Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
I can't say for sure how long, but I will be away for an extended period due to rl issues. These happen more times than I care to admit, and I just got blindsided by a big problem.

Wow. Got knocked off of here at 4 pm, roughly, yeserday. I just now got back after a 7 hour "no response from web server HTTP 408 Request Timeout". I apologize to those I role play with that waited all afternoon.

Those I roleplay with, and all prospectives, please note that my hours have changed substantially. I have noticed that once it gets to 11 or 12, I wasn't getting answers, and something has come up that will prevent me from being on late Thursdays after dinner. A family member calls from long distance, usually about the time I would be back on at 7p. I may change get on times in the mornings I am off to make compensation. I haven't decided yet.

I thought those "timeout"s were over. I was "timeout"ed again yesterday starting at 4pm. I was not going to try after 10. But at 930, 5.5 hours later, I was still under the timeout.

This week will be a RL weird-out. I'm on now, because after 3 I may not get back on. Or until 7 or 8. Thursday the 1st will have todays normal hours. (3-10) and F, it may even be later than 3 before I get on. Sorry for all the inconvienence, blame real life. :D

Ok. Noticing as of late, there's hardly any business on Saturdays. I have changed my Saturday times as a result. Pretty much, due to slack here on that day more than any other, my coming on will be sporadic at best. I'll definately still pop on first thing, but I may be off-line far more than on. In fact, by the time 8p ET comes around, it might be done for the night. I'd much rather play, but I need interest. By the way, I cannot see how anyone, especialy guys, can think anal is erotic, when LIFE shafts you there figuritive, and if you ever had it that way LITERALLY... You wouldn't think it so cool. It actually hurts. Just saying.

Hey all. I really got it this time. The housing people who are to be helping with my rent, have for the third straight month, fucked up by not paying by the 9th. Instead of going after the housing, the manager goes after me. Money is ALL they care about. I now have to find more things to cut from my budget, and the net on the phone is something I'm seriously considering. I see no choice. This is a major ass-fuck. Still think anal's cool? If you don't see me back on after today; you know why. This time.... It may be a while before I'm back. Ciao.

I'm adding this here for the benefit of those I roleplay with. I have a reprieve until the 5th. If I have to drop net connections, it'll be efffective on the beginning of my bill cycle. The 6th-the 5th. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but right now it does NOT look good.

I just received the WORSE figurative ass-fucking, as three times, THREE, while writing a long post for "A Good. Teacher", I was kicked off the net, by the. phone, causing me to lose EVERYTHING I had written. Drafting, as I've been told to try doing, did NOT work . I was apparently past 'the point of no return' to protect my post.
And you men want to know why I'm against anal, or even have the gall to say that I'm asking too much to keep it out of roleplays with me? Here's proof of why anal is very much a turn-OFF for me.

Just. a quicky. I have been getting kicked every fucking hour from 446-1046 today . I JUST fucking got booted 30 minutes in while opening a thread. I AM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING?!!! Simple is out. Peace.

Being on a fixed income due to a serious knee injury, means once a month I'm out paying bills from 9am until sometimes as late as 4. Normally, that's the third. Since that's a Saturday, I get direct deposit today. I'll be glad when I can stand_being on my feet STANDING, so I can find a part-time job. Hang in there, partners, I'll try to be on by 4pm today, if not before. :heart:

Okay, enough is enough. This is an apology to all my partners I currently have and those who think about asking me. Due to several issues with preview buttons here and on LR; I will NO LONGER preview for mistakes before posting. I will edit after it posts on a thread. (Main reason I want threads) If you have a PM roleplay? I'm sorry ahead of time for mistakes. I do not have the patience to retype something, and have a serious problem with what amounts to wasting time, which I just did on trying to post on my new thread with Mellow Yellow.

I still am having serious technical issues, not ALLOWING me to stay on long. I'm not taking any more rps right now, and will post as my connection ALLOWS me to. Thanks for your understanding. Sorry for inconveniences.

Due to the fact my area, and city is under a torcon index of 5, I may not be getting on during today, especially afternoon, I won't be on in order to save my battery, need to keep my battery charged; just in case... Hope to see ya'll Thursday!

Having network connection issues. (Especially Data Connectivity Problem) I'll be on as I can... Sorry for the inconvenience. Ironically, I'm sitting in the same place in my apartment I've always been when I wasn't having these issues. Very aggravating for me... Not cool, tech! :mad:

I know why I'm having these issues now. A faulty software chip. I cannot afford to be without the phone, and I've had it only since March. This is a royal ass-rape...by my circumstances. I'm a poor person who can't afford another phone. I'm also seriously pissed. No matter what I do, good or bad, I get it in the ass. By circumstances. Even figurative anal hurts...just saying. Five minutes for pages to load, kicked off by the phone, I will PM those I wish to continue with...via email. Have a growly day...I've had them for several years now...including a car hitting me in the crosswalk. Real Life fucks and now I cannot unwind on the net.

This sucks. If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any. Once again, because of someTHING else, (this time faulty software chip in phone. :mad:) I'm forced to leave the site I call home. I will be back, when I can, but everything is forced to be on hold. I hope I talked to all my current role-playing partners, and. if ANY of you wish to chat or stay in touch, email me! In case the email icon doesn't work... Kittycat.ohio@yahoo.com
Please indicate in subject who I know you as here. :3
Ex: simpleroleplayer (BMR)
Thanks ! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom