then bucked her hips up at his face. She really wanted to just have him fuck her hard, but this was really nice too. At his suggestion, Elena positioned her feet at his cock and once again, worked her magic. The idea of him cumming on her pussy was erotic and the more she thought about it the more she wanted it. "Nathan! Make me cum, let me cum in your mouth!" She tilted her head back and enjoyed the sensation of what his thumb was doing to her slit. The pizza was an afterthought. She had forgotten all about it once she had gotten into the shower with him.

"Ah ah ah...My dear that is going to have to wait till after our shower...Let it build...The next orgasm I want you to have, I want it to be big as well...nearly as big as that last one I gave you, if not bigger. Now continue...stroke me with your feet more...And I might just fuck you before I cum and then cum inside you, Elly...my dear lover."

She picked her head up and gaped at him. See did not see his denial of making her cum, coming. She was about to protest, but didn't. She knew that he was good at making her cum and she would gladly wait for her orgasm if it meant that it was going to be a big one. She put her head back down a little sullenly and started to stroke him with her feet again. He was hard and hard against her skin and she concentrated on rubbing her soles along his shaft and gripping his tip with her toes.

He grinned...and soon went forward, forcing his cock into her pussy once more. He leaned forward and kissed her lips fiercely. "I love you baby..." He moaned out as he began to buck into her, putting her legs over his shoulders as he kept kissing her. The position she was in had her butt in the air as he thrust into her pussy. "Elena I'm gonna cum inside you...then after we shower I promise I'll make you orgasm big time..."

"Ahh!" She cried out as he thrust into her. It made her body quiver and her pussy clench around him. Hearing those word again, Elena grabbed his face and kissed him hard, "I love you too!" She moaned and bucked her hips underneath him. With her legs now up on his shoulders, he had better leverage to pound into her. Elena was moaning loudly in between kissing Nathan and breathing. She nodded at his command, "yes, baby, cum deep inside me!" She wanted to feel it, she loved feeling him cum in her.

He could not hold it any longer. His seed shot out and deep into her pussy, filling her up with his love juice. Nathan soon fell over beside her, panting hard as he looked to the ceiling, literally feeling body heat radiating off of him. "That was...just amazing....Elena..." He replied and kissed her lips gently. "Lets eat first...then lets bathe once more...I could go for something to eat right now..."

She smiled and succumbed to the warmth of his seed inside her. When he finished and laid down next to her, Elena clenched her thighs together, relishing the feeling that part of him was in her. She smirked at his comment, "I thought you just had something to eat not to long ago," she lifter her hips, indicating her pussy. She then chuckled, "I know what you meant though, c'mon, let's feed you!" She rose to her feet and waltzed downstairs without a stitch on.

The pizza was definitely cold, so she tore off the top and popped the entire box into the over for about ten minutes. It came out just as hot as if it were cooked the first time. She then laid out plates and glasses and grabbed two cans of soda, "okay, let's eat!" She enthused as she took a seat on the barstool.

Back
Top Bottom