Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sex Plane (RoleplayMaster x Naomi David)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
There is a private plane that not many people knew about. It cost a lot of money to fly on, but there was a good reason. The staff would perform sexual favours for the men flying to their destination.

It was a long flight ahead of them, and they all knew they needed to relax. A young man, 22 years old, was the first to need sex. He was quite attractive, with short brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He pressed a button on the side of his chair, asking for a young attractive woman to cater for him.

blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-anime-girl-i6.jpg

Myla was one of the staff members on the plane, and she was one of the youngest staff members, she was only 18 years old, and surprisingly, she was still a virgin. She was new to the company, this was her absolute first flight. She looked at working here this way, she didn't have to take time to get a boyfriend to screw her, here, all the work was done for them. All they had to do was please the men. She was called when one of the passengers asked for a young attractive woman... She was there in a flash, smiling prettily at him.

When the man saw who came for him, he mas momentarily surprised at her attractiveness. He moved his seat back and the arms of his chair down so there was more room. "hello there. I would like a blowjob and sex in your pussy" he said, unsure of how to order this sort of thing. "and then another blowjob when we are done to clean me off" he smiled at her.

Myla moved into the space where the young man had made room for her, and she listened to his wants, and she replied,"Yes, sir!" She got on her knees, kneeling in front of him. She looked so sweet and innocent... She moved her hands to his waist, and she began to unbuckle his pants, hoping she was doing everything right...

He liked the innocent looking ones, he always had. He helped her take his pants off, revealing his cock which was semi-erect. He smiled at the young girl, his legs open so she had even more room. "start please" he said, running his hand through her hair gently.

Myla smiled when he helped her take his pants off, and she eyes grew wide at the sight of his cock, it was semi erect... She moved her head nice and close to his cock, and she started to lick his cock... She was going to lube him up before sucking him properly...

He gave a soft moan as her tongue made contact with his cock, already getting a bit more aroused "Do you mind if you took your clothes off?" He asked her quietly, licking his lips slightly

Myla smiled, and she pulled away from his cock, which was now sufficiently lubed... She slowly, and seductively stripped her clothes off...

He smirked as one by one, her clothes dropped to the ground. He leaned forward and started massaging and groping them a bit. He stopped, and that was the signal for her to continue his blowjob

Myla smiled when he was groping her, she liked how he was giving her such attention... She went back to his cock, and started licking again, lubing him again. She then slowly took his length into her mouth, slowly sucking him inch by inch. She was smart. For the part of his cock that wasn't in his mouth, she was giving a hand job...

He moaned at the hand and mouth combination and ran his fingers through her hair. He gently pushed her down a little on every bob of the head, making sure it was still an amount that she could handle.

Myla was starting slow with the sucking and giving him the hand job, but she was smart, she was slowly beginning to speed up... She would get him to cum... She hoped.

He moaned as she slowly sped up, knowing his climax was close. He couldn't last too long, but he had a big libido to make up for it

Myla went faster and faster, knowing that since she got him to moan like that, she was doing both a good job, and he was close to climaxing...

Myla swallowed all of the man's cum, she was glad she made him happy. She watched him pull his cock out of her mouth, and she licked her lips. She spoke,"Did I satisfy?"

Myla smiled devilishly, and she obeyed him, getting up and sitting on his lap... She spread her legs nice and wide, one quick thrust, and he'd be in her...

As she started sitting down, he positioned his cock so she would sit right on it. As he was in the sitting position and she was riding him, she would need to do most the work. He brought her down with one hard thrust, breaking her hymen. He was surprised, unaware that she was a virgin "Are you alright?" He asked concerned, knowing it hurt.

Myla smiled when he brought her down on his cock in one thrust, though it was very painful at the same time, losing her virginity, and she was bleeding a bit of virgin blood... She spoke,"I'm fine, worry not." She wanted to do the best she could to pleasure him...

He waited until the blood stopped coming before he started thrusting, moaning at the very tight hole that she had. "Do you know how to dirty talk?" He asked her

Myla moaned happily when she felt the bleeding stop, she moaned because she was getting used to his size, because he was thrusting into her tight pussy... She spoke,"Hmmm, does it feel good to fuck a virgin?"

He smirked and nodded "Of course. I am surprised you are a virgin, you are very beautiful" He complimented and moaned at the same time. He gave her ass a soft slap, leaving behind a faint pink mark and a pleasurable sting

Myla smiled when he complimented her, softly gasping when he lightly slapped her ass. She started to ride him, and she was moaning in pleasure, and in between her moans of pleasure, she spoke,"Hey, at least I'm of age..." That was pretty much the condition to work for the company, you had to be of age...

He nodded and moaned, holding her hips lightly and helping her ride him. "Thank god for that. I doubt you could join up if you weren't" He said. He started playing with her breasts and nipples, burying his face in between them and motorboating a little.

Back
Top Bottom