Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My All-In-One Memo Pad

J

JayMatthews1125

If you clicked on the little link in my signature, the odds are you are REALLY bored and wanted to see what is going on in my mind. The purpose of this thread is a means of not only informing my roleplaying buddies as well as people who give a shit about me what's on my mind and if I'll be away for a short time. I will also use this thread as a means to write out some ideas that I have swimming in my mind but no major plot written out as of yet. Plot skeletons so to speak. So read on if you're really that bored....

EDIT 9/3/13: The following is my schedule to roleplay. Times are subject to change and I'm also subject to be on at times other than these to reply. So here it is:

Current (and tentative) Roleplaying Schedule (Excluding Fall Break and Holidays; CST):
Monday: Around 7:00am-10:00am; 12:10pm-3:00pm
Tuesday: 7:15-ish-10:45-ish (Tentative at the moment)
Wednesday: Around 7:00am-9:00am; 12:10pm-3:00pm
Thursday: 7:15-ish-10:45-ish (Tentative at the moment)
Friday: Mornings, but I'll be off most of this day.
Saturday: Mornings, some afternoons
Sunday: Mornings

RE: The All-In-One Memo Pad Of jlh112586

Plot skeletons I have so far​

Plot Idea #1: After watching a retrospective of the show along with the series finale, I've wanted to develop something along the lines of The Office. I kinda liked how the retrospective depicted their romance and I always thought it'd be fun to try something like that. Anyone who knows the show, knows it took Jim FOR-FUCKING-EVER it seemed to even make his move. I'd like something alot like what they did, the female character is unattainable and it eats the male character alive. Also, I have contemplated on making original co-workers or letting this take place in Dunder Mifflin as a sort of spin-off of the show, with alot of the original characters in place, a fandom of sorts.

Plot Idea #2: I've been wanting to experiment with the concept of a plot based on the video game, Catherine. It could be with or without the use of the succubus plot line. If gone without, it'd be more of a cheating plot. If gone with, I was thinking the main male character would come from a line of hunters but chose not to hunt, until he came into contact with one. The sex is so good though he doesn't want to kill her, but threatens to destroy her if she doesn't obey his every command though. She'd know full and well that he knows what it'd take to eliminate her. He could somehow be immune to being transformed into an incubus from servicing her so much.

Plot Idea #3: The title would be The Masseuse. My first initial idea is that both the male and female characters are married but find so much dissatisfaction in their spouses that they decide to have an affair. How they met was through the chiropractor's office he or she frequents for massages since either of them had a bad accident which means they have to come in for so long. I was thinking the woman could be the masseuse. Still a bit foggy on how to play this though.

Plot Idea #4: The title is Kissin' Cousins. Pretty self-explanatory, cousin incest. They're seperated from each other for quite some time and are reunited by some means and find a deep attraction in each other.

Plot Idea #5: The title is Love is Blind. The rough idea is one of the characters is blind and their best friend is the one person they rely on to help take care of them. They also play in a two-person jazz band and decide to go on a summer road trip to play in venues across the country, booking as they go along. Still a bit rough on things.

Absence Announcement:

I will be unavailable for the most part during father's day weekend starting 6/14/13. I may pop on during the night to check messages and MAYBE, if inspired work on a reply. Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try to do more however.​

General Announcement:

My availability over my summer break from college will be varied (guess I should have mentioned that, lol) but on most occurrences, I should be up and on here around 11:30-12-ish CST. On certain days, I'll be available for longer instances, such as this weekend (both Saturday and Sunday) from 1:30 CST to around 11 CST. So as for right now, I will be available for the longer lengths of time on 6/29, 6/30, 7/5, and 7/6. So any other time other than those times, I'll be on during some of the night to respond to PMs or reply to roleplays. Also, if it takes me some time to get to responding, forgive me, sometimes I hit small spurts of writer's block but I usually bounce back quickly. Further more, in place of the MMPR kickstarter link will come two links in the next day or so to connect with me via facebook and twitter. This will be where you can talk more with me OOC and learn some about me.​

A Little Laugh For The Day:

h44320994

Upcoming Absence Announcement:

July 13th, 2013 will be a day I'm completely unavailable. I will be out of the house all day and will not have access to a computer.​

Time For A Song:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7dHBjXnbtk[/youtube]​

July 3rd and 4th, 2013 will both be days I'm taking off. Spending the holidays with my family. Friends states side will know why.​

jlh112586 said:

July 13th, 2013 will be a day I'm completely unavailable. I will not have access to a computer.​
[/center]

An update on this, I will be available to an extent but for some of the day I won't be around. As it is now until then, I'll try and be on here as much as possible to reply and respond to any PM or thread when I can.

Sometime towards the end of this month I will have family in from out of state so I will be taking a small break to facilitate this. I might pop on during this time if I am free to do so. As a reminder I will set my away message to remind folks where I'm at and why I'm gone. Also until this Friday I will only be on late at night responding as I can and if I'm not too sleepy. I'm still trying to figure out exact dates for my mini-vacation, once I have them I will let everyone know. Thanks.​

July 24th to the 26th I will be going on a short vacation. I will have free time on the 27th and some minimal time on the 28th so I'll be on then, however from the 29th to the 31st after, I will resume my vacation. Thanks for understanding.​

I've returned:

Time For A Song:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY[/youtube]​

Back
Top Bottom