Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Bonds ((Blair&&PenguinDesperado))

Blair1216

Pulsar
It was 1933, the height of the Great Depression, and Ruby was headed to the "nice" side of town on a train. She was alone for the first time in all of her twenty-one years, and her hands shook with nervousness. All she had was one small suit case of belongings and a small pouch of change to pay the driver once she got off the train and into a cab that would take her to the manor. The slightly too small black dress barely went down to her knees, and it barely covered her chest. She had wanted to borrow a dress of her aunt's, but she had refused. Her aunt explained that this was a man she was going to work for - he'd appreciate the exposed skin.

It made Ruby feel dirty. Even with the obvious white apron that she wore around her waist, the nice black heels her uncle bought, and her brand new pantyhose, she still felt like a whore in the tight black dress. It felt as if she was not going to simply clean some old man's house, but selling her body to him. When she explained this to her aunt, she simply laughed. It gave Ruby chills.

Ruby had been orphaned by her parents at a young age, and while her aunt and uncle refused to tell her what happened, they took her in to their home and offered to feed and cloth her. No, she was not treated near as well as her five cousins, but it was better than an orphanage. They took care of her for nearly fifteen years, and that was why she was being sent away to live with a stranger and do his bidding. It made sense, and she wasn't bitter about it. She knew that she owed this to her aunt and uncle, and she'd do the best she could.

Once at the manor, Ruby walked on shaking legs toward the front door. The house was huge - at least five of her uncle's houses in one- and extremely nice. How the hell she was supposed to clean it all and do the cooking (and whatever else), she had no clue. However, if the pay was as nice as the house, she'd be wiling to do just about anything.

In the reflection of the beautiful glass door, Ruby inspected herself, trying to make her long, red curls tame enough to make an impression. Of course, she was expecting an elderly man of some kind, so this was all business. She just needed the job, and she'd do anything to keep it. There was no telling what her aunt and uncle would do if they had to pay for her to come home...

The Easton Manor was certainly a nice plot of land. A large house located just outside the city that had unfortunately seen better days. A metal fence wrapped around the whole of the house, black iron twisted into rather more elegant shapes. In places, rust was starting to show through. Its grass was overgrown around much of the house, though some attempt had been made to cut back the encroaching grass from the front yard. A stone bird bath sat cracked in its pedestal in the front yard, burbling the last few drops of water from a recent downpour through the crack that ran over the bowl. The outside was dirty; its paint was chipped, its shingles askew in places across the roof. Its windows were musty, but not broken.

In all, it was an opulent manor house that hadn't been taken care of in quite some time. Somewhere, an architect was weeping.

As the bell by the door was rung, held on a pulley system, there was movement from within. Not long after, a man appeared at the door, but he was no elderly man like they would have thought. It was, in fact, a well-dressed gentleman with a scruffy but strong jawline, with dark hair and darker eyes. He glanced down after a moment, his eyes clearly taking her in. Well... he wasn't going to complain, certainly.

"You're the girl they sent? I received a card from your family--" the man said, leaning over to a telegram that had been left on a small table. He looked it over briefly. "Ah, here it is. Ruby, isn't it?" he asked, glancing to her fiery curls. "... appropriate. Well, get in then," he said, taking a step back and holding the door open for her. Beyond the door was a rather large chamber, with a chandelier sparkling unlit over her head, and stairs bisecting the room, leading up to the second floor.

It was rather nicer inside than it was outside, though a thick layer of dust covered many tables, though some had been wiped mostly clean. It seemed as if, unless he was using it, he didn't see a need to see it cleaned.

When her new master opened the door, Ruby had to do everything in her power to not appear shocked or giddy. The man was handsome, even if he was several years her senior, and it was clear that he must have come from a good family. The way he stood, walked, and talked displayed a degree of class that was rare around these parts. It made her wonder why on earth he decided to settle in such a town when it was clear that he was born to make chit chat with the elite crowd. And from what she could remember, her aunt had told her that he was supposed to be a bachelor. Why would a man like him not be married and settled down with a woman who would give birth to a child that would inherit his obvious wealth?

"Yes, sir," she said with a polite tone. She shifted awkwardly as he looked her over. It didn't offend her in any way, but it made her feel nervous. She could not remember a part of her life that someone had looked her over so closely.

Ruby's eyes glanced around the lavishly decorated home. It was dusty, yes, but beautiful. It was a nice place that had been obviously neglected, but with a bit of tidying up, it would gleam and sparkle like it should.

"My uncle said that there was no other staff," Ruby said, walking out of the chamber and into the main room. Her eyes continued to look around the house with wonder. "Not even outdoor staff? I must to admit to you, sir, that I don't have much of a green thumb. I'm much better with cooking and cleaning than maintaining a yard or garden of any kind."

Behind her, the door shut, and the lord of the house made his way around her into the open floor of the great hall. "Indeed. No one else is here but me. And that's well enough; if you can't, that's not a deal breaker. I had a boy out here recently to cut away some of the growth in the front yard. I could have him or his father see to the rest." A consequence of the times; everyone worked, and they tended to work fairly cheap.

"Alright. Well, my name is James Easton. Sir will do in most cases, I think, though Mr. Easton would go unremarked. You said your name was Ruby?" Easton said as he made his way through the house. "Your duties will be to cook and clean, and run a bath for me at seven PM. The kitchen is reasonably stocked, though I'll have a trip to the grocer's to get some more as time goes on. My room is that way," he said, pointing down a hall, "with attached washroom. There's also a washroom just off the kitchen where dishes, clothes, and yourself may be washed," he said. "And your room is the guest bedroom, down this hallway," he said, gesturing down another.

"Many of the other rooms are rather incidental, considering. And they can be cleaned in time. There's no real rush," he said, coming to a stop by the sitting room's entrance. "Is all of that clear?" he asked. Once again, she'd be able to see that he was clearly looking her over once they were inside. My, she was lovelier than he'd been expecting her to be. Normally, when an aunt described a relative as "lovely", it was typically talking one up a bit rather than telling the truth. She might have undersold the girl.

Ruby's cheeks turned a bright pink as he looked her over once more. Each time he motioned to a room, she took care to watch and attempt to memorize his words. She was an intelligent woman, and it was a true shame that she was having to spend her youthful years as a maid in a lonely manor. She had true potential and a rare determination, and it showed. However, not one to dwell on the negative, she would use her abilities to make sure she did the best job she could.

"Yes, sir," she answered, "Ruby."

She gave him a sweet, polite smile. There was a dimple in the middle of her left cheek.

His simple orders surprised her. She had expected a demanding elderly man, but Mr. Easton seemed rather laid back. Of course, she knew that this was just the beginning. It was likely that he would become more demanding as time went on and she became more comfortable with her duties.

"Yes, sir," she said, then looked at the clock on the wall. It was already half passed four. "When would you like dinner served? I can have something cooked up for you to eat before I draw your bath, if you'd like."

The idea of a bare kitchen did not startle Ruby. She was sure that his idea of a bare pantry was much different than her's. After all, he was living in one of the largest mansions her eyes had ever laid on, and she was raised in a house that was litte more than a shack.

Shifting her small suitcase to the opposite hand, Ruby bowed her head a little. She remembered what her aunt had said about being respectful, keeping her head low, and not speaking any more than needed.

Easton certainly wasn't about to ignore the pink in her cheeks. All told, he was surprised at the sort of woman that they had sent him. She was beautiful, and the dress certainly did nothing to hide that, but much to accentuate it. From her red curls, to her shapely figure, even to the cute dimple that showed when she smiled. Yes, he rather thought that he would like having her around the house. It certainly beat the bare walls and empty halls that seemed to echo his loneliness back at him until he felt for all the world that there wasn't another soul alive out there.

"Hm. Well, see your things to your room, and then see to dinner, will you?" he asked. "After that, see to the washing up and my bath. The rest of the house can wait until you've had time to settle in. The dust is hardly going to get thicker in just a day or two," he said with a hint at a smile.

He left her to her things, to see to everything in the house. He trusted she was trained enough in the managing of a house. Many families saw to women being capable of just that, after all. Of course, he would have to find something to bide his time. A drink wouldn't go amiss as he took to his study to see to the weekly news. So often did it seem that things were getting worse and worse in this country, even after everything that had occurred but a scant two decades previously.

He took in a grim smile as he made his way to his study, where a well-stocked liquor cabinet awaited. One that would be rather short a bottle of fine brown liquor within the hour as he pored over the latest in news and the girl saw to the chores around the house. It would be interesting indeed to have someone else prowling these empty halls.

Ruby nodded obediently and immediately moved toward the room that he pointed out as her's. It was a nice room - much nicer that she was used to - with a full sized bed and a nice oak dresser to put her belongings in. It was nice to know she'd be staying in a room that was more than a coat closet. Sure, the sheets were a bit musky from sitting in dust for however long, but she could wash them and make do.

After unpacking her belongings, Ruby quickly made her way to the kitchen. It took a bit of brain storming, but she managed to make a hearty pot of stew with some beef, vegetables, and broth that she had found. It may not be the nicest meal he had ever consumed, but it was something that her and her family would have dreamed about during hungry nights. The smell alone had Ruby's stomach growling, but she did not dare try to sneak a bite. Instead, she let the stew simmer in the pot while she made herself with busy with dusting the dining room and living area. She knew that he had said she could wait to do the dusting, but if she didn't keep herself distracted, she might eat her master's food on the first night. The last thing she needed was to be fired.

Once the dusting was finished, Ruby took the pot off the stove and spooned a large helping into a bowl. She placed the bowl, a napkin, a spoon, and a glass of ice water on a sterling silver tray that she had found and walked it down the hall toward the study. Standing in the door way, she curtsied a little and glanced up at him. "Sir? Would you prefer your dinner in the dining room or in your study?"

Her eyes innocently took in the glass of liquor. It had her curious, because not only had she never drank in her life, but she had never witnessed someone drink. It was an expensive habit to fulfill.

"I can refill your drink as well, if you'd like," she said, nodding to his glass.

The sky outside had given way to dark clouds and sunset, driving the world outside into a monochrome darkness. The study was filled with it, the only light in the room coming from the hallway. A gas lamp sat on the desk, but it had clearly run out, its light fading as it burned through the last of its fuel.

Easton sat alone at his desk in a large, high-backed chair, with a drink lingering in his hand on the arm rest, down to a few golden drops at the bottom of the glass. This was Easton's sanctum. His sanctuary. One could just make out clippings of newspapers on the walls. A glass display case on the side; the display had been shattered, its shards being the only thing that caught the light in the dark room.

As Ruby appeared at the door, Easton stood. He set the glass on the desk, before taking a step around his seat with a step that had the faintest hint of a stagger to it. The light from outside fell across his face. His eyes were red, and his tie had come undone, leaving him looking a bit disheveled-looking.

"Ru-Ruby. I... hafta wonder. What your... your family is playing at. Sendin' you here... dressed like you are," he said. The stumble had left his step as he approached her. He paid no attention to the clash of silver and the crack of china as he grabbed hold of her shoulder, jostling the food out of her hands and into the floor. His noble bearing earlier belied more strength than one would expect as he pushed her against the hallway wall, out into the light. And then he was there before her, his breath rank with liquor.

"Are they after some sorta money here?" he asked, as he held her there against the wall with one hand. "Sending... sending you here to try and charm me? Dressing you up like.. like a trollop?" he asked. The hand on her shoulder was none too gentle as he dragged the dress down over her shoulder, his other hand quick to do the same, to bear creamy flesh to his eyes.

As Easton came into the light that was provided by the hallway, Ruby could feel herself grow nervous. There was something different about him, but she could not pin point it. He didn't seem to have the same presence that he did when she first met him. The smell of liquor filled her nostrils, and his slight stagger did not go unnoticed. When she finally realized that the man was drunk, Ruby grew frightened. Her grip on the tray was not very strong, and when he grabbed her by the shoulder, it crashed against the hard marble floor.

Confusion filled Ruby's light green eyes. For a moment, she couldn't understand what he was trying insinuate. "S-sir? No, they... they weren't trying to do anything l-like that...," she said, backing into the wall across the hall way. When the light hit her face, it became clear that her eyes were growing glassy with nervous tears. "Mr. Easton, I s-swear, this was my only dress."

She winched as her dress was ripped from her shoulders, and with the lack of bra, her soft, round breasts came into view. Goosebumps crawled along her skin, and her nipples grew hard. She closed her eyes in an effort to save herself from humiliation, and her hands tightened into fists at her sides. She knew that no good would come from trying to pull away from him.

"My aunt would not give me a dress of her own, Sir," she whimpered, shaking within his grip. Her head turned to the side, not wanting him to look at her. "I am not here to charm you in a promiscuous way. I am just here to do your bidding, whatever it may be, and to earn only the money you had d-discussed with my aunt and uncle."

Her teeth scraped against her bottom lip out of habit. What had she gotten herself in to? The man seemed... seemed so civil a couple hours ago.

Easton heard her, but just then, he could hardly care. He'd drowned his memories, himself, in various spirits, bringing whatever was left to the fore. And it was rather hard for that bit of him that subsisted off of liquor to refuse a supple young lady such as herself, especially in a dress that showed her off so well. He was strong, brought on by a life hard lived, and the cloth was quick to give away to his grabbing hands, revealing the flesh below.

His eyes took in her large, soft breasts, especially as he watched the nipples bud before his eyes. "Is this turning you on? Don't you dare try and lie to me," Easton said. He was less than gentle as he pushed her entirely back against the wall, his eyes raking over her body. He pulled down the dress even more as it pulled over her breasts, leaving it to pool in the floor.

One hand came below her chest, picking up one of her large, soft breasts, feeling the pliant flesh fill his hand with a noise that bordered on a groan. His fingers slid then to her rosy nipple, giving the hardened skin a soft pinch, pulling at it.

"So. You're to do my bidding, are you?" he asked. It was all too easy to guess what was going through his mind just then as he looked her over. Especially as he pressed so close; she would be able to feel him, hard in his trousers as he played with her soft, untried body. "Whatever it may be?"

Ruby was in shock, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water at his blunt question. She didn't want to tell him that this was turning her on in anyway, but she feared his reaction if she denied it. On the inside, she was panicking. Here she was, in the middle of no where with a man who was grabbing and pulling at her body in ways that no man had ever done before. However, her body was reacting with a different tune. Her thighs were trembling, her nipples were hard, and she felt her white cotton panties going damp. Her body's reaction had her feeling humiliated.

The rip of the dress cut through the silence of the house like a knife through butter. She winched, her lower lip trembling. That was the nicest dress she had, and the only dress that was remotely suitable.

"S-sir," she stammered, her hands moving back to catch herself as he pushed her against the wall. "Sir, I-I don't understand how I've upset you..."

As he rubbed and pinched at her breasts, she yelped. However, her yelps were turning in to moans.

Glancing up at him, she swallowed hard. She slowly nodded, scared of the repercussion. "Whatever it may be," she repeated, "W-whatever keeps you happy, Sir."

Easton was relentless, the thin cloth of the dress ripping down further until it pooled on the ground around her ankles. He took her all in, from her large breasts, to her soft hips, all the way down to her trembling thighs and what lay between. Settling a hand on her shoulder which he used to keep her held upright, his other hand dove between her legs.

One strong finger probed against her panties just as he heard her cute little yelps turn more into moans. He could feel her through her gauzy cotton panties; feel her moistening before his touch. He'd been right! She was enjoying all of this. Or so his addled mind was telling him just then.

"Well then... you know what would make me happy?" he asked, as his hand went to her shoulder. He was relentless as he shoved her down to the ground, onto her knees. He kept one hand there as he fumbled with his belt, and soon, his pants slid down to his knees, revealing the cock that she'd made hard with her wonderfully curvy body.

"I want you to make me cum. Put those hands and that mouth of yours to good work," he said, gazing down at her in drunken fury.

Ruby landed on her knees with a thud, wincing as the wood floor threatened to burn her skin. She glanced at his naked, hard member and bit her lip. Her eyes swirled with fear, yet there was a hint of curiosity. After years of never seeing a man's cock in the flesh, it caught her off guard. She had certainly not been anticipating this when she came to Mr. Easton's manor... It left her confused on how to act or feel. Her mind was throbbing was fear, yet her stomach twisted with anticipation. And then, of course, was her obviously wet panties.

"Sir, I-I'm not experiences on such things," she whimpered nervously. She did not want to leave him unsatisfied, and she definitely didn't want him to get violent, so she hesitantly reached up to wrap her hand around his hard member. Within her fingers, it felt soft and fragile, yet large and intimidating. It didn't take long for her curiosity to grow and her hand to move up and down his length with an unsure rhythm. Her eyes moved from his cock to his eyes, waiting to see if he'd give her some sort of instruction.

"Mr. Easton," she whispered, her voice shaking with a mixture of lust and nerves. "D-Does this feel okay?" Her hand continued to gently move up and down his length, and with a bit of hesitance, her mouth moved to cover the tip. It was an odd feeling, and part of her felt dirty for doing it, but she forced her tongue to swirl around the head of his cock.

Easton settled his hands against the wall as he felt Ruby's soft fingers wrap around the shaft of his cock, leaning over some. There was nowhere for her to go, nothing for her to do but to comply with him, and he looked down at her with slightly unfocused eyes, lust replacing what alcohol had taken away from him. He glanced down at her, craning his neck to look between her legs. By god, her panties had gone damp. He fantasized briefly, about taking her then and there... but he had all the time in the world to deal with her.

"It does. Nice and slow," he groaned, even as her hand moved up and down with that unsure rhythm of hers, which was pleasing partially just for watching the innocent Ruby jerk him off. As she leaned forward of her own accord to wrap her lips around the head of his cock, he groaned aloud as her tongue swirled around the head, the spongy tip leaking a few drops of precum onto her warm tongue.

"Make it nice and wet, and use her hand more. Cradle my balls, too," he commanded of her, delighting in just how much power he held over her just then. He was as drunk on the pleasure he was making her bring him as he was on whiskey, and he spread his legs a bit to let Ruby have a bit more access to him.

Ruby looked up at him, seeing the lust that swirled within his dark eyes. It had her feeling warmer than before, as if she had just stepped into a hot bath.

She nodded, using her hand a bit more on his shaft as her mouth continued to explore the end. Her eyes stayed trained on his, and her other hand moved down to gently cradle his testicles. They felt so foreign in her hand. So soft, so warm... Soon, her cheeks were dry of her previous tears. She had went from fearful to curious, taking his moans as sounds of encouragement.

His precum was salty on her tongue, and it made her eyes widen a bit. She had heard from others what it was like when a man released his seed. Was she ready for such an experience? The thought made her moan. Her hand quickened it's pace on his shaft, causing her large naked breasts to jiggle and a brush against his thighs.

Easton groaned happily, one hand wrapping into her stark red curls as she pleasured him. He wasn't able o keep his eyes locked only on her own, instead hungrily taking in every inch of her body. Especially her large, soft breasts that swayed and jiggled as she used her hands to stroke and fondle him. It had been far too long since he'd last known the touch of a woman, and even her relative inexperience caused him to groan heartily, and his cock to throb in her mouth. His hips began to buck; slowly at first, only an inch or two, but he wasn't able to hold himself back for long.

Holding on tight to her hair with both hands, he rocked his cock in and out of her mouth, forcing it past those sweet lips of hers and into the warm depths of her mouth. His eyes closed, taking his pleasure from her body as his hips pressed his cock far into her mouth. Being drunk, too, hardly helped his stamina as he released his seed with a deep, lingering groan. He painted the inside of her mouth with spurt after spurt of hot cum, and after another long moment, he pulled his twitching dick from between her lips.

"Good job, Ruby. I'll make a proper servant of you, yet," Easton said, almost stumbling back as his cock left her mouth, giving her quite the nasty grin.

When Easton started to take control, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, Ruby forced her eyes to close and her throat to relax. Her hands moved down to his thighs, squeezing them gently.

All of the sudden, her mouth was flooded with his seed, and Ruby had to take deep breaths through her nose in order not to choke. It was not the taste that had her caught off guard, but the quantity and lack of warning. Even as she managed to swallow it, a little dribbled out of the corner of her mouth... With flushed cheeks, she quickly reached up to wipe it off.

"T-thank you, Sir," she stammered, pushing herself into a standing position. Her eyes started to fill with tears as she reached down to grab her ripped dress. She attempted to cover herself with the ripped fabric, but it was useless. She was exposed as ever.

"Is t-there anything else I c-can get for you, Mr. Easton?" she asked, reaching up to wipe her eyes. She felt humiliated and used, as if she was a piece of garbage that was being tossed on the curb...

Easton grinned down at her, leaning against the opposite wall and pulling his pants up over his hips, fastening it tight with his belt. "I still need my bath, don't I?" he asked, his eyes raking her over appreciatively. She was quite the beauty, with her curly red hair, her bountiful chest, and the other soft curves of her body. Mmm... And the way she tried to hide it behind her ripped dress, even though he could still see everything and they both knew it. As he looked her over, it was rather clear he liked what he saw by the way his softening cock twitched with renewed life.

However, he would hold off for now. Instead, he headed for the kitchen to see to his own food, calling behind him: "And clean up that mess!" It was rather unfortunate that his meal had been disrupted, but instead, he'd fed her right back, which was something he was entirely at ease with. Some bread would do for his own dinner; something to soak up the alcohol he'd just been pouring down his throat not a half hour before.

Ruby sniffed and nodded. The attraction in his eyes was clear, but she blamed it on the alcohol. After years of her aunt being cruel with her about her weight, she was too insecure to believe the man thought she was attractive for any other reason. "I'll draw you a bath, Sir," she murmured quietly, then sunk to her knees. She began to gather all of the shards of glass and spilled stew, soaking it up with her ruined dress. After she managed to mop the floor and get it clean (probably cleaner than it had ever been), she retreated to her room and slipped into her simple cotton white night gown.

Padding barefoot across the hall, Ruby moved into his bathroom. It was a beautiful washroom - something she had only seen in books. The nobs and spout were made of gold, and the tub was made of marble. With a little cleaning, she was sure she could make the room gleam. However, she focused on drawing his bath and finding clean towels for him to use. She had no intention of making him agitated with her for working too slowly.

"Mr. Easton?" Ruby called hesitantly, stepping into the kitchen where he was snacking on his bread. "Your bath is ready..."

Easton was finished before long, and by the time Ruby had called for him to come for the finished bath, he had taken to the tap for a glass of water to wash down his relatively meager meal. It had done some to sober him up, but not terribly much in that regard, and he turned somewhat red eyes on her as she stepped into the kitchen. His eyes raked lewdly over her body for what wasn't the first time that day, almost grinning at the sight of her in that white night gown of hers. "Good. I'll head to bed directly after that. See to it that it's warmed and my nightclothes are set out," he said, before making his way to the bathroom.

It was directly off of his bedroom, though had a door into it from the hall as well. His bedroom was a dreary place, with dark colors and not a light to be found. A four poster bed dominated one side of it, and besides a few bits of clothes in there, it looked utterly uninhabited. There was a large chest at the foot of the bed, emblazoned with the words "United States Army"; his war chest, from a time long ago, in Europe. Other than that, a family portrait hung on one wall, with a fresh-faced Easton in it some twenty years previous. A massive, mahogany chest of drawers contained his clothing, including his nightclothes.

Meanwhile, Easton stripped down in the bathroom, yet visible from the bedroom, and soaked in the tub. He was still rather lean, and the skin on his chest was puckered and livid and places by scars, and the resulting surgery it had taken to save his life. Two gunshot wounds could do that to a man, and still be painful years later. He let out a deep sigh, covering his face with a hot rag, and taking his time before shutting off the water and stepping back into his room, clad in nothing but a dark towel.

"Yes, Sir, of course," Ruby answered, nodding obediently before waiting for him to go into the bathroom. She watched him for a moment while the rag was over his face, taking in the scarred but fit body of her older employer. After tearing her eyes away from his muscled chest and arms, she busied herself with making his bedroom ready for sleep. The sight of it was rather dreary, and it definitely needed some lighting, but she settled for lighting a candle on the bedside table. In the candle light, she turned down to large bed and rummaged through his dresser until she found some sleep wear.

It didn't go unnoticed that his room seemed to be filled with memories, not life. She wondered if he lived in the past - or worse, drank to forget it.

When he returned, she blushed a bit at the sight of him in his towel. As if she had not just been on her knees with his cock in her mouth... "Sir, your bedroom is ready," she said, turning her eyes to the floor. There was a part of her that wanted to pack her things and call a cab. Maybe this was not the idea job. Hell, maybe it wouldn't even be worth the money. However, she knew the money was better than nothing, and if she went back home to her aunt and uncle, she'd be lucky if they didn't turn her to the streets and have her do a lot worse things for men than Mr. Easton had asked her to do. At least Mr. Easton was giving her a place to live, a salary, and no diseases.

"Anything else, Mr. Easton?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and trying to not look so damn nervous, "What time would you like breakfast served?"

Easton felt somewhat refreshed, freshly out of the hot bath. However, his mind was yet a confused haze. Of memories, decades old, of lustful thoughts and the muddling wash of alcohol over all of his senses. Hot water could only wash away so much. The rest... the rest just sort of stuck with you. He glanced down to where the sleep wear had been set on the bed. He dropped the towel, apparently without realizing she was there, and settled a hand on them, prepared to get dressed. He was muscled from head to toe, with the puckered flesh of scars being the only thing that marred him. He only really seemed to notice she was there when she asked him when he'd like breakfast served.

He was lonely. That much was evident by this massive house, given more to dust and memories than life. He was also drunk; food and hot water could only do so much to wash that away. Perhaps this was why, though less forcefully than before, he dragged her close against his naked, wet body, and for a kiss. His strong arms wrapped around her shapely hips, hands on the small of her back.

Ruby gasped as she was pulled close, having not expected it, and sighed into his lips. Her night gown grew damp after being pressed against his wet body, ruining it for the night... "M-Mr. Easton," she whispered, pulling back to look at him nervously. She was scared - scared that this was going to be a continuation of the abuse she had faced in the hall. However, she did not move from his arms. In fact, after looking into his dark eyes, she could detect some sort of pain that she knew she'd never fully understand. He had been hurt in many ways, and it seemed that not all of the were physical. He may have a lot of scars that decorated his beautiful body, but the deepest seemed to be unseen.

Reaching up, she caressed a scar that she saw going across one of his pectoral muscles, a frown on her face. After taking a deep breath, she looked back into his eyes. "Mr. Easton, would you like my company tonight?" she whispered, obviously unaware of what she was getting herself in to. After all, she was young and naive.

As he pulled briefly away from that momentary, intense kiss, he glanced down between them, seeing how the night gown had grown wet. He could see every bit of her flesh outlined along the front, particularly how the damp cloth stuck to her soft, inviting breasts. There was almost a hunger in his eyes as he looked her over, and no fighting it as he felt a stirring down below. He kept her still in his arms, his hands moving down across the back, dampening the cloth there as well as his hands moved over soft skin.

Perhaps there was some resisting earlier... but just then... "I would," he said. There was almost a sadness to it. Alcohol could bring out many emotions in people. Laughter, love, honesty... or in some particular cases, wildly changing between rage and remorse. And it was all too easy to seek to bury all of that inside a tight young pussy, especially if it was offered, albeit not in those words. He pulled close to her again, bringing her soft body against hard skin, made so by muscle and scars.

After a moment, he pulled her down to the bed, his lips pressed against hers, hand running down her soft thigh, feeling her body through the increasingly damp confines of her night gown.

Back
Top Bottom