Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

+ Dragon Age Universe +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleluia Green

Super-Earth
Hey there! This is a special request thread for my latest craving: something set in the Dragon Age Universe. Since the unveiling of the DA: Inquisition trailer at E3 today, I've got Thedas on the brain. If you're interested, please, continue reading!

Here are some general notes regarding this craving.

+ I can play in the Origins, Awakening, and DA2 storylines comfortably.
+ I prefer, in order, Origins, DA2, then Awakening.
+ I have also read all the books, but not the comics. PM me and we can discuss details if we're going to carve out our own story using one of those for inspiration.
+ I prefer to play the Warden, or one of my OCs.
+ I can play canon characters, but I prefer them as side characters, with either my Warden or my OCs as my main characters getting most of my attention.

Here are some general notes regarding my RP style in general.

+ I am literate, and I typically give back whatever my partner gives in terms of post length and depth of detail. I can do as few as two and as many as four paragraphs, with six for openers.
+ I prefer AIM, threads, PMs, or email, in that order. My AIM is BrokenAlleluia13. Message me. I'm there. Trust me.
+ I hate god-modding and perfect characters. Get some flaws, people. Or I will eat you with a T-Rex.

Here are some plot ideas!

+ The classic Mage/Templar forbidden love
+ A thief/aristocrat romance, perhaps set in Kirkwall
+ The Warden/anyone, or even an OC of your own!
+ human/Qunari; I love the qunari, and would love for someone to play one...

And finally, here is some information on my OCs. More detailed information available upon request, especially if we're discussing an RP.

+ Diane and Tesni Cousland: The twin daughters of the Cousland family. Both rogues. Blonde hair, grey eyes. Wiry and slender. Diane is louder; Tesni is calculating and quieter. I don't, however, play these two as Wardens, but rather as other members of the party. Tesni can be played as a Warden if necessary. The twins are straight.
+ Ila Amell: My Mage Warden. I will always play Ila as a Warden. Short black hair, blue eyes. Short and busty, and self-conscious about it. She is kind-hearted to a fault. Bisexual.
+ Alyane Hawke: My take on a female Hawke. I usually play her as a warrior. She looks like your cannon Hawke: short black hair, blue eyes, blood smear. Busty and muscled. Rather dominating.

That is all! Please PM or IM me on AIM if you are interested and have some ideas to bring to the table!

- Alleluia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom