Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Physical Training - (SlutAmazonRP + yermie)

yermie

Moon
"I have _got_ to start hitting a gym," mused Lee as he gazed into the mirror after his morning shower. Spending the majority of the decade since college in front of a PC may have gotten him a nice job, but it wasn't helping his already poor physique. While he hadn't gained near the weight of some of his coworkers, adding 15 lbs to his thin frame was significantly noticeable. Particularly when it was all distributed around his middle.

"Ok. After work, I'm going to see what's available. I've seen signs for that new 'Fitness Dome' place. Maybe they've got a special going or something."
bijdrage_fitness_dome.png

After an uneventful day at the office, helping insurance agents figure out the difference between a "print" button and a "save" button, he pulls into the mostly empty parking lot of the new fitness center. Contrary to what the name would have you believe, it there didn't seem to be a dome anywhere around it. If anything, it looked rather bland and unassuming, like the other shops around it.
LA-Fitness-Southport-540.jpg

(Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Besides, I've got nothing to lose but my gut.)

Walking inside, he sees a receptionist who takes his name, and tells him to have a seat in the waiting area, that someone will be with him in a moment. Thanking her, he goes to sit down and wait.

After about 10 minutes in the waiting area, I'm feeling a bit antsy, and second guessing if I should be here. The music is nice, but there aren't many people around. While that does make it feel a bit more private (as there'd be less people to gawk at my efforts), it does mean that there's a definite lack of "eye candy" around. That's probably for the best though. Having not been on a date in the months since Jenn (8 months, 12 days but who's counting?), I'd probably just come off as a creepy guy staring.

I guess I could go talk to Ann in Accounting. She said she knew someone she could set me up with. But am I really that desperate? To go for a blind date? Besides, either she'll be hideous, or she'll take a look at my "magnificent stature"… all 5'9 of it… and be repulsed. I know _I_ would be. But that's why I'm here, right? To change all that...

As I sit there thinking, I completely miss one of the trainers walking up to me.

Christy is a personal trainer who works at the rather inappropriately named Fitness Dome, as the building does not look anything like a dome! It is now a big non-descript building housing gyms, lots of equipment, and all the paraphernalia which goes with such outfits.
Christy is well suited to this job, being a big fit powerful girl, but still with feminine good looks as she is not "cut" like a bodybuilder just before a competition. Instead she has a lush full voluptuous figure with plenty of muscle beneath a softening layer of fat, being 6 ft tall, 225lb, 46D-32-44 with flowing blond hair and green eyes.
Today she is called upon to take on a possible new client, a businessman named Lee.
She goes into the waiting room, dressed in a skimpy leotard. She sees a middle-sized somewhat pudgy man sitting there.
"Mr Lee?" she asks. "Come with me, please".
A185bm.jpg

I look up as I hear my name called, and see a statuesque blonde standing over me. She seems friendly enough as we tour the facility. After the tour, we step into her office to discuss paperwork.

She asks for a bit of information about me, the basics, like name, height / weight, fitness goals, etc.. I list off the requested information (Lee Martin, 5'9, 170 lb. Wanting to get in better shape.). Then the questions start getting a little more personal. Where do I work (Amalgamated Insurance)? What sort of car do I drive (a few year old toyota)? It isn't until it's asked if I'm married / dating anyone that I speak up asking about it.

"Why does that matter? I'm not, but I don't understand how that impacts a gym membership."

She replies, "We want to get an idea of all areas of your life that could use improvement. After all, if you have a job working 12 hours a day, you can't come in to the gym for 2 or 3 each day. Or you may splurge on dates, rather than be focused on your goals. We want to help you be the best you can be. Besides, there are some good packages available for instructor led training. The first month is free, if you sign the contract today."

I skim over the contract, it looks very reasonable. Personal training, gym membership, even a diet plan is available, and it looks quite affordable. "Ok. I'm in. You've sold me." I say as I sign the paperwork. "Where do we begin?"

Christy goes through all the basics. She frowns a little when Lee says he has a job working 12 hours a day, and wonders where he can find the time.
"OK!" she says, "I think I can do something with you, give you a new body and new lease of vitality, but it will require effort and commitment on your part. You will need 30-60 minutes most days, preferably every day. And, in order to improve your general fitness, take all opportunities to walk, bike or get any other exercise into your daily routine. Eg if you must go up one or two floors, use the stairs and not the lifts!
"I can take you now through a typical workout, but toned down as you are obviously just starting. Do you have some gym clothes with you? Shorts, T-shirt and sneakers or something?

"Oh the work isn't too bad. I've finally gotten a few new people trained at work, so I shouldn't be working quite so many hours now. At least, that's the goal."

I take note of the recommended lifestyle changes, and realize that there are going to be a lot of stairs in my future. (And hopefully they'll lead to a lot of stares…) I'm going to need to start coming by the gym every day, probably after work, depending on how many people are here. If it's usually as empty as today, then it probably won't matter much.

When asked about workout clothes, I respond that I have some shorts and a T with me (along with some sneakers). After a quick jog to the car to fetch them, a quick jog back, I head into the change room to get dressed (and to lie on the bench for a few minutes and try to catch my breath before I pass out).

Properly attired, I toss my clothes into an empty locker and head out to the floor to find Christy.

Coulton_leaning.jpg

"So where should I begin?"

yermie said:
"Oh the work isn't too bad. I've finally gotten a few new people trained at work, so I shouldn't be working quite so many hours now. At least, that's the goal."

I take note of the recommended lifestyle changes, and realize that there are going to be a lot of stairs in my future. (And hopefully they'll lead to a lot of stares…) I'm going to need to start coming by the gym every day, probably after work, depending on how many people are here. If it's usually as empty as today, then it probably won't matter much.

When asked about workout clothes, I respond that I have some shorts and a T with me (along with some sneakers). After a quick jog to the car to fetch them, a quick jog back, I head into the change room to get dressed (and to lie on the bench for a few minutes and try to catch my breath before I pass out).

Properly attired, I toss my clothes into an empty locker and head out to the floor to find Christy.

Coulton_leaning.jpg

"So where should I begin?"

Ok, first one or two rules.
Have a good meal no later than 4 hours before a severe workout Get well hydrated; drink lots of fluids before and during the workout. Perhaps sports drinks are best, but any clear fluid will do.
Before you start the workout, get warm and nimble. That way you cut down the chance of injuries and everything works better.
Come, let us get warm now. Let us jog together to the fence over the other side of the field there and back!"
Christy sets off at what is for her a slow jog.

I watch Christy start to jog off and begin to chase after her. After all, it's just to the fence, that isn't that far, right?

I catch up to her, and am keeping close to her pace while trying to keep from showing how out of breath I am. A little bit over halfway to the fence, I start falling a little behind, and quit worrying about being out of breath. Instead, I'm more focused on "finishing" this rather than "look good while doing this".

As we reach the fence, Christy doesn't even appear to have broken a sweat, while I'm panting along behind her. The return trip is even worse. I am constantly behind, breathing heavy, and sweating all over. (I knew I was out of shape, but this is ridiculous... Good thing I signed up for the full training course rather than just a "lose 10 lbs fast" or something, as I need it!)

I wipe off the sweat and open a bottle of water as I drop onto one of the benches. Red faced and sweaty, I look up at Christy as I start drinking the water and say "What's next?"

Correct, Christy is still very fresh. She deliberately jogged very slow, to give Lee a chance to keep up. And he could not even do that.
"Ok, sit down, drink something, and get your breath back. But not too long, we do not want you getting cold and stiff. Otherwise you might snap something when we get into the heavy stuff. Here wrap up in this!" she says, throwing him a blanket.
"It is obvious you need to get fitter, and increase your aerobic capacity. The easiest way to do that is to go for a half-hour run every day. That can be anywhere! Perhaps the park; you often see people running there. Promise me you will do that?
"Now next on the list are some limbering up exercises. Are you ready yet?"

I wipe the sweat off my face with the towel, drink down half a bottle of water, and look at Christy. She's not even breathing hard. Wow.

I promise to start running for her without even thinking about what I'm saying. It just automatically slips out. Realizing that i'm keeping her waiting, i get up and finish my bottle. Dropping it in the trash bin as we step into one of the aerobics rooms to "limber up". Guessing that means some stretches , i start trying to prepare myself for folding into a pretzel.

What follows is 20 minutes of torture. Well, officially it's called "yoga", but it's really just torture. People's bodies aren't supposed to bend like that, nor hurt that much when they do. Or maybe it's just me.

I put on a brave face, try my best to bend and flex and hold, but it's not working. After the session, i feel even worse about myself. I'm tired, sore, and am in pitiful shape. I knew i needed some improvement, but didn't realize i was THAT bad. I drink another bottle of juice and sit there on the floor looking up at Christy. At least now she's looking like she exerted _some_ effort, but nowhere near the strain i was showing.

"Sorry, that seemed to take more out of me than i expected. Maybe this isn't right for me. Maybe i'm making a mistake, and should go walk laps in the park or something first."

"Oh, no, don't say that!"< says Christy when Lee shows signs of "giving up" and pulling out. "Many people are like you when they start out. But I have not failed yet!"
Christy helps Lee up off the floor onto the bench. He probably gets a feel of her breasts rubbing against him while she helps him there.
"I have a final limbering-up exercise for us to do. It is called the double-opposite row. Come let's do it!"
Christy sits on the floor with her big legs splayed out wide and straight. As such the narrow crotch of her leotard barely covers her slit.
"Now you sit opposite me, like me, with your feet against mine, and give me your hands!"
Christy closes her legs slightly so that he can put his feet on hers.
"Now you pull me into you!"
Christy bends forwards, and gets right down so her mouth is right on his crotch.
"Now I try with you!"
Christy starts pulling on Lee's arms. --

Christy helps me (who am i kidding? She lifted me.) back onto the bench to rest. As she does, i feel her breasts press into me. The feeling has the predictable result, as well as distracting me from my "woe is me" mental diatribe. She then proceeds to encourage me to stick around. I only catch about half of it, as i keep getting distracted wondering if she was meaning to rub against me like that, or if it was purely accidental.

After a few minutes of rest, she mentions one last limbering exercise, and eagerly sits down on the floor. I get down and match her position, and pull her towards me. She bends over and lands face first in my crotch, where "Junior" has reawakened. (And he'd just started going back to sleep…)

Trying my best to fight the embarassment, and hoping Christy doesn't notice, i miss that she's sitting back up, and pulling me down onto her. I flop forward suddenly, and try to pull myself back. It's mostly a losing battle, but at least i avoid slamming face first into her crotch at full speed. Instead, i lightly land, taking an intoxicating whiff of her scent. I immediately turn bright red, and try to pull back in an attempt to hide the boner that is refusing to go away.

But try as i might, i can't pull back up. Either my tired muscles are too weak, or Christy's allure is too strong, but i can not pull myself away. Every time i seem to make a little bit of headway, and pull back about 6 inches, i am inexorably pulled back down. During one of these attempts, i catch a glimpse of Christy's face, and she is smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary.

(Oh boy….)

Yes, of course Christy noticed that "Junior" had awakened, and the next time she was pulled down to his crotch she had actually licked it!
And then Christy pulls Lee towards her. She is actually surprised that he is quite limber, and manages with ease to get his face right into her crotch, between her big firm naked thighs.
"Hey that is very good!", she says. "Not many guys can o that first up. Come do it again!"
Christy shifts slightly so that the narrow crotch of he leotard shifts sideways, exposing .....
"Come on!" she says, and pulls him down again.

Any hopes that Christy hadn't noticed what was going on downstairs quickly vanish as she bends back down over me and gives a lick. I shudder involuntarily at the wave of pleasure that rushes over me. Next thing i know, i'm bent back over, face first in her crotch, with her leotard parted around her glory.

Hearing her encouragement, i decide to lick Christy back. As i am pulled down into her, out comes my tongue, which begins exploring. A startled gasp of breath comes from above, and i feel my head held in place by massive thighs. I start to worry that i may have overstepped myself here.

"Mmmm!!!@!" says Christy as she feels Lee's tongue go in.
"Ok that's enough -- for now. You are now warm and limber, so we can start on some of the harder stuff. Come on let's stand up!"
Christy helps Lee to stand, and then rearranges her leotard so as to try and be a little more modest. Of course this involved fingering herself so as to arrange the narrow crotch approximately correctly.
"So come with me. You realize, don't you, that this session will be very light and somewhat of a tour of what is available, rather than a full heavy workout session. We cannot risk that until you have more endurance and are fitter."
They go into a large room, full of machines, dumbbells, barbells, weights chinning bars and all kinds of other things.
"Ok don't let it intimidate you. Have a look around, and ask any questions you like --"
Meanwhile Christy grabs a couple of dumbbells and does some exercises with them, to limber herself up.

Christy jumps up, straightening her leotard as she does. She picks me up off the floor and helps me stand, then leads off to the weight room.

There are machines everywhere. Weights of every sort imaginable. She goes and grabs a set of weights and starts exercising. I'm floored, just staring at her muscles flexing as they show off her strength.

After she finishes her set, she hands the dumbbells to me to go put back on the rack. They're MUCH heavier than i expected, and i struggle a little with them. Eventually, i place them both back on the rack and come back over to her, where she shows off some of the other machines.

I sit down on one of the machines after she's demonstrated it, and give it a go. Nothing happens. I try again, remembering how easy she was making this look. The weight barely wiggles. With a sigh, i dial the weight down more than i'd like to admit. But eventually, i'm able to make it work. This happens on several of the machines.

By the end of the circuit, i start to get an inkling of just how much stronger than me Christy really is. But, through the entire thing, she's been upbeat, encouraging, and fun to be around. I've actually had fun while working out. Even stranger, i find myself admiring her strength, which is something i never thought i'd have happen. I briefly think of asking her out, but decide that might seem a bit "unprofessional". Besides, other than the incidental contact during the yoga lessons, she's been completely professional. And that may've just been my imagination. (She didn't seem to mind much though...)

Christy knows that Lee is new, and probably not yet strong, which is why she chose dumbbells of only 40lb each. But Lee even found those heave, and she had to help him put them back on the rack.
They do a tour of the machines and weights, trying some of them out, with Christy demonstrating and Lee always dialing the weights down.
"Don't worry about dialing the weights down!", says Christy. "This is not a strength contest. This is a program to get you stronger and fitter!"
She grabs some pamphlets and literature to give to Lee to study. "So study these tonight, before your half-hour run. They give you guidance on training intervals, muscle groups, nutrition, general life style, choice of weights and how much etc.
And tomorrow when you come do your half-hour run first. That saves time, which you are paying for, dear boy.
"Oh, and just before you go, I feel like doing something. Just get on my back and hold on tight round my shoulders and neck will you please?"
Christy crouches down and lets Lee get onto her back. Then she stands and walks to the chinning bar. She jumps up and does ten chins in rapid succession, with Lee hanging onto her back.

After the workout, Christy gives me some tips and some papers to study. I place them in my bag, and get ready to go. As I'm about to leave, Christy beckons me over and has me climb onto her back for one last demonstration. She quickly does nearly a dozen pull ups with me hanging on as best as I can. The power displayed, even after going through a regular workout routine has a bit of an effect on me. As she finishes up, I hop down and try to cover myself while thinking of baseball… my 5th grade English teacher… tedious maths… with limited success.

I thank Christy for her help, and make an appointment for more exercise tomorrow. Luckily it's almost the weekend, so I'll have a bit more time to rest up afterwards. Somehow I think that I'm going to be rather sore after all this.

yermie said:
After the workout, Christy gives me some tips and some papers to study. I place them in my bag, and get ready to go. As I'm about to leave, Christy beckons me over and has me climb onto her back for one last demonstration. She quickly does nearly a dozen pull ups with me hanging on as best as I can. The power displayed, even after going through a regular workout routine has a bit of an effect on me. As she finishes up, I hop down and try to cover myself while thinking of baseball… my 5th grade English teacher… tedious maths… with limited success.

I thank Christy for her help, and make an appointment for more exercise tomorrow. Luckily it's almost the weekend, so I'll have a bit more time to rest up afterwards. Somehow I think that I'm going to be rather sore after all this.

It is Wednesday And Christy has just finished her session with her newest client, Lee. She gave him some supplements and told him to have half with her dinner an half with breakfast tomorrow, a suitable time before his next appointment.
It is now late Thursday morning, just about the appointed time for her net session with Lee.
She checks that all the machines and weights are safe and in working order, and warms up herself with some dumbbells and leg-curls while waiting for him.

Thursday. It's not Friday, but it's the next best thing...

After the workout yesterday, i drove home, cleaned up, ate a quick dinner (including the supplements) and some aspirin, and went to bed. Waking up this morning, i wasn't nearly as sore as expected, and after eating my approved breakfast items, and a brisk walk around the parking lot, i made it to work a bit early.

Work dragged on as expected. Luckily, it's been mostly dead today. A few minor issues that were easily handled, leaving lots of time to work on my solitaire high score. As lunchtime approaches, I head out early, so i can make my appointment with Christy.

Arriving at the gym, I notice there are still very few cars in the lot, so i grab a spot close to the door and head in. A quick change of clothes, and i'm ready to begin today's workout challenge. Looking around, i spy Christy prepping the machines. I stare a few minutes longer than i probably should, watching her warm up before heading over to see her.

"Hey Christy. Your latest torture victim has arrived." I jest with her. "Though seriously, i'm not nearly as sore as i expected to be. Whatever it is you're doing seems to be working. Where do you want to begin today?"

yermie said:
Thursday. It's not Friday, but it's the next best thing...

After the workout yesterday, i drove home, cleaned up, ate a quick dinner (including the supplements) and some aspirin, and went to bed. Waking up this morning, i wasn't nearly as sore as expected, and after eating my approved breakfast items, and a brisk walk around the parking lot, i made it to work a bit early.

Work dragged on as expected. Luckily, it's been mostly dead today. A few minor issues that were easily handled, leaving lots of time to work on my solitaire high score. As lunchtime approaches, I head out early, so i can make my appointment with Christy.

Arriving at the gym, I notice there are still very few cars in the lot, so i grab a spot close to the door and head in. A quick change of clothes, and i'm ready to begin today's workout challenge. Looking around, i spy Christy prepping the machines. I stare a few minutes longer than i probably should, watching her warm up before heading over to see her.

"Hey Christy. Your latest torture victim has arrived." I jest with her. "Though seriously, i'm not nearly as sore as i expected to be. Whatever it is you're doing seems to be working. Where do you want to begin today?"

Ok, Thursday.
S218b.jpg

"Well hello Lee! Good to see you here! How are you feeling?"
Christy is pleased to see a noticeable change in Lee; He is somewhat shorter but stockier; one can actually see some muscle now. Also he is prominent behind his shorts.
"So you are not sore? That is great! See how physical training can improve you?", not letting on that the supplements probably have something to do with it.
"So you've had your run? Are you limber? Imitate me!" and Christy does some wild arm circles, hip bends, body circles, leg stretching, splits, --
"Take care! I don't expect everyone to be able to do the splits, and I don't want you to start off with a broken bone or torn ligament.
"OK let's go inside. What shall we concentrate on today? Arms?"
And she walks over to the bench, already arranged for the bench press.

I walk over, and wonder for a minute why Christy looks a little bigger than yesterday. Then I realize she's standing on one of the mats, or maybe these shoes have a bigger heel or something. That must be it.

After gyrating around all over the place, i'm feeling warmed up and moderately limber. Much better than i was yesterday, anyway. I even attempt to do a split, and make it down part way before feeling the strain, and coming back up.

Following Christy over to the bench press, i see that she's got it prepped for me. There's only a few small weights on the bar, but i should be able to handle it. She helps me get into position on the bench, and stands over me, ready to hand me the weight.

Surprisingly enough, I don't die. I am able to do a few presses with the bar before feeling like my arms are going to fall off. Christy sees me struggling with the bar on my last press, and effortlessly places it back on the rack. She helps me up as she adds quite a bit of weight to the bar and takes her place on it. I dutifully stand behind her, in the "spotter" position, though if she were to have a problem with the bar, there's no way i could lift that much weight.

She goes through a full set, while casually demonstrating proper form and procedures. I try hard to pay attention, but it's rather difficult to focus on anything other than the rise and fall of her swelling chest, leaving me completely oblivious to her words. I nod along dumbly as she goes through the set, agreeing that it's good to follow the procedures, to do things right, to listen to the trainer and do what She says…

All too soon, the set is over, and Christy is putting the bar back into place. After grabbing a few bottles of water, She leads me over to the next station. She hands me a bottle, saying i should drink, that it's important to keep hydrated. Without thinking, i drink most of the bottle of water.

Christy has plans for Lee, her new client, and she wonders if he knows it yet. She suspects that already after a day in the gym and with her special supplements (slipped into the drinks and diet plan) that he is already stronger and fitter than he has ever been in his life, even if he is now a little smaller.
But the opposite is happening to his cock. This might become a problem in the future.
Today is arm day.
Christy loads the bar with 40lb and gets Lee to do some bench presses while spotting him. She is aware that her barely-covered crotch is right next to his face when they are in position.
But he still manages 8 reps. Christy takes the bar and places it back on its rack.
"You need more weight!" she says. "For building muscle strength and mass the correct amount is that where you can just manage 5 reps!"
Then it is Christy's turn. SHe loads the bar with 320lb and gets under it. By Gym rules all bench pressers must have a spotter, but there is nothing written about the physical requirements of the spotter. So Lee performs this ceremonial duty while Christy manages 6 reps, probably giving Lee a good view of her assets.
Then they rehydrate with her special water, and go to the combi machine and set it up for lat pull-downs. Once again Christy loads it with 40lb, and sits Lee in the chair, puts his arms in the grooves and tells him to go for it --

After finishing the bottle, Christy leads us over to the weight machine, sets it with some weight, and hooks me up to it. The first 2 or 3 pulls were a little difficult, but after that, they were significantly easier. She turns up the weight to 60, and it's back to being difficult. But, i'm excited to see some results, and Christy is generous with the praise.

After the 60 lb set, i hop up out of the machine, and feel a bit dizzy. I drop back down onto the machine and Christy comes over to me to check on me. It takes a major act of will, but i finally tear my gaze from her bosom up to her face, and mumble something about standing up too fast, causing a headrush. She gives me a hug, telling me to be more careful as she sets the machine for her set. I marvel at the amount of weight she's putting on the machine, as it's more than i weigh. I sit down on the bench to recover (and stare at her), as she begins her workout.

The demonstration of power is far more erotic than i expected, and i find myself having to adjust my shorts repeatedly. (Good to know that things are still working down below… better than ever, it seems.) I continue watching her work, unaware of anything else going on in the gym.

Yes, in fact Christy had dialed the weight on the lat pull-down machine to 380 lb. This is, of course, much more than he own bodyweight, so after she sits in the machine she asks Lee to help strap her in so she does not fly out of the chair.
Finally the thick leather straps are firm around her big thighs, and she begins her exercise. She manages ten big wide pulldowns quite easily.
She is then liberated from the machine, and notices that Lee is playing with his shorts quite a lot. She also noticed his earlier episode of faintness and admonished him that he must drink more.
"I notice you continually adjusting your shorts!" she says. "Is everything all right?" She makes to examine thm, but then stops, noticing his big erection.
"So the last exercise for today -- for the biceps, the hated chinup!" she says. "Can you do more than 5? If so, you need a weight belt and extra weight!"

Back
Top Bottom