Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher's Wishes (dando20 & rwinrich)

dando20

Supernova
Dane soon came back from his late tutoring sessions after school. He was exhausted of all the math teaching he had been doing for a while now, but students tend to request help more often when the spring semester almost closes. The harshest thing was that he was all alone, no one to share his experiences with.

As Dane was heading home, he saw an interesting music box in display in a antique shop. There was something about it...something calming and unique. He wasn't exactly in a position to splurge money as of now..but the music box was something he had to have.

After a few minutes, he went back to walking home, holding the music box in his hand. He soon reached home, sitting down on the couch. He looked over the design before turning the key playing its melody.

Crystal-Gtand-Piano-Music-Box.jpg

The music box shakes for a moment, then smoke slowly billows from inside, surrounding him to then stop in front of him. Once the smoke cleared it was obvious this wasn't just some simple music box. Even the music playing was of such a tune that no one could truly make, at least no human that is.

The woman that appeared was obviously not of this time as she was wearing something anyone would only consider as a costume, yet it seemed to fit her perfectly. The smile on her beautiful face as she curtsies before she finally opens her mouth to speak. "I am Savina, your genie. You have my lamp in your possession which makes you my master. I am here to grant you whatever it is you wish. What is your first wish master?" She awaits his response.

This was likely a shock for him as not everyday does one get a chance to wish for whatever they want and even get it from such a beauty. This would likely be the highlight of his life, she was glad to make it such.

victorian_fairlady_by_ichitakaseto-d4uuaux-Copy.jpg

Dane fell back, feeling frightning of this odd woman who appeared out of no where. He gulped, not sure he heard what he said right.
"W..Wait..you said...any wish?...like you grant me three wishes?" As Dane spoke to the 'genie', whose name was apparently Savina, He couldn't help but notice how amazingly sexy she looked.

"Ok..my first wish..wait...are u sure you won't twist the wish in anyway?" Dane was familiar in how in stories, genies tend to interpret the wishes into something malevolent.

Savina had expected such a reaction but seeing him fall back did have her laugh a bit, he was a very interesting human. "I can grant you as many wishes as you want but I can only grant you five wishes per day. Even genies need to recharge, using such magic takes it's toll." As a genie it was easy to make sure to give the master the appearance he most enjoyed, although most genies had to be appealing it was just easier that way.

Moving closer to him as she looks at him face to face with a smile on hers. "That only applies to Djinns and I can guarantee you that I am not a trickster of any kind. I do not have the blue skin of a Djinn and therefore I am not one of them. Those are likely the ones you have heard of, yes? Where they take what you wish for and make it literal?" Reaching out to run her thumb along his jaw as she continues. "I will grant you any wishes you want and they will be exactly what you want."

Dane shivered against the genie's touch, calming him down somehow. He know, in a way, that he could trust her. This was his lucky break. He had gotten a goldmine of wishes, there was nothing he couldn't get now. He grinned, already thinking of what he could get now.
Dane stood up and cleared his throat, ready to speak now.

"Ok..Savina..my first wish is....I wish I always have food to eat." Dane proclaimed. He always had trouble trying to get food with his teacher's salary. He managed money as much as he could, but he never got more than some loaves of bread and some groceries. He even treated ramen as a delicacy.

Savina was glad to see she had the touch to sooth his worries. She awaits his first wish. When he wishes to always have food, it did have her wonder how it is that he needed help with something like that, yet it wasn't truly her place. She nods her head and snaps her fingers, to which all of his cabinets fill with food, even the refrigerator fills with food. Moving over to the cabinets she opens one up for him. "You shall never need to worry about food. Once you take something from either the fridge or the cabinets it will fill in that spot with more food. You shall never go hungry."

She didn't know what it was that he did for a living but at least this was one less thing for him to worry about, although it did look as though his whole house could use a makeover. "Even the fresh fruits, veggies, and bread will be replaced as none that you have will ever go bad. Do you have anything else you wish of me, master?" Once again she curtsies to him.

Dane looked around the kitchen, smiling as wide as he could. His fridge and cabinet have been filled with food that would last him years. He even took a banana, peeled it off and ate it happily, smiling at how sweet it tasted. "MMm..Thank you so much Savina...this taste so wonderful..." Dane said. He sat down on the couch, thinking of what he could wish for next as he ate his fruit.

"Mmm...Hey Savina..how did you came to be exactly...and how did you get in a music box of all places?" Dane asked, wanting to know a bit about his newly gotten genie. "Hehe and you don't have to stand like that. Come sit with me" Dane patted a free spot on the couch.

Savina was very glad to see him smiling as wide as he was, he even had something to eat. Seeing him enjoy the food she had gotten for him made her happy. Some genies enjoyed playing tricks on their masters, which is the reason why they only gave them three wishes. Savina was different not just because she wasn't truly a Djinn but because she hadn't started out that way.

Hearing his questions she wasn't sure how he would take to her story. She did join him on the couch as she took a deep breath, before letting it out. "Well, as you know a Djinn is found mainly in bottles and they tend to enjoy tricking their masters, even giving them only three wishes. I must say the stories aren't exaggerated by any means. I haven't always been a genie, I used to be human just like you. About five hundred years ago was when I found a lamp and made three wishes. My last wish was very foolish, I asked for power greater than any other human. Well, I got power but it was at a price, my freedom. The Djinn thought it was funny to put me in a music box instead of a bottle, as I wasn't a true Djinn and didn't deserve that privilege." She sighs as she didn't truly enjoy telling how foolish she had been.

Moving her hand up, then appears a cocktail to which she takes a sip before continuing. "It might surprise you to know I've only had about two other masters before you. A music box doesn't really attract people the way a lamp does, not when thinking of a genie that is. Now the only reasons I am not still with either of my old masters, well they died. At least they died happy, which makes me happy. Making my master live forever is possible but they had everything they wanted, so they didn't want that. You can have that if you want but it is up to you."

Dane felt a bit sorry, having to be made a genie like that. Dane gulped, hearing just how much power the genie had. If he wanted he could live forever, never growing old. But, how would he be able to go on in life, trying to come up excused of his unchanged body. It was something he had to think about thoroughly. "Well..I would rather hole off wishing for immortality just yet...now..Oh I got it."

Dane finished his banana and smiled, about to make his wish "I wish I would never get sick or suffer any major injury"

Savina knew hearing that one could wish for immortality would give anyone pause but then it usually brought about the same thoughts. How to explain to those around why you weren't aging and how could I continue living the life I'm so accustomed to? All of her answers had to do with moving about, never staying in the same place too long, after all you had a genie who could give you anything you wished for, what more could one need. "As you wish, master."

Once again she nods her head and snaps her fingers, making his body tingle for a moment as she made him rather invincible to such things. "You shall never get sick and you shall never have to experience such things as a broken bone or such. I must warn you that even though this does make you rather invincible it may not help if you are to say, drown. That is something that fall under a different category, such as water breathing. I hope that doesn't upset you. I do need to warn you about such. It also doesn't stop you from dying from old age but then again, I'm sure you understood that." What could she do other than warn him, a Djinn would never do so and so she didn't want to be like a Djinn. She made her own rules.

Dane smiled, kissing her on the lips. He was grateful that the genie would want to warn him of the wish he made. "Thank you...I know you want to be different from the genie that tricked you..and I appreciate it." As Dane talked he caressed Savina's body, taking in how sexy she was. He didn't know what came over him, maybe that he was so sexually frustrated. Whatever the reason, he wanted Savina so much right now.

"Tell me..if..if I wished you free..would it work?" Dane asked as he went to Savina's breast and squeezed them softly, giving her some pleasure.

Savina was rather surprised by his forwardness, the kiss on her lips was unusual, although with what followed it should have explained it all to her. She had done her best to make herself presentable for her new master as she knew the likelihood of it being a man and even more likely that he would want pleasure. "I aim to please, master." Even with how old she was she never aged, so she stayed as young as her master wanted her to be. As for any sexual favors, she had said, she aims to please.

That was a very good question and it wasn't really all that easy to answer as she had never had anyone wish her free. "I wouldn't rightly know. No on has ever offered before but it's not as if I don't enjoy being a genie. I'm different and by treating my masters differently it helps in return." It was obvious by the way he was giving her pleasure that he needed some as well. She smiles and runs her hand up and down his thigh.

"MMM..yeess..Savina...Oohh..Soo..goodd.." Dane moaned. He has wanted a feeling like this for so long. It has been too long that he has felt a woman;s touch like this. He petted her green hair and kissed once more before giving her a command "Savina...remove your clothes...I can't want any longer..I want you..now.."

Dane could already feel his member growing harder, wanting to be plunged inside a female. "Please...do it now..." Dane asked again, kissing his genie's lips so passionately.

Savina continued to move her up and down his inner thigh as she heard his moan. It was rather obvious that he hadn't been with a female in quite sometime, although the reasons why likely had to do with money problems. If only she could grant him things without him wishing but that was one thing she couldn't do. Feeling his hand in her hair and his kiss, she kisses him back.

Hearing his command, she has no problem making his wish come true, although it wasn't really a wish. Snapping her fingers as she removes her clothing, bearing herself to him. An absolutely stunning body is what she presents to him with no flaws at all. "As you wish, master." When he kisses her again, she even makes things easier on him and removes his clothing as well.

Dane smiled and pinned his genie on the couch, still kissing her. He started kissing Savina's lips then moving down on her body to her nipples, sucking them sensually. He then sat up straight, about to enter Savina. He wondered if she had done this before. But he didn't care. He wanted her now.

Dane entered his erect member inside Savina as they both moaned from the sweet feeling. He started humping slowly, enjoying the pleasure he was starting to get with his genie.

Savina had been with one of her other masters in this way as well, it only lasted until he was married to the woman he had fallen in love with. With Savina's help he was able to get the woman he loved to marry him and even love him back. She was glad to see him so happy and she didn't need much more than that. Feeling him pinning her to the couch to then move down her body to suck on her nipples, gave her such pleasure which had her moan.

Watching him as he entered inside of her, she could feel his pleasure and it made her happy to give him that much pleasure. Not just because she was his genie but because he deserved this. Even if this was only while he was looking for that right woman, she didn't mind. Besides, time seemed to pass much more slowly for her.

Dane humped faster on her more and more, going deeper inside Savina. He felt himself growing more and more aroused until he orgasmed inside her, constantly. Hours passed before he was exausted from all the sex. Dane laid on Savina, panting and smiling at the luck that he was blessed with. Though he wasn't tired at all, he gave small kisses to his genie.

"MMM..Savina...you're so wonderful...and I see that you aren't new to sex...how was I compared to your other masters?" Dane asked, being curious. He then heard a noise out back and quickly got up. He went out and saw that it was a grey-haired cat, searching for some food in the garbage cans. He smiled, picking it up and giving it some fish to eat. "I usually get some cats here, looking for food in the garbage. I always felt sorry that I couldn't give any food for them before...Hmmm...I think I'll call her Kisha..."

Dane pet the eating cat and felt that he himself was still feeling horny. "Savina..I have another wish.."

Savina felt him growing inside of her, going deeper, and with the speed he was going at she was sure he would reach his orgasm soon. She was glad he had enjoyed himself, not to say she didn't get pleasure as well. She smiles as she doesn't mind him resting on top of her, she was here to serve after all.

His question did manage to catch her off guard, although she had told him a little bit about her other masters. "Well, I can't remember going for so many hours with my old master. You are something, it is very surprising that you don't have anyone." It did help greatly to have given him as much food as she had, after all it helped make sure he not only had food himself but could even give some to these poor animals. "That is a wonderful name and I do believe she approves."

Savina sits up as she was glad to grant another wish, this would be his third wish of the day, he had two left but he didn't necessarily have to use them. Yet it didn't mean he would get two extra wishes tomorrow. "Whatever you want, master."

Dane smiled as he petted the cat as it was now done eating. "OK...I wish whenever I say the word 'henshi cat' Kisha will change into a young woman of 25 but with cat ears and tail. She will have greyish-white hair so to match her animal form. She would still have cat-like behavior, but will know how to act human...would you be able to do that?"

Dane was sure this would be a very odd wish, but he felt that since he had a way to have whatever he wanted, why not something no one else had before. Dane also felt that he was not tired just yet and wanted more sexual fun..but with a cat girl. He hoped she would turn out beautiful.

Savina had never had anyone ever request something like that before, it was a very unusual wish but he was her master and she would give him what he wished for. "As you wish, master." With that she snaps her fingers. Kisha starts to morph from a cat into a human, yet she keeps the ears and tail, her fur changes to hair but retains the color that she was as a cat. She stands up as the transformation completes.

Now standing in front of Dane is Kisha as a human female with cat ears and a tail, breasts any man would drool over and the body of what some could call a goddess. Kisha looks around a bit confused as she looks down to see her fur gone replaced by human skin, she was without any clothing as well. Savina knew what he had wanted her for, so she didn't give her any clothing it would be pointless. Yet, if he ever wanted her to have any clothing, all he needed to do was ask.

29cd34c7-cc68-44ac-8a91-3e4b62b3cce2.jpg

Dane smiled and went to the newly changed cat girl and petted her hair. He couldn't believe it, he had a real life cat girl with him, not just someone in costume. "Hello Kisha...can you understand me?" Dane felt so excited. He felt his member grow hard again wanting so much to take the feline hybrid right there. But he control himself, waiting till he knew what Kisha felt.

Dane then turned to Savina. "So..if I say the command again, she will turn back to a cat?" Dane asked, wanting to know if he could, in case Kisha didn't like this new form.

Kisha felt very different and yet when he started petting her hair, it made her purr softly as she still liked to be pet. She didn't really understand how she came to be this way but when he spoke to her she didn't understand. "Yes, I understand." It wasn't as if this was a bad thing but she would have to get used to her new legs and new body.

Savina smiles and nods her head. "Yes, she will return to her original form if you speak the command again. That is the way you wanted it, correct?" She couldn't refuse him anything, other than something as gruesome as death or bringing someone back from the dead. Even that was frowned upon as it was a horrible sight, not to mention it didn't mean she could bring back their soul as well.

Dane smiled, appreciating Savina's wish. He carried the naked catgirl to the room and put her on the couch. He laid on her kissing her softly on the lips. He then looked closely at the nice cat ears she was sporting and pets them, liking how cute they are.

"So..tell me...what made you came to my back door, little kitty?" Dane said, grinning at how innocent she was acting, which made her all the more sexy.

Savina did what she was sure he had wanted and when she saw him take Kisha inside to put her on the couch, she remained where she was and did her own bit of exploration. Allowing them some privacy, it was obviously what he wanted.

Kisha had never been kissed in this form before, it felt nice. Yet when he started to pet her ears it had her purring as it felt really nice. "I like coming over here. Although, this time I smelled the food and had to come." The thing is, she wasn't just acting innocent she was innocent. The only contact she had ever had with a male was with a cat, never a human like this or rather as a human.

Dane chuckled at Kisha's response, seeing that his newly gained food was attracting quite the feline attention. "Well..I have all the food I would want here..thanks to Savina. It's because of her that you are in this form. Do you like being this way?" Dane asked as he stretched her legs open, ready to be entered by his erect member.

"I understand if this is all confusing...if you don't like it, I can change you back..though..I would really like for you to stay this way..but..it's your choice"

Back
Top Bottom