Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Resort (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What do you enjoy doing on vacation, if I may ask?" he eyes over your body, taking his time and ready to pull away from doing so at any mention of a request to stop.

She shrugs. "I haven't been on a vacation in years. Planned on just letting things happen...no itinerary...no official plans or goals." She smiles happy to be talking, she feels herself relax, rolling to her side as he is. He can now see her soft curves and firm stomach with her very long legs. Extending a hand she says, " Lil, short for Aslilra. Mom was a big fan of romance novels." She giggles.

"Jason." He takes the hand and shakes it gently. "Never really got into romance. Always been more on the science fiction side of things as far as books go." He lets his eyes trace the curves of her body before returning his gaze back to her own eyes.

She feels the warmth of his hand as she shakes it. "Very nice to meet you JasonI'm a Sci Fi fan myself", she holds up her e book" I'm re reading Enders Game and I'm part way through a novella called Wool." Her eyes wonder too, taking him all in.

"Want to know my dirty little secret when it comes to Sci Fi novels? I really liked The Host. Have you read it?" She smiles softly meeting your gaze. She loves your tussled black hair against your fair skin.

Frowning, Jason shakes his head. "No, I don't believe I have, Lil." he look back into your gaze, smiling softly in return to your laugh. He enjoys many of the things about her as well, the skin, the hair, the holding gaze.

"We'll don't let the fact it was written by Stephanie Meyers stop you from giving it a try" she smiles , "what are your plans while at the resort?" She shifts, having to straighten her top.

"My plans?" He thinks it over for a few second, fiddling with the pages of his book. "I dunno. Not drink my sorrows away. I don't drink." He smiles over to her.

Brandon had no idea what the hell this guy had just said.
"I don't speak German."
He clarified by saying that he was in a band, probably some death metal band.
"Death metal is not very popular over here. I wish that were true of boy bands, as well."
He took a sip of his water.

"Personal trainer? There's no way. I'm a full-time university student that does filing work and other things, as well as holding down a job as a junior curator at a museum. I can barely afford to pay the fees for my martial arts training. This vacation was a gift from my parents for good grades. Not very exciting."

She looks down...slowly raising her eyes to meet his gaze. " you're going to think I'm some kind of crazy. I don't drink either. Life is too full to dull my senses." She bites her lip again before asking," may I ask what sorrows?"

Jason's eyes widen when she admits to not drinking. "Really? I'm not the only one on the island who belongs in a straitjacket?" He laughs wholeheartedly before thinking over her second question. "Well...it ties into why I don't drink." He looks away from her, up at the tree above them. Then, slowly, he lifts up his shirt, revealing a large purple bruise on his stomach.

She laughs at his straight jacket comment and then gasps as he raised his shirt. She covers her mouth with her hand. Her other hand reaches out and gently squeezes his arm. "Oh Jason!"

"My ex...she was a drunk. She would come home every night and demand my pay. Most of the time I would pay up...but the times I don't result in this. I broke up with her yesterday, after a rather hefty beating the night before." He winces slightly as the shirt falls back over the bruise.

Lil was a soft hearted perfectionist and couldn't believe another human being could be so brutal. She slipped to her feet crouching beside Jason. "May I?" She asked wanting to lift his shirt.

Jason looked at her in a bit of a confused way before slowly nodding his head, moving his hands away from his chest and placing them at his sides.

She carefully removed his shirt, slipping it over his head and letting it fall to the ground. Her finger moved deftly as she carefully inspected his injury. Her fingers softly caressed his skin, feeling the warmth of the injury concerned her. "Jason, you need medical assistance. This isn't something to fool around with." Her eyes were full of concern for her new found acquaintance.

Jason felt every touch from her hand, though not every single one of them were good. He winced heavily at a few that touched the bruise, and looked up at her when she said he needs medical work done on it. "It's fine...I usually wait out injuries like these."

Her brow furrowed and her eyes showed great concern. "Jason it's more than warm to the touch. I'm worried you had an internal bleed with an infection". Her finger tips softly caress your arm as she speaks.

"I can't. I used the last of my money to get here, period. even if the care is free, I can't pay the inevitable bill afterward." He looks up at her, furrowing his own brow.

She sits back on her feet still gazing into your eyes. "I...I...I.dont know what to say." She rests her hand gently on his chest.

"It's fine, Lil. I promise." He smiles in a reassuring way toward her, then glances at his watch. "May I treat you to lunch? it's just about that time."

The smile returns to her lips and with a simple nod she accepts. She slowly stands picking up your shirt and handing it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom