Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Teach Me (Zhenshanmei x RaidenTheRipper)

It was quiet except for the unusually loud ticking of the clock just above her head. It was now just passed 12 o'clock. She would have to finish studying for her test within the next hour before her lunch break was over and Scarlet was still nowhere near finishing her cheat sheet. In fact, she hadn't even started. Whenever she tried to focus her dark brown eyes would glaze over and she suddenly felt sleepy. However, giving up was not an option! If she got anything less than a 85% in her next three exams, her grade would go from a 'C' to a 'D'. Her parents would kill her! Scarlet took a deep breath and sat straight in her chair. After adjusting her thick glasses, she focused on the words inside the book again. Suddenly, the bell rang.

"WHAT?!" Scarlet exclaimed and looked at the clock over her head. The hour passed quicker than she had expected. She took hold of her long brown pig tails and pulled them slightly in frustration before dropping her head on the table, "Ow." She muttered. "I'm going to die."

(Sorry, I thought the link was a signature, not the thread. I'm stupid, please forgive me.)

The male sighs quietly as he steps into his statistics class, cracking his neck and humming under his breath. He's doing exceedingly well, getting 95% and up on every exam, and topping the class completely. He's already been bothered by a dozen students for tutoring sessions, trying to get his aid, but never really seeming to be worth it...
And yet, today, he can see Scarlet stressing as she enters the room, and pats her shoulder lightly as he walks to his own seat. "Relax, it's not that bad. Just a test. And he's supposed to be sick, or something." he adds, shrugging a bit.

True to the male's words, when the instructor enters the room, he looks rather badly ill, and informs them, since he can't really muster the energy to grade anything, that the test is postponed for a week's time. Scarlett will, at least, have that much more time to panic...
Except that the male student catches her eye, and smiles lightly, blue eyes glinting with amusement.

(no problem but why "the male"? What's your character's name?)

Her jaw dropped and Scarlet threw her head back in agony, "WHY?!" She mouthed completely distraught. She had already accepted her fate and was prepared to fail the test. Now she had to torture herself with more studying! Throwing her head back on the desk, Scarlet turned to him and glared, "I hate you." She whispered having the need to blame someone for her misery and picked him since he was the one who predicted the teacher would be sick.

(I wanted his name to be revealed when she asked.)

THe man blinks quietly, looking surprised. "What? How is it my fault?" he asks, absolutely astonished. "Now you can study and do better..." he says, looking down at her. "Jesus, woman. I can always help you study, if you really are that upset about it."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, how nice of you!" She muttered sarcastically, "but if you don't mind I'd like to avoid being told I don't know what I'm doing as I'm trying to learn what the heck I'm supposed to do. Ugh!"

"No talking please, Scarlet." The teacher said.

She simply crossed her arms and slumped back into her seat. Scarlet was NOT looking forward to spending another weekend drowning in school books.

The boy sighs quietly. "I'll make sure you do well, and I won't mock ya." he says, patting her forehead before she sits back up.
He buries his head in his arms on the desk, listening to the teacher drone on about what they've already learned, helping to review for the test... but not really caring.

Scarlet began to take notes, but quickly grew bored and began doodling for the rest of class period and was just as lost as when the class began.

When the school day was finally over, Scarlet rushed home as she usually did. Though she had friends at school, she didn't particularly liked to "hang out". Anyway, her father was having his 50th birthday party that night and her mother wanted to make it a huge deal. There would be a lot of people at the house and Scarlet needed to help clean the house before guests arrived.

Back
Top Bottom