Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Guard. (I need a female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanKLeinhart

Planetoid
This world is young, full of magick and all types of creatures that it brings. Among this world is a very powerful Kingdom. The kingdom of Lux. It is a beacon of hope to all who flow to it. Protected from even the darkest magicks by a Amber stone known as the Light of Lux. Legend tells of a very powerful magick construct, named Lux, who built the kingdom, also created this powerful relic. Said to be formed from her tears and infused with her soul. To protect all those within the walls of Lux from even the darkest magicks. Hidden away deep within the kingdom, to prevent it from ever being stolen or broken.

The reason for this was due to a attack on the Kingdom during Lux's rule. An attack led by another, equally powerful being. He was the last of his kind, and wished to rule another world. During the battle Lux Tricked this evil entity. With Lux's last breath She cast a spell. A spell that bound this being to the royal family of Lux, to forever protect and serve them as they saw fit. The spell, kept the being in a human form, squandering most of his power and bound him. Bound him to serve and protect them as they saw fit. Now, the once powerful demonic like entity, serves the descendants of the one he had killed many many years ago. As their body guard, their servant, and even as a war machine against other Kingdoms.

(Make this your RP, thats just the background, I want no 'set out plot' I want it to bull full of twists and turns, from my end and yours. Make it what you want, but remember this is a fantasy RP. You can have powers, or you can not. Entirely up to you!)

Arabella watched the passing creatures from above .Her eyes wavering from color to color as she signed .A bitter laugh erupting from her lips "I wish I could go out and explore as they do,but at last I'm stuck here all the time"she said to herself more then anyone else in her native launage .Quickly jumping down from the edge of wall she was seated firmly upon,and walking over to the large doors that acted as an entryway into the royal halls of the Lux family.

Her pointed ear twitching slightly as she felt a gust of power behind her.Her eyes turning into dark orbs as she quickly looked around "Im not in them mood for games"She hissed .Her eyes gleaming as she looked into the shadows that covers the hallway.Slowly backing up into a large stone wall."Show yourself!"she said in her most commanding voice.

Ryan gave a light chuckle as the shadows seemed to form the shape of a man before finally giving into his appearance. A tone athletic man, with snow white hair and gray eyes, standing just over 6 foot tall. He wore the normal guard of the Royal Guardian. Dark leather jerkin with gold and purle clothes underneath. And acorss his chest laid a bandolier of seven bells, ranging from the size of a pillbox to as large as his fist. "Ah M'Lady. You act so cold to the one who guards you from all who wish to harm you." He said smoothely as he moved to her side, walking with her down the hall. "You havnt been int he modd for games since you where a small child, who, If memory serves, ramain tangled about my feet as if tI left sweets with every step I took. What seems to be the issue?" He asked as the two walked down the corridor.

Ryan gave a light yawn as he ran a hand through his hair. "And besides, if your so hell bent on an adventure, Claim your going on a diplomatic exercise, and go explore for a while. You can leave the kingdom in the hand of Lord Regeant Zane. I believe he will do fine..And if not, Ill remove his lungs through his back and put him on display." Ryan said with a shrug. It was obvious that he still held a tad bit of anger towards the kingdom for imprisoning him, Though he couldnt really blame them. And on a plus note, it did give him his mind back. At least for the most part. He had his own thoughts, not the thoughts of the demon that writhed inside him, waiting to be released.

Arabella Gave a jump clutching her heart to only see it was only her guard Ryan .Taking in his figure with a soft flush of crimson across her cheeks .He really was quite a stunning man ..from head to toe she said to herself .Shaking her head full of Bright told curls to rid her of this thoughts "Im just lonely Is all"she whispers to herself.Looking back up at Ryan as the show ads cast soon the wall slowly dissipated

"Im am sorry Ryan ,I did not know it was you..I thought that perhaps you were"she trailed off ."Foregive My friend "she whispered her fingers rubbing against the fabric of her ivory and golden dress. The bodice corseted as it ran down into loose and light fabric .Stopping at the tops of her delicate feet but sill accenting the gently curbs of her body ."I did not wish to act colony towards you "she said to him as they both became to walk down the large darkened corridors.Looking across towards Ryan with a soft beautiful smile ,her eyes lighting up at the memory "Did I really,the others always told me you were the only one who could actually get me to stay quite during the night "she sweetly with a shake of her wild head "I must have been one strange child?,she adds as they enter a large lighted seating areas the family crest of Lux imprinted throughout the stone on the walls.

Arabella looks up at him as she falls onto a large armchair "I do not know what is wrong,it's just..it's feels as if something is not right in this house anymore.Their is tension "she whispers looking out the large viewing area as sparks of magic ignited the darkened sky "You feel it Ryan I know you do !"she exclaims.Takeing his hand gently.I do not wish to go on Adventure with Lord Zane ..I wish to go with a true friend ,not one who try's to grope me every chance he gets .."she mutters forgetting to tell Ryan about the incident in the gardens one gathering .

Ryan gave a light sigh as he pulled his hand from her, placing his hands behind his back. "Aye, I do feel something off. I spend my nights trying to track it down..It is something that I recognize, but I am unable to pinpoint. I have dug through more than one hundred books during my reseach. But all of for naught." He said as he looked at her. "And I did not mean for Zane to go, I meant for Zane to stay. And grope you?" He said as he pulled a knife from this back. "I suppose I will remove his hand.." He said as if it were a chor. "That man needs to learn his place in this kingdom.." But after a moments thought he shook his head. "He will need them to pay the Guards.." He said with a sigh. "Tsk tsk.." He said as he sheathed the knife. "And if you want a friend go with one of the High Ladies of the land. Your always talking to them during the balls and parties we host here from time to time." He said as he picked an apple up from one of the many fruit bowls. Ryan leaned back against the wall as he took a bite of his apple. "And to answer your previous question, yes, when you were but a young child I was the only one in the kingdom that could silence your cries. Your father told me that if I did not find a way to silence your cries I would spent two months in the torture chamber getting pricked prodded and cut." He said taking another bite. "Though the Torture master feared me more than your father..And I could not stand that infernal wail you had. It was the most annoying thing I had ever heard in my entire servitude here." He said as he looked over at her.

"But the real subject here is that you need to leave, at least for a while. The Kingdom is at odds, and I believe whatever lurks in the shadows is planning to move against you." HE said as he finished off the apple, throwing the core into the air, only to watch it disappear from sight. "Whatever it is, I belive it is hidden in the kingdom..But as of now I believe it to reside in the poor district..Trying to get its strength..But I am still uncertain of what it is exactly." He said with a light sigh as he moved to the right side of her chair. He placed his hands behind his back and stared straight forward. "So once again, I advise you take one of your many High born Ladies, and go to the mountains. It is getting close to Winter afterall, and I hear the mountains beauty is unrivaled during the time of the Snow." He said as he gave a slight yawn. "While you are away I will be able to make my way into the public and try to find out what I can."

Arabella frowns slight as he pulls his hand away ,her violet eyes swirling with unreadable emotion.Her skin slowly starting to glow with a iridescent sparkle"Tis true.."she whispers softly looking over at Ryan"I fear what ever you find may hurt this family"she whispers softly .Standing up and walking towards the large window openings ."I have to talk to the high ladies of this land otherwise father would have my precious little head "I grumble.My wings suddenly Appearing as anger touches my heart.The large being and crime wings Taking up half of the window space as the crackle with energy .With a soft sigh and deep breath she quickly turns back around to Ryan her eyes a dark onyx black .,Those ladies are nothing butt gossiping thieves !They care nothing about their people and only themselves ,I despise having to talk to them at THOES events .

She continues to rant her eyes blazing with deep emotion "And I'm sorry to have disturbed you with my infernal wails!"she yells at him bitting her lower lip as a single drop of blood bars at the tip"Im sorry that you even have to deal with me.."she signally whispers ,sitting against the window banister .He air sparking with strong emotion and magic that Ryan had never felt from Arabella before .

"I will leave,but I will go alone "She adds"The kingdom needs all the guards here I will be fine "she adds .Het left wing soundly stretching as it fluttered in the light breeze coming thought the entry way ."I wish for my people to be safe so do what you must ,I will leave next rising "she adds standing up .Her head held high as she walked across the room.The train of her dress fowling along .The slight moonlight emphasizing her bare back and wings

Turing to look at him ,her eyes still a dark onyx she raise her hand towards the other rooms"Please have Falk pack my bags please"She asks ever so kindly.Still upset at him for the lack of felling he never shows ."I thought their was something there " she said to herself "I guess I was wrong.."

Ryan watched as she unfurled her wings and her eyes seemed to change. "Hm, Thats a relatively New trick." He said as he watched her storm about, ranting and raving. Just before making her exit. Ryan shook his hair, a bit of anger rising in him as well. Within a mere moment, he was enveloped in shadows and was gone, but only before appearing in front of her. He reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Before you go off on you fucking temper tantrum, remember two things. 1. I am the only person in this whole fucking kingdom, who has, and forever will, protect you with no regard for my own life, and 2, Had it not been for me, You wouldnt even fucking be alive. So before you go about acting as if no one cared, remember who sat up for nights on end telling you stories and showing you magick trick, think on who showed you atention when mommy and daddy were to busy playing ruler to remember their childs birthday." He said as he felt a immense pain run through his arms. His hands quickly drawing back. The spell that enslaved, keeping any ill will from the Royal bloodline. "I am not your enemy here." He said as he turned around. "It was the most annoying sound I had ever heard, but that dosnt mean I regret doing what I did. It simply means that even after your dead and Im still here, serving your great grandchildren, I will always have something to remember you by." He said as he began walking down the hall. "Enjoy your trip your Highness." He said with a bit of sarcasm to his voice. "Ill see myself to the orture room. Laying hands on one of higher stature than me in such a manner deserves, 'The most sever punishments imaginable.' As your father says. Its his favorite storage place for me anyway."

He said as he made his way down the corridor. After a moment, the shadows wrapped themselves around Ryan, and then he was gone. His body emerging, not in the torture chamber, but in his room. "Sometimes I wonder why I dont allow myself to die.." He said as he shook his head. He moved over to his desk and st down, staring at the open book that laid on it. "Where was I.." He muttered as he turned a few pages. "Ah, here we are." He said as he quickly found his spot.

After a while of reading he sighed, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his temples. It was until this moment, he realized that he had been reading his book with minimal light. He gave a large exhale, causing the torches to ignite in his room. "Much better.." He said with a light groan as he shut the purple and silver clad book,its silver latches snapping shut once they met. "The book of the Dead..And it gives me nothing on the issues at hand.." He said as he moved to the bookshelf in his room. Finidng another book on magicks of the world, he moved back to his desk and instantly began to read, trying to find anything on what he feared may be going on within the kingdom walls.

Arabella stood there staring into the eyes of Ryan ,Never once flinching or blinking as his anger increased with hers."I know you are not my enemy "she finally saws looking up at him with similar dark eyes "And I know that what my family and father had done to you is not fair "she soundly whisper .Looking away she quickly looks down at the golden reddish floor."Please do not go to the to true room Ryan !Why do you listen to him anyways "Arabella suddenly says angrily "He is a horrible person "I whisper softly.Thinking back to all the time she caught her father trying to hurt Ryan and other people who had dissatisfied him.She growls softly as ryan disables into the the darkness wanting to apologize for acting like that.

Quickly making her way down towards the small corridors they Confine you like an animal "she whisper angrily looking around at the prision cell like rooms .Quickly trying to find which was his room .The felling of something watching her causing her to pause in the dimply lighted darkness"I don't know what you are or what you want "she whisper into the darkness "But you will leave this family alone" she says angrily .The feeling of a cold hand touching her face and sliding down her Arm making her tremble, in the shadows

Ryan here's the angry but still angelic like voice of Arabella in the Corridors near his room .The felling of darkness overwhelming .He hears her yell slightly and running footsteps .A sound den dark cloud making its way into the crevices of the room slowly ."Ryan.."he hears Arabella whispers as the shadows fully overwhelm her .Her magic defenseless against the dark evil until she truly came into her full powers .

Her body slumps over onto the the moist brick floor.Her skin dimming as if the life was being sucked out of her .Her wings curling up against her side as she try's one sat burst of power.The energy coming from her hand slowly illuminating the darkness.The shadows curling away from the light As if it burned them .

Ryan had conitnued his reading. Concentrating deeply until he felt something odd. Something cold. "..I know that feeling.." He said as he heard a scream. "..Arabella.." He muttered to himself as he got up, moving from his desk and out into the corridor. It was there he seen the young woman slumped on the ground, a dark figure standing over her. The creature seemed to be made of shadows that no light could penetrate. Ryan gave a bit of a smile as he looked at it. "Its been some time Zeke.." He said as the creature turned to face him. The creature gave a horrible scream, one that seemed to shake ones very core. "..I see your still only..Partially yourself." He said with a soft chuckle as he unclasp the sixth bell from his bandolier. The Creature moved to pick up Arabella, but Ryan was faster than it. In the span of a heart beat he stood between the being and her, a cold energy emitting from Ryan, but it seemed to comabt Zekes own magick, pulling Arabella back into consciousness. Ryan looked up at Zeke, his eyes cold and hard as the creature let loose another screech.

Ryan chuckled softly. "You remember me..And my bells.." He said as he held up Saraneth. "Im sure you remember Saraneth..The Binder.." He said as he rang the bell. The bell gave a deep continues ring, it seemed to go forever, but without an echo in the corridor. The bells ring held a powerful magick in it, forcing all who heard it to the users will. "Zeke..You will leave this Palace..Leave, and tel your master that I will find them.." He said as the creature tried to lurch at Ryan, but its body was held still by Saraneth's commanding tone. But as Zeke strained, his screeches became words. "Your pathetic..You once dared to call yourself Prince of Eternius! But now you serve beings who are beneath you! Your blood will run!" Zekes voice obviously straining against the bells power. Ryan only smirked. "Begone!" He commanded, Ringing the bell again. Zeke fell to his knees, the shadow form that was him soon vanishing from sight. Ryan shook his head. "And Im pathetic.." He said with a light chuckle. "I can refuse the bells.." He said with light shrug as he turned to look at Arabella. "Its not as easy as it looks to protect ones self is it M'Lady?" He asked as he knelt down beside her.

He slid his arms behind her back and under her knees, before effortlessly picking her up. "Come on M'Lady." He said as he began walking down the corridor. "We will get you to your chambers..Let you get some rest..And tomorrow you will be off." He said as he continued the walk towards her room. Ryan remained silent, knowing that questions where brewing inside of her from the recent encounter with the demon that claimed to be Ryan brother. "I know what your going to ask.." He said as he continued to stare ahead. "Yes..Zeke is..Or was..My brother at some point in time in my past..Zeke grew corrupt..He gave himself to a dark Warlock many years ago..Who destroyed Zekes body, killing him. But he brought zeke back from Death..Making him a Greater Dead..He retained his natural born powers..While gaining a few odd ones as well..Now he is bound to that warlock for the rest of eternity..Doing as he is told." He said as he made it to her room. "Wake up before Dawn..Saraneths voice wont hold Zeke forever..He is rather powerful.." He said as he opened the door and moved her inside, laying her on her bed.

"But I believe I will have to accompany you on your journey..I dont know if its you they are after or not..But for now..Just rest..I will see you before dawn" He said as he turned to leave. "And M'Lady. Do not fear the shadows..For he can manipulate them..But they are mine to control." He said as he moved to the door.

It’s cold. Bone-chilling to the point you can’t get warm. Arabella wonder if it was the lack of heat that shivered through the fear of not of the two demons standing in front of her .The darkness Was becoming constricting. Her chest felt heavy as She strained to see beyond the seemingly solid black walls around me and large body of Ryan in front of her .Arabella focused actually on breatheing easier —a way she could control the darkness, instead of it controlling me.

The sound of a deep continuous bell.A jolt into reality as she watched what was occurring before her hazily .The darkness coming off from Zeke different then the comforting darkness she was used too from Ryan.His Darkness is a state of being. Of being cold and constricted. The demon had is a sense of hopelessness of ever having anything better.Arabella quickly tried to right her self,trying to stand up her wings and legs useless .The energy in her body taken away by zekes shadows .The screeching of the demon chilling ht blood as she covered her sensitive far ears .Finally as the screams stopped she looked up into Ryan's eyes,reaching out to him and pressing herself into his ams imminently as h knelt down "Ryan ..was that you brother?,she asks softly .

With a soft gasp as she was picked up into warm arms and carried out of the chambers and towards her room.Her smaller body shivering slightly.A scratch marring her skin against her shoulder from the demons touch.She stays quite listing to the answers Ryan gave t het with out hesitation .Her yes flickering as she took in the bulk of information "But..but what would him and his master want with me ?"she finally asks as she is laid into the comforting warmth of her bed .Her eyes darting around to the shards in her room .looking up at Ryan..trying not to show that she was desperately frightened ."It like he drained me of my powers I..i..icouldn't protect myslef "I whisper ashamed "I wish I could just grow into my full strength already " she says covering her face.A few stray curls blocking her eyes from view.

Finally looking up at Ryan she sighs "I will walk up before dawn trust me ..I never want to deal with that again...and it would be wise for you to come me Ryan..I do not trust the her guards as I do you"She whispers softly.Sitting up on her knees and hugging you softly."Do not go ..I do not think I can be in here by Myself ..stay..if not for the whole time just for a few minuets "she asks,looking up at him with the brightest emerald eyes he had every seen .

Ryan gave a soft chuckle as he patted her shoulder gently. "As you wish..I will stay." He said as he pulled back from her embrace. He moved over to the stool by her mirror and pulled it to her bedside. He sat on the stool and laid one leg over his knee. "I honestly dont know what they would want with you.." He said as he ran a hand through his hair. "You must understand, Zeke..Zeke lost a lot of his mind when he was killed..So his motives are unjustified to say the least." He said as he leaned back against the wall. " And dont wish your youth away just yet M'Lady. There is a lot to enjoy being young. And you should enjoy every minute of you can." He said as he cracked his neck before staring up at the torch. He gave a slight exhale, extinguishing the flame. "Now, It is late, and its time for the princess to go to bed." He said as he looked at her. "But I advise you change into your night gown, that dress looks torn, and pretty uncomfortable." He said with a soft chuckle as he closed his eyes and rested his head against the cold stone wall.

After a moment he leaned up and removed the bandolier of bells, setting them on the ground gently. He returned his head against the wall as he lost himself in thought. "M'Lady, In the morning..When we leave, we need to take a regular carriage..The horses need no banners, and what men we take shall dawn no crest. We must immerse ourselves into the public..We cannot be seen leaving." He said softly as he gave a slight yawn. "But Ill go over it all in the morning once again.." He said as he cracked one eye to stare into the darkness, almost as if he was unsure the shadows would not deceive him.

Arabella smiles at his warm laugh,the sound causing warmth throughout "I have not heard you laugh in sometimes my dear friend "she says sweetly pulling back and watching him bring a stool forth "Maybe they wish to use my against my father ?"she ask questionably .Thinking what they could possibly want with her .She nods leaning against the large headboard ,her hair fanned out against the silk pillows"I do not mind being young,I just hate feeling helpless at timesis all"she whisper with a soft yawn .Looking over at him with eyes they were now a clear tropical blue "Tis seems that you are uncomfortable in that still"she observes ,wavering her hand over Ryan and the chair as it turned into a royal blue couch long enough for his full body .A golden blanket appetizing on the arm of the Couch."You should at least be comfortable " she offers with a soft smile ,suddenly noticing her dress as he mentions it .

A large tear running down the middle of the back ,the hem COMPLETLEY torn .The shade turned from a golden creme to a dark ash color"This will have to be thrown away "She whisper standing up .Her closet Opeing to reveal a thigh length crimson red slip .A delicate lace detailed against the bodice and waist.The dress emphasizing her hourglass shape and deep skin .She quickly raisers her arms the golden dressing slipping off her body and the crimson slip sliding on to her skin smoothly.Ryan noticing as the sound of fabric moving in the room.

Walking back over to the bed with her brush she queitly hums brushing out her lock of hair as they fall against her skin "You ate right ,we wouldn't want to drAw attention,it's Completly understandable"she whisper softly.The red slip revealing more thigh as it ruches at up slightly .The pale moonlight shinning directly on the both of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom