Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Instructor (Prince of Smut x Annie19)

"So.. something is up. What's wrong?"

Jake asked Jenna-Louise the question of the blue, but he had been wondering all night. He had known Jenna-Louise for almost eight years now and for most of that time she'd been dating her ex-boyfriend. But, she'd been single for the last six months and he thought happier than ever. That is, until this evening.

He put his fork down and pushed his plate away. He'd made shrimp scampi and paired it with a great sauvignon blanc for their dinner. It was one of the routine get togethers they had every couple weeks since she'd been single. Her plate had been picked at and almost untouched, but her wine glass had been drained as quickly as he could refill it.

Her gorgeous steel-blue eyes had been downcast most of the meal and they flicked up suddenly, widening at his question. She had long, fine and naturally blonde hair coupled with a lithe figure highlighted by an incredible set of breasts, breasts that he always struggled to avoid ogling. Jenna-Louise was a beautiful woman, but also a very good friend. He enjoyed her company for more than her appearance and missing most noticeably tonight was the trademark smile that melted hearts and summed up her personality.

Like any guy that is friends with a beautiful woman, he loved the looks of jealousy he received when they were out together. Jake did try to hold up his end of the attractive couple image they presented in public. He was a tall, dark-haired man with light blue eyes. A former competitive swimmer, he kept himself in great shape and went to the gym or the pool daily. He had an easy smile, but the feature women liked most were his eyes. Large, but with that slightly closed "bedroom eyes" appearance that always seemed to get women thinking about being in a bed with him.

He used those eyes to good effect and was almost always flirting. Single by choice for years, he had no shortage of short-term and one-night relationships. Strangely, he also had a large number of female friends that he truly enjoyed spending time with. They all thought him a flirt, but for him flirting was more his normal personality than a conscious act. He just loved women, had a genuine interest in them and was a good listener. That combination was turn-on for many of them he had found over the years. Some of his female friends crossed over to be more than platonic, but he generally managed to keep everything casual and fun with no relationship commitment by him and friendships mostly intact. He always made it clear he was looking for fun, not a girlfriend.

Jenna-Louise was someone he had only been platonic friends with since he'd known her. They had gone to school together years ago and always kept in touch, although her ex-boyfriend had never found Jake's company comfortable. She had been living near him for the last couple years and they'd only grown closer since she became single again. So close now that he considered Jenna-Louise one of his best friends of any gender.

She had been someone he'd been sorely tempted by as well, he admitted. It was hard not to with a woman like her. In one of his rare romantic failures, after her break-up he'd tried to more aggressively seduce her and failed. Maybe the timing was wrong or she wasn't ready for something else. Or maybe his reputation for lack of commitment had made her wary. In any event, she had called him on it and refused. Afterwards he had been upset, of course, but part of him had been relieved. He knew that she had the potential to snare his heart as well as his physical lust and he tried hard to never tangle the two. He wasn't ready to give up his freedom just yet.

Instead, they spent the last six months growing their friendship and enjoying their time together with no sexual or romantic tension beyond the normal flirting he always exuded with women. Tonight's dinner was supposed to be their routine catch-up. She'd fill him in on some first dates she'd had, maybe share gossip from work or her circle of friends. He'd make her groan with stories about flings he'd had or drunken adventures at some party. They'd drink a little or a lot, depending on their mood, and part ways smiling and happy.

But this evening had been off from the beginning. He could tell as soon as she came to his apartment that she was bothered by something. She was quiet and distracted, not talkative and engaged. Her smiles were forced and she seemed unable to do more than give rote replies to his questions.

Caught by surprise from his question, she looked guilty. He shook his head and gave her a little grin to soften the blow, "You can't keep a secret from me... I know you too well."

Jenna-Louise Swanepoel.....sometimes she asked herself what her parents were thinking when giving her such a name. But most of the time she found it cool, at least when she learned most of the girls her age who were picking on her simply were jealous. Other than that, she had a pretty normal childhood, with slightly overprotective parents, the hardships in high-school when not belonging to the coolest clique, her first real boyfriend, the first sex, making plans for college, thinking about future life, all that most casual things.
Jen, now being 19 (with being almost to 20), had developed into quite an attractive young woman, with a 5.6ft tall and very, very well formed, if not to say "hot" body. Sure, her 36 D-Cup breasts were what most guys were after, but anyone who knew her closer was fascinated by her steel-blue eyes, her long fairy blonde hair, and most importantly her charming smile. It sounds like a cliché, but there really wasn´t anyone who could stay sad our sour for long in her presence.

So she sure had a lot of friends, boyfriends, and those who were more. But Jen was young, and partners changed. Except for one particular guy. Jake......yeah, Jen wasn´t someone in a loss for words, but did not quite know how to describe her relationship with him. She knew him ever for like that last 8 years, since she was 11. At first, she thought he was just another "meanie", but soon they found a common interest in playing pranks on others, which settled the (another cliché) beginning of a wonderful friendship. When they got older, especially the last two or three years, the relationship changed a bit, but actually to the better. Of course, he and Jen physically grew, she got hot, and he....welll....he just got "wow", was extremely flirtatious and charming, but in a good way. But the two of them also grew up mentally, she more than him, as Jen always teased him.
Their friendship grew even closer the last 6 months, after her breaking up with a long-time boyfriend. They really talked about everything, about everydays gossip, their plans, and also more initmate things, like worries and fears people in their age have. And from his initiative on certainly also a lot about sex. Not that she would have been all that innocent.

The two of them also went on "normal dates", like being a couple, just without taking it further. It was all so perfect, so why ruin it? They were now at college, living close to each other there too, and were running under the name "J.J.", for Jen and Jake, and them being so often so close together. One of the things she just loved about Jake was a well hidden talent of him - cooking! Most men she knew didn´t even give a damn about this, but he was really quite the chef, and treated her so good, food wise. She enjoyed this evenings, although she was always joking he´d just want her to get fat and then put her into an oven, like in Hansel and Gretel.

Well, tonight was like any of those evenings. He had made her favourite shrimps, and just knew which wine to take to get her slightly buzzed. There were even candles, just as if they were a most normal couple.
But tonight was certainly anything but normal. Jenna-Louise Swanepoel, the girl impossible to sadden, was not herself at all. She had been down all day, and actually the last couple of days. Jen barely made eye-contact with Jake, just picking some shrimps every now and then. And emptying the wine ever so faster.
When he asked her what was up, she first looked up at him shocked, like woken out of a dream, then looked down again, before finally looking at him again, with her most beautiful eyes, who were most sorrow tonight, on the brink of crying.
She just wanted to stay silent, wishing the world around her would disappear, but it was Jake, and if there was one person, than it would be him. So, Jen took all her courage, gulped heavily, and finally started to talk....

"You know.....there is...or better said was someone I was seeing. I know, it sounds pathetically silly, but, I was really starting to like him. You probably don´t know him, he´s 24 and from some tutor programm, not from our college though. James, as his name is, took me out several times, it all went well, and we eventually got to the point where we made out and such. But you know.....Ever since breaking up with my boyfriend back then, I hadn´t had sex with anyone. I told him that, and he was ok at first with it, but when I tried to give him a blowjob, he didn´t seem to happy, and after a few minutes, he made a lame excuse and left soon after that. Well, you can imagine I wasn´t shouting hurrays, but....and this is even more embarrasing, so I ask you as my best friend to never tell this to a soul....I......I always thought of myself of being really good at it, you know....giving oral. Well, yeah, normally I´m not as openly about sex as you are, Jake, so it maybe sounds strange to hear that from me, but I actually fancy giving blowjobs, at least if I like the guy....It is....you know....just hot, I can´t really explain it. "

Jen got really beat red, after having confessed all of that, but eventually continued...

"And you know, so that evening when James just left me there like a silly high school girl who doesn´t know a thing, that really hurt me. I just wish I had someone who could tell me if and what I was doing wrong without that the next day it´s all over facebook and such. You know, look at us. We have like the perfect relationship, and I trust you more than anyone in the world. But I could hardly could come up with "Oh hey, Jake, let´s whip out that big dick of yours and teach me how to be a good cock sucking slut!"......"

Having talked all this off her heart, some tears actually escaped Jen´s eyes, while she kept looking at Jake, hoping he´d somehow find the right words on this, like he ever did....

Jake listened to Jenna-Louis with a mix of consternation, he never really enjoyed hearing about her dates although he never showed it, and then some amusement, which he also hid well. She was, he thought, perhaps a little more drunk than usual tonight. And as a result, a little more forward.

"Oh hey, Jake, let´s whip out that big dick of yours and teach me how to be a good cock sucking slut!"

That sentence, said as a joke, made his heart skip and a smile crept to his face. The mental image alone sent blood rushing to his cock and he gave her a thoughtful look as she finished her tirade, so visibly upset that tears were coming to her eyes. He enjoyed being her friend, but he sensed an opportunity here and potentially a way he could expand their relationship while still keeping it casual.

"Jenna-Louise, darling," he said as he got up and moved his chair next to her. He reached out and drew her against him for a gentle hug, letting her head rest on his shoulder. "First of all, this guy James sounds like a total loser. Anyone who would leave after a bad blowjob clearly just wanted to fuck you and didn't care about you as a person."

His arms were wrapped around her and held her tight, one hand rubbing her lower back lightly and the other resting softly on her neck. He turned his face so his cheek touched her silky soft blonde hair. She seemed to be fighting back sobs and almost trembling in his arms.

"Second, I know you were stuck dating that one ex-boyfriend for years. And I bet sex got stale for you after a while. You had no incentive to improve. Practice does make perfect and I'm sure you have the ability to make any guy explode with pleasure in your mouth if you wanted. I bet you just haven't had much practice and time to learn," he whispered this as he held her.

"If you wanted me to help you I would... no strings attached. I'm your friend and would be happy to give you some advice. And I promise it would change nothing... except you might finally get to be the cock sucking slut you want to be," he finished with a chuckle and soft kiss on the top of her head.

He held his breath, eager to hear her reply. It was, he knew, a ridiculous proposal. One she should laugh at and treat as a joke. But he sensed a real angst and torment in her about this and guessed she'd had other dates where this particular act had not gone well.

Jen started really crying. It wasn´t exactly like her to let herself go like that in front of others, but sometimes, you just have to let loose on emotions instead of letting them bother you forever. And then again, it was so totally her to cuddle into Jake´s arms when she needed some comforting. His hand particulary didn´t rub her lower back, but something even a little bit lower, yet she let him go on this - this time - as his words were fitting and soothing as ever. Eventually her tears stopped, but she stayed like this for some more, after all, Jake was tall and strong, so why wasted the moment?

After some minutes, she released herself from his hug, looking at him, wiping away some remaining tears from her beautiful eyes. Sitting chair-to-chair and face-to-face, Jen took hold of his big, strong hands, with her in comparison ridicoulously tiny looking, but very soft hands, and was staring into his eyes intently, without saying something though. She then stood up, and straddled herself on his lap, hugging Jake tightly, with her arms around his back, her cheek nuzzling his, and her large breasts certainly pressing deep into his chest. Yeah, Jen liked teasing too, but she usually draw a line with Jake there, but tonight she seemed to a little bit emboldned by the alocohol, though this alone wasn´t the reason....

"Jake....you really think we could this, just like that....I mean, I don´t even know where to start. That´s not like some college course - and you´re certainly not the professor type.", Jen chuckled.
"Soooooo.....if we are gonna do that, you´d have to guide me through it step by step. Oh, and one more thing..."

Jen did something unexpected. She moved her head just slightly backwards, so they´d face each other again, and then kissed him! Sure, Jen had no problems cuddling and hugging her best friend in the world every now and then, but she never actually had kissed him, ever. And she certainly wouldn´t have kissed Jake like this. The kiss was slow, and tender, gentle, loving, amouros, all those things.But it was also hungry, like it was to make up all the times she secretly wanted to do this. There was no tongue involved, but it was still probably her best kiss ever, and when Jen broke it after literally a minute, she beamed at Jake, then took place on her own chair again, just to say,in her most original way:

"Well then, Jake.....Unleash the Kraken!"

Straddling and hugging him was not the response Jake expected to his proposal. He thought he would get either outright laughter or some serious, but tearful and anguished consideration. He went with it, of course, hands embracing her again and pulling her in tight. She felt incredible against his body, large breasts pressing softly into his chest. She rested on his lap, rubbing lightly against his cock. He ran his hands down her back lightly and enjoyed the hug, her face nuzzling against his.

"I'm dead serious," he answered her with a straight face. Then he broke out into a flirty smile, "You of all people know that I've dedicated my life for the last couple years to meaningless casual sex with women. I can finally use my knowledge for good.. to help a friend."

Leaning in to kiss him was even more surprising. Although it wasn't exactly the first kiss of his dreams with her. She had enthusiasm, passion and was tender. But to his surprise, she kept her mouth closed and after a while he got a little bored. He didn't want to force her into a more sensual and passionate kiss and decided that this was another area in which he was going to have to help her improve. A good kisser was almost always good in bed, but always good at sucking cock. He started to have an inkling for just how much real help she might need, and while this would be fun, no doubt about that, he actually had some work to do!

She smiled at him and asked him to pull out his "Kraken", but instead he raised a finger to her lips.

"Let's review the rules first," he said staring into her blue eyes and feeling his now hard cock straining in his jeans as her body rested on it. "First, this doesn't affect our friendship... or imply any other relationship commitments. Second, you have to do everything I ask to the best of your abilities. Some things may be tough, or uncomfortable at first, but you have to try at least. Lastly, when I think its time for a lesson you have to make every effort to come to my apartment immediately."

He wanted to make sure this wasn't going to lead to a romantic entanglement. He still valued his freedom and he knew that she could be the one that snared him if he wasn't careful. The best plan was to always establish the ground rules and keep their expectations focused on fucking, or in this case cock sucking, versus dating. Plus he didn't want to waste his time. If she was serious about learning to suck cock, she better be willing to take his orders. He liked the idea of being able to call her to suck his dick whenever he wanted.

"Ok," he said smiling now and enjoying her eagerness. "I need to see how you suck cock without any coaching... I want you to give me your best blowjob and I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to see what you do."

Jake stood up, lifted her to her feet and grabbed her hand, leading her to the couch. He sat down and unbuckled his pants, sliding them and his underwear off in one motion. He was hung. Really hung. His cock, fully hard and standing straight up, was at least eight inches long and thick. Much larger than Jen's last serious boyfriend. He kept his cock and balls shaved smooth, with a little trimmed patch of hair above. The veined skin of his shaft was darker than the pale flesh of his thighs and the bulbous tip at the top was darker still, ruddy and swollen from his excitement. It throbbed lightly as Jen looked at it. He placed his hands behind his head and gave her a big grin.

"Let's see what you got. Cock sucking university has begun."

"Yes, Sir!", Jen said with playful enthusiasm, when she heard his rules. She thought he´d just whip it out right away, but knowing him, that he did not want any romantic entanglement, this was fair enough. And c´mon, he probably wouldn´t overdo the last rule and like call her at 2 a.m. in the night for a teaching session.

She was then led to the couch by Jake, taking a seat right aside him. Jen had to actualy gasp, when she saw his member in the flesh. It was much larger than she had expected, and even more surprising, his cock was very, very thick, so much that it looked actually menacingly to her. Jen liked it though that he had completely shaved, as this would make this much more comfortable for her.

"Wow.....just......wow, now this is really something....", she said and hesitated some more.
"Well then, I won´t back out, so here goes nothing. Prepare for you Grade A student!".
With that, Jen pushed her long hair aside, and leaned her head down to Jake´s lap. She took a light, almost shy hold of his massive shaft with her right hand, which actually felt really heavy to her, before opening her lips, engulfing the thick head. Jen did read on the internet that this was the most sensitive spot of a man´s cock, but she also did not want him to cum too fast, so her sucking was only very gently, and she did not used any tongue yet. Also, her hand was more caressing the flesh of his member, than actually stroking it.
Admittadely, she was very nervous about this "teaching lesson", so she looked up at Jake with her pretty blue eyes, hoping he´d go easy on her, giving her step-by-step instructions....

Jake watched her reaction to his cock with a grin, seeing her eyes widen and her excitement grow. He could tell she was intimidated by its size, but seemed to relish showing him what she could do.

He let out a little sigh as her hand grasped his shaft, but the touch was light while lacking teasing. She suddenly started to suck him, but her mouth on the tip of his cock was soft. Her hand moved slightly on his cock, barely noticeable as she continued her soft sucking on just his tip.

It felt good, anytime a girl held his cock and sucked it he couldn't complain. But, it was quickly getting boring. The lack of stimulation on his shaft was frustrating. And her light sucking on his sensitive tip was rapidly becoming uncomfortable with its repetitiveness.

Like most men, he needed variety and teasing from a woman's mouth. He started to think about what she needed to work on. Getting her to alternate her sucking strength, varying speed and depth, more licking and stroking of his shaft. Learning how to deepthroat. Attention to his balls. Creating a build-up in intensity of the blow-job that would lead to a violent, fast and frenzied face-fucking or an aggressive deepthroating. All forcing an explosion of cum deep in the slut's throat that he couldn't stop. Helpless to resist her mouth.

He sighed and gave her a smile, reaching down to caress her head and tangle his fingers in her hair. She was going to be quite the project he knew.

"Ok... I'm taking notes..." he said. "You want some tips now.. or do you want to show me some more of your moves?"

When Jake already mentioned on giving her tips after only two, or three minutest, Jen inwardly sighed. She guessed she must be really that bad, but this was her best friend´s cock, and if she´d suck at this (and not in the good way) he´d tease her with it forever. So, she was soooo going to be an Honor Student in this - even if it was still a long way til there.

Jen forced her lips a little more down on his shaft,though she had a hard time doing so, as Jake´s cock was really very, very thick. When she had accomodated to his girth a bit, Jen tried to vary the pressure of her lips, and was even bold enough, at least for her standards, to use some tongue on and around his tip. She heard him groan in pleasure, and looked up at him with a puppy dog view, hoping she´d do a bit better now, but having stil trouble to properly handle his impressive manhood, Jen hadn´t found a good rhythm yet.

So, she let his cock pop off her sweet lips, keeping it stroking lightly with her hand,talking to him....

"Jake.....I can see that I am obviously not good at this, so please give me any advice and instructions you see fit. Cause...I know it is unlike me, but I am dead serious on getting good at this....nah, forget that. Imagine the best blowjob you have got so far in your life. And now train me to surpass it. Honestly, whatever it takes - I ll do it. Do not go easy on me just cause we´re best friends. I may not yet be capable of, but we´re gonna do this, and we so will, I wanna make you cum so hard, that you have nothing left to spend - got me?

Oh, and to make up for my current lack of skill.....here´s a little tease for you, Jake."

With that, Jen pulled her top over her head, revealing her gorgeous, large breasts, confined in a bra that needed no price tag to show that it must have been insanely expensive.

"Welll....like what you see, Jake? If you want more....you better make me a Grade A student at cock sucking...."

Jake watched her with amusement as she took his offer as a challenge to do better. She tried to take more of his cock, already stretching her luscious lips wide and struggled. Ouch did he feel teeth for a second? She then started to rub her tongue on his tip in her mouth, which felt good and made him let out a surprised groan. Best of all was her glance up at the noise, such eagerness to please and excitement in her eyes that she did something right. So sexy to see a girl looking up at him in happiness with his dick in her mouth.

"I see a lot of potential to make you the cock sucking slut of your dreams," he said, grinning down at her as she stroked his cock and looked peeved at her struggles. He was enjoying talking to her about sucking dick and her love of it. "Don't worry, you have enthusiasm and desire which is 90% of the battle. Some girls just don't like cock in their mouth, but I can see you love it. And I bet you'll be loving my cum in your throat once you've learned to make me explode. But, I'm going to break you down and rebuild you. You are going to learn how to suck cock like a champion when I'm done with you."

His eyes widened as she took off her shirt, exposing her breasts in the lacy bra that barely contained them. God they were incredible and he wanted to slide his cock through them and have her suck the tip on her chest as he pushed between them. But he'd save that for another lesson. He needed to get the basics down first with her.

"Ok.. I'm going to have you deepthroating my big cock by the time we are done, but we need to start slow. Deepthroating is great but you need to do more than that to be a dick sucking artist," he said, enjoying her hand pumping his hard shaft again as she listened attentively.

"First things first, you have to learn how to build the blow job up. Start with a teasing and gradually increase everything until you make the man explode at the peak of his pleasure. Why don't you just get used to my cock first, lick it lightly everywhere, see what makes me moan. Don't spend too much time in one area or I'll get used to the sensation. Just your tongue... hands behind your back. And don't forget the balls.. often neglected by women but essential to make your blowjob a thing of beauty," he ordered.

He knew what his pleasure points were and hoped she would find them by hearing his reactions. The wrinkled skin of his balls, the soft underside of his shaft. The sensitive crown with its deep ridge, particularly the topside, and that exquisitely pleasurable spot on the underside of the tip of his cock, marked by a softer wrinkle of flesh.

"Go ahead.. worship my cock with your tongue."

On any other day, hearing a guy giving her blowjob instructions like that, would have sound weird to Jen, to say the least. But fuck it, tonight, hearing Jake giving her a proper lesson with his "beast" in her eyesight was hot as hell. Though knowing the reactiong of men to her pretty face only too well, she quickly looked up at Jake again, with a submissive look, formed by her puppy dog eyes and her sweet lips, that would make many other guys cum alone from that. Jen also pushed her chest out just a bit more, threatening her large breast to burst out of their prison.
Then, after being told to take her hands to her back, a kinky idea came to her mind. She quickly stood up, browsed through her handbag, and some handcuffs appeared! Before Jake could even say anything, Jen already had cuffed herself behind her back, and fell to her knees again, in front of Jake.

"Like what you see.....stud? Then I certainly hope you ll also like what you´re goint to feel right now..."

Prepared like that, Jen started to do as Jake had intructed her, and slid her tongue slowly from the base of his cock up to the very top. It actually felt....very hot, and tasty. It was like she could feel the blood pumping through it when she did so, and as she reached there, Jen let her tongue circle around the thick head, first above the tip, then around the underside. It wasn´t easy like this, since his cock was actually heavy, and throbbing up and down slightly from her treatment. On the other hand, it helped her find a more steady rhythm, and from what she heard out of Jake´s mouth, he certainly more than liked it.
Jen repeated this, licking slowly up and down his hard shaft, and when her tongue stayed on his tip again, and circled around its underside once more, she even pressed the tip of her tongue a bit upwards, to give him some extra stimulation. He seemed to really enjoy this, but hey, it were his own words to not stay on a spot for too long.

So, Jen let go off his cockhead, and moved her tongue towards his balls. They certainly were big. Really, really big. When Jake bragged in the past of being capable cumming as lots and as ofthen as he like, he wasn´t probably lying. Jen tried to lick and tease around them, but it was a bit unhandy without her hands, so she simply streched her lips as far as she could, and took one of the balls within her hungry mouth. She applied some sucking pressure on it, and tried to "roll" his nut in her mouth as much as she could.
Repeating this on his other ball, Jen was increasing the suction of her lips, as she found it increasingly arousing of being able to make Jake feel like she did.

After doing this some more, Jen let go off him, looking up to his face again....

"Well.....like your honor student so far, Jake?", she teased him in a low, seductive voice.
"I certainly hope so, even if I have to learn still quite a bit. And, you know, I think I lost the keys to those handcuffs, so your next lesson will have to be another thing that can be done without the usage of my hands...."

Of course those silly keys were right in her handback, but being caught in the moment, there was no reason to her, to not enjoy this act as he did....

Jake loved her obedient, puppy dog eyes as he gave her instructions. So eager to please and such a desire to give him pleasure. When she stood up and returned with the handcuffs, his jaw dropped. Now she was handcuffed behind her back, in just a bra from the waist up, and chest thrust out at him from the position of her hands. Ready to do anything he asked to his cock.

She leaned in hungrily to start her lesson. Her tongue explored his cock slowly and he gave her lots of feedback, moans and groans, closing his eyes and gasping, as she found his pleasure spots and learned how to tease him. She licked every inch of his cock, dwelling on the sensitive underside of his head and the thick ridge that crowned his tip.

"Hmm.. visual stimulation is always great for a blowjob," he said, taking his cock from her mouth and hitting her lightly with the thick, heavy rod right on her cheek to get her attention as she tried to keep licking. "But I think right now, more is better."

He reached down her back and unstrapped the strapless bra, letting it snap away as her heaving breasts pushed it off. With her hands cuffed she couldn't even try to cover them from his gaze. He inhaled at seeing her glorious breasts finally naked. As her head moved back to his cock to lick, his hands slid down to caress and cup those soft and wondrous globes. He circled them with his hands and let his fingertips brush and squeeze her hardened nipples.

"And giving the man something to do with his hands is even better," he said with a grin.

Her tongue was now working his balls, sucking and licking until every inch of that sensitive flesh was dripping with her spit. Then she looked at him and spoke.

"Well.....like your honor student so far, Jake?", she teased him in a low, seductive voice.
"I certainly hope so, even if I have to learn still quite a bit. And, you know, I think I lost the keys to those handcuffs, so your next lesson will have to be another thing that can be done without the usage of my hands...."

"Hmm, I think I can accommodate. In fact, its good practice. If you can do everything with just your mouth, adding in a hand will make blowjobs a breeze. Let's do a special extra credit lesson on tit fucking, though. No hands needed by you. You need to be able to suck the tip of my cock as it pushes through your breasts.. catch it with your tongue to ensure no teeth hit it," he said and pulled her up. She leaned over him and he slid his cock between those luscious globes and squeezed them together to make a nice soft tunnel for his rod. She bent her head down and opened her mouth and he began to fuck her breasts, sliding his cock through them and letting the head drive into her mouth at the end of each stroke. She had her tongue out to catch and guide his cock and soon he hand a nice rhythm and was grunting in pleasure.

With a groan he released her breasts and leaned back on the couch, breathing heavily from the exertion and his pleasure.

"Very good.. you are a quick learner.. Now for the next skill. You need to take as much of my cock into your mouth as you can. Don't stop until you gag. Then go further next time," he ordered her with a stern look. He knew she wouldn't be able to get much in this lesson, but he'd stretch her throat and teach her to ignore her gag reflex over time.

When Jake just simply undid her bra, Jen was a bit taken off guard. She wanted to save her lovely pillows as a treat for much later, but oh well, she had brought herself into this situation. She had done tit-fucking only once before. It was nice, but not "life changing". Though with Jake´s monster cock, that was a whole other deal. It felt truely amazing, how this huge, hard beast slid through inbetween her large tits. Sadly though, this play only lasted rather short, as obviously it seemed to excite Jake very, very much.
So he wants to play, she thought, well he can have it...

Jen stood up, reached into her handbag,and uncuffed herself.

"Whooops, there he is!", she commented on the long-lost key....

Then, she grabbed a new bottle of wine. But instead of just filling herself a glass, she took a deep, long sip right fromt he bottle.

"Ahhhh, that´s better."

Jen then walked back, with her hips swaying sexily, and her breasts standing out intimidating, fell to her knees again, and pressed her breasts once again around Jake´s huge member, with her now free again hands. She took her time at first, only gradually increasing the pressure, sliding them up and down slowly along his shaft, looking deeply into his eyes the whole time. She did not gave him the pleasure of licking his outstanding tip though, and instead increased the pace some more, up to the point where her breasts were pressed so firmly, and slid so fast against Jake´s cock, that Jen could tell from the throbbing of his rod, and his quickened breathing, that he was more than close.

Abruptly, she slowed down the pace again, not letting him cum right now. After a minute or two, she increased her pace again as before. This time though, she occassionally made it so, that her breasts only covered his tip, and applied some extra pressure then. Jen repeated this a couple of times, before letting go off him completely.

"Soooooooo......you wanna cum, Jake? You wanna cum on my lovely, big tits? Spoil them, cover them completely in your monster cock cum? Well.....maybe I ´ll allow it....", Jen said with an evil grin.
"But not yet! I think we can agree on that I get a "B" so far on cock sucking, but you won´t get to play with them anymore til I am good for an A+. "

With that, Jen engulfed the head of Jakes cock with her lips again,slowly at first, then sliding her lips down, inch after inch on his shaft,til she had about a third of his meaty length in her hungry mouth. She slid back up,and not without letting her tongue follow all the way.
On her next go, she tried to relax herself some more, trying to get as much of his shaft into and down her throat, but even with most efforts, Jen got only slightly over the half of his cock in. It wasn´t just his length. He was also very, very thick, so this would be quite some challenge, and Jen felt her knees getting a little tired.

"Jake, I can´t really do much more, at least not from this angle, so, tell you what: Let´s try something else, and make it a bit more exciting for both you and me."
Jen stood up, she swayed her hips verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly, to some imaginary music, and undressed her jeans, together with her panties. Now she stood there,in all her naked glory (and obviously more than a little drunk) .
"Make some room, big boy", she said, before laying herself on the couch, but so that her head was just over the armbar, hovering in the air, slightly leaned downwards.

"So, you´re a smart one, so I guess you know what that means. Let´s make this the final exam, so to say. As said, I can´t deepthroat you from kneeling in front of you too well, so you´ll have to fuck my mouth instead. Oh but Jake, I don´t want a quickie here. I want you to do this long, fast, and hard. And to cum so hard in my mouth that you fill my little tummy completely with your spunk. If you fail to do so, I´ll likely never get an A+ in cocksucking, but.....you´ll also never get to see my tits, and the rest of me naked again, ever, for the rest of your life."

With that, Jen grinned, and then opened her seductive lips most invitingly....

She was such an eager cocksucker and really tried her best to deep throat him. Jake was actually surprised at how much of his cock she was able to swallow. Getting half in was very good for someone who obviously had never tried to take a cock deep into her throat before. Watching her struggle to take him all in was strangely erotic, her dedication and desire to please him was stymied by her physical limitation at this point in her training. He could tell how frustrated she was that she couldn't do more.

Then she rose up at the challenge and Jake was in heaven as she stripped before him. Seeing her fully naked, spectacular breasts heaving above that slender and firm body, was even sexier than he imagined. And when she lay on the couch, head over the side and mouth open and waiting for him, he stood up and walked to her face stroking his cock lightly and eager to continue his lesson.

"You want my spunk in you? Another important lesson is you have to learn to love cum... you need to want to swallow every drop of it and lick up any that falls on your body. Love my cum on your face, your tits and most of all going down your throat. Never waste a drop," he said as he stood before her as she wiggled on the couch, breasts jiggling as she opened her mouth wider for him. He took his cock and ran it around her face, teasing her as she waited for it to slide into her mouth. He tapped her nose and cheeks with it and finally placed the head between her lips to suck on.

"I'm going to face fuck you hard... you'll have to relax completely and let my big cock in... I think I can get it all the way in tonight if you are willing. When I'm deep in your throat, I'm going to cum and fill you with my sperm. Are you ready?" he asked and reached down and cupped her cheeks. Holding her face still, he started to fuck her mouth. He slid his cock in and out slowly at first, going in only an inch or two, but started to push a bit more of his cock into her with every stroke. She was more relaxed and the angle was better and he started to push deeper into her mouth, feeling her open her throat and take him as he got to almost half his cock sliding into her. His hips moved back and forth and he moaned out in pleasure as he fucked her willing mouth.

"Oh god you feel so good," he moaned. "Play with yourself as I fuck your mouth. I want to see you squirming in pleasure with my cock in your throat." The sight of her naked before him was driving him crazy. He was going to be a good blowjob teacher for her, but he knew at some point he'd have to take her fully and longed to slide his cock into her wet folds as well.

"That's it Jen, swallow it like a good cocksucker. Can you take it all?" he panted out.

Jen.....or whoever this person claiming to be her was, was in heaven. Not even 24-hours ago, just sucking her best friends monster cock like they´d talk about the weather was sheer unthinkable. Let alone have him fuck her mouth in this way. But now, as it happened, she loved every fucking bit of it. It somehow was a shock at first. Yeah, the angle was better, but so Jake got much more of his cock much easier between her willing lips. Jen was getting used to it though quickly, and it simply felt soooooo hot feeling this hard, very thick, throbbing piece of cock filling out her mouth completely. Jake had now absolute control over her, and honestly, she wouldn´t wanted it any other way at this point.

It was actually very easy to relax herself from this position, and so Jen let Jake have his way with her, enjoying it very much as he sped up his pace, fucking her faster, pushing his shaft deeper and deeper down her throat. She felt her whole body burning, her skin tingling like it would be statically loaded, and Jen therefore pinched her nipples hard several times. But that just wasn´t enough. The fingers of her right hand moved to her clit, first encircling it slowly, soon though rubbing it at an insane pace. This made her moan around his massive cock, and by that sucking on it tightly, although there wasn´t any room left, already...
Yet soon, this still wasn´t enough to sate her desire. Jen first slid one, then two fingers into her tight, and wet pussy, just fucking herself franticly, without any buildup. She took another finger, and then another one, so that Jen now was impaling herself on four of her own fingers - which must have given quite a hot display to Jake....

And suddenly,there was no warning, her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Jen was cumming, and this certainly was no little orgasmn. She was bucking up and down, and left and right so wildly, feeling actually several climaxes at once rushing through her, and it took an immense willpower not to let go off Jake´s cock in the process.
Wne she finally calmed down a bit, she let go off "the beast" nevertheless, for just a moment though...

"Jake....and I´m saying this only once. What you´re just doing to me is by far the hottest experience of my life. But I don´t have what i truely want yet. And this is your cum. Your hot, sticky, gooey cum. Your big monster cock spunk. I want....no I demand you to fuck my mouth relentlessly, to push every last inch of your big fucking monster cock down my throat. I want you to do this long fast and hard. And then,when you feel like exploding, I want you to do just that. Coat my throat with your cum. Fill my tummy up with your cum. Cum so hard that it spills out from the sides of my sweet lips.
And when you ´re done with that, and feel like you´re been totally emptied out....I want you to hover your "beast" over my face, and jerk it wildly, til you cum just as hard again, and cover my face completely with your spunk......And now.....go have your prey....."

Jen said this, sliding her tongue alongside her lips, til she opened her hungry mouth again, invitingly....

Jake gripped her cheeks tightly with both hands as he started to face fuck Jen harder and deeper. His grip was a vice on her head, preventing her from moving as he slid his meat into her throat further with each stroke. He imagined how this must feel to her, face trapped and helpless as his massive cock pushed deeper and deeper into her, his balls threatening to slap her face now with each fuck. But somehow, Jen had become such a cock sucking slut that she enjoyed it, no actually was getting incredibly turned on as the pace increased.

He watched her playing with herself, first caressing those luscious breasts and teasing her already rock hard nipples. An act that seemed to send shivers down her body. Then onto a rapid rubbing of her clit, her body writhing while he kept her head steady on his thick rod. As he got deeper, until he was pushing all the way into her, her lips on the base of his cock, she started to finger herself madly. First one and quickly four fingers were in her pussy, slick with her juices as she brought herself to a mind shattering orgasm while he kept deep throating his cock into her at a fast pace, feeling his own orgasm coming.

He held her head still as her body bucked and trembled, quivering out of control as orgasm after orgasm racked her nubile body. He could feel her moaning through the meat of his cock, which gagged her from emitting anything more audible than a deep, throaty hum. Jake was so turned on to watch her cum almost silently, with just the wet slurping of his face fucking and his own grunts and groans the only background noise.

As she relaxed, she suddenly pushed at him with her hands and he pulled out reluctantly as he was ready to pump her full of cum. He heard her nasty request and smiled, slipping his thick cock into her willing mouth after she was done speaking and pushing it in all the way to his balls immediately.

"You want my cum? You want to be a cock sucking slut you better be able to drink all of my cum... i don't want to see any of it wasted. Once I start pumping it into your throat, you suck up all my gooey spunk.. every last drop or we'll make your next lesson less pleasant for you," he panted out in response, doubling his speed as he fucked her face as hard and fast as he could, balls slapping against her.

His pleasure built up to where he could no longer hold back and he jammed his cock fully into her throat one last time with a scream. He held it there and his cock jerked deep in her throat, then started to pulse as he came. With a loud moan, his body stiffened and he felt a powerful, rolling orgasm race through his body starting from his cock. His fingers squeezed her face tightly as he started to shoot load after load of his hot cum into her mouth, moaning and panting with each pulse. The amount of cum he was producing shocked him, he couldn't see it but he could feel how powerfully his muscles were contracting and feel the backward pressure against his cock as each shot of cum filled her.

He slid his cock out slowly as he came, watching her panicked and surprised reaction at how much he was shooting into. Finally, after eight or nine cumshots, his cock was in her mouth and he could see his spooge overflowing outside of her stretched lips, leaking onto her cheeks and chin. He pulled out of her mouth with a groan, more cum oozing out. He could see her mouth completely filled with it, and knew even more had been shot straight down to her stomach.

He stroked his cock hard before it could even soften, wet with his cum and her saliva. Holding it over her face, he sought a rare occurrence, a milder second orgasm after his first that he could produce sometimes when turned on enough. He was certainly so turned on still that he thought it possible and motioned for Jen to remain on the couch and wait.

After another minute of furious stroking, staring at her eager eyes and cum filled open mouth, he felt another sharper and smaller orgasm lance through him and his cock jerked and pulsed in his hand. He started to shoot another load of cum, this time aiming at her face, drenching her forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and then pointed up to spray a final couple spurts onto her large, heaving breasts. Not quite the cum job he would have wanted to give those gorgeous globes, but as a follow-up to his first massive load it was good enough for now.

He let out a loud sigh and placed his softening cock at her mouth.

"Now swallow all the cum you have in your mouth. Then I want you to clean all the cum off your face and breasts with your fingers and suck them clean. And then clean off my cock. I want you to drink up every drop of my spunk."

This was....just.....ridiculous.......she expected much, was prepared for some most awesome cumshot, but what Jen experienced the very moment Jake reached his own climax couldn´t possibly be true. And certainly not human. What ran down her throat weren´t just one or two large shots, it was more like a never ending torrent of cum, a super volcano in form of the biggest cock she´d ever seen. His hard fucking totally wore her out, and the feeling of his spunk literally reaching her stomach was just so incredible, yeah mind altering, that Jen couldn´t even form words for it, let alone bear the thought that this would eventually end...

And when her eager throat just could not take it anymore, Jake simply flooded her mouth with his cum. And this was no exaggeration, it happened just like that. As he finally pulled off her mouth, after what seemed like an eternity, it was so full of cum. It was a very, very lewd, obscene display, yet there was no time to fall in thoughts, as he simply came again, covering her face and most of her breasts with his gooey stuff too. When he finally was done, and "spent", Jen was a mess. You couldn´t say it in any other way. There was like.....cum everywhere, and her mouth was still wide open, showing what Jake had just achieved.

After recovering, and just laying there for several minutes, Jen finally stood up. She leaned with her back against a wall, swaying her hips to the side most seductively, directly looking at her life-changing lover.
Jen then titled her head slightly back and let, clearly seeable for him, the cum in her mouth run down her throaght - very very slowly. She did not simply swallow it in one move, Jen made an actualy show of it.
When there was nothing more to drink, her hands roamed all over her face and breasts, leaping up his hot ambrosia, then sucking it off her fingers, one by one, slowly again, just as she did swallow it before.

This being done too, it was time to clean his cock. At least if it was after Jake. But Jen had other plans. First, she opened the next bottle of wine (honestly, she was already beyond drunken...) and took another deep sip. She then took Jake firmly by his hand, and dragged him with her, towards the door of her house.....opening it....and actually pulled him with her out in the night, naked as they both were. Jen obviously went a little wild, but this wasn´t yet the end of it. With a very firm and resolute grip, she went with him two houses further, until she let finally go off his hand.

They had reached the house of Mr. Winters, a 42 year old guy who honestly was a helpless poser, not seeing himself what a loser he was. He even had bought himself a striking yellow Lamborghini Murcielago, which stood right there in front of his garage. And it was this very car, where Jen was now climbing onto the motor hood, half sitting, half laying on it, looking up to the star-filled night sky, then back to Jake.

"Jaaaaaake......I know I want it,but......you´re up fucking your best friend ever senseless, making her moan so load that you´ll risk everyone in the street noticing how you push your giant monster cock into my wet, tight, little, craving pussy, over and over again......."

Jake was spent and breathing hard after he second burst of cum on Jen. But, as he watched her follow his orders and clean herself up, he incredibly felt his cock stir a bit. She was so damn sexy covered in his cum with a moutful save to swallow. And the show she gave him, gurgling down the cum in her mouth slowly with eyes full of pleasure. She truly loved his spunk. He watched in fascination as she greedily licked up every drop and sucked her fingers dry. She'd drink a cup of it if he could fill one.

Just when she was supposed to lick clean his semi-hard cock, she grabbed a bottle of wine and his hand and led him out amazingly to her street. Buck naked walking out her doorway and down to the road and then going two houses over. Jake was puzzled, then a little embarrassed, but finally drunk enough to go along with whatever craziness Jen planned.

When he heard her request he looked shocked, but his cock began to harden. To finally fuck was his ultimate dream. He had wanted to fuck her earlier tonight as she sucked his cock. But he looked around the street, he wondered if this was a wise decision. Plus there was that whole friend thing he was still maintaining.

But seeing her now, naked and legs parted invitingly on the hood of the Murcielago, he knew he had to take her and risk arrest or being caught. The thrill of what he was going to do was turning him on even more, his cock rapidly getting to full stiffness again.

"I'll fuck you on your neighbor's car. But I'm going to make you scream so loud he sees it.. and maybe half your neighbors. Can you handle that?" he murmured as he climbed the hood and slid up her body, between her legs. He moved his lips to hers, staring in her eyes, and leaned forward to give her a deep, wet and hungry kiss. As he kissed her he let their bodies press together, their sweaty skins touching and rubbing, his hard shaft on her belly.

"Good. You better do so, cause then the audience will know whose monster cock is making me scream like that.", Jen said, grinning evily. Then, finally all whatsoever leftover inhibitions lost, she returned the kiss, aggresively. By no means this was a tender, romantic kiss, as her tongue entwined with his, wrestling for power. She was more than a little crazy now, and loved having him pulled into this by surprise.
Though honestly, she did not wanted to have control now, all Jen wanted and needed right here and there was a good, hard fuck.

She wanted to feel Jake´s strong body against hers, her large breasts pressing into his chest. She desired his hands to hold her tight, roam all over her hot body, take control of her however he saw fit. She wanted to dig her nails deep into his tight, yummy butt as he´d fuck her senseless, leave some marks on his backs with them. And most importantly: Jen did not wanted to wait any second longer.

So, Jen took hold of his giant, heavy cock, placed it at the entrance to her more than willing pussy, then was slinging her legs around his butt, and so pushing herself several inches onto his member. She moaned deeply, before she got accomodated to it, moving a bit on the motor hood to lay comfortably. It was a rather warm night, and there was a nice breeze of wind. From her position now, Jen could look Jake into his face, and see the starts at the sky too, which made this somewhat special. Her eyes alone showed a burning strong like the Purgatory....yet still, she spoke, said one sentence, and one sentence alone, with a seriousness in her voice, that he´d better oblige....

"Jake.....make me scream like I have never screamed before...."

Jake groaned as she wrapped her legs around him and the head of his cock slid into her willing pussy. She as very tight and his cock large, but she was so wet he slid in fairly easily. He placed his hands by her shoulders and stared down at her as she moved encouragingly under him, naked on the hood of the Murcielago.

"I hope to make you regret doing this outside," he said with a grin and leaned down to give her another kiss, tongue wrapping sensuously with hers. As he kissed her, he moved his hips and slid the rest of his big cock slowly into her. He broke the kiss to let out a moan as he got the entire length into her, filling her completely and stretching her to the edge of pleasure. Her hot warmth surrounded his member and he could feel her clamping on his cock with her muscles, gripping him and almost holding him in place. Every motion and breath they made drove him crazy with pleasure and he stayed like that for a long moment, panting and staring into her eyes with hungry lust.

"Now let's wake your neighbors up, let them know what a cock sucking and outdoor fucking slut they have living next to them," he murmured and started to move his cock in her. Jake slid it out almost to the tip, and then rammed it back into her hard, causing her body to skid on the roof of the car and her breasts bounce.

"You like that?" he hissed at her as he slid himself out again, faster now, and thrust back into her even harder. He started to increase his pace, fucking her fast and hard. Her sweaty body was squeaking and skidding on the cool metal of the car and he slid his hands under her to grip her shoulders and hold in place as he kept pounding her with his cock. She felt incredible, her breasts pressed against his chest, her lips catching his at times for brief, intense kisses, her hips and stomach bucking up against him to meet his thrusts, and those long lovely legs wrapped around him and squeezing his ass in harder with each stroke.

"Let me hear you, tell me how good I'm fucking you," he groaned out as they were moving together now, faster and in a frenzy. His cock had just been drained earlier and he knew he would fuck her hard and long this time. Driving her to more than one orgasm before he would coat her and this fancy sports car with his cum.

"Scream it Jen, scream to me how this feels, my big cock in you, fucking you with all your neighbors able to watch," he almost yelled at her now, lost in his own passion.

"And then I want you to turn around and lay face down on this fucking sex machine of a car. I'm going to take you from behind and fuck you as you hug the car," he panted out between moans, breathing fast and hard now and covered in sweat.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....." was all that escaped her mouth. Jen was so turned on by her own crazyness, that the moment Jake thrusted fully into her for the first time, she immediately came. For the like first 10 to 15 thrusts he did, she had a climax on each of them, and whoah, they certainly were intense. Jen was actually cumming so hard, that it was good Jake kept her strong and steady in place, and fucked her relentlessly, as otherwise her wildly shaking body probably would have fallen off the hood.
When she did not kissed him, and oh fucking lord, he was a very good kisser, she looked into his eyes with an insane lust, no succubus could do better.

And while she did so, Jen not only gripped her legs tigther around his butt, and milked his monster cock with the muscles of her pussy to any known physical limits - and beyond, her vocal chords also did a hell of a job on screaming, not to mention the obsceneties she tossed at him on how she wanted to be fucked, when she got the chance to breath inbetween his thrusts - it was a wonder no one had called the cops yet, or that Jake hadn´t got deaf by her.
In any case, he was the perfect stallion to her, and so not only her legs held him tight, her fingernails digged deeply into the flesh of his back, leaving marks there he´d be able to feel and see for a few days after this. Jen wasn´t usually like this, but this was raw, and so she was completely out of control, even slightly biting him into his shoulder out of passion. Not too hard, but she could tell he noticed it by his reaction.

And then, oh then, was ready to cum again. This would be a big one. Monumental even. So Jen gripped her legs around his butt tight to an extent where Jake suddenly could not move anymore, and climaxed like she had never before. She wanted to Jake to hold still in this very moment, just feeling his body against hers, as she bucked extremely wild under him, up and down, sending incredibly intense vibrations from her to him. When it was over, she was spent. Jen was so unbelievably spent.

But this was by no means over yet. She wanted his cum. Before this night, Jen would have despised peopleso lewd, and now she had become a cum loving slut herself.
Jen slid off from underneath Jake, climbing on the roof of the car. And what she did there, was more than "invitingly". She pressed her head, and her breasts on the cold metal of the car, while at the same time lifting her sexy butt high in the air. Then she turned her head slightly to Jake...

"So you want me to confess what a slut I have become? What a slut you made me? With that big fucking monster cock of yours. You want me to admit that you made the sweet, innocent Jen you knew all those years into a cock loving bitch in only one night? Or you rather wanna recall the image on how you filled my mouth with your cum so lewly, clustered my face with it completely, and tell you that I´d BEG you to reapeat this anytime, as it was the most amazing feeling in my life.
Or should I tell you how much I CRAVE your big, fucking, hot, thick, throbbing meatstick to stretch my pussy to the extreme?

Is it that what you want, stud? Well, you can certainly have that.....If you ride me one last time. And this time, make it an end-of-the-world fuck. Fuck me so good that I´d sell my soul to you without even reading the contract. Roar up your motor high and surpass any speed limits.

Oh, and most importantly: give me your cum! Give me your hot, gooey spunk. I want you to fill my pussy with so much of your godly seed, that I can taste it on my tongue. And don´t you fucking dare to ask me for permission, or to "warn" me. You fuck me hard, then you fill me up.
This night, I ´m all your cum loving slut.....

So, waddaya say....ready for this ride.....stud?".....

On a night where Jake had been surprised more than once by the once sweet and pure Jen's wantonness, she had taken it to a new level as he fucked her on the hood of her neighbor's sports car. Jake was very turned on hearing his sweet and sexually inexperienced friend turn into a dirty talking, cum loving slut. She was loud, she was filthy and she was absolutely loving taking his big cock in public and letting anyone within earshot know.

He had felt her orgasm almost immediately and had been able to mumble back incomprehensible moans as she continued to spew filth at him. Challenging him to fuck her harder, give her his cum and admitting she was a cum starved depraved slut for him to abuse. Drained twice already, he realized he wasn't going to last as long as he first thought with her writhing under him, her sweaty body pressing against him, her legs holding him tight and milking orgasm after orgasm from her lusty body. God she was incredible. How could she be this horny still? Fuck he wanted nothing more than to fill her with his hot spunk and give her yet another orgasm for her entire neighborhood to hear.

If anyone had peeked out their windows or come out their front door to watch this debauchery, he didn't notice or care. His eyes were only on her lithe form and swinging breasts as she turned around and lay face down on the hood, looking back at him sexily as she swung her shapely ass at him. The firm, round globes of her ass jiggled slightly with her teasing and the long legs seemed to go on forever until they reached the ground in front of the low slung front bumper of the Lamborhini.

"You want my cum, slut? You really want this cock in you again?" he asked her in a husky voice as he stroked his cock for maximum hardness. "Well you are going to have to beg for it. Loudly this time. I could barely hear you before. I want you screaming out how good I'm fucking you and how big an orgasm you are going to have. Let everyone know you've graduated and are a total cum guzzling, cock sucking, fuck anywhere slut. That you love man meat in your holes and can't get enough of my cum. Scream it slut!"

With that he grabbed her thin hips and thrust his cock hard back into her sodden pussy. Already stretched and abused by his earlier pounding, it slurped into her easily and he let out a groan of pleasure.

"I'm going to destroy your pussy.. you won't be able to walk tomorrow!" he yelled out, totally caught up in his lust for her. His hips moved and he gripped her firmly to keep her in place as his cock started to piston in and out of her wet sex. He was fucking her so hard that her entire body shook with each thrust, ramming into the hood of the car and making a squeaking noise. He kept up the pace, sweating and panting in exertion as he fucked as hard as he possibly could. Shocked that he hadn't cum yet.

"When I'm done fucking you there will be an imprint of your body on the hood of this fucking Lamborghini!" he yelled, mind imagining breast shaped dents with deeper holes from her nipples.

She took his pounding and begged for more, harder and faster. He was lost in the sensation and took his pace up to a mind searing level, screaming her name and what a slut she was over and over again. With a cry of relief and pleasure, the third orgasm that had been building in him since he started fucking her on the car finally started to overwhelm him.

Truthfully, it wasn't as powerful or overwhelming as his first one. More of an intense, blinding burst of pleasure that shot from his cock and surged through his body in a sense depriving wave. And, more than anything, it provided his sorely worked cock with relief from its pleasurable work.

His cock started to pulse and twitch in her snatch and he somehow felt another large load start to shoot in her. He filled her with one, two, three and then four large cum shots. His sperm overflowed her stretched pussy and oozed out her lips onto the hood of the car. With a final cry he pulled his cock out and jerked it furiously, milking three more cum shots out that were almost painful to him at this point, but provided relief to his aching balls. His final spurts sprayed her succulent ass globes, her arching back, and spattered around the hood of the car.

He slumped down immediately, breathing deep and fast as he tried to recover. His cock shrunk rapidly, dribbling some remaining cum. Jen was spread out on the hood of the car, covered in his cum again. Her pussy was stretched and open, dripping his cum and her juices out slowly to add to the puddle of sexual spunk that had formed between her legs on the car hood. As he watched, that puddle was oozing down over the Lamborghini decal.

"Fuck you are an amazing slut... how much of my cum have you drained out of me tonight Jen?" he panted out now, almost dizzy from the exertion and pleasure of the night.

When Jake had cum for probably the last time this night, Jen was a wreck. Now seriously, she has never felt so exhausted in her life before. And the way she was filled by and covered in his cum would have been gross on a normal day.

But, Jen did not regret any fucking minute of it, not even any fucking thrust of Jakes monster of a cock. Yeah, she was drunken beyond reason, though honestly, she likely had always wished for her inner slut to be released like that. And Jake certainly wasn´t the worst choice to do so. When Jen tried to steady herself, and to climb off the car´s roof, her butt bumped a bit hard on its hood and suddenly the Lamborghini´s alarm went on. Funny, that after all that, it went on NOW. And then it was like in some cliché movie. The lights in all houses went on again too, woken by the alarms noise obviously.

Jen just grabbed Jake, and pulled him into a wild, tongue crazy kiss, for about 10 seconds, and just like two or three seconds before the front door of Mr. Winters house opened, she fleed through the darkness of the night, motioning Jake to do so too, around the backside of the houses, and climbing through an open window when reaching her own again. Finally there again, she just slumped onto the couch and fell asleep instantly, from all the excitement of this night.....

=== Four Weeks Later ===

After that one fateful, and certainly unforgettable night, things had gotten pretty normal again between Jen and Jake, still being best friends, just now with occassional benefits, so to say.

Today though, Jen was in exceptionally good mood. All the while she was taking the walk to Jake´s house, she was smiling, and even having a song on her pretty lips. When she finally reached his door, ringing the doorbell, and after he opened, Jen beamed with such joy, she could have fueled a whole nuclear power plant. She immediately hugged him, totally surprising Jake, and then leaned close to his ear, whispering....

"Jake......I am......"

===The End===

Back
Top Bottom