Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher's Wishes (dando20 & rwinrich)

Dane took the music box and locked in the table shelf, hoping it was safe there. He then turned to Kisha, lying on the bed. He felt so relieved to be able to lie down after an interesting day. He petted Kisha's ears as he started to doze off, hoping when he woke up it wasn't a very odd dream. Dane wouldn't wake up until the morning.

When Dane did awaken he would find that Kisha was still lying next to him, although she was awake and oddly enough cleaning herself like a cat. He would find the music box still locked in the table shelf, all the wishes he had made were still there as Savina had promised. Everything was more than just a wonderful dream as he wasn't alone anymore, he now had a cat-person named Kisha and a genie, Savina, who could grant him any wish he wanted, up to five a day.

Dane chuckled, smiling. It was all real. He never felt so happy. Dane looked at Kisha and petted her ears again. "So..how was your sleep, little kitty?" Dane asked, feeling a bit horny again. He still have not gotten how sexy Kisha still was. He hoped that he would still make her happy here. Same for Savina, even though she seems to want to be 'just friends'..well...friends with benifits anyways.

He got up and stretched himself, feeling a bit groggy but OK. "So...ready for your bath?" Dane wondered if she would still have a hate for water as she was as a cat.

Kisha looks over at him as she hears him laughing, she can't help but purr when he pets her ears. "I slept very comfortable, best sleep in such a long time. So comfortable, never slept on such nice bed before." Kisha was rather relaxed as she didn't mind at all how he was looking at her, she was just getting comfortable and used to her new home as she knew that's what it was.

When he mentioned a bath she had to look over at him with wide eyes. "I just gave myself a bath, why would I need to get into water?"

Dane sighed, knowing she meant giving herself a toungue bath. He didn't feel like arguing with Kisha, so he let her be. "Well..someday, you'll have to take a bath like the rest of us" Dane said with a sneaky grin. He undressed, ready to head to the shower. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll make you something to each after I'm done. Just don't scratch the couch or anything." Dane said jokingly. He turned on the shower, soaping himself thoroughly. He played with his member, thinking about Savina and Kisha as he did.

Kisha was glad he wasn't going to fight her on that, she didn't hate water but she was so used to running from it and only using it to drink, she didn't want to take a bath. She scoffs at his statement, not thinking she would ever have to take a bath at all. Food would be wonderful and she was glad that she actually didn't have to go in search of it. She had someone she could consider her human or master even. It was good to have a real home. She scoffs again as he mentions not scratching up the couch or anything. Her nails were surprisingly perfect at the moment so she didn't need to do anything with them.

Savina was just safe in her music box recharging, yet she had nothing else to really do. Once again she was waiting and wondering what that human had in mind if she ended up appearing at that bar again.

After Dane's special time, he turned off the shower and dried off. He wondered what he would do with his 5 wishes today. Maybe find out who this human was that was spying on Savina. If he could see her, then maybe he could see the genie that he must have. After drying off, he got the music box out of the drawer and headed to the kitchen.

"Kisha?..I'm going to make breakfast..Come on over.." Dane screamed to her, hoping she heard.

Kisha came hurrying into the kitchen as she was very hungry at this point, after all she had just woken up, it would be surprising if she wasn't hungry. "So, what are you going to be feeding me this morning? I really liked the fish from last night, it was very yummy. It was the first meal in quite a while." Would she be able to see Savina again, it did look that way with the music box in his hand. She liked Savina as well.

"Well, since you like fish so much, we're going to have fish and chips..It's usually eaten for dinner, but I don't think you would want to wait." A few minutes later, he was done. He set up the food for three on the dining table. "Ok..breakfast is ready..time for Savina to join us." Dane got to the music box and turned the key, releasing her.

Kisha was happy with the choice of food for breakfast, after all she didn't mind at all what she ate as long as she was able to actually eat her fill. Once he was done, she sat down at the table and started to dig in, she wasn't going to wait, not after how long it had taken her to finally get some steady food.

Savina appears in the puff of smoke as before, once again she curtsies to her master. "Good morning, master. I am glad to see you are in good spirits this morning."

Dane kissed his genie on the lips, passionately. "Good morning to you too, my sweet genie. I just made breakfast for you and Kisha. Hope you like it. Dane playfully rubbed her breasts before seating her down. He also noticed that she was dressed quite differently now. "Like your new clothes." Dane said kissing her again. "OK Kisha. Food is ready." Dane said to the catgirl. He wondered how she would eat, seeing she only ate on the ground, not on the table.

As they ate, Dane asked Savina something "Savina..I was thinking. Since the guy that saw you had a genie..maybe I will be able to see this person's genie as well?"

Savina was still not quite used to being kissed so passionately by her master whenever he summoned her, let alone rubbing of her breasts. He seemed to enjoy touching her and it wasn't that she didn't like it but her other masters hadn't been like that. Yes, she enjoyed to come out each day with a different look as she enjoyed trying out every fashion she could and seeing how it really worked. Kisha had no problem sitting at the table but she did seem to eat with her hands instead of with the utensils. Savina only took a few bites every once in awhile, being a genie she didn't really have to eat and she wasn't really able to taste the food anyways, thanks to the Djinn who gave her this wish.

Hearing his question, Savina looked straight at him her eyes wide, she wasn't sure it would be a good idea if he saw the genie of that other human. "I'm not so sure you would want to see his genie. It could be a Djinn and you don't ever want to meet one of those. I know you are trying to help and you don't want to lose me. I told you that you have nothing to worry about as long as you keep the music box safe. I am your genie until you no longer need me.

189be1d4-72ec-4198-981d-f8696fa20b67.jpg

"Ok...You're not eating your food. Is something wrong with it?" Dane asked, looking worried. He didn't want Savina to be uncomfortable at all. But it would seem that Savina wants so much to serve Dane and that was it. Dane was rubbing Kisha's tail as the catgirl was still eating with her hands. He would have to teach her how to use utensils some time later.

"Kisha..do you mind staying by yourself here?"

Savina shakes her head as she didn't like telling him that she couldn't eat anything really. He had made her such a wonderful breakfast that she couldn't taste. Well, whether she wanted to or not she had to tell him the truth. "Nothing is wrong with the food, it's me. I can't taste anything I eat and I don't even have to eat. The Djinn made it that way for me, so that in all essence I can't rightly enjoy much." She was actually surprised she was able to enjoy sex, although not as much as Kisha seemed to have.

Kisha was actually purring while he was rubbing her tail, it didn't keep her from eating, nor did she really care how she was eating. Looking up at her human at his question. "Sure, I can handle that. So, where are you going?"

Dane frowned, not believing that Savina would be denied enjoying food like this. He hugged her, as he felt a bit sorry for her. "I'm sorry this happened to you. I..I'm (sigh) I'm not sure what to do now. Maybe just wish you could enjoy food again?"

Dane told KIsha that he had to go to his job teaching. He explained that he taught in a middle school, an institution where children learn. He hoped that he wasn't too vague in his answer.

Savina could live with what she had to, after all there was ultimately nothing she could about it. It was nice of him to want to use one of his wishes for her but she knew it wouldn't work. "The Djinn wouldn't give me all this power and then just let me enjoy the long life, there have to more negatives when it comes to a Djinn. They do tend to enjoy torturing others. Your wish won't do any good, he is far more powerful than me, even as a genie I can't beat him. He is so much older than I am. It also means I don't enjoy things as much as I should."

Kisha understood what he was saying to her and she did think she remembered going by there a few times. "Oh, yeah those nice kids and some of those mean kids. I got chased and rocks thrown at me."

"Then...I'll have to make sure you enjoy my time with me then..I can't have you be so saddened all the time." Dane said confidently. He wanted Savina to enjoy the gift she had, even if it has it negatives. "If you keep dwelling on the negatives and all the wrong that has happened to you, you'll be doing exactly what the Djinn wants...please..be happy with something.." Dane said as he was preparing to head off to work.

"Ok Kisha. I'll be sure to play with you when I get home." Dane said petting her before heading off. He almost forgot to take the music box with him before leaving. "Hehe almost forgot this..well..bye girls" Dane said before closing the door.

Savina did enjoy her time here with him and she did her best to look at the positives more than the negatives. It was the main reason she was able to make her masters as happy as she had. If the Djinn knew about her first master and the way she had felt about him, he would likely laugh at her and say she deserved it. Mentioning it aloud wouldn't help and so she didn't. "I am happy as long as you are happy. I don't generally dwell upon the negatives besides, I am finally out of the music box and able to enjoy life."

Kisha was happy with that and she once again purrs when he pets her before leaving. "Bye." Both Kisha and Savina said so at the same time. Once he left Kisha went around the house to explore every part of it that she could, to find perfect spot's and such. Savina knew that going to the bar would get her nothing as she wouldn't likely see him. So she decided to follow her master from above.

Dane's day at work was more of the same as any other, teaching kids math, trying to break some fights, holding on to his sanity as he tutors students that don't understand pre-algebra. Eventually after a harsh day. He stopped by his office quick to grade some papers, so he wouldn't have to do them at home. He still couldn't get the two magical girls off his head though, which almost got him distracted throughout the day.

Savina watched him in a way that he wasn't able to see her, always making sure she was out of his line of sight. She found his work rather interesting and how he worked with those kids, even though they did not seem to understand what he was teaching them right then. She appears over his shoulder in his office, looking at the papers he was grading. "I do believe you need to relax more. You needn't worry so much about me or Kisha, we are both safe. Remember as long as you have the music box you will have me with you. I will not go anywhere." She did have a thought but was it good to tell him? Either way it was better to let him decide. "You could even wish to never lose me or for me to never leave you. I'm not sure how it would work exactly but my first master was able to use a wish like that and I never left him until he died. I'm not sure his wife even knew about me."

Dane, still not aware of Savina being there, was now leaving the office. As he left, he saw the janitor sweeping the halls. He sighed, wishing that the janitor would have a better job than what he has, especially since he knows about how he has a family of his own he can barely provide for now. Though he had a feeling that the wish was granted for some reason.

Savina was around him and she had managed not only to keep out of his line of sight but even to make it so he didn't know she was around. Yet she did hear his wish for the janitor. Just as Dane walked away Savina snapped her fingers, the phone in the janitors pocket rang and he was notified that he got the job he had applied for, the job that would keep his family prospering in style. With that the janitor dropped his things and left to go home to tell his wife the good news. Savina even did something more for him and finished everything that needed to be finished in the school, so no one could say he hadn't finished up truly.

Savina enjoyed making others happy, watching as they jumped for joy and yet she couldn't ever truly enjoy happiness for herself. It was the curse the Djinn had put on her when he had turned her into a genie. So, even when she found love they would never love her back and she was destined to be in pain, loving those who could never love her back the same way.

Savina appears in front of Dane, making herself truly noticeable by him. "How has your day been, master?"

Dane smiled, chuckling at his genie. "I was wondering if you would be following me. I'm sure you granted that last wish I made, did you." Dane kissed her on the cheek, thanking her on a job well done. "I know you can follow me around regardless..but you mind driving with me? I would like the company." Dane asked, hoping she would at least be a bit ecstatic about it.

Savina smiles and nods as she did grant that last wish with no problems. "Yes, I did grant that last wish. You will be happy to know he got a call just as you left and he is moving on up in the world. Sure, I wouldn't mind at all driving with you. It's nice to be out in the world again." She was getting used to his way of greeting her and thanking her. She didn't know anything about the curse put on her and so she hoped that she could find some form of happiness, which is why she kept trying. She was determined to look at life with a smile on her face as much as she could.

Dane and Savina drove off from the school. Since it was a Friday, He wondered if Savina wouldn't mind a movie. "Hey Savina..I was thinking...maybe we could go watch a movie. I mean...I have nothing much to do and..I figured we could spend some time together...What do you say?"

Back
Top Bottom