Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Alexander laughed shaking his head."Fight the emperor?Have you ever seen him on a battle field?There's easier ways of committing suicide then challenge him over a woman."He joked though his eyes were serious about the idea as he followed the other into the dining room, sitting on the floor as he looked at phedre. "And what about you?You're not married, or planning on it?"He said watching as phedre sat down, his fingers twitching a little as he resisted the urge to stroke her skin as he ate. She was quite beautiful, and it wasn't like she could say no.

~~~

Valerian growled as he walked out of the palace, his eyes dark and angry as he looked at the mob. After a morning with the stupid politicans that he hated, he was in no mood to deal with anyone. He hated politicans, despised talking. He was a military man, enjoyed more action, the constant talking just destroyed his patience and left him ready to prove that he was capable of dealing with things.

"What is going on here?"valerian snarled as he past the guards, nodding curtly towards them."Get her inside. I'll deal with this."He growled before looking at the citizens. "You dare question my choices?I am your emperor, a child of the gods!I am above being scorned for this."

Alec scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Now you are looking at Greek women? Alexander, you never cease to amaze me," he said, laughing. He chose to not acknowledge the look on his friend's face. It disturbed him a little that his friend had looked so... so serious at the idea of fighting for his sister. Of course, he knew Alexander would never try such a thing, but it made Alec nervous to think about it.

Reaching down with his free hand, Alec began to stroke Phedre's hair absently. She had the softest hair... It was something he could vaguely remember from the night before when he had her hair gripped in his hand while she was servicing him.

~~~

The mob began to slowly back down one by one as the Emperor came out of the palace. However, they still threw Ophelia glares and snarls. It seemed that she was right - they were not going to take to her in a positive way. Not at all.

Ophelia was sobbing in the back ground, her hands over her ears so she could not hear any more of the scream or nasty names. One of the guards started to guide her in to the palace, setting her down on a couch in the parlor before running back outside to be beside their Emperor.

Eventually, the civilians started to leave the gates and go back to their business, but not without hurting Ophelia in a way that would last forever. Her country was against her, and she did not even have her brother to comfort her.

Alexander smirked a little."She is a beautiful woman Alec, despite her being greek. And its not like I'd be marrying her."He pointed out before starting to eat. Looking amused before sighing softly."You need a woman. It seems you haven't been getting enough sex if you think even a greek would be servicable."He said.

Phedre bristled a little lowering her head a little, angry at alexander's words but not saying anything as she turned a little, resting her cheek against Alec's hair as he brushed her hair, struggling to be quiet and well behaved. "So. What do you think you are going to do now?You're all alone here. No reason to stay, you could come back to germany with me."Alexander said smirking a little.

~~

Valerian growled and glared after the mob, looking like a angry lion ready to pounce on the first person who made the first move. The man was so guilt ridden and his usual vicious temper was driving him up the walls. What he really needed, truly needed was a battle to plan, a war to fight, a enemy he could destroy without a thought to purge the rage out of his system for the time being.

Glaring at the captain of his guard he sighed softly."See to it that there is a guard placed along the walls. I have no intention of Lady ophelia being upset because of the crowd."He said before brushing past the man and heading for the room where ophelia was, looking at her."ARe you oky?"

Alec rolled his eyes. "I don't need a woman," he said, bitterness in his voice. His old girlfriend, Maya, still caused him to cringe at the idea of dating anyone else. They had been in love for a few years, and then she ran off with the first man who waved money in front of her... Alec moved to take a bite of the duck, savoring it's fresh taste, and shook his head. "I thought about it," he said, "There really isn't anything here for me." He frowned. "But I'm waiting to see what the Emperor has in store now that he has my sister. You know if he gets her pregnant, our family is set. Ophelia doesn't understand yet, but she will... Hopefully."

~~

The captain quickly nodded and set out on getting guards around the walls. When Valerian showed up in the parlor, Ophelia was wiping her tears away. Her eyes glanced up at him from beneath wet lashes, and she gave him an unsure nod.

"Just... startled, my lord," she whispered, then moved to bite her lip in order to keep herself from going into another fit of sobs. "It's seems that they don't like me. They think I'm a whore." She blushed and looked down at her hands, knowing that it was only going to get worse from there. It made her feel grateful that her brother would be there later that night. He was the only one that would be able to calm her down.

Alexander smiled slightly, knowing what had caused the thought he didn't need someone."You need someone to look after you."Alexander said looking amused before starting to eat, frowning slightly before nodding."I am sure Lord Valerian has something planned. As harsh as he is, he does recognize when someone's done something for him."He sighed before shaking his head."I am sure Ophelia will understand in time."He said turning his head a little at the sound of someone knocking on the door.

~~

Valerian sighed softly, looking relieved that she hadn't been harmed. "Good."He said before moving down to sit next to her, hesitating before wrapping his arms around her, pressing a kiss to her hair."They don't like me most of the time either. And you, me and alec know you are not a whore, who else matters?"He said with a careless shrug of a man who'd never really cared what others thought of him

Alec scoffed a bit and nodded to Phedre. "I will give Phedre strict instructions to come for you if I ever fall over dead," he said, smirking at his friend and taking a huge bite of bread. When he heard the knock at the door, he paused for a moment. Normally, men would send their slaves to answer the door, but considering they were not expecting anyone... It didn't feel right. He wiped his mouth and stood up, heading across the dining room and living room with a heavy stride. When he opened to door, his eyebrows were raised.

"Yes?" he asked, looking a bit confused. Was this the message he had been waiting for?

~~

Ophelia looked up at him, her green eyes connecting with his darker ones. She swallowed hard and shook her head. "No one else matters, my lord," she sighed sadly. She was simply not used to being... disliked. However, his casual demeanor comforted her a little. He would not let anything happened to her, would me? She leaned in to him and allowed him to hold her. It felt nice to be held, even if the situation was still nerve-wracking.

Pulling back to look up at him again, Ophelia sniffed and tilted her head to the side. "When will Alec be here?" she asked, her eyes moving to glance out the window. It was truly a dumb move, for it just reminded her of what had happened out there. "He's still coming, right? None of this has changed his visit?"

Alexander smiling a little. "I will most definately take care of her if you stop breathing."He snorted looking amused as phedre pressed closer to her master. Phedre shuddered frowning a little as she looked towards the door, shifting to let Alec up looking tense as she watched him answer the door.

"Hello, lord Alec."The messanger said as he looked up at the man, "Lord Valerian requests your presence and the slave's at the palace this evening."

~~

VAlerian smiled a little nodding."Definately no one else matters. No one is as pretty as me. Ugly people don't get to cause pretty people problems."he said trying to make her laugh. While he was vain, and self obessed, he wasn't as bad as all that. he was aware of his flaws, so it wasn't so bad, at least most of the time. "I sent a message for him. I assume he is coming. After all, who refuses a request from their emperor?"He muttered snickering a ittle at the idea. "He should be here before nightfall."

Alec looked shocked, then pleased. A big smile spread across his face and he nodded. "Of course," he said, "I'll be there before sunset." He grinned ands hut the door before walking back to the dining room. He sat down and made a point to finish his dinner. "It seems the emperor has asked for my presence tonight," he said to his friend. He glanced down at Phedre. "Go pack me a small bag," he ordered, then turned to Alexander. "Would you like to tag along? This might be your last chance of seeing Ophelia for a while." He shrugged and pushed his dinner plate aside.

~~

Ophelia grinned, amused by the emperor's sudden burst of humor. It seemed the man had many different sides, and she was never quite sure which side she would come in contact with. "I am positive that we wouldn't think of refusing you, my lord," she said, her hand resting on his thigh. Underneath her finger tips, she felt hard muscle. She sighed and glanced out the window once more. "I'm sorry," she finally murmured, "I feel that the mob was my fault. I shouldn't have insisted on spending the day outside..." Blushing, she looked up at him and frowned. "I just feel so much happier when I am outside, especially when I'm alone."

Phedre nodded as she got to her feet."I will, my lord."She said walking towards the bedroom. Alexander smirked slightly nodding."I'll tag along. It would be nice to see her again. And maybe the emperor will think you need a second in command. And I'll be there."He said snickering a little looking amused as phedre walked back into the room holding a bag for him."Should I do the dishes before we go?"phedre said looking slightly anxious at the idea of leaving the food there.

~~

Valerian smirked as he leaned back against the couch back, sighing softly as the woman's fingers touched his thigh."Don't. The citizens are always gathering. You are just the most recent thing they have complained about. They will soon enough find something to be angry over."He said shrugging casually, before smiling slightly."Then go outside.If you go to the queen's gardens instead of the public ones, you will be able to enjoy it in silence without the mob being able to know that you are outside."He said looking thoughtful

Alec laughed a bit and rolled his eyes. "What makes you think this has anything to do with promoting me? He may just be having me over for tea or something." Glancing at Phedre, he shook his head. "No time for that. Wrap yourself in a blanket for the ride," he said, nodding to a wool blanket that laid across the couch, "It may get cold on the way, and you will be riding on my horse with me." He took the bag from her hand and slung it over his shoulder. After everyone got settled on their horses and the house was locked, Alec rode beside Alexander toward the palace. He had to admit that he was extremely nervous and excited. Maybe after this, Ophelia would be more understanding of her situation.

~~

Ophelia nodded and let her hand slide up to his stomach. She wasn't sure why she was doing it. Maybe it was simply because she was the only woman in the country who could... Her eyebrows rose and a blush crept across her cheeks. "I thought I was not allowed on the Queen's side of the castle," she said, swallowing hard. It felt a little wrong to make herself comfortable in the Queen's area of the house, but she also didn't want to offend him. "The rose garden sounds lovely," she quickly added, then looked down at her hand on his stomach. Biting her lip, she wondered if she would see him in his bedroom again tonight, and if he planned to stay with her instead of leave her quickly after the deed was done... She had to admit, she was getting used to the idea of having of sex with him, but his complicated emotions and confusing actions had her puzzled.

"How was your day?" she asked thoughtfully, giving him an innocent smile. It was clear that she still did not know much about what went into being an emperor.

"EWll, you did let him have your sister.And he's definately not a tea kind of person."He said snickering a little as he looked at the woman. "okay my lord,I am ready."She muttered as she wrapped herself up in her blanket around herself as they walked outside. Leaning back against alec's chest she sighed uqietly. Looking slightly worried."Are you nervous, my lord?"She muttered glad tht the ride was making talking between alexander and alec harder.

~~

Valerian smiled a little, shivering as she slid a hand over his stomach, closing his eyes as he started to relax."You weren't. But Astrid's not here, and her gardens are more private then the public ones, so you couldn't be upset by the crowds."he smiled widr, running his fingers through his hair as he turned to look at her through half closed eyes."It was long. And I have to remind myself that killing the senators would be a bad idea."He said laughing a little. "I would much rather spend my day with the legions. At least the soliders are generally less whiney about things I need to do then the senators."he grumbled

Alec used one hand to lead the horse and the other hand to hold Phedre study in front of him. He was so deep in thought that her question took him off guard. Glancing down at her, he gave her a indecisive shrug. "I'm not so much nervous as... intrigued," he murmured, talking to her casually for the first time. His jaw clenched a bit as the palace came in to view, and he led the horse up to the front. Upon arrival, the emperor's guards came by to take the horses and put them in the stable around back. Alec put Phedre's leash on her and pulled the blanket from her body, handing it over to the guard... After everything was settled, they were lead into the entrance of the castle as the messenger went to alert Valerian about their arrival.

~~

Ophelia grinned a bit at his words and leaned into him, her head resting on his shoulder. "That's why your people love you, my lord," she whispered, "They know that if you had it your way, you'd be on the battle field." She let her hand stray upwards, feeling the soft skin of his chest that was exposed by the top of his clothing. Her fingers danced around his jaw bone. It was obvious that she was more curious than she was willing to admit, and that it might be easier for her to get used to her situation that one might think... However, the moment someone made her aware that she was chosen to give birth to an heir, she'd probably lose her currently calm composure.

"Would you like to let me help you relax, my lord?" she asked, glancing up at him with eagerness in her eyes. It was clear that while the situation made her nervous, she wanted to please him and stay on his good side.

However, right after her offer, the messenger came in and bowed to the emperor.

"Your Highness," he said, "Lord Alec is here, as you requested. Would you like me to have wine brought into the parlor?"

"Ah.I see.I find myself intrigued to my lord."She muttered curious to about what Valerian was up to. Looking thoughtful as she followed him inside.

~

Valerian laughed softly, "Hm I'm not so sure they love me."He said sounding thoughtful before shivering a little as her fingers stroked over his skin. "Hmm that would be divine. Simply lovely."He muttered drawing her in for a kiss before cursing quietly."DAmmit."he growled annoyed at the interruption before sliding away from her and standing."Yes.And a bite of food, in case he has not eaten."He said reaching out to help ophelia to her feet."Let us go see your brother."He said leading her to the parlor, smirking a little at the sight of phedre and the two warriors."Gentlemen, good evening."he said looking amused."Lord Alexander, whatever did I do to deserve your presence?"

"My lord, I hope I do not offend, but I am friends with lady ophelia, and I wished to see her."Alexander said bowing his head slightly.

Ophelia winced as he cursed, but stood up with him and nodded. The idea of seeing her brother, just to assure that her life was not completely being taken away from her, made her feel better. Following him in to the parlor, she automatically noted the guilty look her brother had on her face. She rolled her eyes a little and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in to a hug. Alec dropped Phedre's leash on the chair behind him and embraced his sister, a sigh of relief leaving his lips. It was nice to know that she did not hate him. Well, for now, anyway.

Stepping back, Ophelia's eyebrows shot up at the sight of Alexander. She swallowed hard and looked him over for a moment. "Alexander?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Honestly, she really did like Alexander... sometimes. He had his good qualities, and he was a fantastic warrior. However, he was very blunt about his views on women and sex. "What a pleasant surprise," she murmured, thankful that the servant brought in the wine at that very moment.

Once everyone was seated, everyone was given a glass of wine, and a few pastries were brought in for them to snack on. Alec nodded to the floor beside the chair he was sitting in. "Phedre, sit," he said, being firm with her. He didn't want the emperor to think he had been easy on her.

When he looked back up, he smiled at the emperor. "My lord, I hope I was brought here because of good news?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "My sister has been pleasant?" At his question, Ophelia rolled her eyes.

Alexander smiled a little at ophelia."Lady Ophelia, it is good to see you."She said smiling at her pleased as he sat down, watching the two of them. As if he was trying ot figure out how to seperate emperor an mistress.

"It is always good to see you Alexander, and you alec."Valerian said smiling as he sat, sitting down in th chair as he tugged ophelia into his lap, looking like a relaxing tiger, all muscle and caged violence, but ready to spring into action at single moment. "I brought you here because of some very good news. Your sister is a delight."He said though his eyes were on the slave girl. Looking....slightly annoyed her actions. He wanted her broken dammit, and now. She'd been nothing but trouble, ad he just knew if he could figure out how to break her, he'd have the secret for controling his greek territories.

Phedre flushed a little t his words, tense at the commnd. Hating that this is what her life was reduced to this. Swallowing hard as she st down on the floor at alec's feet, resting her head against lec's thigh as she closed her eyes. Looking completely relxed and content in his company.

"Lord Alec I have a proposition for you. My captin of the guard for the city is looking to retire. I ned someone young and willing to learn. Someone strong enough to keep the older men in line, without breaking their spirits since they will be serving someone younger. Are you up to it?"

Ophelia settled into Valerian's lap, her arm resting around his neck casually. It was so odd to be the woman that the Emperor had in his lap. She would be lying if she said it didn't make her feel special, or if she did not find it attractive. It still felt odd, but she couldn't deny the raw attraction she had for the older man... When he called her a delight, she found herself grinning. She seemed to be completely unaware of the way Alexander was looking at them.

Alec nearly choked on his pastry, having to quickly wipe his mouth. He looked up at the emperor with a loss for words. Of course, he thought there was a possibility of a promotion, maybe to be a general. But captain? He was completely shocked. "My lord," he said, swallowing hard, "Why, yes, of course. I am up for it." He began to grin like a maniac, and Ophelia began to giggle. "Thank you... Thank you so much," he continued, reaching out to shake the emperor's hand.

When he settled back into his seat, he leaned back and reached down to stroke Phedre's hair nonchalantly.

Valerian stared before starting to laugh at his reaction, pressing a kiss to ophelia's hair as he shook Alec's hand leaning back in his chair."My darling, I think I have managed to shock him tongiht. It might not be safe to let him near a horse. He'll probably fall off with how manic he's looking."He snorted laughing. Waving towards the servant."See that rooms are set up for them."he said before turning his attention back to Alec."The guard works well together, I wouldn't change to much, but I will allow you two choose your own second in command, since it has to be someone you work well with."Valerian said.

Phedre smiled a little as she turned her hed a little looking up at alec, resting her chin on his thigh as she looked up t him."Congradulations my lord."she muttered absently stroking hiscalf, just grounding herself in the casual touch. Tensing a little at Valerian's next words, shivering a little.fear in those dark eyes.

"And the girl,Alec?How are you enjoying her?"He said looking at the two, his eyes dark and mean,having every intention of humilating the greek.

Ophelia leaned into the emperor's kiss, a glass of red wine at her lips. After taking a sip, she nodded. "It's an awfully late hour too, my lord," she said, then smiled as he ordered for rooms to be set up for them. Even with the odd situation that they were in, it was nice that the emperor was being so kind to her brother. It made her feel better about what she was going, and she had to admit that she liked being called 'darling'.

Alec turned to Alexander and raised his eyebrows. "Well, I couldn't think of a better person to ask," he said, "What do you think? Are you up for being the second in command in the guard?" He grinned at his friend, his fingers still running through Phedre's hair. However, he froze at the emperor's question and pulled his hand away. "My lord, she's becoming more tame with time," he said casually, "So far, she has yet to give me too much trouble, but I have yet to use all of her... talents."

alexander grinned looking a little shell shocked at the idea but nodding anyways."I would love it."He said after a moment. Valerian laughed quietly."I approve. you two will get your things moved into town tomorrow. There is two houses tht are for the captain and the second in command."he said before looking down at phedre."Hm, you should. she is talented, and very likely to cause trouble if not reminded who's in charge."

Phedre tensed a little, pressing closer to alec's legs, trembling ever so softly. She so knew where this was going, and she didn't want to.No definately being used by all three men would totally mess her up. And she was pretty sure Valerian was aware of it. "WE should get to bed. It is late, and we have a early morning."Valerian said smirking down at the trembling slave, reaching out and absently stroking her hair."A quiet greek is the best kind."He mused heading for the door.

Alec grinned at the idea of being moved into town, making it easier to keep an eye on his sister. He might let the emperor have her, but he still planned to make sure she was being treated well. "Thank you, my lord, that will be wonderful," he said, smiling as he moved to stand up. He pulled on Phedre's leash enough to make her stand up. "Yes, of course," he said, moving in to kiss his sister's cheek. "Goodnight."

With that, he walked toward the guest room that the servant had made up for them, bringing Phedre along. When he noticed that there was only one bed, he huffed. "Well, it looks as if you will be sleeping with me tonight," he said, locking the doors and slipping his clothes off, "I can't have you on a marble floor." He frowned and slid into the bed, leaning back against the pillows. Pulling the blankets back, he presented his naked cock to her. "However, I'm sure we can make the most of the situation... Why don't you come over here and pleasure the knew Captain of the guard." With that, he smirked, drunken on excitement.

Ophelia followed Valerian out of the parlor, looking up at him with a thoughtful expression. "Would you like my company tonight, my lord?" she asked sweetly, tilting her head to the side.

Phedre gasped, choking as she was pulled to her feet, stumbling a little. Laughing softly as he undressed,"My lord, I think that's the point. He wants to force you to bed me."She pointed out rubbing a hand over her face. nowing there was more to whatever game valerian was playing, and having no doubt that he was indeed playing a game. Smirking a littl as she knelt on the bed."Oh?You think that would be the best use of your own position?To make me pleasure you,my lord?"Se teased even as she lowered her mouth to his cock.

~~

Valerian smiled looking down t her smirking as he wrapped a arm around her waist, pulling her close."I would.In my room."He said as they walked towards his suite of rooms before pausing to gently stroke her hair out of her face."Do you want to take a bath before bed?"He said his eyes dark with lust. He wanted her happy, pleased with her position here. Because he knew that if she had his son, he was going to have to deal with her for life, no matter if he moved on to a new mistress or not, because his son would need his mother.

Alec leaned up on his elbows, watching her with a bit of curiosity. His hand reached down to hold her hair out of her face as she used her mouth the arouse him. "Why is it that you seemed so defiant with the emperor, yet you've given me know trouble?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. It was truly odd to him to be given a girl that the emperor described as nothing but trouble, yet she seemed so content and comfortable with him. It had not gone unnoticed that she seemed to cling to him when others were around. "And I will bed you on my own time," he said, "You are not a virgin. He will never know if I have fucked you or not."

~~

Ophelia walked with him to his room, looking a little surprised at his demeanor. She had assumed he'd be rough with her, making her do her duty before sending her to her own rooms. However, he seemed to want to keep her comfortable... It gave her a slightly different point of view on his. However, that was mainly because she was still unaware of the fact that she would (hopefully) be the mother of his child.

"Only if you will be joining me, my lord," she said, smiling up at him. She reached down and grabbed his hand, pulling it up to her face. She nuzzled his calloused hand in a sweet way, waiting for his next move. It was clear that, with her lack of extended family and friends, Ophelia was not a woman who was used to having so much attention centered on her.

Phedre rolled her eyes up to look at him as he brushed her hair out of her face, raising a eyebrow as she raised her head."Do you want me to talk or to keep playing with your cock my lord?"She asked lowering her head again sliding her tongue over him. Not wanting to talk about why she had gone out of her way to be difficult with valerian. It was her own personal hell, and it was none of his business. She laughed softly. "Hm, your time now belongs to the emperor."she pointed out absently as she came up for a breath.

~~

Valerian smirked a little looking amused as he walked with her."I would be pleased to join you.Seeing you naked is never something I'd turn down."He said snickering a little as he cupped her cheek before pulling away and heading for the bathroom.Undressing as he let the servant fill up the tub, he slid into the tub with a contented sigh."Come.You'll feel better after washing up."He said holding out a hand to help her into the tub.

Alec moaned and leaned back, his hips rolling up toward her mouth. "Not all of my time," he murmured stubbornly, already getting close to release. He closed his eyes and began to making sounds of pleasure, obviously enjoying her mouth and what it had to offer. Without warning, his grip on her hair tightened, and he let out a powerful growl. He filled her mouth with his seed, his eyes tightly shut as he rode out his fantastic orgasm. "Oh fuck... Yes," he whispered, "Clean me up, Phedre, then get up here." His eyes opened to look down at her with a lust-filled gaze.

~~

Ophelia followed him into the bathroom, letting her bright blue toga hit the floor in a puddle around her feet. "You have a very grand tub," she commented, looking at the fancy large tub made of marble and gold. Slipping into the hot water, she boldly straddled him so that she was facing him. She knew better than to not allow him to have a view of her body... Along her hips and thighs, there were slight bruises from the night before. Nothing alarming, but marks that showed they had definitely gotten lost in the moment. On her left thigh, she had a small scratch from a shard of glass that came from the glass she had dropped during their encounter as well.

Reaching over, she grabbed a wash cloth and sipped it into the rose-scented bath water. "Would you like me to wash you, Valerian?" she whispered, using the name he preferred when they were alone. It still felt weird on her tongue, but she didn't want to offend him.

phedre laughed around him,amused that she was making him come so quickly, yelping slightly as his grip tightened in her hair, choking a little even as she swallowed the seed, looking a little wide eyed as she raised her head to look up at him. "Up where my lord?"She muttered as she licked him clean, slowly kissing her way up his chest before shifting to straddle his stomach,sitting there, rocking her hips a little, groaning slightly at the fiction the movement offered her. To well trained to not be enjoying what she was doing,even if she hated herself for it.

~~

"Hm, well I am a emperor you know. Grand things go with the job."He said laughing softly even as his eyes grew darker with lust, thenworry flickering over his face for a moment as he studied her, making sure that she wasn't hurt."How do you feel this evening?"He muttered resting his hands on her hips, before smirking."I would.Being washed by a beautiful woman is always enjoyable."He said leanng forward to kiss her slowly before leaning back. LEaning against the edge of the tub to get ocmfortable, letting her wash away the tense and strain of the day away.

Back
Top Bottom