Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Valerian stared not sure what to say for a moment. The man had been so twisted up with Astrid when she was pregnant, that the news wasn't...he hadn't expected to be as afraid as he was excited. Nodding mutely and his face no showing any of the emotion he was showing he headed for the door before pausing."Send for her brother, but do not tell him why he is coming."He said before walking to ophelia's rooms frowning at the sight.

"what's wrong?Ophelia?"He said walking into the room, his emotionless mask shattering in the face of her crying. The man had grown to care for her, no matter how much he'd deny it, and he didn't want her to be upset. Not realizing that it was his own reaction that she was fearing.

~

"You're welcome."phedre said smiling a little, for Alec was the only person she said more then a few words to. Even Ophelia didn't get her to talk as much. But she missed him, no matter what happened, it seemed she was all alone again. And remembering his promise to not leave her alone, it saddened her. No matter that he was physically there with her, and even the few times they'd had sex, there was something missing, and the girl felt so alone in this roman run world.

Wining at his words, her shoulders hunched a little."You needed sleep.I didn't let you sleep that much longer."She said before frowning at the sound of someone knocking, leaving for a few minutes before returning."The emperor has asked you to come to the palace for the day."

Ophelia looked up at him sadly. "You're going to send me away, aren't you?" she sniffed, reaching up to wipe her eyes, "Valerian, I promise, I didn't do this on purpose. I'd never do that to you. I wouldn't even think of it." She swallowed hard, afraid he thought she had gotten pregnant just to force him to support her. It wasn't uncommon that women tried to claim to have the emperor's bastard child in order to get money or power... Reaching up, she continued to wipe her eyes, looking so sad and so guilty, because she was sure he was going to be furious. It had not dawned on her over the past few months that this was something he wanted - that this was the reason she was brought her.

~*~

Alec shook his head. "Phedre, it's not your fault. I should have been clear about how important today was," he murmured, then raised his eyebrows at the message. After finishing his breakfast in a hurry, he threw on a set of clothes and sandals. He didn't have enough time to shave, but luckily, he had bathed the day before. "Did he say why?" he asked, looking nervous, "Fuck, I hope he's not angry about something... I don't have time to fix any fuck-ups today."

Reaching up, he rubbed his temples and looked over at Phedre who was in her slave uniform. He had to start forcing her to wear it at all times, for he feared she would be punished again for his kindness. "Go tell the guards to get a chariot ready," he said, nodding to the door. Over the past few months, Alec had been given a larger staff of his own. He had Phedre, of course, but also a few maids for cooking and cleaning, a messenger, and two guards. He had to admit, it was nice.

Valerian laughed openly at her words, not in a cruel way, but in pure delight. No matter how many times he'd almost been a father, or was worried about her and the child, he was absolutely in love with the idea of being a father. And well, he had taken such care to plan things for this end, it was good to see his planning to come out well. Smiling as he crossed the room he picked her up, spinning her in a circle."I know. But I did.Do you think I'm careless enough to have sex without precautions if I hadn't planned this?Silly girl."he teased kissing her before leaning back, looking pleased as he sat her down again.

~~

Phedre nodded a little at his words, looking less nevous at his reasurane before shaking her head."No, he just said that you were to report to the palace,though he said the emperor was not screaming when he left.I assume that is good, yes?"she said trying to tease him a little so he'd relax before nodding. "I will."She said walking out.

By the time he came downstairs the chariot and slave her ready to go, looking nervous herself but she wouldn't let him go alone, knowing Valerian would be disappointed to not see her. Valerian delighted in watching her fear him, so forcing her to be near him entertained the cruel emperor."I am sure he just has more news from greece my lord."She said trying to make him not so nervous as he got into the chariot.

Ophelia looked genuinely confused, even as he spun her around and kissed her. When he put her back down, she looked up at him with wide eyes. "Wait... What?" she asked, rubbing a hand over her damp face. "You... want this baby? You planned this?" She swallowed hard and put a hand over her stomach. Not quite sure what to think, she shook her head. "My lord, I just came here as a mistress. That's what I was told... That's I'd be here until you were finished with me," she said, "But this... All of this doesn't make since."

Standing up, she leaned in to him with a sudden rush of relief. She may be confused, but damn, she was so happy he wasn't angry with her. Like him, she had developed feelings over the past few months. It would have broken her heart to be sent away... Now that she was in a sheer night gown, the small baby bump was more noticeable. She had thought she was just gaining weight from all the delicious food at the palace, but apparently, that was her growing child. And with Valerian being so busy (Busy enough to not see her naked nearly as often), it made sense that he had not noticed.

~*~

Alec nodded at her reassurance, but stayed quiet the entire ride. When he arrived, he sent a maid upstairs to tell him of their arrival.

His hands were clasped in front of him as he stood in the entrance of the palace, waiting for permission to be led up stairs.

Valerian laughed at her reaction looking down at her with amusement."My wife can't have children. I wont let my generals tear my empire apart because I didn't have a heir of my own."He smiled slightly, though his eyes were sad."I love rome, more then I love anything else in the world.I wont let it be destroyed."He muttered pressing a kiss to her head before smiling."Well, I wasn't about to tell you what I wanted was I?I saw what the expectation of a child did to Astrid, I wasn't going to upset you."He said sighing softly before looking up at the maid as she walked in. Nodding at her message he looked down at Ophelia."Get dressed, and we'll go down."He said smiling as he waited for her.

When she was ready he slipped a arm around her heading downstairs. Smirking slightly at the sight of the trembling slave next to Alec, his smile widened."Come. We're going to have drinks in the parlor."he said waving them towards the sitting room.

"Y-you want our baby as your heir?" Ophelia asked, looking as if she was about to faint. She, of all people, was supposed to be the mother of an heir? She had never expected this, but if it made him happy, then she had no choice but the accept it. It was just such a... huge surprise.

Ophelia nodded and followed him in to his parlor, smiling at her brother. As they sat down, she sat close to Valerian, leaning in to him as if she still needed lots of reassurance... Alec looked a bit confused, not prepared to have the man look this... happy? Valerian had been full of frustration and irritation over the past couple of months, and Alec had no been expecting a simple drink in the parlor.

"My lord, you look excited about something. Good news about Greece?" he asked, sitting across from the man. He glanced at Ophelia, looking at her suspiciously, then back up to Valerian. He eagerly accepted his drink and awaited the news.

"I do."Valerian said looking way to please with himself. Laughing at Alec's loo of confusion, for once to pleased with himself to be mean to phedre. Really, the man was like a overgrown puppy sometimes,pouring them all drinks he bolted his down before pouring himself another glass before handing alec his. "Oh well not greece.Greece is a pernuptial pain in my ass."he said looking amused.

Phedre smiled slightly resting her cheek on alec's thigh as she sat at his feet, looking vaguely amused to see valerian so obviously excited about something. And given who the man was, there were few things that could get him this excited, and since it wasn't good news from greece, it had to do something with a child.

"Your sister's pregnant. Months along now."Valerian said as he sat down next to ophelia wrapping a arm around her shoulders, pressing a kiss to her hair. Though there was a uneasiness that he felt, because he knew he was going to have to make the trip out to the summer house to tell astrid personally, he was overjoyed. He just wasn't looking forward to talking to his wife, but he also couldn't let her just find out by the rumor mill.

Ophelia looked up at Valerian, grinning at the sight of him looking so happy. She had seen him happy, for she had managed to make him smile several times over the past couple of months, but she had never seen him absolutely thrilled. It was truly amazing to see him this way, and it made her feel a little better about the whole pregnancy thing. Maybe this would be better than she thought... Leaning in to him, she closed her eyes as he kissed her head. Gently, she reached up to brush some of his hair away from his face. "A little over three months," she said, then looked over at her brother. The time was significant, for most of Astrid's miscarriages had happened before three and a half months, so Ophelia was already on the right track. Now all they had to worry about was a losing the child late in the pregnancy like Astrid's last pregnancy.

Alec's eyes went wide. He grinned and looked excited, downing his drink with a celebratory gulp. "That's fantastic!" he said, leaning over to kiss his sister on the cheek. "The best news I've heard in months, my lord." He smiled and settled back in his seat. He was not a dumb man. Alec knew that if Ophelia gave birth to the heir of Rome, they would be set for life. Eventually, Queen Astrid's health would decline enough to where Valerian could force her to step down and allow him to marry Ophelia, making the child the official heir...

"We should celebrate, my lord," Alec said, "After all, it is something to be excited about and we have had very few reasons to relax and be merry during the past few months."

Valerian smiled turning his head a little as she brushed his hair out of his face, looking amused."I need a haircut."he muttered relaxing at her words about how far along she was. Maybe he could get them through this. They' be able to have a child, and he'd have what he'd need. Of course he had every intention of being alive for a long time, but just in case. "It is good news."He agreed before glancing out towards the windows,"We'll let Ophelia plan the party. I would like you to accompany me out to the summer residence today."He said knowing they'd get there by evening, and probably could pass the night. Surely his wife wouldn't make him spend the night on the road. But he didn't want to have a party before Astrid knew, because he knew someone would go racing for the sumerhouse to tell her. It would go badly if she didn't already know.

Phedre smiled watching them all, though her eyes were sad. She missed home, she should be celebrating her own children's birth by now, having a family of her own.But all she was here was a pretty slave, something entertaining without being important. Faced with their happiness about the child, she felt all the more alone.

Ophelia giggled a bit. "I think the longer hair is charming," she murmured, grinning. "Especially the grey streak." She nuzzled him gently, looking pleased at the idea of planning a party and letting all of the aristocrats know that she was pregnant. Now they had no choice to be nice to her and treat her kindly, for she was carrying their future in her womb... The thought comforted her, for their nasty looks and quiet murmurs of disapproval effected Ophelia more than she was willing to admit. At least now they would be forced to bite their tongues.

"You're leaving tonight?" she asked, looking up at him. However, she understood. The Queen needed to know before the kingdom. Sighing, leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "Just be careful. Both of you. I'll start calling our guests and tell them to be at the palace tomorrow evening. I won't tell them the reason, just that it is a celebration."

All of the sudden, Ophelia started to realize how much of a couple they had become. With time, she felt less and less like a mistress and more like a lover that he was courting. Now with a baby on the way, she knew things would change even more. She was sure that he'd have doctors and nurses watching her like a hawk, making sure that her and the baby made it to full term. After all, he could not afford another lost child.

Alec nodded. "Of course, my lord, I'd be honored," he said, knowing exactly what it was about. It made him feel uneasy, but it didn't drown out his excitement. Looking down at Phedre, he refrained form stroking her hair. "Stay here with my sister, will you? She will need you help with things, and I'm sure the emperor does not want her to strain herself."

"yes, I'll go tonight.I can't really not tell her."He said his eyes sad as he looked down at her. No matter how much he'd come to care for her, and knew he'd fallen out of love with astrid, he could still mourn that he hadn't been able to stay with his wife. That love for his country had always ome first. "I'm always careful."He muttered as he stood,"Come.You should lay down."he said fussing over her a little.

Phedre smiled nodding as she looked up at alec,looking anxious about being alone without him, but not about to voice her concern."Yes, my lord."She said softly, slipping back into her quiet, submissiveness when around valerian standing as she looked at ophelia, bowing her head a little as she held out a hand to help the pregnant woman.

Valerian smiled,"Go ophelia. Me and alec should be going before it gets to late."he said waving both women towards the door.

Ophelia frowned at him. "But I'm not tired," she murmured, pouting a little. She just knew that this was the beginning of a long five and a half months... Sighing, she moved back up to her bedroom along with Phedre and laid back down, knowing that he probably had maids making sure she did as she told. "Get me a messenger," she told the maid, then looked over at Phedre, "He's going to be extremely obsessive, isn't he?" Swallowing hard, she laid down and put her hands on her stomach. It was so odd to think that she would be having a baby with the emperor of Rome... "How upset would Valerian be if the baby was a girl?" she asked, looking at Phedre, "I want to know. I want to be able to expect it."

Alec moved toward the chariot and climbed in beside Valerian. As the rode, he looked over at the emperor with a smile. "How are you feeling? Good?" he said, raising his eyebrows. "My father would be thrilled, you know. He always wanted grandchildren... Loved kids." He sat back in his seat and watched the scenery pass by. It was nearly sunset when they arrived at the summer house, and all of the servants and guards looked surprised at their arrival. It was clear that no one had leaked the news of the pregnancy.

Phedre smiled a little as she settled on the bed next to the other woman, leaning back against the headboard as she looked around her. Willing to keep the other company while she was being bed bound. "Yes, I think he will be. He's a obsessive ruler, planning every moment of every day. He will be just as obsessive about this."She said tilting her head a little at the other's next question, a small frown on her face. "I...I do not know. Valerian is roman by blood, but he was raised in greece with his mother for half the year for the first 12 years of his life. Did you know that?That's where he met Astrid. And greeks allow their women to rule."She said looking thoughtful."but romans are more...male dominated. It matters. I do not know how he will be about it."She said sounding unsure.

Valerian nodded slowly watching his country as they passed through the city."I am glad. But not pleased yet. I will not be pleased until the child is born, and she is safe still."He said frowning the worry obvious. Because everyone knew that astrid had lost the last child late, so he had every right to worry. "Where is my lady?"He asked one of the guards as they got out of the chariot, handing the reins over to one of the servants as he headed inside the house.

Ophelia frowned a bit and sighed. "This is all a bit overwhelming," she admitted, looking nervous, "But... With him being so happy, how could I not be? I've never seen him so excited about something..." She smiled a bit. "After all, I just thought I was a mistress. Now he seems to be getting really serious about our relationship..." Leaning back, she asked for a servant to get her a piece of cake. All she had been craving for the past week was sweets. "He's going to tell Astrid tonight," she said, looking over at Phedre, "And I don't know why, but it makes me nervous... I don't want her to take him away from me - to convince him to push me to the side."

~*~

Alec frowned a bit at the worry in Valerian's voice. "Don't worry yourself too much, my lord," he said, "My sister has always been in good health, and easy child births run in our family." He smiled at him and followed him in to the house. Servants scrambled around to get him food and drinks while the Queen made her way across the house. When she walked into the room, they all bowed, then returned to getting Valerian and Alec comfortable in the parlor.

"Husband," Astrid said coldly, sitting in an arm chair across from him. A servant brought her tea and a blanket, for it seemed that she was not feeling well. The Queen, sadly, looked as if her healthy had declined since being sent away. Her skin looked pale, and her eyes even looked dim. "Whom do I owe the pleasure of having you in my presence tonight? No message was sent, so I assume this is about a recent matter."

"he's excited because he doesn't want his empire destroyed when he dies. He's intelligent enough to know if he doesn't have a heir, they'll destroy it. His greatest love is rome, no matter what he says."she snickered a little, not cruelly but amused. "He's...different around you. More then anyone else, he seems to like you."She said looking thoughtful before sighing softly, taking the other woman's hand in hers."e wont set you aside. You are having his child, there is nothing Astrid can do about that."

~

"I'm trying not to."he said sighing softly as he walked through the house before sitting down in the sitting room. Paling slightly at the sight of his wife, pain flickering through his eyes."Lady Astrid,there is some news from the captial that required...a personal delivery, because I knew you would be angry if I didn't."He shifted to get up, kneeling at er side, slipping a hand into hers, Astrid was the only woman he'd ever knelt before, and even now, when he'd set her aside and didn't feel the same passion for her he once had, he was still kind to her, didn't want to hurt her with this news, "Lady Ophelia is pregnant."He said slowly staring down at the hand in his, pain twisting his heart.

Ophelia looked at their hands and nodded, trying to not get emotional. "I want to make him happy to be with me in general, not just because I'm giving him a baby," she said sadly, "I want him to love me, Phedre..." She glanced up at the slave and wiped her eyes. "Who am I kidding? He's always going to love Astrid. I am just his ticket to a blood born heir, but his heart will always be with her, and I am just going to have to always deal with that." She leaned back and put her hand on her stomach, feeling the slight bump. It was crazy to think there was a baby in there.

Astrid looked down at him, her face emotionless for a moment... All of the sudden, she jerked her hand away from him. Tears filled her eyes and she stood up. "That is what you are here to tell me? That you got your little whore pregnant?!" She clenched her jaw and shook her head. "That you are going to set me a side for her and that baby?! Rome will never accept the little bastard. Never."

Alec kept his seat, his eyes on his hands. He did his best to bite his tongue and pretend to be a fly on the wall. Defending his sister to the queen would help no one, and Ophelia would be angry at him for putting himself in harm's way just for a few ugly names.

Astrid laughed a bit. "I never took you for a fool, Valerian, but that's what you are proving to be. Have you not even heard what the aristocrats say about her when you are not around?" She shook her head with amusement.

"He is happy. At least happier then I've seen him with someone else."She said studying the other woman, biting her lip. Looking at a loss on how to make the other feel better. "You should rest. He would not want you to upset yourself because he is a ass who has the emotional range of a spoon."She said teasing the other woman a little, trying to get her to smile.

Valerian turned his head a little to watch her as she stood, staying kneeling even though she was gone. "I have already set you aside, astrid.You know as well as I do, that our marriage is over."He said simple as he stood, speaking the heartbreaking truth before his eyes grew dark."Rome has accepted bastards before. They will accept this one."He said shrugging a little as he collapsed into her vacated chair with a easy elegance.

"I am no fool my wife. Do you know what happened last time there was no heir?Rome nearly had a egyptian queen. There was civil war for 12 years. They will accept this child because they know what would come after. I wont leave my empire to just the strongest. I will see it given to my son. And it will be this child."He said looking annoyed, more annoyed because while rome had never been happy with their emperors putting bastards on the throne, nearly every roman emperor from the time of julius caesar to now, had claimed a bastard child as a true heir.

Ophelia nodded laid back against the pillows. "Just stay with me tonight, will you? I don't want to be alone right now," she said, "Not until he comes back and I know that everything is okay..." With that, she closed her eyes and forced herself to get some rest. Phedre was right - Valerian would not be happy if he knew she was upsetting herself and risking her health

Astrid reached up to wipe her eyes, obvious heartbreak in her eyes. She stared at her husband, a man she had once been so in love with... She remembered their first few years of wedded bliss before his father had died and he had to take the throne. They had been happy then, and she blamed their failed marriage on the day he became emperor. "Well," she said, swallowing hard, "I hope the girl does not have the heartbreak I've had with our pregnancies," she said, narrowing her glassy eyes, "It would be a shame if you presented her as the mother of your heir, and something were to happen. Wouldn't it?"

Alec looked up at the Queen, his eyes narrowed. Her statement sounded more like a threat than anything else...

Astrid waved to the maids. "See that His Majesty and the captain have rooms set up for them for the night... And make sure they have their chariot waiting for them at sunrise. I don't believe they will stay very long." She took one last look at her husband, then turned for the stairs and disappeared for the night.

Phedre sighed softly as she watched the woman. Looking vaguely uncomfortable because she just knew valerian would freak out if she slept in his bed,but she wasn't about to leave ophelia by herself. Smiling slightly she stretched out next to the other woman and went to sleep. In the morning phedre carried a large tray of food into the room,a small curious smile on her face."I wasn't sure what you'd want,so I brouht a little bit of everything."

Valerian frowned as he watched astrid leave the room,trying to sort out the feelings and thoughts his wife had left him with. Sighing tiredly as they were taken to their room he paused before entering to look at alec."do you think my wife is a danger?"he asked needing someone elses opinion. He didn't think she was,but that might be his hope talking, his need for it to be true. He coulsnt _afford to be blindsided by whatever astrid would do,if she indeed had something planned

Ophelia sat up in the bed and ran a hand through her messy hair. "Thank you," she said, looking amused. She glanced down at the variety of food and began to nibble on it. It was not that she wasn't hungry, she just didn't know if she'd suffer from morning sickness that day. Taking a sip of her orange juice, she sighed. "No word from the emperor or my brother yet?" she asked, looking a bit concerned. She glanced out the window. "I suppose they left at sunrise. That would leave them a little more to travel, I assume..." There was obvious uneasiness in her eyes, as if she was afraid the emperor might choose to stay with his wife or bring her back with him.

Alec looked over at him, hesitating before replying, "I do not know." He frowned. "She seems angry, but I think she will be on her best behavior. There is nothing she can do, and her brother wouldn't risk the war right now just to see that his sister is satisfied with her marriage... The best thing you can do is keep her and her staff here and away from the palace until the baby is born. Once the child is here, Rome will start to forget about her. Like you, they are concerned about the future, whether it involves her or not."

He gave the emperor a pat on the back and smiled. "I'll have the chariot ready at dawn, my lord," he assured, then bowed and stepped into his room to get some sleep.

"No,no word yet lady ophelia. But if he was returning at dawn, he wouldn't have sent word head,and as I understand, the summer palace is a fair distance out of town. He might be taking his time,so he can see if the country folk are having any problems that need addressed."phedre proposed hoping to cheer the younger girl up.

In the morning valerian was quiet and thoughtful as he walked out into the courtyard,iving alec a amused grin."when you said dawn, I didn't really think you meant day break."he teased as they started to head back to the city,having exchanged a brief goodbye with astrid he was in a better mood,but still wary she might be a problem."eager to get home to lady isis?"he teased more

Ophelia nodded at the girl's words, feeling a little better at the idea. "That's true," she said, smiling. She took another bite of a pastry on her plate, then moved to take a bath. As she soaked, she propped her feet up and looked over at Phedre. "So how's my brother been? I rarely get to see him now, with him working all of the time. The man is going to make himself age if he doesn't rest more." She frowned a bit and shook her head.

Alec smirked a bit. "I do have a dinner scheduled with her tonight," he admitted, "But I also had a sneaking suspicion that you didn't want to stay any longer than you had to." As they got back to the palace, he tried to not look to concerned about Phedre's whereabouts, even if he was worried. He didn't like the idea of her sleeping with the other slaves or being locked away and beaten with them. It was one reason that he tried to avoid bringing her to the palace at all... However, with him courting Lady Iris, Valerian seemed to have taken his focus off Alec's feelings for Phedre. As long as he made it appear that Iris was his "lover" and Phedre was only a slave, then he could avoid another "lesson"... Hopefully.

He glanced over at the emperor as they entered the front doors. "I've been meaning to ask you," he said, looking a bit nervous, "Mainly because, you know, I don't have a father to ask these things... I figured it would be best if I asked for Iris' hand in marriage before her father became impatient. Do you think she is a wise choice?" He raised his eyebrows a bit. "I'm not getting any younger... She's a virgin and well-ranked. Her dowry will be plentiful." He shrugged. "She's a bit spoiled, but I'm sure that can be managed."

Phedre smiled nibbling on a bite of food herself, looking amused."Your brother is fine. Though overworked and tired.Very much like I assume the emperor has been.This war has started dragging them both down."She said smiling a little, looking worried about alec. Though she tried to not worry to much, she cared for him. A lot, and the more she tried not to, the more she found herself wanting to take care of him."Maybe you should talk to him. He might listen to you."

"I dislike disappointing Astrid, I always have. It's...uncomfortable to be around her for a long period of time now."He said frowning a little as he watched the scenry, s if making sure there wasn't anything that needed his attention before pausing to look at the other man as they walked into the palace. Looking thoughtful before nodding. "I don't think I like being cast as a father for you, I'm not nearly old enough."he said teasing the other before growing serious.

"I do. If you wait to long, her father might grow so impatient that he will be foolish and refuse because of it."He said thoughfully."And you will speak to him before you propose to her. And you may tell him I approve of the marriage. If he seems to be upset that you have waited this long, make it clear that I have kept you so busy that you hadn't had time to think of marriage. Men can be tempermental when it concerns their daughters,even more so when it involves a good match."

Ophelia continued to soak in the tub, not about to get out quite yet. It felt so good on her body, wrapping around her like a blanket. "I'll talk to him tomorrow if he comes around," she said, smiling. She could see the worry in Phedre's eyes but didn't comment on it. There would be no good that would come out of Phedre having feelings for her brother. Eventually, he'd probably be married and she'd still be a slave. As sweet of a girl as Phedre was, nothing was going to change that.

Alec smiled and nodded, "I'll go talk to him after I have some breakfast," he said, "And I will make sure to tell him that." He grinned and shook his head. "I could only imagine what you would be like with a daughter, my lord." He laughed a little at the thought the headed up the stairs and toward his room, in need of a shower and a bite to eat.

"I am sure he'd listen to you."She sighed staring down at her hands. Sad because like Ophelia, she knew that her caring for Alec would do neither of them any good, but she did. And that pained her, to know what that he was going to have everything while she would only be a slave for the rest of her life. Looking up she stood, bowing as the emperor entered the room. Valerian tilted her head, barely sparing her a glance."Go see to your master,girl."He said ordering her out of the room before moving to the edge of the tub smiling down at his mistress."How do you feel?"He ased bending to kiss her forehead.

phedre hurried from the room, not about to stick around Valerian longer then she had to. Figuring that Alec had gone to his rooms, she paused long enough to get him a plate of food, figuring since they were home so early they hadn't eaten, before going to the bedroom."Master Alec?"She asked as she nudged the door open and stepped inside.

Back
Top Bottom