Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

She smiled and hugged him back. It felt good to be in his arms again. "Yeah, I had a long day to say the least. Oh by the way, I'm proud of how you did on the pop quiz, good job!" She smiled even brighter at him. "Um, let's just head to my house, I feel like cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie for a bit. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?" She wasn't sure what kinds of things he was in to.

"Duh!" He said with a large, bright smile. "I would like nothing more than to be cuddling with you and watching a movie..." He held her hand and smiled. "I'm not all about sex you know. Its fun but its also fun to be intimate with someone you care for. Now then...Guess we're gettin' out of here in your...Uh...Forgot what brand or model your car was. Anyway...what movie are we going to watch? What do you want to watch?"

Happy to hear that he wanted to watch a movie and snuggle with her, Elena returned his smile. "I drive an Audi!" She thought he was being facetious because he had mentioned liking her car the other day. "As far as what movie, I don't know! Let's go see what cable has to offer!" Elena gave him a quick kiss, then collected her things and headed out to the parking lot with Nathan. Unlocking the car, they got in and headed to her house.

Once inside, she placed her stuff on the kitchen sink. "Why don't you go work the TV and pick a movie and I will see about fixing up something to eat!" Elena opened the fridge and started to pull out various things. She had all the fixings to make fried chicken. She pulled out her deep fryer, filled it with oil and started frying the battered drumsticks and thighs. She made a green salad to go along with it. It took some time, but this meal was going to be worth it.

Bringing the prepared food into the living room, she set it down on the coffee table. "What would you like to drink, soda? Water? Milk?"

"Ah! Yeah. That was it. I don't know why I was thinking Acura...I guess its cause Audi isn't really a popular car around here. Not a lot of people are rich like you, Elly." He teased and walked with her out to the parking lot, got into her car, and sat there for the ride to her house. Once inside, he did what she asked him to do and went to her TV. "What's on or going to be on soon..." He murmured to himself as he flipped to the TV Guide channel and began to watch as the channels and their shows were listed. He was looking for something that hasn't started already. "Hm...Hey Elena. Is there any movie in particular you want to watch? I can't decide on anything to watch on the TV guide that would be good for a couple to watch together for dinner. And I'll take a soda if you don't mind. Anything but Grape or Ginger Ale."

Elena grabbed Nathan a Pepsi from the fridge and grabbed herself one too. She headed back into the living room, looking at the options on the TV. "Hmm, well would you like to watch some Supernatural episodes with me? I've got a bit of catching up to do?" She wasn't sure if he like that show. If he didn't then they could watch whatever he wanted. "The episodes should be on my DVR list." She handed him his soda as she took her seat next to him.

"Supernatural?" He said questionably and drank from the Pepsi that she had given him. "I've never seen it...but it sounds interesting enough...I'm always interested in the supernatural...so I can only assume what the show is about." He joked horridly. When she sat down next to him, he moved over a bit and then laid down, his head laying on her lap as he looked to the TV. "You don't mind if I do this, do you Elly?"

He didn't seem to know about the show, which was perfectly fine. Elena just hoped that he'd like it. She grabbed the remote and started to play the episodes that she hadn't seen yet. When he laid down on her lap, it was cute and she softly caressed his cheek. "Yes, it would be okay, but let's eat first!" She winked at him and pointed to the food that was on the coffee table.

"Oh yeah. Of course." He said with a smile, and sniffed the air. His stomach began to gurgle and growl from the scent of the chicken. "Mm haven't had homemade chicken in a long while. I usually buy it from fast food places...It even smells like homemade fried chicken...Smells amazing." Nathan smiled and stood up off of the couch and looked to the food. "Lets eat, babe."

Elena smiled at him and began to eat. Of course the food was good, she was a great cook, especially when she had someone to cook for. There was plenty leftover if Nathan wanted anymore, but after three pieces and some salad, Elena was full. She sipped on her soda and leaned back on the couch. She would definitely need to hit the gym this weekend to work off the fried food, but it would be worth it. She liked that Nathan enjoyed her food, it was good to see him eating so enthusiastically.

Once Nathan had finished eating the fried food she had made for him, he was stuffed after five pieces of chicken breasts. He laid down on her lap once more and put a hand on his stomach. "I never ate so good before in my life...That tasted great, Elena." He said with a smile and nuzzled more into her leg, relaxing more comfortably into her. "Thank you...so much."

She let him lay in her lap and as he did so, she played with his hair. It was soft between her fingers and felt nice, "you are most welcome." She grabbed the remote and started up the DVR, playing the current episode of Supernatural. She gave him a brief synopsis of this team of brothers who fight supernatural entities. This particular episode was funny and had Elena in stitches. When it finished, she looked down at him, "are you staying over again?" She was more than happy to have him if he chose to stay.

"I don't think I should. I should get home...before it gets dark." He smiled and kissed her lips once before getting up. "Good bye Elena. I'll see you in school tomorrow." He stretched his arms and legs, feeling a bit stiff. "We'll have to have some fun tomorrow...Sexy fun I mean. What we did today was amazing though...just the two of us, as one lover to another." He smiled once more.

She was a little sad that he wasn't staying, but she felt a little ashamed to want all his time. He had a life at home to get to. She smiled into his kiss and got up with him, "okay, I'll walk you to the door." His words rang true for her, tonight was fun, it was just about them bonding and getting to know one another better. She opened the door for him, but before he could walk out, she pulled at his arm and brought him to her for another goodbye kiss. This one a little most passionate than the one he gave her on the couch. Letting go, she smiled sweetly at him, "goodnight Nathan, get home safe." With that, she closed the door and leaned her back against it.

She was smiling giddily, not believing how much she liked him already. And it wasn't about the sex. Yes the sex was amazing, but Nathan was great in and out of the bedroom. At that moment, she wanted to see him do well in school and in life. She wanted him to be successful in whatever he endeavored to do.

He smiled and kissed her back just as passionately when she kissed him. His eyes closed during the kiss and he was lost in it, loving it and her, thinking of nothing else until she pulled away. He smiled and said good bye to her, and began to walk home. When he got home, his house would be empty, mother still out at work. He went to his room and smiled as he went to lay down onto his bed, relaxed and slowly falling asleep. He didn't want to stay here forever...After this school year...he would be with Elena. No one else...He just hoped they lasted this long. He knew they would...He hoped they would.

Elena wandered back into the living room and cleaned up after her and Nathan's mess. She still had a bright smile on her face as she did the dishes, then headed upstairs to get ready for bed. Tomorrow was Friday and Elena was anxious to know what Nathan's plans were for the weekend. She didn't want to assume that she would be involved in his plans, but she could hope for that. After a few more thoughts of Nathan filled her thoughts, she slowly fell asleep.

She was up and showered in the next morning and rummaging through her closet for something to wear. Fridays were a bit more casual, so she decided on a pair of jeans, a simple white top and some heels. Elena was still young, only 23, so she could definitely pull this look off. After blow drying her hair and applying a little bit of makeup, she sauntered off to work.

She got compliments from a few of the other teachers, the women love her shoes. Elena had a thing for shoes and like showing them off. everyone was dressed casually on Fridays, it kind of looked like they weren't teachers at all. She was in her room, getting ready for the day when the principal stopped by. She informed Elena that her tutoring couldn't be held after school anymore. At first Elena thought that she was caught, but the principal explained that janitorial staff was being cut so the school couldn't afford to keep the school open all the time after school. Elena complied, it was more than okay, it seemed that Nathan didn't want to say here much after what was required of him anyway.

First and second period went by quickly, class always went by quickly on Fridays. Elena didn't have any work for her students to do, so she just popped in a documentary about the Civil War. When third period arrived, she was busy writing some important dates on the board as the students trickled in.

Once third period came around, Nathan came into the class like normal, said good afternoon to Elena, and took his seat where he usually sat. He smiled...watching Elena and paying attention to class, but he noticed the dates that she had put up on the board. He was curious as to what those dates were. Tests? Exams? Maybe even the very small chance of a field trip? Or even smaller chances of them being out of school that day? He would wait...she'd more than likely explain what those days were.

Her heart skipped a beat when Nathan entered and said hello. Elena hid her blush by turning back to the board and focusing on her small task. She couldn't believe how much of an effect he had on her. Once the bell rang to start class, Elena turned around and addressed the class. "These dates are important, I'd write them down if I were you. First one is when our next test is, second one is the last day that I will accept any late work for this month and the third one is a field trip date." The class perked up at the mention of a field trip, these kids were always looking for a way to be out of school.

After that was settled, Elena popped in the documentary of the Civil War and went back to her seat to finish grading some things. About halfway through the class period, an officer runner came into the class, handing Elena a note. It was for Nathan. She called Nathan over and handed him the note, looking at him a little concerned at first, but then it faded to a sweet smile. Once he had a chance to look over the note, Elena did a follow up, "everything okay?"

He hid a small smile on his face and looked to Elena, and whispered to her so that he would not disturb the movie anymore than it already was. "I'll tell you after school...Alright?" He said with a grin and moved back to his desk. He wrote the test dates down to pass the time and kill a minute and just waited for the movie to be over. He wasn't interested in history at all. Once it was over, he had noticed himself half falling asleep during it. The bell would soon ring, and Nathan would wait for everyone to leave once more so that it was just Elena and himself. He approached her and smiled. "Mom's gonna be gone for a whole week...so guess where I am going to be able to stay the entire time." He winked at her.

Noting the grin on his face, Elena gathered that the note was good news, so she didn't pester him further. She nodded and watched him take his seat. The documentary was like normal documentaries, long and a little boring and if Elena found it boring, then she was certain that her students found it dreadful. She noticed a few students either already asleep or trying to doze off, but she didn't reprimand them, it was Friday after all. When the bell rang, the students couldn't have made a beeline to the door fast enough. As expected, Nathan waited for everyone to leave, then he approached with the news, "with me!" Elena beamed and clasped her hands together. Wow, a whole week with Nathan at her house, that was going to be fun. She took a quick look around, making sure that no one was around, then she leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "I can't wait!"

He grinned. "I can't either...It starts right after school, baby..." Nathan winked to her and waved as he left the classroom to go to the rest of his classes. Soon when the day would be over, Nathan headed toward her class...assuming she'd be there like normal. He didn't know that they couldn't stay after school anymore, so he was just doing what was natural for him. Knocking on her door, he waited for an answer. "Hey Elena...Are you in there?"

She couldn't help the giddy grin that crossed her face as he winked at her. She felt her cheeks heat up and her body tingle with anticipation for the end of the day. "Pay attention in class," she playfully admonished. The rest of the day went as usual. The students were a little more rowdy than usual, but it was a Friday and with Elena's good mood, she didn't seem to mind all that much. Once school was dismissed for the day, she started to pack her things up when she received a phone call. It was her mom, just calling to check and see how things were going. Being in her good good, her mom recognized it instantly and started to ask about Elena's love life, figuring that her good mood was no doubt in reflection of some guy.

"Yes, there's a guy. He's really something special and..." Elena heard the knock at the door and Nathan's voice, "hey Mom, I gotta go, I'll talk to you later!" She quickly hung up, grabbed her things and headed to the door. "Hey you! Ready to go?" She smiled at him, "we can't stay after school anymore due to budget cuts and whatnot, so it's on to my house!"

He smiled. "Of course I'm ready to go." Walking over, he embraced her in his arms. "Your mom? Telling her all about me huh? Did you tell her how amazing I was in bed as well, and how amazing you are as well?" He kissed her lips gently. "I'm ready to go when you are, babe."

(Sorry for a lame post. D: Not losing interest. Just didn't know what to post.)

She gave him her "don't be ridiculous" look at his comments about her mother. "My mom would have a coronary if I told her about my love life and that is something I don't wish to discuss with her. We are pretty amazing though!" She winked at him as they walked out of the classroom and down the hall to the exit. Once they got to her car, Elena slipped in, putting her stuff in the back seat, "I was thinking that we could go out for some pizza, sound good?" She was pretty hungry and wanted to eat something before their evening really started.

"Pizza sounds good." He said with a smile. When she sat down in the driver's seat, his hand would trail to her leg, rubbing up and down it gently to tease her before he began to start massaging her crotch area. "How about a little bit of foreplay while you drive baby? A little rush of adrenaline could do some good for the moment..."

Elena groaned at his touch. She had waited all day to feel his hands on her and to have them directly at her crotch, well that was just bliss. The way he was rubbing was making the inseam of her jeans grind against her clit and it was delicious. "Yes, I'd like that. I better keep both hands on the wheel then," her breath hitched, indicating to him the effect he had on her already.

Back
Top Bottom