Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher's Wishes (dando20 & rwinrich)

Kisha had seen the strange female in the other room, she had never seen anyone quite like her before but for her to be able to change her from a cat to this form. That was real power and it impressed her. This human man was able to make that female turn her into this form, very strange. "I've never been anything but a cat, I don't know yet if I don't like this form. I want to experience this form some more."

Savina knew that he would enjoy his new pet while she could go out and explore a bit. Putting her clothes back on she heads outside, to see what this world has to offer now. She had been able to experience only as much as her masters had allowed. She did hope her new master wouldn't stop her from just exploring, after all if he needed her all he had to do was turn on the music box.

"Hehe ok then..I'll let you think on it...in the meanwhile...I want to have fun with you now. I can't wait any longer!" Dane said as he plunged his penis inside the kitty girl's snatch and enjoyed the warmth. He moaned, taking in the relaxing feeling he had.

He then noticed that Savina was nowhere to be seen now. But he wasn't worried. As long as he had the music box, she couldn't go far. Dane started humping Kisha slowly, seeing how she liked the slow sex.

Kisha felt him enter inside of her and she knew he was mating with her but she wasn't used to this position. She was much more used to being entered from behind as was normal for a cat, didn't mean she didn't feel pleasure from what he was doing to her. She starts to purr louder when he starts moving slowly inside of her, she was more used to quick matings, so this was nice.

Savina was actually watching humans at a bar, she found it intriguing that they seemed to be awfully close even when they hardly knew each other. The last time she had been awoken, well it hadn't been for very long at all, who knew he would find the music box while fighting in a war, she had helped a bit before he was killed. It had been her first master she had lasted the longest with. She had watched him fall in love, marry, have children, even grandchildren, then she had watched him die happily. He hadn't asked for her to give him much, nor had she been able to stand watching him die, she had left. As much as she hated to admit it, she had actually loved her first master.

Dane went inside Kisha deeper and deeper, making the love making more sensual. He wasn't use to taking his time with a lover, but he enjoyed it with his cat lady. He then had a thought. "Kisha...stand on all fours..on the ground..." Dane said, knowing she would be more used to walking with her hands and feet than with her two human legs. He hoped that she would like being fucked from behind like cats usually do.

Kisha felt him deeper inside of her with each thrust, she was both purring and moaning, the moaning was something new to her. Hearing him, she doesn't really hesitate to get up off the couch and get on the floor on all fours. It was much different being a human than it was being a cat, it was so much simpler as a cat. With all that she had been given, she knew that humans were a lot more complex. She liked it this way, it was normal to her.

Dane knelt behind Kisha and entered his dick from behind, humping more fiercer, he moaned more and more, feeling his cum already leaking inside her. He moaned louder and louder the closer he got to orgasm. "OOHh..K..Kisha..you..OOHH..YOU"re..SOO..TTIIGHHT!!!" There was when the cum flowed more harsher, splattering the two of them with their seed. This exhilarating love making went on for about an hour before the two collapsed on the floor, panting. "Kisha..you...you were..so...wonderful.."

Kisha feel's him enter her from behind and she mewls the moment he enters her. Then to feel him practically slamming her from behind was so wonderful. When his seed spilled into her and all over her, she cries out as she reaches her orgasm. This was something she had never experienced before in her entire life. She didn't know that humans could last this long. It was amazing what she could experience as a human, albeit still with her cat ears and tail, which happened to be swaying at the moment. "You... too..." It was all she could manage to say at the moment.

Savina sat down to enjoy what she could of the music at least. She was visible only to those she wanted to be, yet it would seem there was one who could see her the entire time, even as she floated in. She could feel his eyes on her, she did her best to ignore him, at least he wasn't disturbing her. She couldn't fall in love with her new master, it would complicate things far too much.

Dane smiled, gaining the strength to sit bak up and put his clothes back on. He helped Kisha on the couch so she could rest on it. He felt fortunate to have such a cute kitty girl with him. Worried about Savina, he got the music box and turned it. He hoped it would summon her back. As he waited he removed his shirt and laid it over Kisha, seeing that she was shivering from the cold.

Kisha still wasn't used to being without her fur, it always kept her nice and warm when she needed it. Lying on the couch as she had a hard time moving her legs much right now, he had made her feel things she never felt as a cat. It was nice to feel the air but it was rather cold, she was glad when he placed his coat onto her. Savina didn't appear right away, it was closer to thirty minutes before the smoke appeared filling the room. Once it had dissipated Savina appeared in front of him. "You called for me, master? What can I do for you?"

Dane sighed in relief and hugged Savina in happiness. "Oh Savina..I was so worried...what happened? Were you hurt?" Dane asked frantically. It has been about 30 minute since he turned the music box and she didn't come right away. He feared that there was something that happened that would slow Savina down. He tried to be as calm as he could so not to disturb Kisha's resting.

Savina didn't look any worse for the wear and she was rather surprised by the hug he gave her. She hadn't really even realized that she was late but then again with that man staring at her it had distracted her. "I'm sorry for worrying you but I am fine, just enjoying myself at a club. I was rather distracted by a very unusual man. Generally no one human can see us unless we allow it, other than our master that is, well this man was able to see me anyways." She hated to worry him over her problems which did bring about the question. "Did you enjoy yourself with your little cat female?" She was also trying to get him to forget about her being late and her problem.

Dane felt a bit concerned about the human that was able to see Savina. He hoped that this won't mean that someoen was going to take Savina away from him. Dane looked at Kisha and smiled "Yes Kisha is fine and we enjoyed ourselves very well. She's sleeping right now, but..any chance you can give her a set of clothes...or do I have to wish for that?" Dane could barely keep track of how many wishes he had at this point.

Savina didn't know what it meant but she knew he was human which is why she was so very confused. She was glad to hear that her master was able to enjoy himself, that his wish had given him pleasure, it was her job to give him what he wanted. "I am glad to hear such. Of course, you needn't wish for it. I just thought it was easier for you to have your fun if she was naked." She snaps her fingers, a dress which was knee-length appeared on Kisha, it even had accents of what looked like her fur on the edges. Of course, it was at that very moment she realized something. "That human saw me because he has a genie himself." It was the only way for a human to see a genie.

Dane was a bit shocked. He dind't think there was someone in town that too had a genie. Though it was unclear if the genie was the same trickster kind that Savina explained earlier, or a kind one. Either way, it would be interesting to see how this would turn out. "Hehe and here I though I was the special one" Dane said playfully, hugging Savina from the waist. He sniffed her hair, enjoying how sweet the aroma was. "Oh Savina...you have been so wonderful...I know it's been too soon, but..I hope I get to have you for a long time" Dane said, blushing as he did. "And I hope you don't mind Kisha staying with us...I'm becoming quite fond of you both.."

Savina was rather surprised that he assumed the human lived in town. "He isn't likely from around here and I can't tell what type of genie he has but he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of me the entire time." He was hugging her and even sniffing her hair, it wasn't something she was overly used to. "You shall have me for as long as you possess the music box. Even if someone does take it from you, those wishes will remain, no one can do anything about that. As for Kisha, well she is yours in any form as long as you don't lose her that is." She might have been joking a bit on the last part.

"Hehe Don't worry about that. I don't think she would want to leave here anyways.." Dane chuckled. He looked at the cat girl that he has gotten then back to Savina. "Savina?..Do you...like me?..I don't want you to feel like you are obligated to do all this for me. Yes I wished for them but..it seems like I'm more of a boss than a friend..I really want to get to know you..all of you...unless you can't tell me that is.."

Savina had figured as much as there was no way that anyone would give up such new experiences. Looking over at Kisha she saw her twitch and look as though she was chasing something, just like a cat. Looking back to her master as he says her name. "This is not something that is easy for me to answer right now. You are my master, the owner of my music box. I cannot in anyway get involved with you other than just as your genie. You are one of my more interesting masters, I guess you could say we are friends." Anything more and this would end the same way as her first master, watching as he lived with the one he loved while she suffered in silence. It was her role to do as her master wanted even if she was to lose her heart.

Dane sighed, seeing that he would have to be satisfied with that answer, even though it not one that he wanted. "Well..Ok..at least I know were friends. Now..I should have...two wishes left, right? I assume they won't carry over to the next day?" Dane asked as he got his shirt back and dressed up, then realizing something.

"Oh crap! I forgot to grade the homework the students turned today, and It's going to be dark soon..Ughh..I have to get it done before tomorrow.." Dane said getting the sheets of paper out of his suitcase.

Savina couldn't give him any other answer, she could tell him about her first master but honestly she didn't want to. She didn't want to suffer that same pain over again. "Yes, you have two wishes left and they don't carry over to the next day. I need a recharge and five is the most I can do each day." Hearing him worry over grading his papers from work, she actually snaps her fingers making it so he is able to complete them without worrying about time moving. "You have all the time you need as it stands still at this moment. This is what you might call a freebie. I don't like to see my master worried."

Dane smiled and kissed Savina on the lips. "You're a life-saver. Please take Kisha to my bed so she could sleep there. I'll try to wish my 2 wishes for the day when I'm done." Dane said as he set up some cold-cut sandwiches for himself and went on grading. Even when he concentrated on the work at hand, he couldn't stop thinking of the genie and the cat woman he was now living with. He really hoped these gifts would last. He didn't want to be alone again, especially after all that has happened.

Every single time he kissed her it was such a surprise, Savina didn't hate it but she wasn't used to such affection from her master. She nods her head. "As you wish and take your time, master." Snapping her fingers both herself and Kisha disappear as Kisha appears on his bed in the other room, Savina also appears next to the bed. Savina then sits down in whatever chair is near the bed as she hopes that whatever genie that human has isn't a Djinn, especially the one who put her in this position. She didn't hate being a genie, although falling in love with your master was not a good thing by any means. In all essence she still loved him, even though he has been gone for so long, it's not as if she hasn't had time. She couldn't afford to fall in love with her new master, although she wasn't in love with him as of this moment but she was worried she might.

Few hours passed, at least it seemed like a few hours despite the time freeze, and Dane finally got the papers graded. He sighed, deciding to take another glass of milk before heading off to bed. He went to the room and was glad to see Savina there and KIsha sleeping. "Hey there..glad you're making yourself comfortable. Listen..My 4th wish is this...I wish that this house would be safe and secure form any threat."

Savina was able to just relax, she didn't mind waiting, she had already waited something like a century to find a new master, what was a few hours. Besides she had time to think of what she would do if she did meet that Djinn again, of course she came up with nothing. Looking up to see that he was finally done. Hearing his wish, she couldn't guarantee any safety outside of it then. "As you wish, master." With that she snaps her fingers, it didn't seem as though anything had happened but she had done what he wanted and made it secure from any threat. "Do you know of your final wish for the day?"

Dane though of it as he kissed Savina, knowing she would have to go to the music box after the last wish for the day. "OK..I wish that Kisha will be as flexible and agile in her human form, just like a cat." Dane wanted Kisha to be as comfortable as she could be in her cat-hybrid form.

Savina could tell that he didn't want her to go back into her music box but he did make his last wish. "As you wish, master." Again she snaps her fingers making his wish come true. With that she curtsies before disappearing into her music box for the night to rest and recharge. She would in no way, let herself fall for her new master, besides Kisha was there as well.

Kisha stretches just like a cat would and then lays there on her side just as a cat would. She was acting the way she normally does, even in this form.

Back
Top Bottom