Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Maid is Fun [Xenosage x Swirl]

XenoSage

Star
Ken sighed, unlocking the front door of his apartment, his body exhausted from all of the work he had accomplished during class. He staggered tiredly through the doorway before closing the door behind him, making his way to collapse on the couch. The eighteen year old had only started college a few weeks before, but his classes were already turning out to be more than he expected.

He picked up the remote and turned on the television as he tried to relax, running his hand through his short, dirty blond hair. Soon, his mind went to the assignment he had decided to put off, due tomorrow. "Crap!" He said, opening his backpack and pulling out his notebook. Tonight was going to be another dinner-less night. He turned off the television and went into his bedroom, sitting down as his desk and beginning to work.

He finally finished the work around 11 pm, dropping his pencil on to the desk as he stretched. It wasn't as late as he usually went to bed, so he decided to fire up his computer. His stomach growled, causing him to go grab a bowl of cereal from the kitchen before returning. He opened Firefox and began to look at his favorite gaming news sites, reading about the latest gaming convention when an add appeared on the side bar: "No time for food? Need help around the house? Click here to order your own cute maid!" His eyebrows perked up at the ad, thinking of how much that would help him.

It wasn't much longer until his computer was shutdown, his cereal bowl was in the sink, his body lying still in bed... And his new maid paid for. He shut his deep blue eyes, drifting off to sleep as he thought about what she would look like. Hopefully it wasn't just a scam.

((sorry about delay :p ))

Morning came bright and early, probably more bright and early then some were used too. It did however come with birds chirping and rain from the previous night, dripping from the leaves and bushes outside.

It wasn't the only thing awake though, something with a bit of weight to it was crawling up his body. Limbs on either side of his frame as the figure moved up until, it stopped over it's chest. Something warm and very soft was swaying back and forth over the blankets, and the soft sound of something sniffing. It sounded as if a dog was sniffing him, but that couldn't be right could it?

"Waaake upp." A voice called to him, a soft feminine voice in his ear. "wake up!" This one was more of a demand, but a wet soft tongue dragged itself up his cheek "It's morning, you can't sleep all day" The voice was definitely one of a woman, and she was most definitely now sitting on his waist, her legs on either side of his hips, with her feet against the sides of his thighs.

Long fluffy brown ears protruded from the top of her head, twitching and listening while her darker hazelnut color hair was draped over either one of her shoulders and tied into pig tails. The soft thing brushing against the blanket was the same color as her ears, but was a long sleek looking tail that she was wagging back and forth.

Ken had fallen asleep quickly, his body gently rising and falling as he slept. The rain over night seemed to have just deepened his sleep, making him almost impossible to wake. He normally woke up to an alarm he set, but today was different. He didn't budge as she crawled up his body, but her speaking caused him to shift. "Hnn..?" He mumbled, turning his head. It took her tongue slithering across his cheek to open his eyes. "Nn-wha?!" He exclaimed, his eyes shooting open. "Who are you?!" He asked, not quite remembering he had ordered a maid the night before.

He would have sat up, but it would have caused her to fall, and he didn't quite want her to feel his morning erection. His eyes widened. "Wait... are you the maid I ordered?" He had remembered. Her outfit gave it away, but the ears and... And tail? She was a doggirl? This was so strange, but also strangely interesting. "What's your name?" He asked, less frightened than earlier.

She looked down at him as her new owner finally opened his lazy eyes. "Come on." She gave a whine, pushing on her chest. Upon further inspection there didn't seem to be a drop of cat in her. With large fluffy pointed ears and an even fluffier tail that was wagging she was clearly a dog.

"I don't have a name!" She responded to him cheerfully "That's for my master to decide, although I do have a serial number but I don't think you want to call me that!" She sure was cheerfully and happy. Her clothing was simple, a tank top and shorts for the warm weather that they would soon be having. "Come on and get up!" Jumping off him with endless amounts of energy she easily landed on the floor beside him.

Ken's eyes gave her a once over, making sure what he was seeing was real. Wow, actual ears and a tail... When she finally explained her lack of a name, his eye brows perked up. What sort of maid service was this? "I have to come up with a name? And, you're calling me master?" He said, sitting up when she finally hopped off of him. "This is definitely not what I expected last night." He said, looking over at her. She seemed so submissive, which he liked.

"All of that aside, how did you even get in here? I locked the front door last night!" He questioned as he moved to the side of the bed, standing and moving over to his dresser. He pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, along with some fresh underwear. He needed to shower. "Listen... Aeri. That's your new name, Aeri. I would like for you to cook some breakfast while I shower." He said, walking over to the entrance to his bathroom.

"Well I don't have to call you Master." She replied tilting her head to the side. "I could call you something else if you wish!" She had to look up at him as he got up to get dressed. "Ah, I came in through the window." She gave him a little sheepish grin, "Climbing is easy for me." Standing by the door, her ears were tipped forward and she stared down at his feet as he pulled on his shorts and then his pants. When he spoke again her head snapped back to look up at him, her tail wagging gently as she was given her name.

"Okay!" She chirped, endless amounts of energy came from her and she bounded from the bedroom to go to the kitchen that she had explored yesterday or last night when she got there. Once there she started pulling an assortment of things from the fridge so she could make breakfast.

"Uh oh." She said to herself in the kitchen, twenty minutes later as she stared at the burnt eggs and bacon. Well nobody said she was a good cook.

The fact that the maid he had bought had gotten in through a window bothered him. It was true that he had left his windows unlocked, but the fact she got in so easily was worrisome. He closed the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower, deciding to take things as they came with this new maid. He stripped himself of his clothes and stepped into the shower. He began to wash and soap up his body and hair, before he finally rinsed himself off. He took his time drying off and getting dressed, heading downstairs while sniffing the burnt scent.

"Aeri?" He called, stepping into the kitchen. He immediately saw the burned food and sighed. "Man, I was hoping for some not burnt bacon." He lifted a blackened piece and looked at it. Maybe it was edible. "Do I need to teach you to cook? You are young, but I had expected... Whoever I paid to have taught you." He sat down at the table and looked at her. "What did they teach you?"

Staring at the burnt food, her large fluffy ears perked up as she heard her Master call her name. Looking up at him as if a child had done something wrong, she gave a soft whimper.

"I'm sorry." She replied, her ears falling back to indicate her sad look. "I can try again, I won't burn it this time." She promised, but looked up when he asked her a question. "Manners." She replied tapping her chin with her left hand. "Manners and um..using the washroom. They also taught me to make sandwiches." She replied looking proud of herself as she wagged her tail.

Back
Top Bottom