Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Lust (LingeringDesirexAwesomist)

(It's fine).

Even though Frank waited for no more than five minutes for Everest to descend, it seemed like eternity. He started thinking about their future, he knew damn well that something special about this girl keeps attracting him to her, and that he doesn't want to leave her anytime soon. Their parents must not know of this though, obviously. As he thought about her and visualized her face in his mind, his stream of thought was broken when she cleared her throat and announced her arrival with a soft kiss.

Her tender toe were enough to move her silently around the house without alerting him. What happened to her fancy heels? She looks a bit shorter. Her hair looks nice but not too fashionable or glamorous, and her face barely had any make up. He did take note of that, but it didn't disturb him at all. In fact, he thought she looked much better without make up on. He decided not to make it obvious that he noticed her not putting make up, and just tried to act normally around her. He still likes her, and she still looks fascinating.

"Government knows everything" he answered her question with a joke. He didn't know that she liked vanilla, he just chose what he would normally pick for himself. Now it is true that Frank is a master when it comes to predicting what a girl likes, and he definitely had a hunch that Evie would like vanilla. It turned out to be her favorite even, Frank didn't anticipate that but it filled him with pride. "I'm glad you like it, honey" he said back sweetly. Taking a sip from his coffee his eyes darted at her before he said "Listen, Evie. This needs to stay between us. Our little secret. We don't want our parents finding out, nor the media.. we can live like normal people, a couple" he said slowly as he held both of her hands, his voice gentle and caring, and his eyes concentrated and convincing. He wanted what's best for both of them. He was drawn to this woman, and he couldn't let their parents ruin this for them and take control of their lives. Not a chance.

"Okay?"

Everest noticed the advanced scrutiny and blushed. The hand not holding her coffee cup went to her hair and her eyes lowered to the table. She needed to remember to fix herself up next time, he apparently liked perfection and not average. Not that he said anything or tried to make a big deal of it, but she noticed the slight change. His words caused a smile to flit across her face. The honey caused her eyes to return to him.

The word honey caused something within her to react and she shivered. Her body ached for him and she wasn't hopeful it would happen soon. She held his gaze as he spoke, when he reached for her she removed all obstacles and clasped his hands. Everything he said made sense, they wanted to be together without interference. "I agree, but Frank how are we going to get away to come and go as we please. Won't they follow you here and see you or will we meet other places and come back here?"

Releasing his hands she stood and moved her chair right beside his, her legs slid across his lap and a hand caressed his chest and slid up to cup his cheek as her lips lifted to his. The soft kisses were a nice start but before she lost herself into them she pulled back. Pulling back she rested her head against his shoulder and her hand dropped to stroke his stomach. "I know you didn't hear me last night Frank, I love you... I don't have to think about it. You complete me and I'm ok if it takes you a bit to get here." Her voice was softer.

Frank smiled as Evie went all emotion on him. It was time for a serious talk as a couple, but her sex-drive is going to ruin any intelligent discussion between the couple. He didn't mind, her kisses and strokes were definitely too good to refuse. "I love you too, Evie". He never pictured himself saying that to anyone, at least not in his age. He often thought that love, romance and commitment are for older people who can't get more than one fuck-buddy. But there he was, faltering before Everest's charms, striping his sexual principles and ideals only for her touch.

"I'm sure we can keep it from our parents, we can always meet up in hotels or travel away. Let's only let them find out when we're ready and it's too late for them to dictate our lives like children in a political game" he said confidently, his chest expanding as he breathed, lifting Evie's head and lowering it gently. The feeling was nice, he kissed the top of her hear, assuring her that his words were more of a promise than a forecast.

"I think I'll have to go back home now, I'm sure my parents sent people to look for a hangover prince in all the local bars. I'll text you babe" he promised her before he helped himself up, collected all the items he left at her place like his wallet, keys and phone. "Bye, I love you" he said before he pulled the door close and exited the house to his car. Within a few minutes, he reached the royal palace. He went to his room and was glad he didn't encounter his parents along the way. They must have been worried about him, his mother alone had the lion's share of 12 of his missed calls from last evening.

He spent an hour or two in his room, but when he went downstairs he met his mother.

Queen: "Frank! Your father and I were worried, where were you?"
Frank: "Where do you think mom? Went to a party, as usual"
Queen: "Are you sure? You usually come back much earlier when you spend the night in a party. Tell me the truth, Frank"
Frank: "Haha, yeah I'm sure mom. Call Mike if you need, I was with him till.. I can't remember, too much alcohol" he laughed before he added "So what's for lunch today?" He needed to change the subject, his mother would read through his lies if they stayed on the subject for a while longer.

The day went through smoothly. Frank's mood was never this good, he smiled and laughed for the whole day, and people around him noticed that. He himself took good note of that too. That was love. Flicking his phone open, he smiled when he realized it was 6 PM. He already missed her. Poor bastard. He decided to text her and see if he can see her again.

"Hey Evie, wanna meet up somewhere? We can go to a restaurant if you want; maybe you can learn to cook from them =P "

Her lips curled up into a smile as the words left his lips, she felt the happiest she'd ever been. Eyes lifting up to look him in the eye she only held his gaze, the hand on his stomach stilling. The playboy had been tamed, or was he playing her. Her mind fumbled and filled with worry at the prospect.

Hotels and overnight and day trips, it sounded like she was the other woman more than the main one. But she knew the way it would have to be for a bit, even the fact that he'd still have to pretend to have his party boy ways. Her head relaxed against him again as he continued to speak. His lips against her hair felt nice. It was the only way for them to regain the control.

As he stood her legs slid from his lap, her head moving up and down in agreement. Evie thought about seducing him, it shouldn't be too hard to do. but they needed a bit of space for now to adjust to the new relationship aspect of them. Perhaps she could plan their first away trip, someplace so he could go out and be seen without her while still allowing her to be with him. Ideas begin to flow as she stood and followed him.

"Not as much as I love you," She said with a soft smile and wave. he was gone, hidden behind the door and then watching as he ducked into his car. Gone. had it been real, she asked clearing the table and setting her house to rights.

As she cleaned she thought, a yacht in the french riviera would allow him to throw parties and keep him entertaining while letting her spend time with him. She could pretend to be a worker on the boat during the day and it would allow her freedom. her lips curled into a smile as she finalized plans in her head.

After the cleaning was done she took a bubble bath, followed by a nap. She had dinner plans with a few friends from the gallery, but when Frank texted her, she was easily able to comply. The girls understood that dates rarely ever came.

"Sure babe, and afterwards we can go to a bar so you can learn how to drink... ha dork. Where?"

Oh, how she missed him. Perhaps they could cuddle a bit and maybe talk about going away. Of course the holidays were out, but they could go away before or after them and have their own fun. She slid into a dark blue strapless cocktail dress, red lace shrug and red heels. Her hair was slicked back into a sleek bun and her makeup done to enhance her beauty. She slid behind the wheel and drove to the upscale restaurant that sat atop the most elegant hotel in the kingdom. The views were supposed to be breathtaking, she couldn't wait.

Back
Top Bottom