Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clan War - Seeds of Love or Hate?

Welcome to My Group RP Request Thread!

The Clan War:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
(My first group RP so bare with me...)

* PG-13 sexual situation (aka just fade to black, and take it to PM ;D)
* Cussing Allowed
* No Killing OC' s without clearing it with the person behind the OC and me through PM first.
* No God Mod (aka; controlling another OC' s speech, actions, or feelings without permission, also adding anything to someone else's OC without asking.)
* Keep ALL OOC talk in the group OOC thread, DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!! (The link for the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of this thread.)
*Be literate! (One to two paragraphs per post, with decent and understandable grammar and spelling!)​

Plot:

Two clans have been pinned against each other, in war, for generations. One consisting of only women, known as The Acqua é Terra Clan; and one consisting of only men, known as The Fiamme Ferocí Clan. The Acqua é Terra Clan possess an ancient ruby necklace, with the symbol of fire engraved in the center gem, but they are all only water and earth affinities... The necklace originally belonged to The Fiamme Ferocí Clan, but was taken long ago by one of the women from the opposing clan out of anger for being cheated. She was supposedly betrothed to the leader of the Fiamme Clan, and he betrayed her by bedding her younger sister and marrying her instead. The sister was banished from the clan, and the men gained an affinity for water in at least one male from each generation. The war has waged on for the possession of the necklace, and the killing of the lost affinity to the males. Can the fighting stop? Will love find its way into the war??

More Info:

Okay, so if you are interested, send me a PM with the subject listed as: Group RP Application
I want the PM to consist of your OC information.

Name:

Clan: Fiamme is males only, Acqua is females only.

Clan Position: Leader, fighter, healer, assistant, etc.

Race:

Affinity: males can only have one male with the water affinity, the rest must have fire. Females can only have water or earth affinities. Only one affinity per character.

Personality: Just basic traits

Abilities: Weapons they use, specific ways you can use your affinity (healing, starting fires, bending the affinity, certain types of earth like rock or trees... etc.)

Appearance: I'd like a picture and short description. If no pic, just give a good typed description.

Sample of RP Skills: A short sample paragraph or two showing me how you RP.​

I am hoping for six members for each clan. So send me your PM and I'll if you are accepted, I'll let you know and post your user name in the spaces below, your OC profile will also be posted up for the other participants to see.

Romance is thing I'm hoping to see here, so try to 'hook up' with characters you find appealing, and talk to them about pairing up! I will post up pairs below also! So let me know if you want to pair with someone else's OC and I'll see what I can do.

Also, you can play more than one character, just post an app for both in your PM to me. You don't have to do the sample twice lol. I'm not that cruel! :)

I want this to be a fun experience for all!!! This can be full of action, adventure, romance, betrayal, battles, love, and so on!

Approved Profiles, and Pairings, can be found here ----> (Profile and Pairings Thread)

The OOC thread for the Group RP, can be found here~ ----> (OOC Thread)

Back
Top Bottom