Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gratitude and Fate (Hareem × Tiberius)

"Well...nice to meet you Leona...I'm Ren..." For some reason he got the feeling she already knew that despite him not telling her....she seemed to know a lot about him already from the sounds of things. Now that he was able to get a good look at her up close Ren was amazed at how beautiful she was....everything about her body seemed to be absolutely perfect. There wasn't a single flaw or blemish in her red skin. Then he noticed her shirt....good lord that shirt was tight....even tighter than he remembered it being....a rather defined outline of her not inconsiderable bust quite easy to distinguish. It took Ren a few moments to realise he was staring...and a few more moments for him to force his eyes away from Leona's chest in order to look back up at her face, his own face now a slight red colour.

"A....visitor? But....native....?" He blinked, slightly confused. She seemed like an alien to him....but she said she was a native meaning she was from this planet? Up in the mountains? He'd never heard of red people up in the mountains. "Your friend? Ah...um....well....sure, I guess he can come in too...." He nodded lightly. "An explanation...yeah....that would definitely be good after everything today....you two have been.....distracting to say the least..."

"Well... It's... well... we needed you... you'll see."

She crawled back toward the window, stretching out with almost her whole upper body, keeping herself in only by the outstrechted arms holding onto the windowsill.

She made a call, but it was faint, almost animal-like.

"mohs-kiie!"

Crawling back in, she was soon followed by a pair of legs that seemed almost to struggle to get to the sill. Not a moment later, and that person fell in, with far less grace than she.

"Tch. Rather wished we... whatever."

He seemed a little frustrated.

His clothes were interesting. He seemed to be wearing a light leather jacket with some unintelligible green designs; as well, a rather tight pair of what seemed to be jeans, bringing out just a touch more of his rear than what would be normal for a guy. Fortunately he had the sort of ass to pull that kind of thing off even if it was a little eccentric.

His face was more angular than hers, but still soft. He was a boy for sure, but certainly a pretty boy by anyone's standards. His hair wasn't really long or short but it was thick. His eyes were a light green, contrasting with hers. His nose was a little more pointed as well; they seemed close in appearance but not exactly related.

He crawled around, sitting cross-legged in front of Ren. The pendent bounced against his chest, which through the loose jacket and evergreen tee beneath seemed to be a bit more defined than what was really apparent before, but still not exactly strong. Now it wasn't that he was weak; he just wasn't as muscular as one might expect from the average guy at Ren's school. Really lean, like the sort who could run around the world and back again.

He took a deep breath, regaining some composure. He seemed to have a bit of honor where his partner had grace.

"Hello. Thanks for welcoming us into your home."

He reached out for a handshake,

It was strange to hear Leona stumbling over her words like that, as if she either didn't know or simply couldn't decide on what to say. The way she had been acting all day he'd gotten a feeling of confidence about her, like she was so sure of herself...yet in a more relaxed setting like this she seemed totally different.
When she crawled back towards the window, Ren couldn't help his eyes moving towards her ass, her pants straining against it tightly, almost skintight like her top. One thing he did seem to notice was the apparent lack of an underwear outline. Was she not wearing any? Or perhaps it was simply a kind that wouldn't leave an obviously visible outline?

The boy was snapped from his staring at Leona's ass when a pair of legs swung into the window, then were followed quickly and ungracefully by the rest of the male he had seen with Leona earlier. This one again seemed to be acting a little different....frustrated...but then again perhaps he was simply in a bad mood from earlier....he did seem to have been taken by surprise when Leona had yanked his pants down and....well....Ren quickly tried to push the thought aside as it was causing the blush on his cheeks to intensify a little further.
As he looked up, Ren finally had a chance to examine the two without being distracted by their actions. They were humanish in appearance at least....but beyond the obvious difference of their red skin they were different in other ways too. Pointed ears, eyes that just didn't seem like they would be quite right on a human, but fit their frames and appearance perfectly. The tone of their bodies, the curves of their muscles....it was all just....slightly different. Not necessarily noticeable on a passing glance, but on a slow inspection like this the differences were beginning to become clear. Quite clearly....these two most certainly weren't humans who had slapped on a bit of skin paint.

"I um....you're welcome" Ren couldn't really respond any other way, still slightly dumbfounded, though keeping his voice quiet so his parents wouldn't hear and think he was talking to himself. He smiled lightly as he reached out to take the male's hand and shake it. "I'm Ren....it's nice to meet you" He glanced between Leona and the male, then decided to ask his earlier question again, hoping that with the two of them now here he could perhaps get an answer. "So....please....why exactly have you two been doing those things all day infront of me...? And seemingly making it so only I could see...?"

Moschi somewhat grumbled, as he finally gathered his composure.

"Oi... There's a procedure first."

He stood a little bit strong, taking Leona with him off the foot of the bed.

"Apologies," Leona spoke.

"Apologies, but as guests in your home, we have a certain duty to preform."

Moschi and Leona stood together for a few moments in an almost trance-like state, before looking back to him and smiling. Then they danced, whispering, snapping, casting themselves back and forth. Leona seemed like water; following Moschi's lead, doing nothing with an aire of preplanning. Moschi, on the other hand, seemed more like fire, casting about with definate path, albeit almost haphazardly. At first, the steps were quite quiet, but soon they grew unrestrained.

They stopped, only a minute had passed.

Leona sat cross legged on the end of Ren's bed, looking towards him, almost as if nothing happened. Moschi cracked his knuckles, and leaned up by the wall near Ren's desk.

"Okay, Okay, you really do need it..." Leona began, "the explanation."

A wave of warmth flowed into the room, bringing a euphoria as well. No explanation, but something certainly not unwelcome.

"Well. First off... what we just did. You have silence... now as long as you want. You're absolutely safe, but if you'd like to call out, go ahead. It isn't danger, simply magic. With that said.... do you know, eh..."

She paused, not as if she didn't know what she was talking about, or that she was unengaged, but more akin to having forgotten the word.

"Do you know Aesop's Fables? Do you know 'Elephant and the Mouse'?"

"A procedure?" Ren blinked, then watched in confusion as the two stood up and started....dancing...though it was unlike any kind of dance he had seen before. Their movements were....incredible...almost hypnotic really. The two seemed to be lost in the dance themselves, moving as if they had hypnotised themselves into some strange kind of trance, the movements practiced to the point of perfect precision. "Whoa..." Ren stared in disbelief, but all too soon the dance was over and the two had moved away, Leona sitting once more on the end of his bed, whilst Moschi just leaned on the wall.

"Silence? Ah...so you mean my parents wont hear us talking? Well...that's good. I'd hate for them to think I was talking to myself..." He chuckled slightly. "Well....I don't really feel any need to call out. If the two of you wanted to hurt me then you could've done that anytime today...after all nobody else seemed to be able to see you" Ren smiled lightly, looking between the two. He noted though that they still hadn't explained the reasons behind their actions, or their presence here.

"Aesop's Fables? Well....no I can't say that I do know them really. What do they have to do with why you're here or the....sexual acts....you were conducting infront of me?"

Leona laughed, with a certain gentle amusement like a grandmother about to explain something about the world to an inquiring child.

"Once upon a time there was an elephant. Every day he walked the same jungle path, patrolling for threats and eating the wonderful leaves around him. He was stong and mighty, and the whole forest feared him.

One day as he walked, he saw a snake with fangs cornering a small mouse. Mouse was squeaking, crying out, fearful, so on - he was quite the pitiful sight. Mouse would have been done for, but elephant, with his hide too thick for snake's fangs, stomped up chasing snake away."

She put on a really high voice, imitating a mouse's speech.

"'Thanks be unto you, oh great Elephant! My life is forever in your debt! Whatever can I do for you in return?'

But elephant snarled."

In a comically deep voice, she started speaking for Elephant.

"'Keep your life. I rescued you not because of your capability. I rescued you solely because you were such a pitiful sight. What use could an elephant possibly have for a mouse?'

And with that, he stomped off.

One day, Elephant was walking his path after a terrible rainstorm. Not minding the path he took so often, he treaded and wended through mud and brush, until, one moment, he sank into the mud. He began crying out, trumpeting, struggling in the mud, trapped. He consigned himself to his fate.

But mouse came by, seeing elephant. Together mouse gathered all mice, and together they all climbed the mightiest tree, and all climbed unto the same branch. The combined weight of the mice lowered the branch, until reaching with his trunk Elephant was able to grab ahold of it, and drag himself to safety.'

That's it."

She took a deep breath, somewhat satisfied with herself. It was almost as if she was about to begin again, but Moschi chimed in, with newly confident and newly eloquent tone, consistently and firmly.

"The point is... Not a single good deed goes unrewarded. That's just the order of things, as much as humans make it difficult for us.

I'll be frank. You rescued one of my followers, someone of my dominion. I wanted you to be happy for it, it was my duty as that deer's protector.

I had to think long and hard - you lot have so much food and safety, what could I give you that would possibly be right? But you are human still - you're an animal, with chemical senses and biological needs.

There's nothing better for you, I know. Sex. So I decided you should have the chance as a mortal to be with someone outside your realm. I couldn't get a sense of preference out of you, whether you preferred the beauty of males or females (and since this is a reward and not a marriage, I took that into consideration) and so I brought my fellow here, who's dominion is over the mountain lions.

We wanted to see, but you responded to us both. So mortal, who would you like? The God of Deer, or the Goddess of Lions?"

Leona giggled again.

"You spoke as long as I did, almost."

Moschi smiled, closing his eyes.

"He wanted an explanation, I gave it."

The story about the elephant did little to answer the questions that Ren was still running over in his mind. If anything he was just becoming more confused as to why exactly they were telling him this story. But then he got the general moral of it....do something nice and something nice will happen in return eventually, probably when you least expect it. Was that why they were here? When the mentioned the deer things did finally start to make a little more sense. He had saved that deer....he had risked his life by running infront of that car, grabbing the deer and pulling it out of the way without even thinking about his own safety. But just when he was getting his head around things, just as his confusion was being pushed aside....things went crazy once again.

"S-sex?!" Ren nearly fell off the bed, staring at the two with his mouth hanging open slightly. "I...you...wait...you mean you're.....you two are....what...wait....you're....offering yourselves to me?!" At this moment Ren was silently thankful for the veil of silence they had raised around his room, otherwise his parents would surely have come to investigate his loud outburst.

"I...this..." He looked between the two, his face bright red with embarrassment. They were asking which of them he preferred?! How in the hell was he supposed to choose? They were both so....each of them had their own draws. Leona was so....so sexy, those curves absolutely perfect. Moschi was just as alluring though, his muscles perfectly defined and fitting with his form. Well....at least they had finally gotten to the point and explained themselves too him. All their actions....they had been testing him...trying to see which of them he preferred....only for him to perhaps confuse them by not seeming to prefer one over the other.
"I....I don't know if I can choose between you I....I mean I....I've never had a preference between male or female and...you're both just so...I mean I..." Ren couldn't put his feelings into words....hell how could he? He wasn't entirely sure what he was even feeling. He was a virgin, he'd never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before, and now here were two inhuman creatures offering themselves to him as a reward for his kindness and selflessness. His eyes just kept darting between them, their faces, Leona's breasts constrained in that tight shirt, Moschi's crotch in those pants.....his mind was simply being overwhelmed and driving wild.

Leona attempted to interrupt his incredulity, though to little avail.

"Yes sex. You're an animal, don't pretend you're not!"

As he mulled over the choice, she continued.

"Everything in your life... It's fleeting compared to the world around you. But... the act that gives you meaning, and lets you last... it gives you a sacred joy. We can give you that."

The two were silent as he explained himself.

"Can't choose?"

Moschi mumbled. He stood still, arms crossed, expression unchanging. Leona, the same. And with that, a moment of utter silence.

But as quickly as the moment came, Leona interrupted it, like a song beginning where the last ended.

"Why... not both of us? There's nothing as for why we can't. And our goal is to reward the good in humanity, right?"

Moschi had no reaction. His silence seemed to be a gentle way of saying yes to it.

Ren was still having a somewhat hard time believing this. Two strange beings, who clearly weren't human, had been tormenting him all day....just so they could find out his sexual orientation and offer sex to him....all because he had risked his life to save a deer the previous night. Almost instinctively he reached down to pinch himself, the momentary sharp pain confirming that this indeed wasn't a dream.

"I...." Before he could say much, they seemed to notice that he was having trouble coming up with any kind of choice...and then they offered something else....both of them. Both of them?! They were offering both of themselves to him...? Ren had to admit....he had no real preference between men or women...he was simply attracted to...well....people.

"Well I....that is I..." These two might have been able to be blunt and upfront about all of this but Ren was having a harder time of things, his face turning redder and redder....until eventually he couldn't help but nod, an ever so slight goofy grin on his face. They were right, he was just an animal at the most basic level....and a hormonal, male, teenage one at that. "Th-though I....I mean I've never...with either a man or a woman before so...."

"Tch... it's not exactly like you'll have done it with a human after this either..."

Moschi spoke the words with a certain matter-of-factness, but nothing particularly cold. Leona looked at him with something of a growl or scowl but it too wasn't cold in spirit. All in all, it almost seemed a cultural trench could have caused a bit of division -- after all, who's to say a god of deer would understand the human preoccupation with virginity? But, regardless - she reached out and grabbed Ren's hand.

"So, boy... It's... it's your job to lead. If you'd like though, we could use our magic on you... if only for tonight. Just whatever you want - confidence, occurrence, strength, stamina. Clarity. Whatever it takes, in order for you to have the best night you could ask for."

Leona looked deep into Ren's eyes, trying more to listen to his emotions than his mouth, never dropping contact his the outside of his hand. Finished with what she had to say, a moment's silence fell. But before Ren could speak, Moschi made an addendum to Leona's list.

"Knowledge too if you want it. Even nothing about the flesh. Whatever we can give, for tonight alone it's yours."

There was a calm moment.

"I um...well I guess you have a point...." Still, the two seemed human 'enough'...at least enough for it to count...and for any experience to 'count' towards human experiences.

"My job to lead huh...?" Ren hadn't expected that....it could be...problematic. But then they made him another offer....confidence? Strength? Stamina? They could do such things to him? Their power was that great? "Whoa....you two really are amazing...I think....confidence...definitely...stamina...yeah I think so...otherwise...." Ren trailed off, knowing he'd almost certainly be a rather quick shot without a stamina boost due to his inexperience.

"As for knowledge...I...maybe not. Part of the wonder...the appeal....it's learning about it....gaining the knowledge for yourself....." Ren smiled softly. "But confidence and stamina....yeah....I can go with that....and then maybe....well...maybe we can work it out hm?" He grinned a little nervously. "So....what else can this magic of yours do anyway...?" Ren was curious....he wanted to know....and besides, if this was a one night only kind of thing....then he wanted to make sure he learned all he could about these two before there was a good chance he never saw them again.

"Alright then. Confidence and Stamina it is."

Leona crawled up on the bed, initiating an almost trace-like state within Ren. A certain painless weight overcame him, doing nothing more than making it so he wouldn't want to move. It wasn't fearful, it was almost serene, like a heavy tiredness. She began speaking in a foreign tongue, something still human oddly enough, but full of strange sounds, with a rhythmic, musical quality about it.

Moschi stood, walking over and sitting beside Ren. Now it seemed it was his turn to explain.

"Well, human... As gods, we have quite a bit of power at our disposal. Transfiguration, conjuring, cursing -- these are simple to do. I once made a djinn for example that hunted a hunter who overstepped his boundaries and wasted the meat. Obviously, we can manifest as beasts, humans, and so on."

Moschi put a hand to his ear. Pulling away an deer's ear manifested, before dissipating as Moschi brought the hand back.

"We can also bless, countering other curses and purifying sins. We can grant fertility to the infertile too. Aside from that, there's inspiration, like this. Or corrections, like improving anatomy both for the sickly and for the unfortunate. Mostly our job is to manage our devotees, to play politics for them; she's a lion, I'm a deer. We've gotten to know each other well, naturally."

Leona interrupted her spell for a second, simply to say:

"He's delicious."

"Right... That's the order of things. You humans, now a godless race because of Lord Aries and Lord Prometheus, make things extraordinarily difficult. But you're good. You, Ren, are good. And good deserves good. And since I owe you, I figured I'd give you anything you desire."

Leona finished up, pulling away with a cute smile. With that same smile, the weight was lifted, and the emotions came over Ren.

Ren felt rather strange when he was placed into the trance-like state, his entire body seeming to slump in relaxation. For a brief second he panicked, but then he just felt so....calm and relaxed all of a sudden. He had asked for this after all, so there was no need to be afraid. Besides, he got the feeling he could trust Leona and Moschi....they wouldn't harm him...quite the opposite infact. He was so relaxed he was barely aware of what Moschi was explaining to him, the words taking a second or two longer than usual to actually register in his mind. From the sounds of things, the list of what these two weren't capable of was going to be somewhat shorter than what they were capable of.....assuming there actually was anything they couldn't do.

When Leona pulled away, Ren gasped as a strange feeling overcame him, shivering slightly before looking at his hands. "Whoa....I feel....different...but...not different. I still feel like me but it's like....like there's more that is me now...." He smiled softly, then it slowly turned into a grin as he looked up between the two, his newfound confidence swelling to fill him rather rapidly.

"You two are so beautiful....thank you so much for this..." Since Leona was closer, he slowly leaned forwards, bringing his lips to hers in order to experience his first kiss. At first only his lips, then slowly his tongue extended, tracing along her lips, tasting her, before trying to thrust inside in order to taste her tongue, her saliva, her very being, going from a gentle kiss to one of raw passion in only a few seconds.
When Ren had to draw back for breath, he shivered, licking his lips. "....You're delicious too Leona" He chuckled, then turned to Moschi, reaching for the male, quite clearly desiring to kiss him in much the same way.

"Naturally."

Leona leaned in, pushing up against Ren, but receiving his kiss all the same, being somewhat passive about it. On her breath there was a rich savor, but nothing offensive. She was warm against Ren.

What she had done was focus her attention on his body instead, running her hands against his sides, and moving beneath his shirt. She was still rubbed up against him, pressing her breasts up against his chest as if embracing him, but slowly and meticulously she pushed up his shirt up to the lowest ribs, one hand beneath the cloth and over his heart.

Ren pulled away, breaking her path, and doing nothing else than purring at the human's complement. She backed off, but only a bit, allowing Moschi to do as he pleased.

The male, though, was not as passive. Though his movements - a little wobbly - at first at least betrayed a sort of shyness, he jumped to it once within range. He climbed over Ren, a leg between his, arms more or less out. This time it was he who did the kissing - tasting Ren's lips, pressing in, pressing between his teeth. And he didn't stop there.

He moved away, kissing Ren's cheek and neck, leaving a very sweet, very grassy taste behind. Leona pushed up Ren's shirt even more, now above his breast, now with her hand over his right, as Moschi moved down with his kisses. He began to kiss over Ren's heart, letting his weight fall over Moschi's lap; Leona now moved in for one more of her own, mixing the sweet and a savor anew.

Back
Top Bottom