Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Name a random fact you find intresting.

Tathariel

Supporter
Supporter
Not a fact about you lol.....just intresting facts.

Charlie Brown's father was a barber.

The earliest recorded case of a man giving up smoking was on April 5, 1679, when Johan Katsu, Sheriff of Turku, Finland, wrote in his diary "I quit smoking tobacco." He died one month later.

"Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you."

Dogs regulate their temperature through evaporation from the tongue. Brachycephalic (snub-nosed) dogs have a shorter than normal tongue. Because of this, dogs such as the pug or shih tzu have more trouble regulating their temperatures than other dogs do, and have a harder time tolerating high temperatures.

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet (9 m).

In honor of Chinese New Year- The three best-known western names in China: Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley.

The insult "fuck you" originates from the Hundred Years War. The English long bow archers waved their middle finger [their bow finger] to taunt the defeated French soldiers to show they still had their finger to pluck their bows. The insult drifted from, "I can pluck you," to, "I can fuck you," to, "Fuck you," during the the travel to the Americas and change in pronunciation.

Cats are from the desert where they were naked. They love warm areas which explains why they lay on warm radiators, in sunlight, and things laying around on the floor. it us not uncommon for a cat to die of overheating in their pursuit for heat.

African lions can survive 3 weeks without water if they have constant fresh prey.

Tylenol is poisonous.

Anyone who at adulthood is 4'11" or shorter is considered a dwarf.

In the state of North Carolina, if you get a hotel and write in the Registry book that your companion is your husband/wife you are legally married.

The Idaho State Penal Code considers four or more people in a single room with thier shoes off an orgy.

TakodaVega said:
In the state of North Carolina, if you get a hotel and write in the Registry book that your companion is your husband/wife you are legally married.
That must cause complications... haha.

In Florida there it is actually a federal offense to fuck a porky pine and you can get arrested for it lol witch means someone actually did it to have a rule made for it.

40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year. Hmmm.......HOW???

If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green. Sounds like a monster.

Only 7% of the population are lefties. Yay me lol

When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop .... even your heart! (it freaks hospital staff out when old people who are sick are around)

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. TAKE THAT STARBUCKS!

Back
Top Bottom