Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

He grinned and put more force into it before he unzipped her pants, unbuttoned them and slipped his hand into her panties to start rubbing her directly...his fingers brushing her pussy as they drove before two of them dug deeply into her pussy. "And how does that feel?" He spread them apart while they were inside of her, and wiggled them about.

When the flesh of his hand made contact with the flesh of her pussy, Elena gasped and bucked her hips at him. She kept her hands on the steering wheel, gripping it a little more tight than usual. When he slipped his fingers into her wet hole, Elena moaned, "that feels really good!" It was hard to focus on driving because all she wanted to do was lean back and close her eyes to the pleasure.

"You're funny when I do this to you, Elly..." He said with a grin and continued to finger her even more as he leaned over to start kissing up and down her neck tenderly, his free hand going to start massaging her breasts. "Try not to crash...might want to drive slower to be safer...but that will just mean I do this even longer..."

"I'm glad that I amuse you," she said in between moans and gasps. She did slow things down a bit, especially when Nathan leaned in to start kissing at her neck. "Oh Nathan," she uttered. She now want to just stop and put her hands all over him. In fact, that's what she was going to do. Looking for a private spot, she noted an empty parking area about fifty feet ahead. She quickly pulled into it and parked in a space that was away from the street. She then turned off the car, unbuckled her seat belt and crawled over the console onto his lap. She managed to keep Nathan's hand in her pants, "please continue," she breathlessly said as her lips found his and her hands meshed in his hair.

"Oh yeah babe...Course I will..." He moaned out as he kissed her back as his hand continued to finger her pussy. His other hand slipped into her shirt to massage her breast directly, fingers playing with her nipple before he gave one tight and quick squeeze before pulling out of her shirt and pussy and went down to his pants to undo them...letting his cock come out to press against her clothed pussy now. His hands trailed up and down her bare skin that was on her torso now as he bucked his hips, the shaft of his cock sliding along her clothed slit.

Her body was all sensation. It was getting really warm in the the confines of the car and as Nathan pulled his out to rub against her, Elena's body temperature rose. "God I want you so bad right now," she whispered to him. Every nerve ending was on fire and her body just wanted that sweet contact with his. She started to rub herself against him, moaning and kissing him wildly. She was regretting having worn jeans today.

He kissed her back just as wildly as she kissed him, and felt her body begin to rub against his length. He reached down and pulled a lever on the seat to let the seat fall back as far as it would go so that they could lay together as they would make love. He wrapped his arms around her as his lips danced on hers and soon he would start lowering her jeans and urging her to take them off so that he could just make love to her right then and there with the threat of anyone walking by seeing them. It was a turn on to be caught like this.

She groaned into the kiss as the seat lowered, allowing more contact with their bodies. It was such a turn on for him to want her this badly and as he started to tug at her pants, Elena lifted herself off to take them off. She didn't care if anyone saw them. Most people would probably be too embarrassed to say anything, let alone approach the car. With her jeans and panties off, Elena straddled his lap again and sank her very wet pussy onto his cock. "Ahh!" She cried out as her body tingled with pleasure. Her tongue danced with his inside his mouth, then she trailed it down to his neck and shoulders, pulling at his shirt to get access to more of his skin.

He felt her take in his entire cock and he moaned out along with her. He watched as his hips thrust back and forth to fuck her...his tongue wrapping around hers as he continued to make love and eventually took off his own shirt so that they were now bare with one another, aside from her breasts still being covered by her bra. "Maybe I should cum inside of you this time...I wonder what that'll feel like for you."

Elena matched him thrust for thrust, as he came up, she came down and vice versa. She had never had sex in her car before and she was sure that this wouldn't be the only time either. With her shirt now off, Elena ran her hands along his chest, loving the way that his sin felt against her hands. "Yes, cum inside of me Nathan. I want to feel it!" With that, she started to pound down on him harder. She could feel her own orgasm peaking, but she held it at bay, wanting to cum with him because that would make the climax incredible for both of them.

He trusted her to be on the pill, or for this to be a safe day if she actually agreed to him cumming inside of her. In and out his cock went, piercing through her as he made love to his woman. Nathan wrapped his arms around her tightly and could pretty much feel the car rocking from how they were making love. Soon, he would cum...his seed shooting deeply into her, filling her pussy with his hot love juice as each squirt of cum made his cock pulse inside of her.

Together they came and it was the most incredible feeling. Elena had no worries about him cumming inside her. She was a responsible girl and was on proper birth control. Her entire body tightened at her release and she fell to his chest, panting heavily against him. She smiled as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her. After catching her breath, she peek her head up at him and smiled, "now we can go have some pizza!" She giggled.

"Oh yeah...course we can." He said with a grin, but pulled her back down to lay on his chest. "But...lets lay like this...just for a few more minutes..." He smiled and held her in his arms, cock still inside of her as the two of them lay on the seat. "I love you..." He whispered silently to her and kissed her temple. She was now the most important person in the world to him...and he would do anything for her to keep her happy.

She cuddled back up with him, laying in the front seat of the car. She had his warmth to her front and the warmth of the sun at her back. She took a quick peek around the parking lot, but no one was the wiser to what they had just done. When he whispered that he loved her, Elena's heart stopped momentarily. Those three little words were so powerful. If it were anyone else beside Nathan, Elena probably would have been hesitant to say it back, but she already knew in her heart that she felt the same way. She looked into his eyes, "I love you too," she whispered sweetly.

He smiled and held her close. He finally said it to Elena and he knew in his heart that this was the truth. He did love her...and it made him even happier that she told him that she loved him without hesitation. He sighed and relaxed some more before he patted her back. "We should probably get going babe...I'd really like to take a shower. The heat in the car really got me sweaty during sex." He laughed a little.

"Yeah, that sounds good," she smiled at him as she got back into the drivers seat and slipped on her panties and jeans. Readjusting her bra and getting back into her shirt, Elena was ready to go. They headed back out onto the street and over to a nearby pizzeria. She initially planned for them to eat there, but since they were in need of a shower, she ordered the pizza, hot wings and breadsticks to go.

Within half an hour, they were at her house. Elena placed the food on the counter and slipped out of her shoes. "Okay, let's go have a shower!" She led Nathan upstairs to her bathroom. She grinned when she looked at the tub, she had fond memories of it. She pressed a few buttons on a remote and the shower started automatically. She then stripped off her clothes and stepped into the stall.

He watched as she stripped her clothes off and stepped down into the tub, and grinned as he began to do the same. Once he was naked, he joined her in the tub and pulled her down slowly to sit down, letting the water hit the two of them as the tub began to fill from the shower nozzle. He held her in his arms as he felt the warm water hitting their skin lightly as it came out. He was so...calm and happy. Nathan never wanted to let go of her... "I'm really glad that you took an interest in me that day..."

It was so relaxing to be in Nathan's arms, just the place that Elena wanted to be. She turned her head to look at his face, "that was the craziest and best decision that I have made and I wouldn't change a thing, I love you." She then leaned up and kissed him on the lips. Once thing was for sure, Elena was crazy about him.

He kissed her back when she kissed him, and he held her close. Once the tub was nice and full, he spread his legs...and pulled her legs with them as he did so. He reached over and took the shower head...and grinned as he kissed up and down her neck gently, bringing the shower head to her pussy so that it was blasting her with a current of water, rippling it across her pussy.

Elena had her head leaning back against his shoulder as he was kissing up and down her neck. She had felt the stream of the shower head move, but she didn't expect Nathan to place it directly at her pussy. "Ahhh!" She squealed and her body bucked wildly. It was an intense feeling at first, but then it became erotic. She looked into his eyes in sheer shock and amazement. Her lips were parted as pleasure radiated throughout her body.

He grinned, loving that she had felt great pleasure from the shower head's blast of water as he held it to her pussy. He continued to keep it there as his lips traced up and down her neck ever so gently before he began to whisper into her ear. "When you get off from this shower head...you should do something for me that you haven't done in a while, Elly...I want you to jerk me off with your feet again...I remember when you did it before...it felt amazing and I admit it is a kink of mine that I love greatly..."

She was panting heavily as the stream of water was sitting right on her clit. She rand her hands up and down his thighs, clenching them when she felt intense pleasure. She kept her head in place as he trailed kisses along her neck, but her lower half was squirming, desperate to find it's release. She only nodded at his suggestion because her brain wasn't focused on anything else at the moment. After another minute or two, she came loudly, pressing her body into Nathan's and moaning his name. It was glorious.

Catching her breath, she slowly turned herself around to face him. She kissed him softly, trailing her hands from his face, down to his chest and along his legs and she sat back against the opposite end of the shower. She took her feet and rubbed them up and down his legs first, slowly inching their way up to his crotch. Once her feet were in place, she grasped his cock between the soles of her feet and started stroking him, she also had her toes gripping his tip, making him precum ooze out.

"Mmm..." He moaned out as he watched her begin to rub her feet along his thighs, and eventually up to his cock, stroking him in the water as precum began to come out of his cock and onto her feet. His head lulled back as he closed his eyes, arms propped on the side of the tub as he relaxed. "That feels amazing baby...Keep going and let me cum on your feet...then we can try something new and more rough with you baby..."

Elena was rather amused with Nathan's position. He seemed really relaxed and content as she stroked his cock with her feet. She made a little adjustment to get a better grip and then she went to town, pumping him hard and fast, watching him start to unravel from her feet. It was such an erotic sight to behold. His promise of getting a bit rough with her was very enticing and it made her go even faster. "Cum for me Nathan!" She uttered.

He was surprised with her pumping him so fast with the soles of her feet. His cock began to swell as he came closer to ejaculating. He cried out when she spoke, her dirty words bringing him over the edge as he came hard. His seed shot out across the tub and onto Elena's hair and the smaller streams getting onto her feet. He panted hard, and grinned to her. "Wash up...then we'll switch from a shower to a bath baby...Lets see how long you can hold your breath underwater."

Back
Top Bottom