Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age Origins power level!

Fastest time to reach the level cap (25)?

(Done by locations)

Mine: Before achieving Grey Warden status.

Can anyone beat?

Yeah I think they fixed this with a recent patch.

I was curious if it has any effect on your ability to get the talents from the specializations, maxing your level like that.

The grey wardens (Yourself, and ali) WIll get your stats like normal) The other characters will get the 'auto-bild', and you'll only get to mess with a few last minute stats. (2 or three powers, and a specialization)

I'm tempted to make a mage+shale party with all arcane warriors. They'll all be wearing awesome armor (With just dragon blood, and sustainables, my main had 100 armor.)

And I had just downloaded the udpate, it still let me do it.

I'm still doing my first run through and learning from all my mistakes lol

Looking forward to my next run though.

I beat it once so far with a vanilla mage, no power gaming or anything. I'm going to do a legit arcane warrior, ranged rogue, and berserker.

I'm trying to remember where I picked up a bad ass sword for an arcane warrior from...It was arcane warrior only.

Probably Aldrasties Temple, I found a badass one there form my arcane warrior, and he still uses it.

I think you're right.

I also think that's what I want to do next. Any suggestions on a build?

Int should be around 40, dex... 28-30, will about the same, maybe 35.

Get all of the arcane warrior powers. Rock shield, crushing prison (and telekenetic weapons), Arcane shield, Cone of cold.

Reccomend blood mage or Spirit healer for second special.

arcane warrio + spirit healer with all the arcane warrior talents......you never get hit, fight up close, and use your spells to heal everyone

Well, true.

My build is focused on using the sustainables, hence the high will power to have that nice and juicy mana pool.

You won't be using the typical mage powers (Fire, storm, etc...)

It is so awesome to see a mage in dragon blood armor, toting around a huge greatsword.

Back
Top Bottom