Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something that's been bugging me.

I've noticed people posting their actual RP threads in the request thread forums... Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this?? I don't mean to be that person who makes a big deal outta nothing... But I've just noticed it happening more.

Aren't the request forums for request threads for RP? There are forums for RP threads, and they aren't the request forums.. I'm fairly new here and even I can see that. To me it seems that posting an RP thread in a request forum is more spam than anything. Due to the responses, the thread is moved to the top, taking away from other people's chances at having their requests filled...

Now, it might just be my pregnancy hormones, but this has just been bugging me as I see the amount of these threads occurring more frequently... Am I just being anal, or is this seriously an issue I'm bringing up??

Hey, congrats on being with child! Anywho! Guess what? Down on the bottom of every post on the right hand side there is a little red icon and the words "REPORT" in bold. If you see something going on that shouldn't be happening, go to the offending post and click the darn thing and it'll get fixed in no time! I used to have a lot of beefs with stuff happening on sites until I started using the fuck outta that function. Made my days so much easier, I kid you not! The mods can't be everywhere all at once and it helps when we members notice something to wave our little report flag and bring it to their attention.

Rudolph Quin said:
Hey, congrats on being with child! Anywho! Guess what? Down on the bottom of every post on the right hand side there is a little red icon and the words "REPORT" in bold. If you see something going on that shouldn't be happening, go to the offending post and click the darn thing and it'll get fixed in no time! I used to have a lot of beefs with stuff happening on sites until I started using the fuck outta that function. Made my days so much easier, I kid you not! The mods can't be everywhere all at once and it helps when we members notice something to wave our little report flag and bring it to their attention.

Psh *face Palm* of course!!! Hell, I didn't even think about that!! Well damn, I will do that then!! And thanks! :)

darkangel76 said:
Mind sending me a PM? Perhaps you can point out where you are finding these things when you do. Thanks. :)

Will do :) I'll also report them as well.

erinkate424 said:
Psh *face Palm* of course!!! Hell, I didn't even think about that!! Well damn, I will do that then!! And thanks! :)

Not a prob, lady! Hey and welcome and enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom