Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Resort (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinR778

Supernova
Welcome to The Resort, a world famous luxury resort on a remote island in the pacific. Beautiful beaches, great night clubs, 5 star restaurants, and the best quality hotels in the world, all found only in The Resort. So get that sunscreen and don't forget your swimsuit, visit The Resort today!

Rules:
1. Standard Blue Moon Rules
2. No Killing/Godmodding
3. Characters Must Be 18+
4. Human Characters
5. Enjoy Yourself!

Profile Template:
Name:
Orientation:
Description/Picture:
Bio:

Profiles: Click Here

Andrew had just arrived on the island, looking around at the beautiful scenery. He headed to his hotel and checked in, getting his room in order before changing into his swim trunks and heading out towards the beach. He set up a towel on the hot sand, grabbing his sunscreen and starting to rub it on his arms. He looked around and saw the many other vacationers, noting the women especially.

((I guess I'll throw in my post))

Damon had been widely ignored, except as a guest, which pleased him. However, as he started walking towards the beach, lugging a cooler and a backpack behind him and a beach umbrella clamped between his teeth, eyes had started turning towards him. Fortunately, this didn't last too long; after a moment, they just kept on turning. Satisfied, he picked a spot not too close to the water and began to set up a place to stay for the rest of the day. Finally, settled on top of a blanket under an umbrella, he opened his book, took a Monster from the cooler, and started killing time.

Mila was already in the hotel, settling in and getting every straight. Once she was finished, she went down to the beach with a towel around her waist and only the upper of her binki showing, with a towel in arm and umbrella. When she found the perfect place to settle, she lead everything down, placing up the umbrella then her towel. She laid on the towel, not feeling going into the water and getting wet. She didn't have time for that, she had time to relax. Everything was going well.

Jason arrived at the hotel by boat, his black hair annoyingly pasted slightly to his face from the sea salt and spray. His glasses, while surprisingly without fog, were slightly smudged, the male having used his fingers to wipe away the spray that happened to land on the lenses every now and then. Once arriving at the dock, he took in the scenery of the beach, and the few people who seemed to even be attending the gorgeous locale. Aside from a rather pretty woman relaxing in a bikini underneath an umbrella and a man reading a novel, it was rather empty. Shrugging, Jason decided to follow suit, setting his travel bag in the sand next to a shadier spot under a tree close to the few inhabitants and pulling out a book of his own, cracking open the first page and beginning to digest the words one by one.

Brandon Cross had arrived on the island just a few minutes ago.
"Oh, man, this place is beautiful. Kinda reminds me of Banoi from Dead Island, thankfully without all of the zombies."
He lugged his stuff over to the closest hotel and paid for his room that he had set up. Taking the elevator up, he stepped off and swiped his key card to get into the room.

It was a nice room with a lovely view of the beach.
"Man, I gotta remember to tape record the sun going down over that. Sun going down over water like that? Amazing."
After shutting the door, he unpacked his stuff and set up his stereo.
"Time to christen this vacation."

Brandon took a Beach Boys CD out of its case and put it in, turning it to "Surfin' USA". As it played, he closed his eyes and drifted away into it. When it ended, he put it back in its case.
"Time to do some surfin' for real."
Brandon changed into some swim trunks and grabbed his beach stuff. He went down to the beach, thankful that he was wearing flip-flops, and drove his umbrella into the beach before laying down his red towel, soda, and chips.

Brandon walked over to the surf board rental shop and picked one up. He ran out onto the beach, paddling out to the waves before standing on his board. As it glided along the water, he ran his hand through it and smiled. He turned the board so that it was on the side, doing a loop-de-loop. As the wave died down, he cruised to the shore and back to his flip-flops.

Heading up to his umbrella and things, he drove the board into the ground and opened the soda to get a drink.
"That was good. Going to have to do some more a little later."
He laid back to eat some chips and look up at the sky.
"Not a cloud. This was just what the doctor ordered."

"'Just what the doctor ordered.'" There was laughter from behind the surfer. Deep, accented laughter. Its owner looked up from his book, the corners of his lips twitching upward. "You Americans have some odd expressions. 'Just what the doctor ordered;' 'shoot the breeze;' 'Mom, I'm pregnant, call MTV.'" He set closed his book and set it to his side; it was a copy of Stephen King's Firestarter, and he seemed to be well into it.

"Fortunately, there's more to you than silly phrases and Burger King. You, for example." He gestured at the surfboard with his drink. "You handle water very smoothly, to the point where you can ride it like it's your bitch. Where I've come from, that's not too common." His eyes widened a fraction, like he'd forgotten something. "But I've just wasted a whole 28 seconds of your time without even introducing myself. So, if you'll permit me..." With a slight dip of his head and an extravagant wave of his hand, he continued: "My name is Damon."

Brandon looked over as a guy behind him started laughing. He could tel the guy was German, an ethnicity he had not had too many dealings with since high school, when there was a German exchange student in his Spanish class. The guy seemed quite amused by his turn of phrase, even naming off a few. His book was Stephen King, his first novel if he was not mistaken. The guy did give him some credit, gesturing to the surfboard.
"Yeah, I don't get to surf much back home, either."

Brandon angled his body so that he was sitting facing the man in one smooth motion, a result of his martial arts training.
"I don't get to surf back home because I'm busy with important things and because there are no waves there...a very still lake."
The guy seemed to have realized that he had not introduced himself, and said his name was Damon in a very theatrical kind of way.
"I'm Brandon, nice to meet you."
He gestured to the surf board.
"You want to try it out, maybe have a new skill to show some friends back home?"

"Important things. So much do we indulge in business, we don't bother taking what little pleasures we can from this bitch of a life. All work and no play makes another Columbine, right?" Rude, but blunt. At least he was straightforward. He finished his drink, and then flattened the can against his temple, his expression unchanging. "So travel. To tell the truth, I was planning on vacationing in Scandinavia. Sweden, maybe. Pleasant weather... for me, anyway. I like the cold. But, alas... here I am."

He crossed his legs and shook his head rapidly, not unlike a dog. "Heiß... I'm afraid I would have to decline. I'm not much of a water person. It's too hard to move, and there's always the possibility of drowning." He shrugged and dug through his cooler, fishing out a bottle of water. "Besides, to tell the truth, I can't swim. Never had any reason to learn. So, in the event of a fuck up..." He mimed what looked like an upwards doggy paddle. "Not an elegant way to go, given my profession."

Brandon noticed that the guy was very dark, but tried to ignore it in the name of civility.
"It's not quite that. It's just that I am busy with university and don't really have time for it all. I want to have the kind of money to where I can when I get the chance. This vacation is some much-needed time away."
He took a sip of his soda.

"I suppose that would have been closer to your homeland. But places like that don't have bikinis outside."
He was not bothered too much by the guy's decline of his offer.
"I understand. Surfing is not easy, and drowning or shark attacks are always a risk. What profession are you in?"

Damon chuckled, sipping his water. His voice suddenly became a dark, feral purr, oddly sexual on some animalistic way: "Ich leben nur für dich. Du bist nicht gut für mich, doch ich brauch dich." He drank again, then cracked his neck. "Blutstahl actually doesn't have much of a fanbase in America, which is a little unnerving, considering you people will fill your pants with joyshit every time a new boy band is formed. But if a German wears leather, he's called a Nazi."

He scoffed and took another drink, a faint layer of sweat on his forehead; it seemed like the heat was finally starting to bother him. "But how about you, Puff'n'stuff?" he asked, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. "What do you do for a living? Someone's personal trainer?"

Lil walked into the lobby unbuttoning her suit jacket, hearing the clicking of her heels, and ringing of her phone. She turned off her phone, slipped off her heels and picked up her room key. The suite was perfect. Her luggage had been brought up and unpacked as per her request. She hung her jacket, blouse, and skirt...unclipping her stockings and sliding them off she sighs and smiles. Lil pulls her pink bikini from the drawer tying the sides of her bottoms in perfect little bows, tying her top above her neck...grabbing her sunglasses, towel, sunscreen and e book she headed to the beach. Pausing as her feet first feel the sand beneath them...a soft moan escapes her lips. Scanning the beach she looks for a shady place to lay her towel.

Jason noticed as the e-book wielding girl walked along, attempting to find a shadier area than that harsh sun could give. He waved her down, sticking his finger in the book to save his place as he did so, trying to remind himself to be as polite as he could around her. "Hey, you! In the pink bikini!"

Hearing his voice over the gentle waves she turns to look, tucking a strand behind her ear. "Yes?"she asks smiling softly in response "are you talking to me?"

He nods his head as she asks her question. "Yeah. There's room over here, if you were looking for shade." He pats the seat a respectful distance away from himself.

A soft smile spreads across her lips. "Thank you ever so much. I am looking for shade...did my fair skin give it away?" She laughs softly. Her voice had a soft sultry quality to it. Her hips swaying as she walked through the deep soft sand. Her breasts bouncing rhythmically.

Unlike most men, who would undoubtedly foam at the mouth as they viewed such a body in combination with the woman's voice, it had almost no effect on Jason aside from a slight twitch in his pants. He smiled at her joke and shook his head. "No, actually, it was the e-book. I thought i was the only one on the island who would dare be caught reading on the beach."

"Oh I hadn't noticed how few had books. What are you reading? I mean if you don't mind saying," she blushes " I don't mean to be nosey at all." She bends at her waist laying out her blanket, her firm bottom within reach, her bikini riding up a little exposing her cheek. Turning quickly she apologizes for the view, blushing and settling on her towel. She lays on her stomach, eyes gazing at you, smiling softly.

Jason eyes the cover of his book, not noticing the view provided to him until the apology, for which he states is unneeded. He looks down at the cover again and smiles, telling her the name. "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." He chuckles a bit, knowing that many a soul knew of that book.

"I loved that book. It's been years since I read it."she says with a soft smile that sparkles in her eyes. "Thank you again for the shade...I should let you get back to your book. I've already taken up too much of your time". Raising her calves and crossing them she turned on her book. Her eyes flickering back from you to her book.

Jason could feel the glances that were tossed his way even though she had said she would keep to herself now. He sighed, closed his book, and turned toward her. "You seem to be interested in conversation with me. So, let's talk a bit."

Lil blushes profusely and has difficulty finding her words. "I..I..umm. Wow I'm not use to being without words. I'm sorry I need to work on learning to stop talking when I'm nervous I just can't seem to find the off switch...this is my first holiday in 3 years and I don't know what to do with myself...there I go again." Burying her face in her hands.

Sighing and chuckling slightly, he moves to peel the hands away from her face, holding her wrists gently in his hands. "I find that trait rather...endearing." He smiles toward her, letting go of her hands and turning to his side, laying on one elbow.

She slowly raises her head and then her eyes rise slowly to meet yours. She is blushing profusely. She bites her bottom lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom