Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2RPS,Force&Domination, Sci-Fi - Aliens, Fantasy - Monsters. Seeking Female Characters

I am seeking at least two female characters for each one of my plots, possibly more for Breeding Season if there is interest. The characters are female, I have no preference in the actual writers being of either sex, it is story, it does not matter to me.

Please see the outlines below, the description button has a good bit more information for your viewing pleasure.

Proxima Centauri (Science Fiction) - Warning, Violent, Abduction, Mystery, Horror.
Aliens v Astronaut(s) / Explorer(s)​
Description[/color]]
Expect my posts to be somewhere between 400-1000 words, your posts anywhere from 200+, the level of detail required from me is more intensive because of the nature of the world.

Please express interest here or in PM, while there is a spot for two females, there can be room for more than two. If someone is dead set on playing male hero type character, I think I could sort of it work it in there, but I wouldn't expect your character to last forever.

Proxima Centauri is really a different sort of RP and is taken out of the realm of my normal style. In general the story exists primarily as a mystery and a horror. Think Dead Space, but much worse. I do not want to reveal too much of the plot for the RP right away as I would prefer your character(s) operate in the dark about what is going to happen.

I would like to role play this as a sort of D&D style. However, that does not mean rolling dice. What I do mean is, that I will run the entire world, describe what you see, allow you to react, and we RP it out. Basically it should be a mystery to you, your choices matter.

What you should expect from me
Descriptive and vivid characters and locations, the indulgence of your creative taboo side, violence, domination, the occasional death scene, and horror.

What I expect from you
An open mind. The ability to deal with all sorts of Alien like activity. Please have no limiting sexual restrictions for role-play (except for scat and such). That being said, anything super disgusting or just silly, I don't care about. Oviposition, tentacles, objectification, birthing, etc...may happen.

Plot

While I cannot discuss much, I will give you this.

An international crew of Scientists and Astronauts have been dispatched on mans first mission to another solar system. While Alpha Centauri, the closest solar system contains no planets able to be landed upon, it has been discovered that Proxima Centauri, the next closest planet, has the ability to sustain a craft landing and provide possible walks on its surface.

The crew, waking up from Cryosleep when arriving at the edge of the solar system wake up to an alarm. A small hunk of rock has struck the side of the ship and torn off one of the mining lasers, the ship is venting oxygen in the cargo bay. You will wake up in a panic, react....what else happens from there....well, you will just have to wait and see.

Breeding Season (Historical Fantasy) Monster Rape, Hunger Games(sorta)
Monster(s) v Human, Elf, Whatever
Description[/color]]

The following includes a creature list and the first post which gives the best description. The RP allows my partners to play up to five characters. If a partner wants to taken on more than one, that is perfectly acceptable, I will take on whatever is not taken after you have chosen characters.

There is actually a plot for this beyond the first season.

Creature List, blue = link - All sizes are adult. (15 Years +)

Fierce-Eye
Height : 9' - 12' / Weight : 400-800 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Aggressive / Personality towards rivals : Aggressive

Grasper
Height : 6' - 7' / Weight : 100-300 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Aggressive / Personality towards rivals : Co-Operative

Tak-Lannah
Height : 3' - 5' / Weight : 250-425 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Possessive / Personality towards rivals : Kill on sight

Sleek Erti
Height : 5' - 6' / Weight : 100-300 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Not Dangerous, is Forceful / Personality towards rivals : Territorial

Furred Erti
Height : 6' - 7' / Weight : 100-300 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Passive, skittish / Personality towards rivals : Competitive

Swamp Eel
Length : 10' - 25' / Weight : N/A / Disposition towards mate : Potentially deadly / Personality towards rivals : Co-Operative

Charger
Height : 10' - 12' / Weight : 800-1000 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Passive, Forceful / Personality towards rivals : Deadly

Jungle Raptor
Height : 8' - 9' / Weight : 300-400 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Aggressive / Personality towards rivals : Aggressive

Bush-Whacker
Height : 1' - 2' / Weight : 25-50 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Relentless / Personality towards rivals : Swarm

Mer
Height : 4' - 5' / Weight : 150-200 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Deadly / Personality towards rivals :

Swamp Phantom
Height : N/A / Weight : N/A / Disposition towards mate : Possessive / Personality towards rivals : Has no rivals

Thick-Scale
Height : 15' - 17' / Weight : 1000-1200 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Deadly / Personality towards rivals : Deadly

Scorpion Stalker
Height : 3'-5'' / Weight : 150-200 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Hunter / Personality towards rivals : Co-Operative/Swarm

Air Tongue
Height : 3'-3.5'' / Weight : 100-150 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Abductionist / Personality towards rivals : Swarm

Mantain
Height : 5' - 6' / Weight : 150-200 pounds / Disposition towards mate : Harsh / Personality towards rivals : Aggressive

The month of June had come and gone and though the season had been eventful, too few new progenies were created to appease the Lord of Addersdale. And his pocket book was lighter than it had been in recent seasons. Though with what they had they could defend their keep and prevent the human and elf death toll from rising any higher than it had in recent years.

Breeding Season, it was a barbaric ritual, a barbaric SHOW, some would be more likely to call it. But most recognized it’s necessity and it’s importance, if such an act had not been agreed to by the populace they would have all died out years ago. With the influx of creatures coming from the south and filling their jungles with all manner of horrible things it was all the isolated mortals could do to keep living. Travelling outside of the castles and villages was difficult if not almost impossible, farming was no longer an option, and getting word to any other keep in the country would be a terrible affair. But, when the council had decided on a course of action that would keep the keeps safe…the suffering and the barbarism of the “Season” was looked over, it was too effective not to be.

Every three months, every season, five young girls had to be chosen from the villages (not the keeps, the nobles would keep their bloodlines pure) and forcefully removed from their families. These girls were chosen for their exotic looks, a variety in their skin tones and appearance, and a healthy mixing among human and elf alike in order to yield the desired results.

There existed an almost new class of nobility in the kingdom, “Observers” they had been called. These were men who had learned to capture beasts of the wild and transport them across the countryside. They had learned that almost all of these animals or monsters bore the ability to produce off spring with a female of either human or elven alike and the offspring, in turn, was easy to manage, more intelligent, and able to be trained to fight and protect the borders of the countryside. They marched along with soldiers as almost mindless drones doing their masters bidding, always under the watchful eye of the Observers.

But you could not breed such effective creatures without sacrifices…without girls willing or unwilling to take on the responsibility to keep their kingdom safe. Men who worked for the Lords and the King stayed often in the village to look for girls with the right traits, some small, some large, dark skinned, pale, a variety of hair colors. It had been seen that some of the monsters preferred different sorts…perhaps it was because they were closer in appearance to their own species, at least in coloration, or perhaps it was just a preference…they did not know. But a variety provided for the best off spring…and when taking certain types, planning of the breeding of certain monsters could easily be done.

But, like with all things, with power comes corruption. Science has yielded, in secret, a way to impregnate the women without there being an issue of sending them out into the wilderness enclosure to be raped, bred, and sometimes killed. But, the heavy purses of the Lords and Ladies who bet on these seasons kept that little secret from being known…if nothing at all, the Season was a spectator sport, and it often yielded great amounts of coin….

But today was the end of June, five girls had to be chosen from the village…but which five.

Are those creatures you've listed can also be used in "Proxima Centauri"? If yes then count me in, I will play as a female astronaut.

Several of those creatures cross over, at least five. I need to make a list for them as well :) I will take a look at your previous writing and then we can discuss what to do :D talk to you soon!

The poster of this thread has just discovered that he is seriously ill, so it is most certainly closed season. You can keep your snarky comments to yourself. You were not invited to the RP before I discovered that fact. I have reviewed your writing and determined that we would not be a good fit.

Thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom