Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lord's Journal

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Figured I might as well start one. Getting tired of Z making a comment after everything I say on that website.

But first, to anyone that might be reading this, I'm going to catch you all up.

I have a girlfriend. The most gorgeous, brilliant woman I've ever known, and likely will ever have the fortune of knowing. I met her six years ago, and it was practically love at first sight. My best friend was, too. But there was a difference. He told her how he felt, and for almost two years, they went out.

But then she got pregnant. She started freaking out, understandably. But he . . . went cold. Distant. Had no respect for her. So, she was forced to seek comfort with me. A bit too much comfort.

She cheated on him, with me. Yeah, I know it sounds horrible, but I frankly don't regret it. We seduced each other. It saved her from the utter loneliness she was feeling, but it stop something horrible from happening.

She had a miscarriage. She and I were devastated, and no sooner than that, she was forced to move out of state. But, when she lost the baby, he came back to her.

It angered me to no end, but I stayed silent, because she was happy. Fast-forward several months, her family threatens to kick her out for the most ridiculous of reasons. But by this time she's friends with this other guy in town, and so he offers to let her stay with him, and one condition: she has marry him.

You could not believe how helpless I felt, being hundreds of miles away and not being to help. So, faced with either being homeless or married, I urged her to move in with him. "I will come and get you soon; I don't give a fuck if you're married to him by then," I told her. I had no idea how long it would be until I saw her again, or what horrid things he would do to her in that span of time.

Needless to say, he used her. Then, when he was done with her, kicked her out as well. Her father forced her into a mental institution for weeks, and during that, I had no contact with her whatsoever. It killed me.

Ugh, it's getting hard to write more at the moment. I'll continue later.

Whoo, I forgot about this. Anyways, I'm going on vacation for a week, starting to orrow, so I MIGHT have limited internet access until I get back, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom