Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to say goodbye BMR

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
It has been a great run on this site but sadly it is time for me to move on. With recent changes in my life it has made me open my eye to the bigger picture here and it is time for me to do something with my life. Come this next week I will be leaving for Korea and I will not be returning to the states. I will be staying in Korea with my aunt and uncle for three months while I work for them and get the proper education I need. I will then be moving to Japan to live with some family as they help me get a place of my own.

I have meet some amazing people here on this site and some not so amazing people. But I have also met people who have lied to me and were two faced the entire time. I do not want to deal with the bullshit anymore and rping for me just hasn't been there. I cannot rp when I'm under a lot of stress and dealing with the bullshit that I have been dealing with. I will keep my account and whatnot for if and whenever I do feel like coming back, and also for random pms from people I'd like to stay in contact with. But other than that... I won't be rping anymore from this point on. Maybe in the future, but who knows. All I know is that right now I cannot bring myself to rp with anyone and I've met some damn good rpers on this site and they deserve better than what I could possibly bring them at this time.

I would like to thank a few people who I have enjoyed rping with over the past few years and I would like to keep in contact with them if at all possible: ForeverMischievous, Jugger82, and Furry_DiEnd. You guys made rping on this site a lot of fun for me and I hope in the future when I do return to rp we can come up with something simply amazing like before. But this is where I now say goodbye to everyone here. I've had some amazing times here and made some awesome good memories, but due to recent events I have some pretty bad ones now that has made the site a little bitter for me. But alas, only time will tell when I return. But I need to get my life in order if I ever wish to make my dreams become a reality and whatnot. So I wish you all the best of luck and I encourage you all to stay creative with your rps! ^^

~Susumi Tachibana

Back
Top Bottom