Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're dating who? (Cierra & sexywriter777)

Ivy smiled and walked into the class. She eagerly awaited lunch time.
--

Making her way outside Ivy spotted her two friends "so your mom dropped the car off, eh Ash?" She said giving a gentle smile as they giggled a little of how the rich girl was forced to take the bus that morning. Getting into the car Ivy realised she had to tell Ashley to wait, "oh hey I invited Jason to come along, he should be here soon" she said as she settled herself in the back seat of the car, her window rolled down. Avoiding her friends questions about whether or not she liked Jason, Ivy just looked out the window, waiting.

Jason exited the building, spotting Ivy ducking into a car. Smiling, he slung his bag up on his shoulder and tucked the drawing pencil in his hand behind his ear as he approached the car. Moving around to the open side, he slipped into the back beside Ivy. "Heyo." he said, smiling at Ivy for a moment before belatedly turning his attention to the other two girls in the car. "Thanks for the invite to lunch." he said, leaning back as he buckled the seat belt. He brushed his hair from his face as he removed the pencil from behind his ear and began absentmindedly sketching as he listened to the conversations.

"Hey" Ivy smiled, hiding a blush from her cheeks. She listened in as Ashley complained about her home life again. Still, she couldn't understand why her platinum blonde friend would keep going home, especially after her mom had sold her jumping horse. As they pulled up into the diner parking lot Ivy unbuckled and let herself out of the car. "Hey, I'm just gonna let my mom know that we're here, you should come to Ashley" Soraya said lightly, giving Ivy a light knowing look. "What?" Ivy whispered softly, a bit indignant and innocent. The cowgirl leaned against the car, waiting for Jason.

(here's a reference pic for ya: Click! (you can just ignore the guys...) and if you want more pictures, I just sorta based the characters off a TV show, so just search Heartland CBC)

(Writing from a cell phone, I'll check out that picture in he morning. ;) )

Jason released the seat belt, exiting the car as the two girls left to enter the diner. His pencil was behind his ear again, drawing pad under his arm. "I wonder what that was about." He said with a smile, even though he was very much aware. He wasn't sure how to react to the girls' knowing looks and suggestive comments.

(ahh)

"Oh I think Soraya's mom just might need a bit of help running things" Ivy said more or less casually. She headed to the door after he had gotten out. "yeah...I probably should have warned you that they can be a little... um... suggestive?" she said, questioning herself on word choice. "so what were you sketching?... If you don't mind me asking?" she asked pulling open the diner door and walking in. she held it open for him as she went through.

(The picture is very nice. ;) )

Jason smiled, walking through the door she held for him. "Suggestive is a good word for that." he said, laughing a little. "I don't mind. I decided that the main reason I'm lacking inspiration is because I keep trying to draw complex things." he flipped open the sketchbook, revealing a black-and-white sketch of a rose in a crystal vase. "I drew this in the middle of Physics. It was pretty difficult, mostly because there aren't any roses in the Physics room." he laughed. "But I think it came out okay." He said, slipping onto a stool at the counter.

Ivy slid onto the stool next to him as she spotted her friends in the back talking with Soraya's mom. "That's amazing" Ivy said, smiling up at him "have you thought of becomig an artist?" She wondered aloud. "You'd be successful, you're an amazing artist"

He smiled. "I've considered it. I've also considered selling some works at an art shop I know of." he said, looking at her as he ordered another soda. "But I've been looking to do more than still life lately, but nothing seems to hold my interest." he said, but in his mind, he followed that up with, 'except you...'

Ivy gave a slighty frown "that really sucks..." She said softly as she sipped the soda. Soraya and Ashley had come back out to join them, slipping onto stoold next to Ivy. "Maybe try going somewhere new... Or at least attempt drawing a new idea"she suggested lightly.

He smiled. "Maybe I'll take you up on your offer to visit you in the country then. I'm sure there's something new I can draw there." He said, taking a sip from his soda as he continued a few strokes on the rose. "I'm not doing anything else tonight." He said with a smile.

"sure, you can come over after school if you want... as long as I catch the bus that is" she said, still making fun of herself. That was something she often did after making the same mistake numerous times, and missing the bus, or nearly missing it, was nothing new for the blonde. "As far as I know I don't have any clients, so I'll give you a tour, we have 600acres, so there's gotta be something for you to draw"

Jason laughed. "With that much space, if there isn't, there's no help for me." he said with a smile, still sipping the soda as his hand detailed the rose. "I'll probably get on the bus with you, as my parents won't be home in time to drive me, and I can't drive until next week." he scowled lightly, obviously impatient to be able to drive himself.

"don't worry... I can't drive either... at least I'll be sixteen soon, I just need someone to teach me" she said smirking lightly. She knew that neither of her friends would be willing to teach her, especially since they were both new at it too. As she finished her soda Soraya tapped her on the shoulder and shot her phone clock at her "Damn... already?..." she sighed "We gotta go back already, apparently we're already running late..." Ivy said obviously not wanting to go back. "We'll definitely find you something to draw, even if it's just the manure pile."

Jason laughed. "I must say, that would be something new, if not exciting." He said, following the girls out of the diner. "I'm not looking forward to the rest of my day..." he muttered. Mostly because the majority of his classes weren't with Melody, and because she would constantly distract him- even when she wasn't there. He wished he could just find a way to talk to her about this... Perhaps an opportunity would come up in the afternoon.

Ivy sighed and nodded as she slid back into the expensive car. "Only four more periods to go..." she said then waited as everyone else got in. Once everyone was settled Ashley turned on the car and the music and drove the four back to the school.

Jason smiled. "Far too long, if you ask me." he said. As they pulled into the school's parking lot, he sighed, opening his door and stepping out. He was far too conscious of how close his hand had been to Ivy's for the ride, and it took every nerve inside him to resist taking it in his. Why he was resisting, he didn't really know.

Ivy smiled lightly and slid out of the car, she had noticed how close their hands were, but she hadn't wanted to reach out. She didn't mind being straight up with people... if she knew them really well, like her old stable hand. She had been perfectly fine with him, but she didn't feel like she knew Jason well enough to just blatanly tell him how she felt. Sighing she headed back into the school, flanked on either side by her friends. she glanced over her shoulder "I'll meet you after school" she said half walking, half being dragged by the other two girls.

Jason smiled softly, following them in, where they parted ways. He smiled. "Yep!" he said in reply, though he didn't know what bus Ivy rode. He figured he could find her before the day was out, and he headed for his next class, which, thankfully, was drawing, something relaxing.

(I suggest time-skip)

(Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing)

Picking up her bag Ivy practically ran out of her last class, English. While most people looked forward to at least one class none of them ever caught Ivy's interest. Going to her locker she pulled it open and exchanged books again before closing it then leaning against the nearby wall casually, waiting for Jason.

Jason smiled, slightly in anticipation of seeing Ivy again. When the final bell rang, he left the Spanish room quickly, his eyes scanning the hallway. He caught sight of Ivy's blonde hair near both of their lockers. He sped up slightly, weaving between people.

Arriving at the lockers, he smiled at her. "Hey." He said, moving to his locker and opening it, dropping a few books in. As he closed the locker and his bag, he handed her the paper with the rose on it. During his drawing class, he'd had time to add color, making the red rose and green stem vivid on a grey and black background. "That's for you." he said.

Ivy tried to hide a blush, but, as usual that didn't work out well. "Thanks" she smiled warmly, taking it from him. As she took it their hands brushed briefly, causing the blush to deepen a little. Glancing out the window Ivy spotted the bus "we shiuld go... Or we'll have a very, very long walk ahead of us" she said, joking slightly in her rather sarcastically truthful way.

Walking over to the bus, her dark grey and green backpack hanging off one shoulder, she climbed in and slid onto the window side of an empty bench in the middle of the bus. Holding her bag loosely on her lap she read the new message from her sister that was on her phone as she waited for Jason to join her. Ivy gave a light sigh, it wasn't from discontent because she didn't mind the message, more so dissappointment and disbelief.

Jason smiled, noting her blush but decided not to comment on it. When she made the comment about the buss, he laughed, nodding. "Let's go then." He said, grabbing his own bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

Following her to the bus, he slid into the seat next to her as he heard her sigh. Glancing over at her with a slightly worried look, he asked. "Are you alright?" He hoped that she was, he hated to see others in discontent or displeasure. And for some reason, he hated for her to feel those things more than anything.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine" Ivy said looking up at him "my sister just sent me a text that a new client came in... I'm really sorry, but I'll have to get them settled in before I give you a tour" she said rather quietly. "Lou wasn't supposed to take anyone else without my okay first... but I'm blaming it on baby brain" she said, trying to lighten things up a bit. "hopefully it won't take too long for me just to get the horse into the round pen"

As the bus drove on Ivy looked out the window, she loved the far spaces between everything as they got more and more into the countryside. It felt much more homey to her.

He smiled. "That's okay, I've got nothing that I need to do tonight, besides a little Physics homework." He laughed slightly, relaxing as the bus drove out into the country. 'Whatever you need to do, just do it, and the tour can wait." he assured her. He hoped she realized her was relying on her to tell him when they should get off.

Back
Top Bottom