Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms--Favourites?

Yuna

Moon
Yes. I'm curious. Being that I opened a shop just for fandoms, the question has arisen... If you enjoy playing characters from fandoms or having others play characters from fandoms, why? What are some of your favourite fandoms? Etc.

The more I know this forum's tastes, the better I can service it and myself with a broad range of stuff to choose from as opposed to just the most popular stuff or becoming totally niché. I like a lot of stuff, but hey, I'm curious. What does everyone here like? :3

Video game fandoms, mostly. and the odd assortment of anime and other such settings.

Castlevania, Riddick, Dune (though I've only read the first book, so mainly from the SciFi Channel's two miniseries for it), Firefly/Serenity, Sin City, Harry Potter, most storybook fairytales to name a bunch. So basically, my tastes are quite eclectic. But I say it keeps things interesting and as such I'll never be bored.

yay some fellow Lotr and Hobbit fans :3
as for my other fandom like's I kinda range abit.
Star Trek (all series for st) And Star Wars both
Fruits Basket
Rounie Kenshin
Bleach
Dbz
BBC Sherlock
BBC Robin Hood
Trigun
The Inheritance Cycle
Dragons Harp series
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Avengers
X-men
and a few others ill probibly remember later. not many video games im more a book and tv person. as for why, usually its that i enjoy the personalities of the characters that are created by the authors. Real fun to rp with if you have a partner that knows the show\book in question :3

Ive got alot and you can see them all in my request thread but mostly Comic book Role plays. Any characters. I will always do research on them if the other partner is serious about the role play.

Well, I'll just mention the fandoms I'm biggest in so you can see from there.

Brony/Pegasister (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Sword Art Online fan(Sword Art Online)

Whoovian (Doctor Who)

I think my fandoms that have stood the test of time have been...

Final Fantasy
Dragon Ball Z
Marvel (Venom, Spider-Man, X-Men, Juggernaut)
DC (Lobo, Flash, Lanterns)
Mass Effect
Star Wars

and probably a few others I can't think of off the top of my head, or haven't been around long enough for me to be convinced it's not an extended fad.

Back
Top Bottom