Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two Dollar Bounty Hunter (Candira and ThomasRHellsing)

The smirk wasn't enough warning for proton streams clearing the damn path, cutting a hole through the deck below them. It was certainly not enough warning for Cora to prepare for the leap of faith Thomas was taking with both herself and Maxie. Though she was surprised, Cora went with it, making sure she stayed aware of her surroundings. She stuck close to Thomas, letting him hold her because it was a very snug fit as the plummeted downward.

When they finally stopped, her sensors went crazy. His sentiments were echoed as she realized that they were not alone in the room. The Bio Android would have felt a massive surge of fear if she weren't in battle mode. What she felt instead was a rush of adrenaline. She glanced back up at her captain only to find that fucking insane grin of his on his face. She was right with Maxie when the other woman grabbed her.

Once Cortana got them out, Cora removed her helmet, watching the captain on the sensors. The scene he created was both badass and disgusting. It was another mixture that just got her going. The fact that she was aroused by his decimating these disgusting creatures and the incredible violence contained with in his normally very contained personality should probably have disturbed her. But then, she'd seen some pretty fucked up things. It sort of made sense that this would be her reaction.

When he came back she smirked and shook her head as he calmly walked away, hoping to clean the guts off of him. She slipped out of her armor and shook her head. "Well, he went over his 15 word limit, but I don't think it counts, given the circumstances."

She smiled and slipped out of her armor, still wearing the slut wear from before underneath, and then took her suit toward the armory, sidestepping the licker guts that trailed to her captain's quarters. She set a little mini bot to work cleaning it up. She might have done it herself, but she wanted to return all her gear to the proper places.

Thomas smirked, as he saw Cora walking to the armory. He reached out, suddenly saying, "Come with babe Cortana will handle Maxie."

Thomas carried the woman into the shower a quick sonic burst had him clean, but as he adjusted the water the reason why he'd wanted Cor to come with him became obvious. Hi cock was rock hard and standing proud. He smirked at Cora as he said "Want to strip own, or want me to rip it off again?"

Cora lifted an eyebrow at him as he stopped her from returning her gear. Rather than resist him, however, the bio android allowed him to steer her into his quarters for the second time that day. She brought the gear with her, setting it aside carefully once they reached his room. The instant he started carrying her, however, she knew exactly what he wanted. She couldn't say that she didn't want it too.

She smiled as he set her down and watched him, fascinated and impressed with him. It was strange, but he just did it for her. And that cocky smirk of his pushed her over the edge. "I'll take it off this time. If I'm not careful, I'll run out of stuff to wear," she teased. She debated teasing him as she stripped and decided on speed over style. Since she wasn't wearing much anyway, she was naked in next to no time. She stepped closer to him, coming under the spray and watching him. She reached up and brought him close, kissing him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth as her hands ran up and down his fantastic body, enjoying the feel of him against her soft skin.

Thomas returned the Bio Android's kiss hard. Lifting her by her ass for her legs to wrap around his waist. He could tell how wet she was, and didn't waste time. Pushing her back against the hard wall, he slammed himself deep into her core. Pounding in and out of her fast and hard. Rocking his hips so her poor clit was stimulated from both sides. He sucked her nipples HARD. Biting and slurping them. His right hand holding her up by her ass his other hand groping her left tit. He groaned low as he fucked the bio android hard an deep.

Cora loved how rough he was with her. She wasted no time wrapping her legs around his waist as he lifted her. Her arms wrapped around him, keeping him close as he slipped deep inside her tight pussy, slamming into her and pounding her against the wall. She panted, moaning deeply as he rocked his hips, giving her just as much as he was taking. She gasped as he sucked her nipples, the pink buds becoming hard as pebbles. Her legs helped him reach deeper inside her as he fucked her. her hands ran over his back, her nails digging in just a little as he devoured her. The errant thought that all of this aggression and need was pent up inside of him only further excited her, her pussy tightening just a bit as he took her.

"Oh, yeah...Fuck me, baby.." she barely managed that, however, because he was working her pretty hard.

Thomas smirked, as he said "You want some real fun baby?"

He gently dried her and himself off. Taking her out he put a pair of soft fake fur lined handcuff on her wrists, hand cuffing them behind her back. He aid her on his bed Puling out a special toy. 1o anal beads, he quickly lubed them before sliding them into your ass. Smirking he hit a button on my Omni tool and powerful shocks hit the most sensitive area of her model of Bio Android's ass. Even as the beads vibrate a few hundred ties a second. Smirking he said, "Now, where was I?"

He lined his cock up with her cunt, before slamming it home again. Pounding her hard and fast into the best a bit faster then before as he groaned.

She watched him as he smirked again and wondered just what she was getting into. Her body wasn't really used to sex--let alone with someone like Thomas. He was rough and passionate, and he didn't hold back anything. A normal woman would have probably been in a decent amount of pain despite the pleasure of the captain's impressive member filling her. Luckily, Cora's body was designed to adapt and adjust. While she had some discomfort, the pleasure was far outweighing her slight pain.

He held her, pulling out before he dried her off. She smiled at the gesture, despite the fact that she was frustrated as hell that he'd just stopped. The bio android followed him back to his bedroom, letting him cuff her in little furry cuffs. Something about it was very hot. The idea that he had total control of her body was both slightly intimidating and exhilarating. She lay back and watched as he pulled out the beads, her library immediately updating. She gasped as they slid in, moaning and squirming on the bed as they vibrated and sent small be very effective jolts of electricity into her. She was practically drooling by the time he made his way back to her pussy.

She couldn't speak. Panting, she heard herself whimper and moan for him as he pounded her tight cunt, her muscles squeezing him even tighter with the extra stimulation. She bounced with his every thrust, her creamy skin taking on a rosy tint from all the heat between them.

Thomas groaned low, rocking his hips so hard an fast they'd be a bur to the naked eye. Leaning down over her smaller form he bit her neck had almost to the point of drawing blood. Sucking her neck hard rubbing the sensitive flesh with his tongue. He fondled her tits. His thumbs circling and rubbing her nipples hard. He pressed them in and ground the tip of his thumbs into them. Sucking her neck, as he rocked and slammed his hips home HARD.

He wasn't holding back at all. It would definitely have been too much for an average woman. He would have been too rough on anyone but Cora, but she was practically out of her mind in pleasure. Her body barely had time to react to all of his attention. She bounced with every thrust, all of her pleasure points under attack. It wasn't long before Cora came, her climax practically exploding out of her. She nearly screamed from the pleasure, moaning deeply and arching her back. Her body twisted, writhing in ecstasy. "Oh my God..."

Thomas groaned, as she squirted all over the bed and him. Smirking he continued fucking her as he whispered in her ear, "I like the sound of that, maybe you should call me God from now on, what do you think?"

He decided to how Cora some research that he'd done into bio androids. Turning the toy in her ass to maximum power, so millions upon million of vibrations would shake through her ass. However that was far from all as he thrust a special way with his dick. Driving it to the womb of a normal woman. However the Bio Android wasn't' exactly normal. The nerve receptors and such lead to a single area right about where a normal woman's womb would be. Thus he was able to literally grind his cock head into every nerve along her lower body that registered pleasure. Smirking he did so looking down at the beautiful Bio-Android.

At some point, Cora had begun to drool from the pleasure of it all. She was fairly certain that her last orgasm hadn't fully come to a stop before the next one started. To say that he was rocking her world wasn't much of an exaggeration at this point. Her entire body bounced and jiggled as he fucked her silly. She had no time to think of a witty retort before he'd started up on her again, so she decided she would ignore that for now.

Deep moans, breathy whimpers and near screams escaped her as he ground against her very core, sending her senses into overload. He'd set her off before she knew what was happening to her. She arched up into him, trembling and writhing in pure ecstasy before she came back down to earth. Her pussy clamped down on him like a vice, pulsing--trying to milk him for all that he had while she lay there, not truly seeing anything around her.

Thomas groaned cumming deep inside the bio android. Breathing heavily as he came again. He turned the machines off. Wrapping the bio android in his arms, and just about to fall asleep, when "Big iron" by Johnny Cash blared from the sirens. Thomas swre "Shower and get ready we're going to need all our skills."

Thomas slid the blue tooth communications device for the ship on as he pulled on a pair of blue jeans. The enemies statements echoed through the we hall ways, "We are pirates of the Black Flag empire, surrender all your women and money, and maybe we won't blow you out of the sky Bounty Hunter!"

Thomas smirked sitting in the pilots seat he said, "Cortanna open me a channel."

Thomas smirked, "Listen here you inbred fuck wit, I'm have a bad day, one chance get the FUCK out of my sight or die."

The man's response was for the twenty ship to fire a haze of missiles at them Thomas smirked "Cortana, prepare anti missile rounds, 40%, FIRE!"

The ship fire the "Anti missile" rounds which was basically a cloud of shotgun round, setting off missiles before they could touch, the ship still shook somewhat hard Thomas sore "Cortana?"

Cortana sighed, "Kinetic barriers down 60%, genera shields down 10%, energy weave hold steady along with proectile barriers, no full breaches."

Thomas seemed to think, "Cortana activate neural interface with my eye, give me thermite 80mm machine gun with the left control stick anti matter missiles 4 tubes on the right, full payload, activate anti missile lasers."

Thomas gunned the ship forward, almost as if he were panning to ram the four ships inf ront of him. However at the lat second he flipped the ship firing a continuous stream of anti matter weapon, and letting the machine gun pit death Cortanna said "Direct hit 2 engines out of commotion and two shields at 5 percent, but we've got we've got the rest on us what's your plan?"

Thoma smirked, "Anti flashete propulsion rounds load into all bottom missile pods. Fachette rounds were a type of blunder buss, they fired mass effect propelled chunks of metals. The problem with them was they were effective at very close range. Arming the weaponry, he said, "Cortana on my mrk."

He suddenly killed all forward moment Leaving the bottom of the ship exposed, But at the morons came in he said "NOW!"

The rounds tore thrrouh all but four ship.Those four were aces an soon it was taking everything he'd put into the ship to keep her flying

Cora came down shortly after Thomas came inside of her. When he removed the machines she was practically limp. She closed her eyes and smiled, happy to be held for awhile. Of course, even though it was a lovely moment, it didn't last nearly as long as she might have wanted. Before she could settle in and rest a bit, they were interrupted by a Johnny Cash song. He was out of bed in a hurry, and she was following his orders. She was on her feet in a blur and in the shower faster. It took one blast to clean her. She dressed and hurried to her chambers, slipping deep down within, losing clothes once she was in so that her interface and signal was uninterrupted.

Before long, she was connected to the ship and adding to the overall efficiency and mobility of the ship. She helped Cortana do what she had to do and followed orders perfectly.

Thomas swore, "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

The jarring maneuver popped his pine and neck and over stressed the left sides atmosphere manipulation jets along with the right side's top atmosphere manipulation jets. But it kept three of the capture spears. Unfortunately the fourth grabbed the the out mother of the 7 engines. The toys were meant for minor adjustments and to give them enough power to force the ships entire bulk to move, he'd over loaded them 300%.

The damaged engine's output was reduced to 40%, and that meant they had even more limited movement. Swearing he noticed the rookie mistake the ship that had speared him made, calling, Cortanna anti fighter gun the idiot who tried to fuck our pass without permission!"

The Gatling laser rose from the hull and poured plasma bursts into the fighter. Anti fighter weapons were common but required you to be much closer then fighters tended to get. In a fiery explosion the pilot and ship imploded. But as the other ships took up position he felt the rounds hitting their engines and were. He swore "Even a mospuito can kill an elephant if it bites them enough god damnit it's times like this I wish I had a smaller ship, wait."

Thomas looked at Cortanna, "You thinking what I am?"

Cortana's smile was fierce, "That even a mite can kill a mosquito?"

Thomas nodded, "Tell wings 1 through 4 of the Micro bots to be prepared to leave when they are, tell me."

Thomas spent the net three minutes or so dodging. Micro bots were basically anti infintry mini bots. Some were similar to tans, others jet fighters, but because of their size even a lucky shot with true anti hip weaponry would be the end of them. When Cortana said their "surprise" was ready he said, "Remaining missile and 50% proton torpedoes, wide random spread tell our friends to go in with the missiles."

Cortana nodded and like a nightmare, the enemy dodged the missiles, only for the mini jets to fly right into them and send them to hell. Thomas smirked "One reason why I like Mini bots, no flesh or blood, Cortana flash saves a copy of their "Personalities" and downloads it into the Replicated robot, it was my version of missiles before I had to deal with missile turrets, cheap easy and considering each one can hold a hundred pounds of impact based explosive, damn effective."

Thomas smirked, "Run a scan babe, tell me if they have anything valuable, and set some of the minibots who can do space work, to get the scrap, and Cortana beam the bodies into the hold."

Cora sent support drones to work on the ship inside and out--they were sitting pretty, just waiting to be screwed. She sent out any spare space bots and had them gathering up scrap as quickly and efficiently as possible. While doing that, she had begun scanning. "Scanning. One moment please." After a short pause, Cora reported back. "The main ship's cargo hold is full of stolen merchandise. It's mostly high end clothing and jewelry, though there are large volumes of liquor. The smaller ships mostly had unregistered munitions and medical supplies. We have room for all of it, and it looks like there's a bounty out on some of the weapons. It's not as much as the net worth, but the stuff has been missing for quite awhile. They might be willing to negotiate the price."

With that, Cora turned her attention to the support drones. It looked as though they were making good progress on the ship's interior damage. The exterior would take a while longer, however. She reported the progress and went back to scanning the ship for more damages, sending droids where they were needed.

Thomas smirked, "That's why you don't fuck with the best, end up like the rest."

Their were times Thomas regretted not being an artificial life. One much tie was when he was tired, but the Adrenaline surging through his system meant he couldn't sleep. Knowing Cortanna, the Ship's A.I and the Bio Android could handle things, he headed to the holo deck. He figure the Bio android had already flooded her system with her "Races" artificial drugs so she'd be up ad totally alert for awhile.

Thomas had always wondered about Bio Androids, he knew over use of their bodies would lead to breaking down, like firing a gun But at the same time, their brains were so complex that while they didn't need to "Sleep" they tended to need 45 minutes or s a day for "Defragging" which was basically when the more computer part of the brain took over and they analyzed important facts He wondered if post sex cuddle was some hidden sub routine, or habit. Shaking away such thoughts he slid from the darkness and drove his Bowie Knife into the vampire Nazi's right kidney, his left arm restricting the undead thing's painful scream. Before he brought the knife up and through the nerves of the spine. When it was paralyzed from the neck down he brought his knife across decapitating it. Most would say playing Zombie vampires Nazis 12 on a holodeck was a bad way to calm down but compared to real enemies Zombie vampire Nazis were easy.

Cora continued to supervise droids and ship repair. It was nice to be doing what she was made to do. Being connected to the ship again was fantastic, and she was glad to know all the goings-on. It was a little odd that the captain unwound with games like the one he was utilizing, but it was interesting to know. She wondered if there was anything else he did to unwind. With that thought in her head, she remembered exactly how it felt to "unwind" with the captain.

While the rest of the repairs and collections were being completed, Cora took some time to defrag. The human portions of her required rest, though she didn't really need to sleep. Either way, she was ready to take some time for herself. When all of the inner repairs and collections were complete, Cora was finished defragging and began supervising the outer ship repairs.

"Cortana, was there anything else that needed to be done?"

Cortanna shrugged, "We need to formulate how much ammo and such we have, but I can get the mini bots working on that, o how was it, the captain activated the privacy codes about the time he grabbed the had cuffs."

The hologram moved closer, Snapping her fingers o a comfortable looking Hammock formed and he said "Come on girlfriend what's the dish?"

Thomas swore as he "Died". Fucking vampires, he'd crewed up earlier in the level. Option to go through a vampire zombie nazi prison, instead of a secret entrance into it, he'd kicked the front doors open. The meant he'd burned though his ammo damn quick. He only had 2 rounds in a 1911, and the Bowie knife. The bad part was, the damn hall way was a fifty foot run and the fuckers were standing in it in a phalanx position. Meaning he had to run into their machine gun fire to reach them with his knife. Thus why he'd died 6 times.

Nodding he made a decision and full speed charged down the tunnel, as the enemies raised their rifles he slid forward popping the two nearest ones in the face. grabbing the nearest one as he reached the line he yanked two pins fro the grenades on the bastard's bandoleer leaving one on the vest he tossed the other one outside the tunnel the explosion sent him down to 3% heath but the tunnel was cleared. He went about collecting the ammo and grenades. Deciding he was tired he saved his game. yawning as he headed up to his bed.

"Alright. I'll let the mini bots handle it, then." With that, she allowed the ship's drones to keep working on fixing the exterior damage. When the hologram moved closer, pressing her for details, Cora came out of the chamber, fully clothed again...if you could count what she was wearing as clothing. "Well, if the captain wanted to keep things private, I probably shouldn't dish. But then, what should be and what is are two different things," she said with a little smirk. "But in the future, I'd appreciate it if you would just ask what happened instead of watching until you get cut off. It takes all the fun out of talking about it if I don't get to relay everything, ya know?"

With that Cora smiled and took a seat in a nearby chair, telling the story as it happened, from the beginning to the end, knowing full well that the beginning had already been witnessed by the AI before her. She went into great detail and explained it all. "Mmm, I am beginning to wonder, though, if I'll ever get to just enjoy the sex without being interrupted by a phone call from a bitch or an attack by pirates."

The hologram chuckled, "Are you kidding, violence make our boy horny and to be fair that's pretty much our lives going from deadly doom and death to deadly doom and death part of my thinks Thomas is keeping you around because of that."

Sighing the A.I. said, "He's the last of a long line of bounty hunters, but he is getting old chono tank baths can repair the physical wear but not the mental stuff eventually some thug is going to get lucky and no hell Hands has ever retired."

She shook her head as she said "Honestly, I do worry about him that his monitoring stuff will go blank that he'll die on some stupid job because he tried to pinch pennies"

She shook her head. "Unfortunately, part of me thinks that, too. I'm all for sex, but I really wish I knew where I stood. I'd like to think I deserve a little better than that." She frowned and then shrugged. "Anyway, it seems like he's at least sharing the burden of his jobs by taking me with him. He certainly didn't have to. I might be wrong, but I think now that he has more help, he might start relying on me a little more. Of course, who can really say at this point? I don't really know our captain that well, despite the fact that we've had sex twice now. It would be nice to have a little down time to learn more. Even just from the ship's log."

Cora sighed and leaned back in the chair. "But that comes with this line of work, I suppose. You know, I'm different from a lot of bio-androids. Most were people that augmented themselves later in life. I'm the first hybrid being created, and my purpose in life is to enhance the ship and keep all of its systems running and in repair. It's my job to aid the pilot and make adjustments in battle. To follow orders. I never really got to have a normal life. I suppose that's why I wish things would slow down a little. Is that foolish?"

Cortana shrugged, "Sweetie, I'm an A.I., while I'm talking to you I'm hacking a dozen sites checking the ships repair status keeping an eye on the boss, and one ll the mini bots as well as doing a doe cost and expenditure configuration graphs."

The A.I. added "So asking me if what you want it normal, is a bit like asking a snake if you have good swimming form when your a fish."

She added however, "Honestly probably not, since none of us are normal, why should you be?"

"I suppose. I guess being part human makes me insecure sometimes. It's confusing. That's all." She shrugged and stood up with a sigh. "Do you need anything from me? I think I'm going to take a little walk." It was all well and good to be friends with an A.I. Cortana was straightforward and had a fun personality, but she wasn't fully able to grasp what it was to be human either. She had no one else to talk to but the captain, and she was beginning to wonder if they would ever talk outside of the bedroom or battlefield. It wasn't that she was unfulfilled. It was that she felt just a little bit lonely. These feelings confused her sometimes and she often felt as though no one would ever understand her. Taking a walk and having some time to herself might be a good way to put a stop to the restlessness she felt.

A few weeks later the ship was restocked, was back to 100%, and the Bio android had sightly less revealing clothes. Thomas had gone on a few minor bounties, but nothing to write home about. The sharp tone emergency message echoed from the ships bridge. Hearing it Thomas sleepily stumbled onto the ships bridge. Nodding he said "Open the signal Cortanna it seems weak, do whatever you have to do, DO NOT lose it!"

The A.I. nodded as she both opened the message, and rerouted the local communications satellites to boost the signal. A young boy, his face in tears spoke, "Tommy san, Mother and father, they're they're dead please you've got to help us Yajimbo betrayed them! They're dead both of them, please you've got to help us Tommy san!"

Thomas nodded, "Cortanna, head to the fifth moon of Nubal 17, some people are about to die. Shi-Shi, I need you to stay hidden remember the cave I showed you, stay there, Yajimbo can't find you there."

The boy nodded and bowed to Thomas, before the signal cut out. Thomas was angry, growling low he ordered "Both of you meet me in the training hall, I'll explain, since I wiped out the last experience Feudal 1 from Cortanna's memory banks."

Thirty minutes later Thomas wearing a set of smauraiesk robes, a beautiful Blade working it through the air. The edge seemed to cut the very air. Thomas explained as he worked through a form with the blade, "The air on Feudal 1 isn't set up right. Some weird mineral screwed up the Tera forming process. Because of this and it's hyper gravity, energy weapons, and guns don't work on it. Centuries ago people who disliked technology settled there, and over time a Japaese esk Feudal system was set up. The world of the Samurai. A blade from the planets naturally denser titanium alloy steel is worth the price of a hundred planet star system, because the metal can't be replicated. It can be sharpened to the point of the thickness of a molecule and actually cut the bonds between them, it also has a strange property and it capable of rubber like folding when heated. Our current anti energy hull pates are then layers of plastic and metal, each one is smashed to together until they occupy a single space. Imagine if instead you took a massive chunk of Feudal 1's alloy and continued folding it until you got a normal plate. Hyper dense to the point where a plasma lance takes minutes to cut it, energy weapons would be useless. This has caused multiple forces to try and invade over time."

Thomas as if to prove his point, brought his blade down through the deck of his ship. That shouldn't have been possible, the star ship's deck was titanium. A plasma blast would take a few seconds, but the sword passed through it like it was paper. Pulling the blade out of the deck, he tossed a piece of paper up and cut it as if he were using scissors the edge was incredible.

Thomas sighed, "I have 5 blades from the planet. 1 a gift from a very useful friend, 2 a gift from a swords smith whose life I saved, one I had the sword smith make when I found a bunch of the metal from a smugglers hold, and finally a sword I took from a pirate war lord."

Thomas waked towards a picture of him. Sliding a part of the frame out, he typed in a security code. The wall folded away and not only was the blade he using sheathe present. But also two short swords, a Gladius and finally a Scimitar. Thomas sighed, "All pieces of art, honestly swords make me introspective. A bit of metal pounded, and treated until it becomes a tool for killing. Sound like anyone?"

Weeks later, Cora was feeling better. She was more settled into life aboard the ship and had some nicer clothes--even if they were still a little slutty. But she supposed that's what she got for allowing other members of the crew to help her choose items--including the captain. She was helping out more around the ship and learning more things from the captain. Everything was finally becoming comfortable.

The emergency message caught her attention and she paid attention to it. Somehow, she had no problem seeing Thomas and the little boy being close. It was strange to imagine, but she could see it. There was a gentle side to him, too. It was rare to see it, but that side of him was definitely there.

The redhead wore a blue camisole and shorts. Some black boots that Thomas particularly enjoyed were on her feet as well. She arrived in the training hall at the specified time, surprised to see Thomas there in traditional Japanese garbs with beautiful weapons. She listened, and nodded, not really sure where she came in just yet. Ultimately she was impressed by the show but confused by the intent. She did know that people were going to die and Thomas was going to do the killing.

Back
Top Bottom