Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shameful Return

I hesitated a long time before writing this. Firstly because I've never posted in this section of the forum, secondly because I am feeling very bashful and ashamed.

I came to this forum about a year ago and had a number of great encounters with talented, clever roleplayers who showed me a great time and helped to write some amazing adult roleplays. What I told no-one while writing was that I was using my roleplay here to escape some fairly stressful situations in real life that continued to confound me and annoy me even in the depths of great RP.

The upshot of this is that I ended up bottling a lot of things up and keeping them to myself rather than taking a step back and taking time off. I felt pressured to keep up with roleplays and respond to PMs even though, I should stress, no-one ever bugged me or nagged me for a response beyond a reasonable poke every now and then. Eventually I popped and I ran. I used to hate being left in the middle of RP for the writer to disappear without warning, I found it the height of rudeness. And yet, I ended up doing exactly the same.

So now, with some life issues resolved and unpleasant experiences behind me, I decided to return to this forum that gave me so much pleasure. I do so feeling quite sheepish and full of apologies for anyone who I let down by running away. If those people want to hook back up with me, I'd love that. And in time, once I feel brave enough, I'll put up a request thread to ease myself back into RP.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all out there.

D

Back
Top Bottom