Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inhumane: A Dream or Nightmare?

There is small town, a small community, a peaceful and happy place. Though no one seems to notice the horror that is staring them right in the face. It's name, is werewolf....For nearly twelve years the werewolves of the town have been protecting them. What happens when the wolves' secrets start coming out, hunters come to town, and the wolves begin to turn on one another. I will introduce to you the maker, Sable Lathan Axton. Just a boy of fourteen when he changed into a wolf, since then his best friends and even his siblings have turned into wolves. For twelve years he's been holding it together within his pack but now strange things are starting to come up. People are being murdered for being "wolves" and simply for getting in the way of the hunters. It's the packs job to protect the people of this town....but how can they when their beta has suddenly turned against them?

A thing or two about the wolves themselves:
They are wolves at full transformation, those who do not transform completely are killed, they're incomplete. The massive pain they're in causes them to go insane. (These incomplete transformers are your typical Lycans.)
They are not impervious to ANYTHING, they're harmed by normal human things although silver causes them to not be able to heal completely until it is removes from the body.
They transform around the time for the full moon of their fifteenth birthday. This is a very painful transformation and can take hours even days to completely transform. Normally the pack sits with them as they transform to help and instruct.
The reason they transform at all is Sable, no one knows the true story but some have figured out that the more time you spend around Sable....you will eventually transform.
They can talk amongst each other telepathically while they're wolves. Mates can do it in either form and operate on a different frequency....they can only communicate with each other.
When two wolves mate the female brings off a different scent, that turns other males wolves away. Almost like a "don't touch her....she belongs to me," sort of thing.

Rules of the RP itself.
1) I would like to see at least two paragraphs per post please
2) No one has perfect spelling or grammar 24/7 but I would at least like to see an attempt.
3) No squabbling amongst each other
4) Any ideas you have like serious ideas, pm me
5) I don't mind love, don't mind a little romance Either....just like....don't constantly post about it, and after it gets to the actual act either carry it to a PM or fade to black.
6) I follow a two post rule to keep "telephoning" to a minimum if at all possible.
7) I approve of any character before you start posting in the RP
8) You can make a character that has not transformed into a wolf yet if you wish....just tell me when you want them to transform and we'll make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom