Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♂❤♀ ѕιттιη' ιη α тяєє, к-ι-ѕ-ѕ-ι-η-g!♂❤♀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cierra giggled "you're funny, and cute... I think that makes you charming" she smiled lightly "I always come to the parties, it gets me away from work for a bit, I like to spend time with you boys" she smiled happily, clearly she wasn't thinking about anything that came out of her mouth.

Dee chuckled, beginning to question her soberness. "Well thank you, miss." He said. "I never did catch your name. Mine is Dee." He almost whispered, clearing his throat. He wondered how many boys she had 'spent time' with, and the thought brought an amused smile to his face.

"I'm Cierra.. Call me---uhh... Call me Ci, or Cici... Or Cierra" she said looking around with a childish grin on her face.

Dee knew now that she was pretty much drunk. "I think I'll stick with Cierra." He said, taking a couple steps closer to her. He normally wouldn't even think about this advance, but she was...attractive, to say the least. "Say, what exactly is down there anyway?" He asked, nodding to the basement, or as he had lovingly nicknamed it, the black kettle of Hell.

"Oh just a bunch of beds and couches and comfy chairs" she said smiling. She was beginning to slurr a bit. It was apparent that she was drunk, and as the night goes on who knows how much worse she could get.

"Huh. Sounds inviting." Dee said, taking a couple steps down the stairs. He looked back at Cierra, smiling. A thought crossed his mind, and he was tempted to push it away, in fact, he was already starting to feel guilty even thinking about it. But he couldn't resist. "Would you like to come downstairs with me?" He asked, reaching out his hand in a gesture for her to take. He looked up at her with his warm brown eyes, waiting for her response.

Cierra took a few moments to grasp what he had said but shrugged cooly "sure" she smiled playfully, taking his hand. Her already very hiked up dress started to come back down as she descended the stairs.

"Cool." Dee said, smiling. He led her to one of the big plush couches, sitting her down and plopping down next to her. "I just needed a place to chill." He shrugged, although he had different intentions than that. "But first, I'll go grab us some punch. You want some?" He asked, not aware that it had any trace of alcohol in it at all.

"Hehe-... Okay" Cierra giggled at him. She sat on the couch clumsily and attempted to cross one leg over the other.

Dee trotted up the stairs, weaving his way through the crowd to the refreshment table. He poured some of the punch in two cups, then carefully made his way back downstairs. "Here you go, madam." He said, handing her a cup. He took one sip out of his own and almost spat it out, but forced himself to swallow it. It was weird, to say the least.

Cierra sipped the cup as she sat. She didn't mind the taste of the liquor-filled punch.

Dee found himself strangely attracted to the bitter-tasting punch. Soon, he felt pretty dizzy, and being a lightweight when it came to drinking, he was almost drunk by the time he finished it. He turned to Cierra and smiled. "Hey, you're kinda cute." He slurred.

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck smirking as he did, "What do you want to know about me that you don't already know from rumors around school. People say I am a bully but they barely know why I fought those two times, it was to defend bullied girls so I bet the snot out of the bullies and for that I get branded like one". He shook his head and continued walking while looking up to the sky, "that is my dream, to go up there".

Cierra smiled slyly "you're not so back lookin yourself" she said, smirking playfully as she finished off her cup.

"You wanna be an Astronaut?" Felicity asked lightly, looking at him "and I wouldn't consider you a bully, seldom do I listen to the gossip from other people."

"Really?" Dee drawled, scooting closer to her. "Hm, mind if I kiss you?" He asked, playing with her hair and smiling stupidly.

Dee was little surprised, but he adjusted quickly, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. He kissed her roughly, one hand beginning to trail down to her ass.

He smirked and nodded, "Yeah, I always dreamed of looking at Earth from space". He sighed and looked at her before grabbing his cellphone, "Tell me your number, I like you and would love it if we can continue to see each other". He smiled giving his phone to her so she could put the phone number on it.

Felicity nodded quickly "I like you a lot too" she said lightly "but I don't have a cell phone.. We don't have enough money for it, so I'll give you the home number but be prepared for a three year old to answer the phone occasionally, it's one of his favorite things to do" she said, blushing from embarassment. She felt pathetic, what fifteen year old girl didn't have a phone!

Cierra smiled as he got rougher and she lost herself with him. Letting the kiss get rougher and softer as it went, her hands moved from the back of his neck down his arms, and started to find their way under his shirt.

He grinned and looked at her, "Want to go get you one? I can give you one if you want to?". He was talking about it as if it was nothing, "I think the mall is still open if you wanna go there?". He grinned looking at her and sighed, "I will pay it monthly also if you want to".

Felicity looked at him shocked. "Oh no! I couldn't accept that" felicity exclaimed in disbeleif. She couldn't believe that someone would be so nice.

Dee found her ass, and giving it a light squeeze, proceeded to let his exploring hands reach her breasts. He began to slip off her dress, while he shivered with delight from the feeling of her hand finding it's way under his shirt.

Slipping the rest of the way out of her dress she remained only in her bra and panties. She let her hands travel up his chest before laying back on the couch and pulling him down with her.

Dee giggled in a rather girly manner, reaching behind Cierra and unhooking her bra. He pulled it off of her, leaning in and kissing her lips, before traveling down her body and working on taking her panties off.

He grinned and nodded, "okay is a deal, let's go to the mall. Remember I have money so this is really nothing for me, my credit is perfect I just want to help you out". Finally grinning he kissed her hand as he walked around and stopped a taxi. Opening the door for her he nodded at the cab driver, "take us to the mall please".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom