Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hermione Granger (F/F, F/Futa) - Harry Potter RP (Story-driven, literate, detailed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potterhead69

Planetoid
I love RPing in the Harry Potter universe and have been doing so for some time. Sadly however, I've found very few others who are interested in my desire to RP Hermione as a lesbian (or at least bisexual). I'd love to get at least one, but more would be great, story line in this vein. I'm only interested in female canon characters, no OC's please. Canon females who happen to be RPed as secret herms/futas/shemale (whatever name you prefer) are also very appealing to me.

I RP offsite (Twitter), which is a big negative I'm sure. I hope not overly "big" though. But RPing via that site using a cell phone app is the most convenient method for me to RP anymore. Also, I prefer mature RPers/writers who are into story more than smut. BUT I LOVE SMUT TOO, don't get me wrong! But sexual tension, emotional desire, shame, embarrassment, romance, secret love (relationship), bickering, physical lust, and (but not limited to) jealousy are all aspects I LOVE to portray in a RP.

Please be a Potterhead and know the setting better than just a passing knowledge (or just movie viewing). I'd really appreciate that!

3062168417_1_43_mP4fMtwb.gif

Would you want to try a little HermionexHermione?

I was thinking this could be set in her third year, where she used the time turner. Maybe she didn't always use it for extra time to study~ and use of spells for a futa, maybe ? Or polyjuice potion.

I like the idea of Hermione/Hermione. It's SO ruddy difficult to find people who can play her faithfully to character, which is what makes RP fun for me.

Potterhead69 said:
I like the idea of Hermione/Hermione. It's SO ruddy difficult to find people who can play her faithfully to character, which is what makes RP fun for me.

It is rather difficult, isn't it? I apologize if I cant play her perfectly, as I'm used to playing Luna Lovegood. But I'll try my best to stay with Hermione's character.

Hermione is difficult to RP, for sure. I always struggle to not go too far out of character. I don't want to RP her as a slut. Her prudishness and logical mind is what makes her so oddly attractive.

Chained-Wings said:
Potterhead69 said:

It is rather difficult, isn't it? I apologize if I cant play her perfectly, as I'm used to playing Luna Lovegood. But I'll try my best to stay with Hermione's character.

Exactly. She's very different from a lot of other characters. Unique. But she can be a fun person, to. A safe , fun person. She also is kinda just a quirky and nice character. I like RP's with persona's like that}

Potterhead69 said:
Hermione is difficult to RP, for sure. I always struggle to not go too far out of character. I don't want to RP her as a slut. Her prudishness and logical mind is what makes her so oddly attractive.

Chained-Wings said:
Potterhead69 said:

In search of literate, creative and detailed writers who would be into RPing herm versions of female Potterverse canon characters for long-term RP with my Hermione Twitter RP account. A Pansy would be great, but open to others.

857513%20-%20Harry_Potter%20Hermione_Granger%20KinkyJimmy%20Nymphadora_Tonks.jpg

1336131.jpg

Bump.

And I should add that though I do prefer RP on Twitter, I MAY be willing to try playing out a story line on the F-List forums (mostly because they allow for a character-based RP, not a RPer account-based RP like on here). But I have to be able to see an example of your current or previous RPing abilities. Otherwise, I'm not going to even try a story line out in a forum. Also, my posts will not be in real-time, and likely not as rapid as they would be in a Twitter-based story line.

RE: Hermione Granger (F/F, F/Futa) - Harry Potter RP (Story-driven,literate,detailed)

Since I'm asking for a writing example from potential writing partners, it's only fair I provide the same. So here it is:

Whatever Hermione had been expecting, it was not what she'd discovered. Her soft, chocolate eyes went wide at the unbelievable sight that was going on below. One of her hands was on the stall wall to steady her, the other went to her mouth in order to suppress any sound that might escape. She let her gaze explore the bare skin of her nemesis. The shoulders as her arms stroked the huge, almost animal-like penis, were creamy. Then Hermione took in Pansy's narrow waist, the slight showing of muscle beneath the soft, white skin caused the young girl to suck in her bottom lip. Then the legs that flanked the slapping of the obnoxiously large balls attracted Hermione's attention. They were long and lean.

The sounds coming from the bizarre vision below played along the bookworm's virginal ears. She'd never heard such beastial sounds of pleasure coming from a person. She swallowed, something inside her making it impossible to look away. There was a coiling in her lower abdomen of a kind that she'd felt before. Godric! She was becoming aroused! Within seconds of seeing the girl she despised writhing in a bathroom stall, small hands masturbating a giant cock that was her own, Hermione's hairless cunt was slick with her clear fluids. Her pale, lightly freckled cheeks went a dark red over the sight of Pansy and her body's own unexpected reaction. The girl's eyes then went to Pansy's surprisingly full chest. Her knockers bounced and swayed with the motions of the Slytherin's masturbation, the dark nipples hard. The vision of that femininity so close to that glistening tipped helmet-like headed sign of masculinity only caused the underaged Gryffindor's insides to coil tighter.

The hand covering her lips had left her rose coloured lips and cupped her burning mound through her thick woolen uniform skirt and the tiny panties beneath. Her small hand slowly started to massage the aching between her pasty thighs through her clothes. Her panties clung to her virgin pussy lips, a dark wet spot forming unseen on her knickers below. Then Pansy had rolled her head back and opened her eyes. A loud gasp escaped Hermione's mouth as she found herself being caught spying by the other girl. Her logical brain kicked in, her fight or flight reflex choosing the latter. Hermione jumped from the back of the toilet, her magically charmed shoes not making a sound. She pushed the stall door open, again noiselessly, and ran from the loo in magic silence.

The only sound was of her heavy breathing as she rushed down the corridor and into the library. All she could think about was avoiding Pansy and the awkward situation that would have come from her snooping on her. Hermione snatched up her books and parchments, leaving the library from a door that wasn't the one Pansy would come though. Hermione had no idea what the other girl's reaction would be to Hermione's catching her, and Hermione didn't wish to find out. The shame and personal embarrassment the girl had over her own sexual reaction to seeing Pansy also pushed her to run and hide. She just needed to be alone, to think.

What the Hell had she just witness? Pansy...had a penis! A huge one at that. How? And where did she hide the thing? Was Pansy a girl or...or what? Hermione could feel the heat between her legs, the moisture was still there as she thought about the other girl. Girl? Was she a girl? Hermione needed answers. Perhaps she could find those answers in a book. She'd start looking up on such matters in her personal library first, then the school library. There had to be an explanation as to what she'd seen. So despite the slick want of her twat, Hermione rush toward Gryffindor Tower and the relative privacy of her four poster in the girl's dorm.

Oh, and BUMP!

Bump. Erm..? (All the above plus now have an interest in magical creatures...equines such a unicorns or felines like Crookshanks most of all.)

Still looking for literate, mature, and skilled writing partners. Seems to be an real drought when it comes to those all over the Internet anymore.

Bump and a wrap up of what I'm currently mostly looking for. An hermaphrodite Pansy, a Crookshanks, a unicorn or someone who can faithfully play Ron and Harry for a 3-way romance/smut RP that starts shortly after the fight with the troll in the girls bathroom. Literate and smutty are musts. Don't be boring vanilla but don't be a "bitchbreaker."

Also, don't be another one of those asses on here that message about RPing, then ignore the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom